Breeding a Straight Boy at an Ecstasy Party

Hotload84

Ecstasy party a few months ago, bunch of club kids, and once everyone was rolling on x there was all the usual grope stuff happening, everybody loosening up and giving each other backrubs and taking their shirts off, all that. DJ in the middle of the living room, lots of loud music, we were all just zoning.

I was making out with a couple girls on the floor, and giving this club kid a back rub - it was great. He had just gotten his drivers license the day before, which I thought was really cool - a record for me. I was the only queer guy there, and older than most of the other guys, but I was getting a vibe from this kid, and when he said he wanted to pay me back but wanted to give me a backrub in the bathroom with the steam from the shower going, I kind of got my hopes up, but told myself it'd be cool either way - I mean, we were all tripping and anything would have been cool. But once we got in there and closed the door it was a really fast move from backrub to me blowing him.

"I'm straight, man," he kept saying, "so don't tell anyone about this." Perfectly smooth baby boy, awesome back, quarter-sized brown boy-nipples, fat cock, huge smooth balls, with a high school gym kind of smell, big smooth jock feet. Five minutes later he looked up at me there from the tiled floor and asked me I wanted to fuck him. Again, with the "I'm straight so you can't tell any of my buds." Crap. Yeah, fuck, whatever.

My dick was already wet and hard and drooling to seed this baby boy. I was in a heartbeat, and didn't waste any time going easy. He was so stoned that he was just a fuck freak, way into it for the first couple of minutes. Then he started kind of freaking, but that just made me fuck him harder. Turned me on that his ass was already lubed up with just my spit and my fucked up precum. I had him wedged into the corner of the tub there on the tiled floor, and he was too blasted to push me off.

He wanted to yelp but didn't want to let his buddies outside in the hall know about him taking my queer cock, so he was in fucking agony trying to decide what to do – but the fun thing was that he was still so high that he was juicing on getting fucked - like most boys, when he was wasted he couldn't hide how hungry his little straight boy ass was for dick. The more he cried, the more precum pulsed outta his boy cock, the more cherry juice I saw on my dick when I pulled out, the harder I fucked him and the more I got off on seeding him, marking his bloodstream with my breeding juice. I was drilling him like I was in a demon fuck sandwich - like he was fucking into me, pushing my dick further into the boy's ass.

Whatever, whoever, it was, I was pure Seed, pure Fuck, pure Boy-taker. I minute later when I let him go, my charged seed dripping outta his boy ass, I held my hand against the bathroom door, trapping him for a minute longer, while his buds outside pounded on the door. "I'm in you now, kid," I whispered, grinning, smearing some of my cum across his bleeding lip.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...