Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

Chapter 77; *BEGGING for it*

- I'm going to cum soon. Now I want you to turn your head and focus your eyes deep into Daddy Ed's eyes, and just feel free to speak to him from deep within. Give him your most inner truth.

I started to gently rock my hips back and forth, giving my PiG a slow and sensuous fuck as my highly charged up Dick was deeply impaled and continued to be carrassed by his battered, wet, wounded, soft, and silky warm cunT. My PiG doing as he had been instructed kept a firm focus deep into Daddy Ed's eyes, and now, he spoke;

- Oh Daddy, please don't be mad, you have known for years that I have craved to become HIV+, and in a few weeks time I KNOW I will be receiving a positive result. I now feel so FREE taking nasTy RAW P☣️Z  Dick that is so highly charged I stand no chance in remaining NEG ..... Oh yeah, FUCK me SIR and breed my cesspit of a cunT. Turn me into your viral object, your T☢️XIC play thing. Oh YES SIR, pump me with MORE of your HIV virus, infecT my NEG cunT. PLEASE infecT me with your HIV SIR. Dump that aggressive CRF19 and Med resistant strain deep inside my NEG cunT. Go on SIR, infecT me. PLEASE fucking BREED me NOW!

I continued to give him a slow and sensuous fuck him, and now it was my turn to talk;

- VERY soon you will officially become P☣️Z my fucked up PiG.

My P☣️Z PiG in the making was being very well behaved as he kept his gaze on boyfriend Ed, making sure Ed saw the meaning behind each and every word.

- I will NEVER take meds SIR. I want to become a full on fucked up AIDS PiG, and I am so grateful to you for taking charge and charging me up. As said, you fucking own this piece of nasTy stinking trash, and therefore I WILL be completely obedient and subservient to you and only you. C'mon SIR, give me more of your highly charged DNA. GIVE me all you got!

- Oh FUCK, I am gonna bust my fucking nut.

I quickly flipped my PiG Ramon back onto his back and with his head pointing directly to boyfriend Ed. I immediately picked up my slow sensouos fuck to a decent paced fuck of fast paced firm strokes, and as I fucked I looked back deep into Ed's eyes.

- I am so close to dumping anothet highly charged T☢️XIC load up your boy's cunT Ed, oh the fucking nasTy cesspit of a PiG loves it, and so do I. What a fucking nasTy whore your boyfriend is.

I began to laugh arrogantly again. Ed tried to keep in control all these years, and here I was, a fucked up P☣️Z pig taking complete control and changing his boy's life forever.

- Oh FUCK Ed, he's gonna get it.
- FUCK YES SIR, dump more of your T☢️XIC cum deep into my guts. Go on SIR, infecT ME with your virus.

Still looking at Ed I laughed, and said;

- What virus is that then PiG?
- HIV Sir. Dump it in me. C'mon on, BREED me. 
- Sorry, I didn't hear you.
- HIV SIR .... Fucking PLEASE PLEASE knock me up with your virus ... I NEED it.
- What virus PiG.
- HIV SIR ... I am fucking READY. INFECT this worthless piece of TRASH with your T☢️XIC waste. BREED my cunT SIR. FUCKING GIVE IT TO me!!
- Oh FUCK.

I felt that tingle go from my balls all the way to the tip of my loaded P☣️Z piston. I dropped my head down so I was now looking at my PiG, and I lunged in to kiss him deeply as I started to pound fuck my throbbing, wet, sticky and charged up BARE Dick deep inside his guts. After about 30 seconds of power fucking and deep kissing I felt my death seed rush from my balls and down my bloodied shaft;

The first squirt propelled deep into his battered guts at which poinT I stopped kissing him and lifted my head several inches from his face and started grunting as I began to ejaculate my deadly load with my pulsating P☣️Z piston now deeply buried deep inside his hungry bug chasing cunT. 

- Oh FUCK YEAH, our neighbour is infecTing me with HIV Daddy. I fucking LOVE it. I HOPE you are watching Daddy my brand new OWNER infecTing me and turning your boy into a stinking rotten cesspit of viral filth .... Oh YES SIR, pump that virus into me and push it in deeper.

