I was to be the Stuffed Turkey this Thanksgiving.

Guest BottomNudeBisexual

Damn, I can’t wait to read the next release!  I love MackyJay’s stories!

Edited by BottomNudeBisexual

Fucking hell!  I just spent the last half hour writing the next part of this story, only to have my damn computer do it to me again.  It gave a twitch and everything I had just typed disappeared, erased completely.  This is driving me crazy as hell.  This makes about the 4th time that has happened and can find no answer as to why it does this.   UGH.  Next part was about a paragraph away from done.  Now have to try to remember, again, what I had just typed and start over again.  Dammit to hell.

44 minutes ago, xich2011 said:

@MackyJay

Try saving it to a notepad file (or TextEdit if you're on Mac) and save after every sentence.

I am using notepad on my puter.  Would never use Mac of any kind as I can't stand them as they are extremely overpriced and, to me, useless garbage.  I usually save about every two or three paragraphs as saving after every sentence is way too time consuming.  BUT, I may have to start saving after every paragraph to see if that helps.  This happens just out of the blue and seems to have no reason I can find.  Not even touching keypads when it happens.  Was just rereading what I had written to see if I had made any mistakes when, blip, it was gone clear back to where I had already saved before.  Completely random.

Part 4

Two days later Frank sent me another text message asking if I could get away real quick and meet him at the ABS.  He wrote that he could be there in about15 minutes.  I answered that I was not doing anything and would be right there.  I was hungry for another taste of that great cock.  We arrived at almost the same time even and entered together.  We paid our fee and were soon naked in the big room on the couch.  I had Frank's cock deep in my mouth and into my throat and sucking like I wanted to suck the life out of him.  As usual his precum was almost pouring out and the taste, as usual, was so sweet and wonderful, to me.   I wanted his cum load so bad.  He was sitting and I was kneeling on the couch and as I was sucking his one hand was fondling and kneading my ass.  Soon his fingers were tickling my hole and then one finger entered me slowly.  The feeling of that was fantastic and I almost doubled my efforts at sucking his cock, wanting that great amount of oh so sweet cum.  
     He was circling my hole with his finger and soon had me opeded up enough to get another one in.  Two hurt a bit as I was so tight.  He stopped all of a sudden and pulled them out and I heard him spit and slobber on them and then the wetness his my hole and the two fingers entered me again and only a few seconds later a third one joined them.  I was headed to heaven for sure.  I was wiggling and thrusting back with my ass as I sucked his marvelous cock.  I wanted all of him for sure.  Then I felt a 4th finger enter me and I almost  came on the spot.  My eyes were wide open and I was having trouble now concentrating on anything but sucking and being fucked hard with his fingers.  WOW, I don't think I had ever been this turned on in my life.
     Frank set up a nice rhythm of hard pounding of my mouth and ass at the same time.  His cock entering deep into my throat on every inthrust as his fingers bottomed out inside my ass.  I was being impaled from both ends repeatedly and magnificently.  Frank was moaning in his ecstasy also, telling me how great my mouth felt on his cock and my ass gripping his fingers tightly.  I was also moaning my enjoyment and loving every second of this and could hardly wait for his cock to explode and fill my mouth with his hot nectar.  In and out and in and out, driving me wilder and wilder.  Never had I had such pleasure as this and never wanted it to end.
     Then I could feel Frank's cock get bigger and harder and his breathing was getting more ragged and I knew he was about to cum.  I tried to redouble my efforts to get that wonderful load.  Then he almost yelled he was going to blow and his cock started to throb in my mouth.  It had barely started when he jerked it from my mouth with his hand grabbing it hard to hold in his cum and spun me around before I knew what was happening.  He then rammed his cock into my ass as he pulled his fingers out and his cock sank all the way deep inside my ass.  My eyes opened wide as I realized he had just cum deep inside my ass and I could actually feel the heat and wetness of his cum.  My own cock blew my load right into my face as I was bent over almost looking right at it.
     I could not believe that had happened.  I had never had a bare cock in my ass before and the feeling was beyond anything I had felt before.  It was amazing and I almost thought I was going to faint from the feeling.  WOW, what I had been missing?  This was beyond amazing and fantastic.  I had no words to describe the feeling.  It seemed to go on forever but then Frank was done and his cock slowly softened and fell out of my hole.  I almost whined from the loss of it in me.  I struggled to get upright and as I did I could feel cum oozing out of my rectum and starting to run down my legs.  Frank must have cum a gallon from the feeling.  I turned towards him and he pulled me close into a hot kiss his tongue pushing its way inside my mouth and I was sucking on it.  We were both panting hard.  
     As our lips finally parted we both just laid back wrapped in each other's arms almost unable to move from our exertions.  It was the best sex I had ever had by a long ways.  I could hardly wait for more and hopefully very soon.  We finally got around and started to get dressed.  Somehow Frank's pants had been tossed across the floor.  He rose to get them and as he pulled them on I had my first look at his backside.  His ass was hot and tight looking also.  He already had pulled his shirt on and as he pulled his pants up, I noticed he seemed to have a tramp stamp tattoo of some sort.  I did not get a good look at it, only a quick glimpse of something somewhat circular and then it was covered up.  I would have to ask him to see it the next time we got together.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, MackyJay said:

I am using notepad on my puter.  Would never use Mac of any kind as I can't stand them as they are extremely overpriced and, to me, useless garbage.  I usually save about every two or three paragraphs as saving after every sentence is way too time consuming.  BUT, I may have to start saving after every paragraph to see if that helps.  This happens just out of the blue and seems to have no reason I can find.  Not even touching keypads when it happens.  Was just rereading what I had written to see if I had made any mistakes when, blip, it was gone clear back to where I had already saved before.  Completely random.

I agree mac are over priced but not junk.

Use a proper office suit they tend to have auto save function built in.

Might be something wrong with notepad try reinstalling it if you dont want to use another office suit.