Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

Chapter One:

My boyfriend were out at our favourite restaurant celebrating two occasions. Our 4 year anniversary, and my promotion at work which entailed me going to Boston, from England, for 6 months. I was due to leave in 1 week. Once we got home from our happy celebrations, we carried on drinking with our own chilled Champagne on a blanket, on the floor, with some sweet sugary nibbles, Mediterranean house music, and each others wonderful company. Our own little picnic. We laughed, reminisced, made more plans for the future, and of course, we ending up having our usual wild passionate sex which had not dwindled at all in all the time we had been a couple.

The evening ended with emptying the load in my balls deep inside his ass. We were both Neg, and Monogamous, so, all was fine in our own little world.

As our final week together for a long while went on, we both became anxious. We really did not want to be away from one another. BUT, in the long term I was doing this for us, to give us a better future. And then, that dreaded day came. My flight. He took me to the airport, and we shared our goodbye that went on for far too long, with mutual waves through floods of tears as I disappeared through security. Once I was settled on the other side we continued our very emotional goodbyes via app. It was so hard, but, this had to be done.

But, would my plan for a better future for me and my man go smoothly, or would there be repercussions? 😈

Once I arrived in Boston there was a chauffeur waiting to drive me to my new apartment for the next 6 months. I was already missing my Man terribly, yet, excited too to be in new unknown surroundings. It was all so thrilling. My employers had rented me a rather posh apartment in a well to-do part of town. My boyfriend would be squealing if he saw this. Our home was comfy, and merely modest. And we were happy with what we had, for the time being. 

I had a shower, then went out for a quick meal, came home, prepared for my first day at work the following day, took some sleepers so I could get onto Boston time, and I was very soon asleep, ready for the next part to my life.

The following day I awoke fully refreshed, and arrived into work bang on time at 8am, eager to begin. On my first day at work I spent it with my boss, who with great strong strides and authority marched over to me and shook my hand, introducing himself;

- Good Morning. You must be Steven from England.

I am a confident being, but suddenly I felt my stomach knot. INSTANT sexual tension!

- Ye ... Yeah. I mean, yes, yes I am. Good Morning to you too. And you are?
- I am Ayan. Come through to my office. Follow me.

I could not help but notice the extremely abnormal over sized package in his groin area, and down his leg. Wha .... I would very soon be thinking of Ayan as my *daytime boss*. We spent the day talking about my role, duties, and how the company operates, plus getting to know each other on a personal level too. It was all very laid back, whilst also retaining a certain air of formality, with that bubbling obvious two way sexual tension going on. He seemed to be keen on probing me about my hobby as a Dancer, which I put on the hobbies section on my application for the post. Having both came out to one another earlier in the day and our instant spark, I felt at ease to be able to tell him I have danced and do dance as a Go-Go boi as I really enjoyed doing it, and the extra money comes in handy, not that I need it. 

As I spoke his huge nipples underneath his pristine crisp ironed shirt seemed to become aroused. poking and pressing underneath the fabric, causing it to form two unmistakable and mouth-watering cotton mountains. My virgin cunt twitched! Virgin? Yes, but more about that later ;)

After my first day at work he took me out to dinner at a posh restaurant, which was then promptly followed on with a  gay bar. It wasn't your typical crazy bar. The Music was subtle, gentle and quiet enough so you could have a proper conversation and minus any of the also typical sexual energy you frequently would find. Perfect for me as I was faithful to my boyfriend of 4 years back home in England, for which I was very clear to Ayan. We started out with a few cocktails each.

- I hope you are not a bottom. Lots of hungry virile tops more than willing to plant their seed inside a cute young English boy like yourself.

His charm and confidence made me feel relaxed, so his sussing me out did not make me feel uncomfortable. His directness and air of control once again made my Virgin cunt twitch! 🍑

• Like 23
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

Chapter Two:

- Well, firstly, no one is going to plant their seed inside of me as no one fucks me. I'm a TOTAL Top. And if someone were to fuck me, it would be with protection.
- So you must be NEG then?
- Yes, I am. All that stuff has always really scared me.

