Fastest Load you've ever taken?

backdoorjimmy

As a CumDump I’ve experienced many tops that cum inside quickly...two that were memorable...one 15 or more years ago I was at a house party my gay uncle was hosting, mainly older guys, gays and straight couples. I was flirty with one guy through the course of the night, then I realized he was married; his wife was there, so I moved on. Later I went to pee, a knock on the bathroom door. I opened it to leave, it was him. No words he came inside, locked the door, asked me if I would suck him, I said no, turned around, dropped my pants, leaned over the sink and stuck my bare butt towards him. He jerked himself hard, stuck it in me..felts so good, but three or four strokes he shot his load in me, pulled out, pulled up his pants and said “thanks” and was out. I reached over to re-lock the door and thought OMG how fast was that...it hadn’t even really started, but I could feel his cum drain out of me. Oh well. 

Second time was a few years ago, I had rented a cheap motel in Hollywood to cumdump all night, late night after midnight, 10/12 loads in me, a USC student hits me up, wants to stop by to fuck and dump his load and bring his friend...sure.  Two young college latin boys show up. The one who contacted me got right to breeding me while his friend watched, he was telling the friend how sloppy and wet my hole was and that he’d love it when it’s his turn. The guy fucked hard and for a good long time before he busted his load in me. As I’m cleaning off his dick with my mouth he’s tells his friend it’s his turn, trying to convince him. The friend doesn’t really want to. The first guy pulling his shorts on says I’ll wait outside. He leaves. I ask the guy if he wants to mount me and breed, he hesitates and then says ok. He drops his shorts and underwear; beautiful thick uncut latin dick on this skinny college kid..he gets behind me, spits and slowly puts it in me, barely three thrusts and he’s shuddering and grunting and shooting his load inside me. He pulls out quick. Doesn’t want me to clean his dick for him. He asks if he can stay in the room for 5 or 10 minutes so his friend doesn’t know he came so fast. I say sure if he keeps his pants off so I can look at his beautiful dick. He agrees. We chat for the next ten minutes. He decides it’s time for him to go and he pulls his shorts back on, hanks me and leaves.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

With a Asian 18 yr old 

I had been wanking him when he said he was going to fuck me

I went on all fours parted my bottom

His cock was quite small so it just slid right in

He came instantly no more than a couple of thrusts

But was a big load 

44 minutes ago, beanna said:

With a Asian 18 yr old 

I had been wanking him when he said he was going to fuck me

I went on all fours parted my bottom

His cock was quite small so it just slid right in

He came instantly no more than a couple of thrusts

But was a big load 

I got fucked by an older Asian in a sauna. He came inside me after about 4 pumps then said thank you and walked off. His cock was also small. The load was ok, would have preferred a harder fuck though to be honest 

There is a regular guy who I see in the North of England who always cums quick. He likes me to dress up and we fuck on his living room floor . He is quite hot and always leaves me full of cum but it takes me longer to put my stockings on than the time it takes for him to be inside  me and pumping his load.. 

5 hours ago, Guygonebad said:
5 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

As a CumDump I’ve experienced many tops that cum inside quickly...

That's why we are cumdump whores. tops who hookup with cumdump whores just want 1 thing, empty their balls. no long sex, just pulling their pants down and fuck immediately, cum and go. i have take hundreds of that kind of anonymous loads and i love it! how faster he is done how faster the next one can follow

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StockingsBB said:

I got fucked by an older Asian in a sauna. He came inside me after about 4 pumps then said thank you and walked off. His cock was also small. The load was ok, would have preferred a harder fuck though to be honest 

Ah but one must be grateful for any load received

Quickly or slowly

Toxic or not

Bugged or not

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A local guy saw my grindr and tagged for a bj;  went by his house some 3 miles away; he had an average dik, but no sooner My mouth had engulfed the meat, for maybe three or four throatmilks and he shoots.    Went back at him a few times after that first hook, and each time was largrly the same; shooting the jiz just as I’m gettin into the coksuk groove.      I started to beg off his requests cause it took longer to drive the 3 miles and while I appreciate an easy shoot, his were just too short    He eventually has added me to his blocked list on grindr and on scruff.   

which is ok.    I fukn lov throatmilkin dix to get guys off, but I like a little throatexercise too.    So if you’re eastern CT, cokpig is hungry

Married, straight guys looking for sexual relief they are not getting at home are the horniest, not only do they cum quickly but also very abundantly. I have no problem with quick cummers, I’m on the tight side so it’s sort of a compliment of my ass.

Edited by TightBott7
  • Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Mine was in a public toilets of a shopping centre, cute cub playing with himself at the urinals, I started doing the same, we both went to a cubicle and I let him spit and shove my arse, he must have been in me maybe 2 minutes, slightly painful as nowhere near enough spit when I hear the toilet door and a little voice calling for his daddy and that his mummy was wondering how long he would be, the guy fucking me shouted back “I’ll be coming now” and sure enough as soon as the door to the toilets closed he shot a load up my arse, said thanks and left - you have to love married men when they are shopping with their families!

Fasted load I ever took in my ass was at a vid store with glory hole booths. There was no one there but one guy and fucked my ass bare for about 10-15 minutes. Really good fuck and his whole body moaned when he came in me. He zips up and leaves the booth and another guy goes in and wants my ass. I out my ass back up to the whole all sloppy and he pushes in quick and is much bigger than the other guy. He fucked me furiously for like a minute and came hard in me. When he pulled out my hoke was filled to the brim. Couldn't keep it from leaking out. He leaves the both and I zip up a moment later but he was already gone and I'm the only one there. 

I figured he must ha e been jerking it peeking through the doors so he was close when he entered me. I loved it. I swear he would have tore something if I wasn't so full of the other guys cum

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 10:09 AM, TightBott7 said:

Married, straight guys looking for sexual relief they are not getting at home are the horniest, not only do they cum quickly but also very abundantly. I have no problem with quick cummers, I’m on the tight side so it’s sort of a compliment of my ass.

I'd love to feel your tight ass and shoot quickly!! MMM!!