- Fuck, that was H🔥T! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Chapter 78; *Eating the virus*

Once spent I stood facing sideway to Ed about 3 footsteps to where he was sitting, and got Ramon my first ever gifTee to kneel before me;

- You know what you have to do now, don't you?
- Clean you up, SIR!?
- Good boy, you're a fast learner.

I clasped my hands behind my head and let the PiG clean up my very much shaft, absolutely covered in his cunT blood, crisco, my cum, and Gono juice, A full meal to be had there! 😈

- How is your boy going to get to the club? Will you drive him there, or do we need to get a cab?
- Um, er, er ...

Poor Ed, he just sat through his boyfriend not only fucking outside of their relationship, but with someone who had most likely had knocked him up. It is what Ramon craved for, going against what Ed wanted. 

- Well Aiden has put me on the guest list. It was my plan to drive him there if the gig were to actually go ahead.
- Okay. Well, we have to leave in about 90 minutes time. I trust there is room for me.

- Well, I am just so pissed with you right now Steven I should knock you out. But that achieves nothing, and I can see the happiness you bring my precious boy, so of course, you can travel with us ... C'mon boy, let's go home so we can wash your face and get in a little sleep for you before your gig at Aiden's club.

- I'm too comfortable where I am daddy. I'll have a little sleep here, and you can pick us when it is time to go.

Poor Ed, his boy, my PiG was breaking free, and with that Ed left my bedroom and back home next door. I got up and locked the door after Ed had left to give my PiG and I some real privacy. Back into my bedroom I got my sero converting sluT and had him lay on his back with his head propped up against the headboard, his legs spread wide, and I had him sit on his hands; at my mercy! He lay there smiling at me, contented, and still sweating heavily.

I took two fingers and thrust them inside his bloodied cummy cunT jabbing them in and out, in and out, hard and fast for several seconds. Taking my bloodied, cummy crisco fingers I brought them to his face and took to smearing the contents of his cunT all over his face.

- So your daddy wanted to wash your face huh, I don't think so. I want my virus all over your face for everybody to see! 😈

I took my two fingers and once again jabbed his cunT hard and fast, in and out, in and out, but this time I spent longer than just several seconds working on him. More like a good few minutes during which time he expressed the pleasure he was feeling;

- Oh fuck YES SIR, that feels so fucking great, oh fuck YEAH, oh FUCK ... that fucking feels so .... oh fuck *he was panting and groaning* oh fuck SIR, fuck, oh god, that feels so, OH ... OH FUCK ... that feels so fucking g... oh shit, oh god, that feels so good ...

Once again I brought my sticky fuck fingers to his face and thrust them by his lips;

- Go on, eat my virus you nasTy PiG.

He looked at me, smiled, and began to lick eagerly ...

- Mmmmmm, your virus tastes so good SIR *lick lick* Oh YEAH *lick lick* Mmmmmm, oh FUCK, I just LOVE how your delicious HIV tastes SIR *lick lick*

Another few minutes ensued of finger jabbing his cunT, and before I was finished jabbing he begged;

- Oh fucking hell SIR, feed it to me, feed me your HIV, PLEASE SIR, let me taste it again, feed my nasTy cesspit of a mouth with your fucked up virus.

I started to jab faster and much more aggressively ...

- You fucking want more you nasTy faGGot then you are going to have to give me the specific strains that you want to taste and swallow.

- Oh FUCK SIR, oh YES ... Feed me into my cesspit mouth your aggressive CRF19 and Med Resistant strains. Oh FUCK yes SIR, feed this piece of nasTy trash.

- fuuuCCK YES you nasTy CUNT!

I upped the finger jabbing from aggressive to violent for several seconds, then whipped my fingers out and before my PiG had any time to think I shoved my fingers in his mouth and barked at him;

- Go on, FUCKING EAT my corrupt DNA you nasTy fucker!

After he finished his latest liquid meal I figured he really could do with getting some rest, albeit a very short one, so I kissed him on his forehead and told him what a good little nasTy piGGY he was, and that he should try and get some sleep. I went and had a short sleep on the couch, setting my alarm for an hours time. And blip, that hour was up as my alarm sounded to wake me.

I made two lemon teas, one for me, and one for the PiG. I went in to the bedroom and woke him. My bed was DRENCHED in fuck flu FEVER-sweat! 

