My path to darkness

Part three

After my first run in with BEAST, I wasn't sure when I'd see Him again. We didn't live close together so it would have to be planned.

A few months had past since that first meeting and things were still heating up. BEAST would give me assignments to carry out each week. The latest assignment was to go to the local bathhouse and take as many loads as possible. I was to describe each person who bred me and wasn't allowed to refuse any cock. If possible, take video or photos of the cock in my hole. I was to tell Him the day and time I was planning to go.

I was both excited and nervous aboit this task. I've never been to a bath. I didn't know what to expect. I was excited about taking anonymous loads. I craved giving up my hole to men. It's there for their pleasure. I picked a Wednesday to go to the bath and sent the date and time to BEAST.

As I worked on Wednesday, my mind kept drifting to what was going to happen. I couldn't concentrate. I was horny all day, going in a stall at work and jerking off. I left work early as I wanted to make sure I allowed myself time to prepare.

When I got home, there was a package for me. I thought it odd as I wasn't expecting anything. I opened the package and inside was a note and a bag with something inside. I read the note, "fag, inside this box is a custom made cock cage for your pathetic cock. I know you have beat off all day thinking about tonight. you are to put this cage on now. Take a picture and text it to Me."

I opened the bag and found a beautiful cage with spikes on the inside. There was a lock...and no key. Once this was on, I'd have no way to take it off. My hole twitched. I quickly put the cage on and locked it in place. My cock started to grow and press into those spikes. It hurt but felt right.

As instructed, I took a picture and sent it to BEAST. He responded immediately, "good fag. Just what your cock needs. It will be a constant reminder of your place among men." I thanked Him and asked about the key. He told me He would decide if and when the cage would come off. He said that I needed to get prepared for the night as it would be a long night.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) was an amazing tool & was well ahead of its time.  It wasn't strictly used as a gay hookup/meeting site, at all, but I bet there were at least 5,000 gay channels. Anybody could create a channel, or a room, & anybody could enter it.  Sometimes the chats were public, but you could also enter into private chat with anybody else who was in the room, or on the channel.  I agree with evilcoyote --- it may very well have been my "path to darkness" as well.  There were channels like gaycbt, gaytruckers, gayuncut, gaysm, gaydragqueens, & so on, but there were much darker channels, like gaysatan, gaysnuff, gaycastration, etc.

And evilcoyote, I like how you write & what you write --- Please continue with more of your adventures with BEAST!!

Edited by dirtyarizona
wanted to compliment the originator of this thread...
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, dirtyarizona said:

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) was an amazing tool & was well ahead of its time.  It wasn't strictly used as a gay hookup/meeting site, at all, but I bet there were at least 5,000 gay channels. Anybody could create a channel, or a room, & anybody could enter it.  Sometimes the chats were public, but you could also enter into private chat with anybody else who was in the room, or on the channel.  I agree with evilcoyote --- it may very well have been my "path to darkness" as well.  There were channels like gaycbt, gaytruckers, gayuncut, gaysm, gaydragqueens, & so on, but there were much darker channels, like gaysatan, gaysnuff, gaycastration, etc.

And evilcoyote, I like how you write & what you write --- Please continue with more of your adventures with BEAST!!

Thank you. I'm working on the next part this week. 

I was in a lot of the darker gay channels on IRC; bdsm, fisting, piss, raunch, s*t*n, etc. I loved it as there were no rules. 

• Like 1

Part Four

I got to the bathhouse around 9pm. I walked in and was super nervous. I went to the counter to pay and the guy behind the desk noticed. He said, "You okay there mate?" To which I mumbled, "Yeah, just nervous, it's my first time." He told me not to worry, it was slow because of the hour. He said a few of the regulars were there and they were good guys. I thanked him and got my locker key and towel.

I went through the door and down a dark hallway which opened into a changing area. I picked a corner that was darker and stripped down and wrapped the towel around my waist. Remembering I was ordered to get photos, I quickly grabbed my phone stuffed it in my sock.

As I turned around, there was this furry Daddy type watching me. He nodded and said, "Bill said you were new here." I stammered, "Who's Bill?" He chuckled, "The guy at the door." I said, "Oh, I didn't catch his name." The Daddy came over and introduced himself as Paul. He offered to show me around.

We walked around and he pointed out the rooms, sauna, dark area, and some slings. At this point I was drooling over Paul. Maybe he'd be the first of the night.

Paul turned on me and grabbed my head and started kissing me. I felt his bulge growing under the towel. He pushed me to my knees and said "Suck." Just then he pulled off his towel and pushed my head toward an uncut cock that was around 8 inches.

Just as I was going down, I noticed a scorpion tattoo just to the left of his bush. I looked at it while Paul fucked my face. After a few minutes, Paul pulled me to my feet.

"That's a cool tattoo you have." Paul said, "Thanks, your snake tattoo is cool too, I noticed it when you were changing. Does it mean anything?" I said, "It means I follow a darker path. What about yours?" He pushed me to the sling and said, "Get in and I'll show you."

