The load or the fuck

Bivershole

The fuck is the journey. The load is the destination. The destination is only enjoyable as long as the journey was enjoyable. 
There's nothing as wonderful as the feel of a cock entering me and sliding in. When it's a good fit, I always make an audible gasp. 
While I always ultimately look forward to the guy cumming inside me. The best part is getting there. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It's always about the fuck for me. Love me a long fuck sesh, the type where I make the Top nut over and over until I squeezed every last drop out of him. And if the Top is equally adept, me may even give a hands free orgasm while we're at it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BritBottom

I’m with NLbear & justsexnowatl on this.

I’m a barebacker, not just a cum receptacle. Sex for me is enjoying the process, I happily suck, rim etc as part of the process. Having a dick in me is joy, being fucked is my passion and I relish that physical connection most of all,  Getting a load at the end is proof that I have done my part well and a gift for having done so.  As NLbear  comments “That said, I wouldn't enjoy a turkey baster full of cum as much” – actually I would want that at all.

I think justsexnowatl hits the nail on the head saying “I don't give a shit where the cum ends up as long as everyone has a good sleazy time”

12 minutes ago, BritBottom said:

I’m with NLbear & justsexnowatl on this.

I’m a barebacker, not just a cum receptacle. Sex for me is enjoying the process, I happily suck, rim etc as part of the process. Having a dick in me is joy, being fucked is my passion and I relish that physical connection most of all,  Getting a load at the end is proof that I have done my part well and a gift for having done so.  As NLbear  comments “That said, I wouldn't enjoy a turkey baster full of cum as much” – actually I would want that at all.

I think justsexnowatl hits the nail on the head saying “I don't give a shit where the cum ends up as long as everyone has a good sleazy time”

I agree with everything in the first paragraph. Perhaps its just how I'm wired, but I like a man who's spent time fucking my ass who's about to cum to fuck it into my ass. If a guy enjoys fucking me and doesn't cum that's fine with me too. I love the fuck. It's just that if he is going to cum then being denied his seed in my ass denies me the bond that barebacking and breeding creates. 

• Like 1

Both are important.  Love it when you first feel each other bare skin.  When we first kiss and our bodies start to melt together.  When his cock penetrates my mouth and pushes down my throat until it can’t go any deeper. Love to feel a top play w my hole while I am deep throating him.  To have my hole stretched and slicked and they switch their finger in my hole with their cock.  Love feeling penetrated by a hard cock and there is nothing I can do but to let it make me quiver in anal orgasm. 

Got a FB with a thick cock that loves to fuck me. And press and pound my prostate.  Loves to feel my orgasming and clenching my hole around his cock.  He will make me have several anal orgasm.  Including full load being squeeze out of my by his pounding cock. Then he has to fuck me really hard and deep.  For a long time, with me quivering and screaming in pain/pleasure as he power fucks me.  

Finally he gets close to Cumming and starts to fuck really deep until he screams that he is going to breed me. Followed by his cock throbbing deep in me. I swear that I orgasm along with him when I can feel his cock pulsing as he pumps his load.  

He used to pull out and spray all my back w his load. But he hasn’t pulled out in the last three years.  Now he just unleashed his load and sprays it deep in me.  

Then he will continue fucking my seeded hole and start the whole fucking process again.  He usually cums over, and over a 10-12 hours, he cums at least 4 times.  The most has been 10 times.  Usually he dumps about 6 loads.  

He loves to wear out my hole. Turns him on to make my hole sore from being fucked. And the force his thick cock into my used hole, while I whimper and quiver and have anal orgasm to the point they are painful.  

He just bear hugs me from behind. Pin me face down and put all his weight onto his cock.  My hole full of cum can’t keep him from sliding in. Love it when he is fucking me so hard he knows I’m in the edge of pleasure and pain.  

So the fuck complements the load and viceversa!

Totally up to my top. I have surrendered so if he wants a quick dump n go or wants to fuck me for as long as he likes I am all good with that. My role is to take his cock and get his load and how he arrives at that point is entirely a matter for him. I just do what he wants

• Like 1

Guest GoneFishing

It was slow Friday at the tubs. It was condom night I guess. Not to worry. I made sure to clean up the the top and say ill toss this for you.  Then I slide the cum filled tubes on a bottle of wet  lube. 

All they juice flowed into the bottle  

Now it’s a mix of silicone and anon loads.  Smells hot ! 

Oink 

I thoroughly enjoy the moment My Top begins to cum and floods my ass with his sperm. It’s a thrilling experience for me to be rewarded. BUT...the breeding load is simply the culmination in what I always desire; namely a session of multiple insertions, removals, hard, shallow, deep, fast, slow, steady, rough, slamming strokes. I expect to take short breaks, start again, suck cock, eat ass, chew and suck on balls, lick a shaft, swallow precum...the entire gamut of man-to-man activities. I’ve come to expect more than a quick stick and shoot fuck.  I want more than that at my age.