Best way to start

Biboi

10 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Thank You, that's good input... i sort of knew that, but didn't want to admit it to myself. i'm a romantic and love the idea of affectionate training. i tasted my urine for the first time the other day, kinda warm and salty.

Of course.  It would make it so much simpler if you were following guidelines to prepare for a meet with a top who had just outlined them for you a couple of weeks beforehand.

Talents are what get guys to come back.   Prepare, explore, be ready!  (And you know the Kegel exercise to tighten your ass is the same exercise that controls piss flow!)

Edited by FelchingPisser
typo
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

Of course.  It would make it so much simpler if you were following guidelines to prepare for a meet with a top who had just outlined them for you a couple of weeks beforehand.

Talents are what get guys to come back.   Prepare, explore, be ready!  (And you know the Kegel exercise to tighten your ass is the same exercise that controls piss flow!)

Oh yeah, i got my Kegels down pretty well for my hole, and really for controlling my urine flow too. Hot Yoga helped teach me how to control urine flow. The practice is an hour and a half in a 105 degree room at 50% humidity, so one needs to be very hydrated, but you can't leave the room once the practice starts, so i've gotten pretty good and bladder control... that and i'm a nurse and it's common to go for hours without having a break to pee lol.