As I laid back in the sling, Paul pulled out my phone. "Your gonna remember this night, fag." I just looked at him and he spit on his cock and started sliding in bareback. "fag, I hope you don't mind taking loads." I said something along the lines of please load me up...while thinking he called me fag, why did he do that?

Paul started fucking me, took a few pictures, and tucked my phone back in my sock. "Fuck Paul that feels so good. I've needed to get fucked." Paul leaned down, started kissing me telling me how good my hole felt on his cock. He started pounding faster and bent down and whispered in my ear..."My tattoo means I'm poz. I'm going to flood that hole with my poz seed. Do you want my seed?"

What was I supposed to say? It didn't matter, I'm in PrEP so technically I couldn't become HIV positive. I said, "fuck yes, breed my hole." Paul stood back up and started pounding harder dropping his poz load in me. After he shot his load, he grabbed my locked cock. He said...looks like you really do like taking poz loads. My cock was straining so hard against the cage it was bulging out.

I started to get up but Paul said, "no, stay here. I've got a few friends you should meet." So, I laid my head back and thought about him calling me fag, was vocal about being poz, and the fact I was so hard it hurt.

After a minute or two, Paul returned with a muscular guy who was about 6ft and on his left pec was a biohazard tattoo. This one I knew meant he was HIV positive.

He didn't say a word, he dropped his towel and revealed a 10 inch pierced cock. He stroked it watching me and then slowly started pushing his cock in my hole. Paul came around to the side of the sling and took out my phone. He got in there taking photos.

The muscle guy started pounding harder and he looked at me saying, "You want my poz load, fag?" I was moaning and mumbled, "yes...please breed me." He slapped me and said, "I can't hear you, fag. You will address me as Boss. Does the fag want my poz cock?"
"Yes, Boss. Please breed me."
"fag, what do you want?"
"fag wants Boss to cum in him."
"What kind of cum is in my balls, fag?"
"fag wants Boss to deposit his poz cum in the hole."
Just then, Boss unloaded deep in me.

Without having time to think, there was another cock in me. This time it was an older skinny guy, no fur, just gaunt. He fucked me, shot his load, and walked away. No words. Nothing but Paul taking pictures.

Three other men bred me that night, Paul never left my side. He took photos and told me I was a good boy. After the last guy, Paul helped me to my feet and led me to a room. We went in, he laid me down. "Well boy, how was your first time at a bathhouse?"

"It was amazing, Paul." Then Paul kissed me...saying, "from now on you will call me Daddy, understood?"
"Yes, Daddy."

Then Daddy slid in and slowly fucked me. Mixing all the DNA around. "That's a lot of poz cum, boy. I know it won't harm you. BEAST told me you are on PrEP. But...Daddy knows the boy really enjoyed knowing poz cum was entering him...and so does BEAST.

Just then, I got a text.

"It's going to be fun ruining you, fag. BEAST"

• Like 10
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

Part Five

I got home a little after midnight from the bathhouse. I stripped down and laid in the bed thinking about the night. After the text, it was obvious BEAST had planned my evening. Why did it turn me on so much knowing my hole was being bred with poz cum?

I slid a finger in my hole and felt how wet and open it was after use. I pulled my finger out, sniffed it, and licked it clean. Tasting my ass juice and the poz cum. Just then, my husband came home from the bar.

"Did you have a good time at the bathhouse?"

"Yeah, it was so freeing to just let my inhibitions go and be a toy for men to fuck. I'm still fucking horny. BEAST sent the cage and no key, so I am locked until he says otherwise."

"Oh, I know about the cage. He asked my permission before he sent it to you. Now, get over here and lick my boots. You aren't done getting used tonight."

I followed all of my Husband's requests and demands. He punched my chest as he fucked me. He told me how much of a slut I am, because he could feel the cum in my hole. Then he ordered me to plug my hole for the night.

All the next week, all I could do was think about getting fucked. BEAST didn't respond to my texts and that concerned me. Then on Friday afternoon, Paul (Daddy from the bathhouse) texted asking if we could hook up on Saturday. I agreed, I needed his poz cock in me again.

On Saturday, I went over to Daddy's house. When I walked in the one called Boss was there too. My cock started fighting in the cage to burst free. Daddy caressed my ass and told me to strip. Then he blindfolded me and led me to another room. Slowly guided me into a sling and secured my hands and legs.

"boy, you will beg for our poz seed as we are fucking that hole. I can tell you want it because your cock is straining to break free."

Just then, I felt a lubed finger slide in my hole, then two, then three...I was moaning in pleasure as I wanted to be fisted. The first cock to slide in was Boss. I immediately started begging him to pound my ass with his pierced poz cock.

"You like that fag? You like feeling Boss' pierced poz cock in that hole?"

"Yes Boss! Please tear up my hole and flood it with your poz seed."

Boss started pounding harder and harder...I started begging more and more. Just then, Boss slammed into my hole. "Take that poz seed, fag. You know you want it fag." As he was unloading his balls, my cock finally found relief, I shot my load through the cage.

