A Couple in the Bar

My boy and I were taking a much-needed vacation to reconnect and have some down time. We’d both been traveling a lot for work and hooking up with other guys, nearly always bareback. He would send me texts that his top hookup would take of my boy’s hands on his ass, cheeks spread wide, and his hole oozing fresh cum. It always boned me up and then I’d likely log onto one of the apps and find a guy to come over to my hotel and take my load. It was risky, but super hot. We’d talked about starting up PrEP again, which we’d both been on before we started seeing each other, but somehow never got around to it. 

So, we went to a seedy gay bar in a midwestern town and saw a handful of hot guys. I spotted to very sexy men, one older, one younger but clearly a couple, a beefy guy with a shaved head and a slightly-wasted look. His boyfriend was a scrawny twinky guy, also with a buzzed head. After a few beers, I went to the bathroom to take a piss in the trough. The daddy guy followed me and stood right next to me. He made grunting oink noises and I saw him pull out his meaty cock with a huge gauge prince albert piercing. He took a piss while looking at me and oinked knowing I was drooling over his cock. He told me he’d see me around and left the bathroom. 

When I got back to our spot at the bar, the younger guy was chatting up my boy while the daddy was ordering a round of beers. I got back to them and the daddy gave me a bottle. My boy excused himself to the bathroom and the younger guy followed, winking at the daddy. 

Of course, they were in the bathroom a little too long and the daddy invited us back to their place for the night. I knew the reason for our vacation was to reconnect, but this was too hot of an opportunity to pass up. 

I gulped my beer down and headed to the bathroom to find my boy bending over the trough as the younger guy was on his knees eating my boy’s hole. 

I cleared my throat and my boy sheepishly looked up at me. I told them we were headed back to daddy’s place and my boy pulled his jeans up and tucked his leaking hard cock into them. We made a quick exit as daddy paid the bar tab. 

Thankfully, they lived right around the corner, and we walked there, with the daddy’s hands down the back of my pants and the younger guy clearly fingering my boy’s spit-lubed hole. 

They tore our clothes off of us as soon as we were in their small run-down apartment. My boy and I were shoved down on the bed on our backs, and the guys climbed on top of us and we made out hardcore. I went down on the younger guy while my boy blew the daddy. I rarely bottom, but I knew I wanted that thick cock and prince albert inside me, and I thought it would be hot to see my boy take it too. My boy was lapping at daddy’s balls and said, ‘these seem really full. You good for a couple of loads?’ Daddy just oinked in reply. 

The younger guy and I made out on our knees as my boy sucked my cock. I leaned forward to spread his ass open and guided that raw daddy dick into his hole. I love that moment of delivering a new raw cock inside him. 

The younger guy got in front of my boy’s mouth and shoved his dick in. He had be get behind him and spit on his hand, lubing up his ass. My dick plopped right inside him. It was clear that regularly taking daddy’s dick had really loosened him up. As we fuck each other’s boys, their faces were next to each other and they started making out, lunging forward as they took our cocks. 

Daddy started cursing and really pounding my boy. I knew he was close to losing his first load. Sure enough, he started to cum inside my boy, without slowing down or even offering to pull out. My boy had just taken this daddy load without even knowing his name. 

Daddy caught his breath and asked me if I was close. I shook my head no. ‘He’s too loose for you, right?’ I nodded, almost embarrassed. But the daddy grinned knowing it was his girth that had ruined his boy’s hole. Daddy had me lay down on my back and his boy mounted my dick facing me. The boy bent forward as daddy slapped his cummy cock on his boy’s ass. I heard a camera sound as my boy snapped a photo of our cocks going into the boy's ass. I felt that cool metal plop inside his boy’s hole alongside mine. The boy groaned as his hole was stretched to the limits. My boy knelt down, fingering his cummy ass and ate daddy’s hole as we fucked away. 

I was close to cumming, and I knew I wasn’t finished, so I let my cock plop out of the boy’s ass. I crawled out from under them and made out with my boy, fingering the goo dripping down his thigh. I needed a piss and offered it to anyone who wanted it, but they all shook their heads ‘no’ so I headed to the bathroom as my boy got on his knees next to the boy and invited daddy to go back and forth between their holes. 

Seeing those guys fuck made it tough to walk away, and difficult to piss with a full hard-on. I heard my boy groan as daddy entered him. 

As I finally went down enough to piss, I noticed two bottles of B******* on the counter, and I knew it instantly to be one of those newly approved one-a-day HIV meds. These guys were POZ, but medicated. I noted there were two names on them, Brian and Dan, but didn’t have a clue which man was which, only that they were both POZ and I wanted to take their cum. 

When I got back to the bedroom, they had changed positions. My boy was on his back holding his legs up. The boy was pounding his ass, about to breed him with his POZ cum. 

I laid down next to him and pulled my legs up. He looked over at me and smiled, blissed out and full of raw stranger cock. ‘Babe,’ I said. ‘They’re POZ.’ He had a momentary look of shock as the daddy oinked again and his boy announced, ‘I’m cumming! Breeding you good!’ Daddy nodded as he pressed forward and that cool metal ring teased my ass. My boy kissed me hard as daddy slipped inside my tight hole with nothing to lube me up but his leaking precum and our boys’ ass juices. Daddy didn’t stop until he was balls deep inside me, then he hammered away. I was lucky he was close to cumming or he really would have ruined my hole. The boy knelt beside daddy and slid his finger into my hole alongside that thick raw cock stretching me out as much as I’ve ever been. 

Daddy looked straight into my eyes and nodded, ‘Gonna breed you, slut, just like I bred your boy. Fuck yeah!’ With that, he picked up his speed and jackhammered my ass. I felt a soothing wetness and warmth as his cum seeped into my guts. He collapsed on top of me. Feeling his weight and furry chest grind into me was amazing. He slowly got softer until my tightness pushed him out of me. 

I went to the bathroom to clean up and daddy followed me saying he liked to watch his prey cleaning up to ensure they didn’t try to push out his seed. I didn’t, and he pointed to the meds on the counter. I said it was hot taking POZ cock even if it was medicated. He looked a little confused and then picked up one of the bottles. He took the cap off to show that the foil liner was in place, unopened. He then handed me the bottle and pointed to the date. I noted it was dated last year. He told me his boy convinced him to start treatment after infecting him… and that he’d convinced his boy to stay off them, just as he had. I got lightheaded as I realized that my and my boy had just taken unmedicated loads. I steadied myself and saw my boy in the doorway making out with daddy and the younger guy. He smiled at me and reached out to me, pulling me into the four-way kiss. My boy led us both back to the bed side by side and laid down on his belly, ass up, encouraging me to do the same. 

Daddy and his boy bred me and my boy at least two more times that night. We got daddy’s cell and promised to take their seed anytime they wanted to share it.  

Untitled.jpg

• Like 34
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1