Kevin’s turn

Chapter 9

Chris finished up what my blood and shots so I started to get dressed. “Leave them off. You won’t be needing clothes for awhile. Follow me.” We went out of the exam room and down the hall to a room marked employees only. We entered what can only be described as a sex dungeon. Certainly not what you would expect to find in your typical doctor’s office. My cock was rock hard.  

“Doc wants you on the fuck bench with your ass towards the door. Get on and make yourself comfortable.” Chris strapped me down and patted my ass and said, “this is going to be fun.” He started fingering my hole to loosen me up even more.   

Josh 

I sat waiting for Dr. Manning still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that my dad was just down the hall. At my doctor’s office, with my doctor who’s a fucking sex fiend, who usually gives me a load or two each time I visit and if he doesn’t then Matty or Chris do. Oh My God! I just wanted to get this over with and hopefully sneak out without running into dad again. Oh yeah that’s not rude or anything! Just what would Miss Manners say about handling this situation!”

Chris had come and gone and wouldn’t tell me anything that was going on with my dad. Patient confidentiality my ass. The look on his face when he figured out that his last patient Kevin, was my dad Kevin was priceless. He couldn’t get out of the room fast enough. I’m sure he beelined it for the doc. Oh dear god, maybe I could just sneak out and they’d never know. I was seriously just about to bolt when Dr. Manning walked in. 

“Sorry about the wait Josh, it’s been a crazy day.”

“No problem I totally understand.” We got through the exam pretty quick but I was a bundle of nerves. 

“Josh you seem a bit tense.  Is everything okay?”

“Oh come on doc you’re killing me!” He gave me a concerned look. Maybe Chris hadn’t said anything after all. No wait there it was, a small grin started at one corner of his mouth and began to spread until he was grinning like a fucking fool. 

“Your Dad seems really nice.”

“Fuck! Why is he here? Aren’t all your patients gay? Why is he here.”

“Breathe Josh. Not that I  should tell you but he’s picked up a a little bug and needed to see a doctor. His boss recommended me and I know this is hard to believe, but I do have some boring “normal” patients that may not exactly adhere to our lifestyle choices.” My breathing started to even out. “I’m sure it was shock to see him here today but I can assure you I was nothing but professional with your dad.”

“Sorry I freaked doc, he just doesn’t know about me and I wasn’t exactly expecting to see him here today.”

“Totally understandable. Nothing to worry about. I’m sure Chris has finished up with him and he’s all checked out. Do you think he’d wait for you?”

“Honestly I’m not sure.”

“Let me go check with Matty. Why don’t you go ahead and get naked.  I need your ass and I know Chris has talked about you fucking him all day. Relax Josh,” he chuckled and patted my shoulder. “Everything’s going to be fine.”

I tried to relax but was still a little keyed up. I don’t know why I was freaking out so much. A few minutes later I heard my phone go off. It was a text from dad, ‘hey just finished up but have to run. Good to see you. We’ll catch up on Saturday when you and Scotty come over.’ Oh thank god! I breathed a sigh of relief. I stripped down and started stroking. Chris came in a few seconds later and we moved into the play room. The lights were down low in the corner where the fuck bench was. It looked like someone was already strapped down and damn his pussy looked hungry.

Every once in awhile they’d have some guy come in that wanted poz cum and I’m certainly not one to turn down a hole in need, so I really didn’t think anything of it. Matty and Dr. Manning were already in the room stroking their hard cocks. 

“Hey Josh we’re hoping you can help us out with this bug chasing slut. He took his first poz load last weekend and can’t get enough.”

“Fuck yea! Haven’t had a neg hole in awhile.”

“Bred the cunt Josh. Pound his pussy and load him with your strain,” Chris encouraged. 

I rammed my big dick up his ass in one go and the bottom screamed out. Dr. Manning shoved his cock in the sluts mouth to shut him up. 

Matty was cheering me on, “fucking hell, breed the chaser, knock him up.” Damn this guys ass felt amazing surrounding my hard dick. He was moaning so loud even with the doc’s dick jammed down his throat. 

Kevin 

Holy fucking shit my son was breeding my faggot ass, and damn could that boy fuck! Matty and Chris kept egging him on while the doc kept me busy sucking on his cock. My son had been pounding my ass for about twenty minutes when doc pulled out of my mouth. I couldn’t take it any longer and I cried out, fuck yea Josh bred your dad’s cunt, knock me up, fucking poz my pussy!” I could feel him suddenly tense up when he figured out I was the bottom he was using.  Both Matty and Chris saw him start to hesitate and pull out. They quickly pushed him back into me causing him to go balls deep. I clamped down on his cock and I could feel him start to pump his load deep inside me. 