- Did you sleep?
- Not really Sir. I did drift in and out though, and was having hallucinating type dreams. So I did sleep a little bit. I feel much worse than I did before I went to rest, my muscles and joints really hurt.

- Right, well you enjoy your fresh lemon tea that Sir has kindly made for you, and I will be back in a bit with something else that should make you feel much better.

I went back into the living room to enjoy my tea. As I did I PrEP'd two broTherhood shoTs 💉💉for my PiG;

Two syringes of Meth with a bit of my supercharged up T☢️XIC blood drawn into each one. And back into my bedroom I went 😈

- Ready for two broTherhood shoTs PiG?
- Oh fuck, YES please, Sir.
- Okay, sit on the edge of the bed.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 79; *Skimpy Blue trunks*

I put a tourniquet onto his arm, and quickly administered both of my T☢️XIC broTherhood chem shoTs. He fell back onto the bed and began to in a fucked up horny state continously rub all over his sweaty with rash included chest and his sweaty belly. I leapt on the bed, threw his legs over my shoulders, slid back inside and leant in for more deep passionate kissing as I fucked him again. After a short while I stopped kissing him, leaned into his ear, and as I continued to fuck his bloodied cummy crisco cunT I spoke;

- You've drenched my bed clothes in your conversion sweat.
- I'm sorry Sir.
- Don't worry, you've got 150 T☢️XIC loads to look forward to very shortly. Boston's newest cum dump on the block. Your battered cunT is gonna pick up plenty of nasTy filth tonight PiG!
- Oh FUCK YES SIR!

I brought my face from his ear to above his face so we could look at each other in the eyes;

- By the way, when you are officially declared HIV+ via a blood test you will no longer reference me as Sir, you will call me MASTER!
- Oh my fucking god, oh fuck, shit, I cannot wait for that, SIR!

I leaned in again for more deep passionate kissing as our bodies locked into a tight hard and fast non stop half hour or so rut until I dumped my second load deep inside his sero converting / NEG cunT. Once spent I got dressed and I gave my PiG a loose tee shirt and a pair of trackie pants to wear between here and the club, but before he put them on I made him take his red rubber jockstrap off and gave him a pair of skimpy blue trunks with a red piping at the waist. I bought them especially for him for tonight's gig. And FUCK ME, with his massive BUBBLE ASS he BAREly could fit into them. He looked sexy as fuck in them.

- Hmmmmm, boyfriend Ed should have been here at least thirty minutes ago, if we don't leave right now we are going to be late. Are you ready to leave for the club?
- Yes Sir.
- C'mon then, let's go.

We went to Ed's front door but it was shut and locked. We knocked, and he took a while to answer it.

- Hey, Ed. mate, where have you been, we were meant to leave ages ago, we're going to be late.
- Are you really sure you want to go through with this?
- Oh yes daddy, I am most definitely 1000% sure.
- You want to quickly come in and wash your face?
- No thanks daddy, I am fine to go as I am. C'mon, as my alpha has said, we are going to be late.

Edward drove us to the club where upon arrival the three os us entered through the back entrance and went directly into Aiden's office where he was on the phone.

- ''Okay. Okay. Well we'll meet on Monday at 3pm then. I've got to go, my dancers have just this moment arrived and they're already late. Right, bye.'' ... Where the fuck have you been? I have been trying to call all three of you. Stevie-boy, Ramon, you should have been on the stage 10 minutes ago and the crowd are getting restless. Where are your outfits?

I quickly took my over garments off to reveal a Leather harness with a red piping, and black Leather gym shorts again with red piping. They set off my septum piercing, skinhead, and scorpion tattoo on my pec look perfectly. Ramon was just stood there feeling weak and sweating heavily, I could see he needed some help, so I undressed him to reveal him in his ridiculously skimpy blue trunks that his sweet Latino bubble ass was literally falling out of.

- Fucking hell would you look at that *Aiden exclaimed as he stood up, walked over and slapped Ramon's deliciously inviting sero converting huge round ass* ... Right you two, you now should have been on the stage 15 minutes ago, out you go .... And Ed mate, I've reserved you a small table right by the stage, I'll get one of the bar boys to bring you over a beer.