His eyes seem to light up. I guess my sixth sense knew why, but, I remained calm. He made me feel at great ease, and I could not deny it, even though it wasn't the kind of bar that oozed intense sexual energy, it certainly was in our corner. BUT, I was already spoken for. I had to keep saying this, to myself, and Ayan. Was I in denial? 🙊

However, that did not stop me STARING at his OBSCENE MASSIVE package in his groin/thigh area each time he came back from the toilet. He was INSANELY BIG!! I actually knew right away I wanted him to fuck me. No one else had made me feel submissive like he did. He took control, and I was already under his spell. And I guess that has to say something from a 26 year old anal Virgin. I had fucked plenty. But had never been fucked. I also and with immense conflict found myself on this our first day of meeting fantasized about not only he Fucking me, but BARE too. But no, I mustn't. I have a loyal boyfriend at home patiently waiting for me to come home in 6 months time. My beautiful 'Lew'.

Shortly after we had a few cocktails a magnum of vintage champagne was brought to our table. As we drank, chatted, laughed, and heavily flirted with complete restraint, there was this middle aged rotund guy who kept looking over. Not my type, but, something about him had me fascinated, wanting to know more. Suddenly, Ayan's phone went;

- I have to get this, back in a moment. 

After several minutes, he returned.

- Hey, Steven, I'm sorry, I have to go. Last minute urgent thing has come up. You enjoy the rest of the champagne my friend. I shall see you in work tomorrow. Don't be late.

He abruptly vanished. Something did not seem right about that, like, it had been planned. I was soon to find out that this was the scenario. No sooner had he left, the middle aged rotund guy sidled his way up to my table, sat right next to me, and like Ayan grabbed my hand in a confident greeting;

- Hey buddy, I am Aiden, what's your name?
- Hey Aiden, I am Steven.
- Aaaaaahhhh, from England!?
- Yes. I just arrived yesterday. Started a new job for 6 months today.
- Well, welcome to Boston.
- Thank you.

I was already high on Ayan's masculine authority, and hooked on his mysterious ways. And getting a little bit drunk now too. It did not take Aiden long to figure out via our conversation that I as a hobby am a Go-Go boi. Well, he actually, he didn't need to figure out, as he already knew, because he and Ayan are actually good friends! :o 

Ayan's abrupt exit was very well orchestrated! 😈

And I was the new piece of juicy MEAT in town being primed to thrown into the deep end, and swim in filTh until I became permanently S☣️ILED!

- Aaaaaahhh, so you Go-Go dance at home. As it happens I own a club around the corner. We are open 6 days a week to the public, and closed on Friday's where we usually hold private functions. How do you fancy coming over tonight for an audition? I pay $200 for 1 hour dancing from my performers.

Wow, easy Beer money. And doing something that I love.

- Well, I will NOT allow any customer to touch me. I have a boyfriend at home who I am loyal too, and, I am happy in my Monogamous relationship.
- Oh no no no, of course not Stevie. You dance. I pay you. You leave.
- OK, sure, why not.

He'd already cemented my place beneath him with his calling me Stevie, not Steven. He and Ayan and some BIG plans that would completely change the course of my life, for which I would one day be very grateful to them for. Aiden had you in the palm of his hand, talking about anything and everything, with many wild tales. If he was trying to impress me in my champagne haze, it was most definitely working. 

- C'mon Stevie, let's get you auditioned!

I stood up, and stumbled a bit, I was pretty drunk by now. We left the bar, and made the short 5 minute walk to his club.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 12

Chapter Three:

Once at Aiden's club, we entered via a side entrance, and went upto his little apartment come office above it. Bit of a sleazy bachelor pad really. However, his actual home was nearby to be in the well to-do area where I was now residing. This was his cesspit where he loved to earn his living, and be a dirTy fucker at the same time. He left me in the living area and after a few short minutes came back with a Leather Harness, and almost knee length neoprene shorts that had a zip at the back. He threw them over to me;

- Here, get yourself completely naked, and then put these on Stevie. I want to see how you move in costume during your audition. Do you have what it takes to be one of Aiden's class acts. 

Even though drunk, I in that moment kinda sobered up a little, and clammed up.

- Oh, don't worry Stevie-Boy, I have seen it all before. Relax!

And that is exactly what I did, relax. Although, it wasn't all that difficult, being fueled with alcohol. At the poinT I was completely naked, and figuring out how to put the Harness on, untangling it, Aiden walked over, knelt behind me to the side, and started slapping both of my ass cheeks. I was aware what he was doing, but was kinda too engrossed in trying to untangle the Harness and get it the correct way up to put it on me. He began to rub his stubble on my ass cheek nearest to him, and grunted as he rubbed his crotch through his jeans ... Yes, I got it, now to put the harness on. As I was putting it on, my *night time* boss spoke through his grunts;

- Fuck yeah Stevie. I know plenty of guys in this city that would LOVE to fuck this cute, firm, young and ripe piece of meat, and unload their SPECIAL fuck juice deep inside your cunt.
- Well, as you know Aiden ... *He interrupted me*
- Erm, if you want this gig, you will address me as 'Boss'.