“Fuck yea knock your dad up,” Matty yelled. “He’s as big a slut as you are.”

“Come on son give me back all the cum that made you,” I screamed. He kept shooting and shooting I could feel my ass being flooded. He soon stopped and collapsed on my back. He whispered in my ear, “shit dad, you okay? That was the biggest load I’ve ever shot.”

He got up and slowly pulled away from my ass. The others unstrapped me and helped me up. I looked at my son and he started to get this smile on his face. “Hot damn dad, that was the most twisted fuck I’ve ever had. I can’t believe I just bred you. I always had a feeling you were gay but I never would have guessed you’d be this sick and twisted.”

“Says his sick and twisted son,” Matty said chuckling. “I think it’s time Kevin got in the sling so the rest of us can have a turn.”

“Agreed,” Dr. Manning said. 

They helped me in the sling and secured my hands and feet. The doc went first and started pumping his dick in and out. Josh came around and fed me his cock so I could clean him off. “Damn dad your good at that.” I just kept sucking. 

After doc loaded my ass Chris and Matty took their turns adding more poz cum to my already overflowing cunt. Once they’d all had a go Matty dropped below my ass and started to eat me out. Soon Josh joined him and they both had mouthfuls of cum. Chris whispered in josh’s ear and next thing I new Josh was feeding me the cum from my ass while kissing me. We started out tentatively but soon were making out like two horny teenagers. While we were busy Dr. Manning plowed back in and gave me another load. 

Josh stopped kissing me and got an evil smile on his face. He walked over between my legs and took doc’s place. He winked at me then rammed his dick in as hard as he could. 

“You fucking hypocrite dad. You caught me barebacking and sent uncle Scotty to talk to me about safe sex.”

“I’m sorry son. I didn’t know what I was doing. I was worried about you.”

“As you can see dad, his little talk backfired.” He was fucking me hard and steady. “But I have to say thanks, because of you I’m a fucking proud poz motherfucking gifter and I’m about to give you another toxic load.” With that he slammed in and unloaded another big load. I made sure to milk his cock to be sure I got every drop. 

As Josh pulled out Dr. Manning said, “I have to say Kevin, if you and Josh didn’t look so much alike I’d say he wasn’t your kid because he certainly didn’t get his dick from you.” He grabbed my slightly less than average cock and squeezed hard. Then looked at Josh’s much larger dick and just shook his head  

By the end of the night I’d taken two loads from everybody and a third from my son. Josh and I left together while the others closed up the office. On the elevator ride down Josh grabbed my hand and gave me another passionate kiss. As he broke away he said, “well damn I never in a million years predicted this would happen.”

“Are you upset?”

“Are you kidding me. Do you know how many gay guys have massive fantasies about fucking with their actual dads, and I got to do it for real. And I must say you have an amazing ass dad. I can’t wait to breed you again.”

“Anytime!”

“So does uncle Scotty know about your extracurricular activities?”

I looked at him sheepishly, “yea that would be a no. I was planning on bringing it up on Saturday when you guys were over so don’t say anything to him.”

“Oh this is going to be fun! Make sure your cleaned out good because I’m sure you’re cunt’s going to get a hell of a workout.”

“Can’t wait.”

• Like 16
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

Damn, this was the chapter I was waiting for and it totally delivered and so did I😜. Can't wait for his brother to find out how much of a cumdump he is. 

Also love the everyday upload of a new chapter. It keeps the story fresh in my mind. I love your writing style

• Upvote 1

Chapter 10

Josh and I parted ways at the subway. He promised to come over early on Saturday so we could try to process together what had just happened. I think he was still trying to fully comprehend the fact that he’d fucked his own father. Not once but three times and if the amount of cum he deposited inside me was anything to go by, I think it’s safe to say he enjoyed it...a lot.

The next morning Andrew dropped by my office to check up on me. “How’d everything go last night? How’d you like Dr. Manning?”

“Everything went well, let’s just say it was another very positive experience.”

He smiled, “I had a feeling you’d like him. Did he or any of his staff get to breed you?”

“Umm, well, I may have left there with nine loads.”

“Damn! I can’t send you anywhere without you being a total slut. I am so proud of you. So wait, nine loads, how many guys were there?”

“Well the doc, Chris and Matty all gave me two loads each and my son gave me three,” I said as causally as I could. 