I bounded onto the stage with Ramon wearily following behind me, both of us receiving a rapturous applause. And to think that the last time I was on this stage a few months ago I was NEG, and now look at me, a nasTy P☣️Z PiG. I immediately found my rhythm as the music came on upon our arrival onto the stage and was enjoying dancing up here again, but I could tell Ramon was struggling through his sero converting FEVER. The best I could do was to keep an eye on my partner in crime.

I quickly recognised a man at the front, the one and only Uncle Jim. I met Uncle Jim five weeks ago on the night of the day I was diagnosed P☣️Z at my S6AT6A6Nic gang-bang orgy. The night we met he had a massive viral load of 388 MILLION, and informed me of his actual AIDS diagnosis. He gave me his two genotypes of Hep C and his Med Resistant strain of HIV via the multiple blood slams I had received from him that night. Each time Ramon turned around and wiggled his huge beefy bubble Latino ass I'd see Uncle Jim stroke on his 11" tatted dick. The only thing that he was wearing was army boots and a Leather harness. Great outfit! 😛

We hadn't been dancing all that long, only about fifteen minutes or so, and I could see Ramon needed to rest already. Okay, well now was the time to get the real action started as Ramon started that well earned rest. I helped him down to a kneeling position. I made him kneel on the edge of the stage facing away from the crowd so his super sexy bubble ass stuck out for all those T☢️XIC unmedicated P☣️Z fuckers could see what they were about to be getting; All 150 of them! 😈

I got him to put his arms in front of him with his his head resting on his hands, and his hips lowered so that his converting Latino ASS actually hung off of the stage for much easier access. 

I knelt by his side, looked out into the crowd, and gave a huge *come and get it* smile as I took to spanking his round and super firm ASS. Uncle Jim wasted no time in shooting right over to us and took his place standing right behind Ramon. He started rubbing the strong muscular back and the sides of the torso to my sexy bug chasing PiG not quite believing what was before him. He like many others had been after Ramon for years and years, but one thing stood in that way; the very protective boyfriend Edward.

He slowly worked his way down to the skimpy blue briefs where he then very very slowly pulled them down and tucked them underneath the beefy thighs so the only part of the briefs that were now being worn was the front part covering Ramon's dick, not that he would be using it tonight! 😈

Uncle Jim started to over and over again grope, rub, squeeze, and spank the beautiful Latino ASS that was presented to him. Keeping his left hand groping, rubbing, squeezing, and spanking Ramon's left ASS cheek Uncle Jim removed his right hand and grabbed hold of his deadly tatted P☣️Z dick. The tattoo was of a Serpent which wrapped around the entire length of his toxic 11" shaft with it's forked tongue slithering out at the tip. And just like five weeks ago the tip oozed out Gono pus. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Only one more chapter left before I have run out of material (although I know exactly how the next chapters are going to pan out.) Do you want chapter 80 now, or can you wait? I am part way through writing chapter 81, and it is getting highly nasTy! 😈

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

Only one more chapter left before I have run out of material (although I know exactly how the next chapters are going to pan out.) Do you want chapter 80 now, or can you wait? I am part way through writing chapter 81, and it is getting highly nasTy! 😈

Please post chapter 80 SIR!  OINK!

3 hours ago, pozpopperpig said:

Please post chapter 80 SIR!  OINK!

You GREEDY cock hungry PiG @pozpopperpig, haha. 

I think I will lean towards what @FFRubbrPIG has suggested, and wait until I have written somemore. 

4 hours ago, FFRubbrPIG said:

Simply the best story on this site!

WOW - High praise indeed. Thank you very much. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hey @pozpopperpig, looks like you won't be having to wait much longer, as a few nights ago I spontaneously hit out another 4 chapters to go with chapter 80 that you are so eager for. Looks like you will be getting what you want for Christmas afterall! 👅🎅 ... 5 chapters coming very soon ...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

Hey @pozpopperpig, looks like you won't be having to wait much longer, as a few nights ago I spontaneously hit out another 4 chapters to go with chapter 80 that you are so eager for. Looks like you will be getting what you want for Christmas afterall! 👅🎅 ... 5 chapters coming very soon ...

Brilliant news, thank you!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...