Bottoms, do you prefer to be blindfolded so you can't see the guys fucking you?

hornycumslut91

Guest StrangerFucker24
15 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

I love it when a faggot is such a dirty little whore that not only does it not care what the guys fucking it look like but they don't even know what the guys fucking them bareback and dumping loads in their sloppy fuckholes look like. Especially when that faggot is hot. Its hot to know it could have standards but its such a cockhungry slut it will let absolutely anyone fuck it. The trolls love taking advantage of that so its hot to see some sexy little cumdump taking loads from the nastiest looking old trolls.Plus you can be pretty sure the whore is pozzed up trash and probably a hooker on the side.

This is literally me!

I LOVE bring blindfolded and never seeing the guy fucking me. I've had some great hookups in a public restroom where a guy caught my eye and then told me how many times he had bred my ass. If i want a connection then seeing them is great too but, honestly, i'd just as rather not know who's cock is using my ass as if they owned it and the more times they fuck me anonymously the hotter it is. 

On 9/18/2019 at 10:44 AM, SubAssNH said:

So I've yet to work up the will to go through with a hookup. But my fantasy is to be bound, gagged, blindfolded and fucked.

Face down, ass up, and unable to stop my married ass from being fucked and filled. 

I'm not really into guys, but it's the domination thing that I'm into. 

Same here 

It depends where I'm at, in public, I'd be ok with it.  But where I live, not so much.  I know that's the logic is off there but that's me.  If I know 6 guys are coming and someone is already with me then I'd have no problem doing it. 

5 hours ago, BritBottom said:

I suppose it's OK as part of role-play but it does nothing for me.

Same here. I only had a blindfolded fuck as part of role-play once when I was in my 30s. I was still pretty picky at that time and had hooked up with an average but nice looking guy around my age (and tbh because I had seen a pic of his big dick). He suggested the blindfold as it would "increase my senses" (or something similar). Went along with it. After a while he started talking and it took seconds before I realised he wasn't talking to me but to someone else. And I felt a second pair of hands. #1 said to go for it to the other guy. Incredible long fuck and he made me cum halfway before he was done. #1 went next. Solid fuck too. When the blindfold came off I saw that #2 was an older guy probably close to 60 (or at least old looking to me at that time). Afterwards I had to admit I would probably never had hooked up if I had known upfront. Started to change my mind about having sex with "older" guys. Still took a while though before I responded to older guy's invitations. 

• Like 1

I guess the blindfold heightens my anticipation and my reaction to being touched. I love the feeling of not knowing what’s going to happen or when. I can’t tell who’s fuckin me or what they look like, I’m just there to take loads.

• Like 2