I was a bit taken a back by his authoritative manner, yet, something I had only felt inside of me for the first time today stirred again. His controlling manner was turning me on. But, I still had an answer for him nonetheless.

- Well, as you know, 'Boss', I am in a happy monogamous relationship, so, there will be no Men in this city fucking me, or cumming inside of me.

As I said that, I immediately thought of Ayas, my *daytime-boss*, feeling a deep desire for him to penetrate my Virgin-Ass, fuck me powerfully and passionately with his abnormally sized Arabian-Dick, and spray his load deep inside of me. BUT, I told myself, keep that on the fantasy shelf. You have your sexy and handsome 'Lew' at home who loves and adores you. I put the zip up neoprene shorts on as my *nighttime-boss* sorted out some sounds for me to move to. He kicked back on his couch, lit up a cigar, and went to give me the nod to begin, but, I was already moving to the beat.

I gave him my best moves facing him, and facing away as I wiggled my bubble-butt that he seemed to pretty obsessed with. Some of my friends at home teased me at what I waste my Ass was, and I should try being a bottom for a night, or two. Not going to happen as far as I was concerned. I am as addicted to beautiful Ass as the next wonderful Top, although the last 4 years I had only been paying attention to one in particular. About half way through my audition when I had my back to him, Aiden got up, came over, and unzipped the neoprene shorts I was wearing, slipping his hand in, taking in a good grope. I swiftly moved his hand away.

- No. I said ~ No touching
.- As you say Stevie. 

I guess I was being given enough rope to eventually get tied right up! 😈

I danced for about half an hour as my audience sat there, rubbing their crotch, and even getting their Dick out to wank off. I was still a bit jet-lagged, plus very tired after my first day here, and drunk, that I just had to sit down. 

- Sorry 'Boss'. I'm exhausted. My flight, My first day at work. I am drunk. I need to sleep. I have work in the morning.
- I understand Stevie-Boy. Well, I believe you have got what it takes. Can you start Friday night? 
- That is your private function night, isn't it?
- Sure is. I can fit you in for the 10.30pm to 11.30pm slot. You can meet all you other fellow Dancers, but, I will need to go through a few things with you first, so, please get here for 9.30pm. Okay!?
- Yes, 'Boss'.
- Now, here is my cell number. Do you have a U.S sim yet?
- Yes, a company one.
- Come to the side entrance we entered into, and buzz the intercom, and I'll let you in.

I took off my audition gear, got my clothes on, and left. What was I doing? I didn't need to be doing this. I had a well paid job after-all. And today was only my first day here, and Friday was only a mere two days away. Was everything happening too fast? It felt like it, but, I rolled with it. I left the building, and as soon as I did, this rough looking Puerto Rican skin fella leapt out at me, and began to follow me as I went to fetch myself a cab (I think I know where I was going).

• Like 15
  • Upvote 7

PREQUEL to Chapter Four:

- Hey Man. Are you one of the Dancers at this place.
- Er, well, er, well sort of, I start on Friday.
- I hear you are not from around these parts. Been here long buddy?
- I arrived only yesterday. I am here for 6 months. 
- You start Friday night you say. That's the private function night. They're a tough crowd to please. You might want something to relax you. I can help you wit' that. Here, take my number. I can come over to your place before your shift, and give you somethin', make the evening go better.
- Thank you. What is your name?
- I'm Nesto. What's your's Man?
- I am Steven.
- I've got to split. Nice meeting you Steven. Call me.

He gave me the 'call me' hand gesture, and no sooner had he appeared, he disappeared off into the night, and I luckily found the taxi place, and went home. What an INSANE first day. I went home, showered, had a quick app video chat with my Man, showered, had a few nibbles (I really must get some proper food in to cook myself), then completely crashed out.

