The load or the fuck

Bivershole

I'm not one of those bottoms who's like "Oh my God, it feels so good having this dick up my ass" I wish I was one of those guys who another man's dick hits all my pleasure buttons. To me it's all about getting bred with a hot load. That is the reward for all my hard work. I feel honored any time a man chooses me to deposit his cum into. I will never turn down a long fuck as opposed to a fast in and out. I'm just happy if the Top is having a good time. Really get off on pleasuring another man. 

• Upvote 1

I’m not just about the load, but I am very disappointed when a top doesn’t cum. It’s like watching a movie and missing the ending, just frustrating and unsatisfying.

I get off on pleasing men sexually. I want my top(s) to enjoy fucking me, and when a man reaches orgasm as a result of claiming my ass as his fuckhole, I get this feeling of like “I served my purpose, I serviced him to completion, I relieved the ache in his balls” etc, and I just feel this sensation of warmth and contentment throughout my entire body. I am fine with a man cumming in my mouth, but I prefer that feeling of being a cumdump/slutty faggot that I only feel when a man coats my insides with his DNA.

Sex is more mental than physical for me, and the way I feel when a man cums in my ass is better than any orgasm I’ve ever had. Having sex and not getting cum is just not even close to that feeling.

• Upvote 1

It’s the load. Having that silky velvety feeling in your ass with the undeniable smell of cum on your fingers as you dip it up your ass. I live for the load and the next hard fuck. 

The fuck is to loosen and make my hole gape open. 

The load to slicken up and lube up your hole for the next guy. 

• Like 2

Guest NegBottom
On 17. August 2019 at 5:50 AM, travelingbi said:

The fuck is the journey. The load is the destination. The destination is only enjoyable as long as the journey was enjoyable. 
There's nothing as wonderful as the feel of a cock entering me and sliding in. When it's a good fit, I always make an audible gasp. 
While I always ultimately look forward to the guy cumming inside me. The best part is getting there. 

I agree most with your answer. If the top can fuck really good (good does not mean only fuck hard, but varied and appropriate) I swing up with the other to the endless lust, which then unloads in the shot. But if that didn't happen, the climax becomes boring too.

Long hard fuck sessions are great if I dig the fucker. But the truth is, I rarely am into the fucker using me. Maybe one out of 10 times do I say to myself "this guy is woofy". Most of my hookups are quick pump & dumps or gang bangs...but if one should turn into a long fuck session with a hot guy; I'd be good with that.

Guest FinalDL2021
On 8/12/2019 at 12:01 PM, Bivershole said:

I'm bi and love fucking in all it's forms. I've taken maybe ten loads in my ass ever.  It's great getting loaded but frankly not that big a deal. I never feel the warm rush of cum. I love the thought of my man placing his safe cum in my ass but what I much prefer over the load is a good hard long deep fuck and no cum. So guys which is it? A thirty second pump and dump with a thick hot load deep insidenor a 30minute awesome fuck deep hard fuck in every position?

I am. Bisexual as well, and I find that when I am about to be inseminated, my emotions kick into a higher gear. I am taking a lot more anon loads at the baths, these days, and I don't ask about status. When I am driving home, and I get that wet feeling, in my underwear, my mind wonders what changes might be lying ahead. It's made my life so much more exciting.

For me, it depends on where I am, who the top is, and what I want that day.  I have one FB who loves to fuck long and hard, and I love it.  I have a few other fbs who just want a hole to breed, and I love that too.  I will admit that I love a good fuck, but I also love a pump and dump, especially when there are many guys. 

• Like 1

This isn't a black and white question for me. For me, it is about the breed, a Top leaving a part of Himself inside of me, inseminating me, hopefully impregnating me with Himself... 'breeding.'   That doesn't always men a load. Sometimes it means altering my hole, Him making it His. Or sometimes He's a big mind fucker and He loads my mind and feelings with His seed, even  a dildo or hand can 'load' me depending on the Top. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, find91 said:

Aller about thé fuck. The but is just icing on the cake. It's more about respectfully using my bottom like a whore, than a quick release.

I hate auto correct lol

It's all about thé fuck. The nut is just icing on the cake. It's more about respectfully using my bottom like a whore, than a quick release.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...