Then Daddy slid in my hole. "Hell boy, that hole is nice and warm. Feels good on Daddy's cock. Do you want Daddy's load, boy?"

At this point I was in pig heaven. "Yes Daddy, poz my hole. Please Daddy."

Daddy laughed..."boy needs to get off PrEP for that to happen. Does boy want to convert?"

"FUCK YES DADDY! I need that poz cum flowing in me. I want to convert." Daddy pounded my hole harder and shot his seed deep in my hole as I kept begging for his load.

Once Daddy pulled out, he slid three fingers in my hole. Then four...then his thumb. I started begging for him to push those loads deeper. "Relax that hole boy, let Daddy fist you. That's it boy, take my hand." Daddy fisted me pushing the cum deeper. Then he staryed to punch fuck my hole. I was in heaven.

"Daddy, please open my hole and make it bleed. Mix that DNA in my hole." Daddy kept punching me until I shot another load.

As he slid his hand out of my hole, the blindfold was removed. Boss was standing there smiling, looking down at me...and holding a camera. "Well fag, how does it feel to know there is a video of you begging for our toxic seed on the internet?"

I just layed there...I was torn, what was I doing? Why did I feel this way? I needed that toxic seed in me. No, I WANTED that toxic seed. I WANTED to convert. Fuck, what is wrong with me?

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

Part Six

I got home after that fun filled afternoon. My hole was sore and a little bloody. My cock was hurting in the cage from being so hard. I plugged my hole to release some of the pent up energy.

I started cooking dinner and my husband comes into the kitchen. "Did you have a good time?" "I sure did", I responded. He asked what happened so I told him I was fucked and fisted. "Great, I'm glad you had fun. You should get out more often. You look positively refreshed."

Later that week, I texted BEAST.

"I need more cum, may I go find someone to breed me?" He replied, "Of course, but they have to be poz and you will beg them for the poz load. You will only take cock from poz men from now on. Is that understood, fag?

"Yes, BEAST."

So, I sent a text to Daddy and he was busy. Daddy pointed me to Boss who was also busy. I didn't know what to do...I went online and started cruising a few websites; sending messages to people. Finally, I got a hit.

"Well, well...if it isn't the fag from the video. What can I do for you?"

"You saw the video?"

"Yep, I sure did...it was hot watching you beg for that poz load."

"Umm, thank you I think. I really need to get fucked. Are you interested?"

"You bet your ass I'm going to breed that ass. I offered the guy who posted the video money to breed you."

He sent his address and told me to be there in an hour. I quickly got ready and went over to his house. When he answered the door, he was in full leather.

"Strip and leave your clothes on the steps." "Yes, Sir."

"Now, a proper greeting to a man who is superior to you, is to get on your knees and kiss his boots until otherwise told to get up." I immediately dropped to my knees and started kissing his boots. I could taste dried piss and cum on the boots. I started licking, I wanted it all in me. "Good, boy. Now get up and come with me."

I followed him down the hall and into a darkened room. He grabbed my neck and guided me to a cross. He shackled me to the cross, facing the wall. Next he placed a hood over my head. I couldn't see anything.

All of a sudden I felt and heard the whip. CRACK. "You have to earn my cock, boy." He kept hitting my ass with the whip. I could feel blood running down my legs. "Five more boy, count them."

"One."

"One what boy? Start over."

"One, Sir"
"Two, Sir"
Three, Sir"
I didn't count the next one cause ut wasn't hard enough.

"That's a good boy, you only count what matters."

"Four, Sir"
"Five, Sir"

CRACK.
"Six, Sir. Thank You, Sir"

"Good boy."

He came over and removed the shackles. "boy, that ass is ready for a good pounding. You still want it boy?"

"Yes, Sir. Please breed me with your poz load, Sir."

He guided me back into the sling, then fiddled with the hood. The next thing I knew, I was being flooded with poppers.

"Oh fuck, Sir. Please use me pighole."

I felt his fingers probing my hole, opening it up for his cock. "You ready, boy?" "YES, SIR PLEASE BREED ME WITH YOUR POZ CUM."

Just then, he shoved his raw cock in my ass. I felt it tear a bit. It felt so good. At that moment, I felt someone else start playing with my nipples.

"Yeah, fuck my husband. Fill him up with thst poz seed."

Wait. That was...oh fuck. He knows I'm a cumpig who craves poz seed.

"Yeah, you want me to knock your husband up?"

"That's what he's good for...a cumdump for poz men", responded my husband.

What the hell. How did he fund out?

"His hole is perfect for that...but he needs to stop PrEP; so do you. That way he, and you, can be pozzed and spread the gift."

My husband responded, "I stopped PrEP the day I saw him taking poz cum at the bathhouse. He's become quite the slut and I like it."

"You hear that boy. Your husband wants you knocked up. Good thing too...my virus is PrEP resistant. You have a good chance of getting knocked up today."

I screamed through the hood in my popper induced haze..."PLEASE POZ MY PIGCUNT."

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3