Tomorrow would be Thursday. My first full proper day at work, and the day before my first Dance gig here in Boston! And who was that Nesto fellow I wondered. Did he also know my *daytime & nighttime* Bosses Aiden & Ayan? .... Was I being set up to arrive loosened up in preparation to be 'L☢️☢️SENED up'? 😈

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6

Chapter Four: ~ The INVITE

As soon as I had left Aiden's sordid apartment, he got to sending out the invite via the electronic mailing list for Friday night's event. With his Stevie as the main attraction! 😈 It read as follows;

<><><><><><><><>

New arrival of our latest Friday night club Dancer. Here from Europe for several months for work, so, plenty of time to see this new boy in town. However, this Friday night will be your opportunity to see him, USE him, and corrupt him with your t☢️xic filTh, as he really is untouched. You don't want to miss this once in a life time opportunity to see him go from sweet young man, to a dirTy nasTy PiG! 🐽💦

Some information of interest; 

He is a Top, and I have very good reason to believe his statement that he is Dom Top and thus has never ever been fucked. He has a boyfriend back home whom he is fiercely loyal to, and has made it clear he doesn't want anyone to touch him during or after his performance. We have a few strategies in place to ensure that when he begins his Dancing, he will be intoxicated, and his usual morals will not be present. Many of you I know will LOVE to hear he is also HIV Neg, and will love to be the one that knocks him up.

As always, please remember private party rules that you must allow the performer to at least perform for 30 minutes, and, absolutely NO condoms are permitted.

Reserve your tickets the usual way. Tickets available until midday on the day of performance. Fridays party will begin from 10pm until 6am, with performance beginning at 10.30pm. On this occasion there will also be an After-Party, from 7.30am until 11.30am, for which tickets will be available to reserve at the same time as main party tickets.

A sluT in the making! (See photo attached of Friday night's naive performer).

<><><><><><><><>

As it turned out, I was BIG in demand. ALL tickets for the main event, and the After-Party had been snapped up by 1pm the following day (Thursday). A full house of 100 horny Men, plus their performer, and host; Aiden.

Thursday soon came and went. It was an enjoyable day at work as I settled in, and met new people, and generally familiarized myself with my new work-home for the next half a year. That evening my boyfriend Lew and I again video chatted. I told him I had already found by chance ( or was it orchestrated fate 😈 ) a GoGo-Boi gig.

I told him I had made it very clear where my loyalties lay, and he had nothing to worry about. I knew he would probably be worrying a little bit, especially as this was our first time apart in 4 years. After we spoke I got to thinking about my daytime boss 'Ayan', and how I yearned to have him fuck the life out of me, and spray his load deep in my guts. What was going on with me? Then I got to thinking about what that Puerto Rican guy Nesto had said to me about it being a tough crowd. Even though I did not know what that exactly meant, it put me on edge, and I began to get a little agitated, which is unlike me. I checked his number to see if he was on the chat App I use, and he was.

I messaged him saying that I would like to take him up on his offer of having something to take the edge off;

- Hey Nesto, it is Steven here. We met lastnight, I am over from England. I am beginning to feel nervous. What do you have that I can take? 

I saw he read my message immediately. But, he wasn't responding. I kept checking my phone every 30 seconds for about 10 minutes, and, nothing! I started to feel anxious, nauseous, and sweaty, so though, hey, let's take my evening shower. As I washed I instead of just washing my asshole, rinsing, and then be done with it, I washed, rinsed, then, probing commenced, with a finger finding its way inside. I gasped. Oh my goodness. It feels so GREAT. Why have I never done this to myself before. I was soon washed, dried, and in my sleep gear when I thought I would check my messages again. A couple from my man 'Lew', and several from 'Nesto'. My heart pounded. I headed straight for Nesto's set of messages;

- Hey sluT.
- Don't worry about what I will give you. It will help you put on a better show, and your audience to ENJOY you so MUCH M☢️RE!
- Just make sure you have some fizzy pop in. And be ready to leave for your show before I arrive.
- I will arrive at 8pm. You will need to leave at 9pm if you are to be there for 9.30pm.

How did he know I had to be there for 9.30pm? He must know Aiden! :o😈

- Give me your address PiG.
- And sleep well. You will NEED your rest tonight!
- N

What did he mean by that. That I will need my rest tonight? I messaged my 'Lew', and soon was in bed, sleeping for the last working day of the week. My main job anyway ;)

Was I about to lose my virginity tomorrow night? My intuition told me that this was very much on the cards, yet, I found myself brushing it to one side, and to get on with the day on hand; Work during the day, and Dance for 1 hour at night. Surely that would be it. Right?

• Like 13
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1