“Wow that’s great. Wait, what did you say, your son?”

“Yep, turns out he had an appointment with Dr. Manning right after mine, so the medical staff decided what better way for Josh to find out that his old man was a bug chasing cum slut than by adding his own toxic load to my cunt.”

“Fuck me! How’d it go over with him?”

“He gave me three loads, need I say more.”

“Damn, that’s so hot. I love watching family members fuck.” He looked at the clock and said, “shit I’m late for a meeting gotta go.”

“Hey real quick, I’m having a small housewarming party Saturday. You and Greg should come.”

“I’m assuming your boy will be there,” I nodded yes. “Yea we’ll be there.”

“It’s not a fuck party, Andrew.”

“Okay, if you say so.” He winked and walked out the door. 

I woke up Saturday panicking a little. What was I thinking inviting Andrew and Greg. This was supposed to just a small, no big deal get together with my son and best friend. I still hadn’t figured out how to tell Scotty. Josh and I had been bouncing ideas back and forth the last couple of days but nothing seemed right. 

Around 6 o’clock Josh called sounding really stressed. “Dad please don’t be mad but I don’t think I’m going to make it tonight.“

“Josh what’s going on?”

“A friend of mine from work’s over here. He just got his test results back showing he’s poz and he’s not taking it so well. I’m afraid to leave him alone.”

“So safe to assume he wasn’t chasing?”

“Nope definitely not. He was a safety freak. I guess some guy must have stealthed him since he says he always makes the top suit up.”

“Wasn’t he on PrEP, I mean if he’s such a safety nut.”

“That’s the funny part, well he doesn’t think it’s funny, he’d gone in for an appointment with the sole intention of going on prep but when his bloodwork came back he was already poz.”

“Wow and he had no clue.”

“Nope, he had the flu a couple weeks ago but because he’s such a condom freak he never even considered the possibility it could’ve been the fuck flu.”

“God son I’m a horrible person.”

“Dad what are you talking about?”

“My dick is hard as a rock thinking about your friend being knocked up.”

He chuckled, “dad I’ve had to have a pillow in my lap every time I’m in the room with him.”

“Okay we’re both going to hell. Why don’t you bring him and your other poz friends to the party.”

Josh hesitated, “I’m not really sure that’s a good idea.”

“Why not? Did you tell him you’re poz?”

“Not yet. I’m working up to that.”

“Then this is perfect. Think about it, surround him with a group of hot poz guys and one chaser and maybe he’ll see his life’s not over but he’s just been set free.”

“Hmm, that may not be such a bad idea. Let me see what I can do.”

This morning I was thinking I’d gone over board with the food and the booze but now I was glad. About an hour later Scotty showed up carrying lots of bags full of food and alcohol.

“I know I’m early but I figured you could use some help getting ready since you straight men usually need us gay boys to help throw the perfect party.” I just grinned, he looked around at all the booze and the spread of food and whistled, “damn okay maybe you don’t need my help.”

“I can’t believe you doubted me,” I said grasping my chest in shock.”

“Kevin, the last party you threw you had a six-pack of beer for ten guys.”

I laughed, “okay good point.”

Scotty went into the kitchen to put his bags down and stopped for a second staring at me. He got a funny look on his face. “You okay there Scotty?” I asked. 

“Umm yea, I was just noticing what you’re wearing.”

“What,” I said panicking, “fuck, do I need to change. I don’t look okay?”

“No Kev you look fucking hot. I just wasn’t expecting it that’s all.” I should probably tell you at this point I was wearing a crisp white v-neck t-shirt that may have been a size too small. You could clearly see my hard nipples through the fabric. My shorts were also on the tight side and if you looked close enough you could tell I was wearing a jock. Hey I may not have a big basket but my ass was a tight bubble butt. You know what they say, show off your assets. 

“Damn, Kev are you wearing a jock?”

“Laundry day this was the only clean undies I had.” I winked at him. 

“I’d suggest not going out in public like that you’re apt to get that ass of yours raped by some horny guys.” 

“Not sure they could handle this,” I said smacking my hand on my ass. 

Scotty just bust out laughing. “Damn, it’s good to see you relax and joking around, and man, if you ever decided to come play on my team I get first crack at that ass.”

Someone chose that moment to ring my apartment so I buzzed them up and went to let them in. As I passed Scotty I grabbed his hardening click through his shorts and said, “oh that ship had sailed.” 

“Wait what?”

• Like 19
  • Upvote 5

Chapter 11

I opened the door to find Andrew and Greg. They walked in and both gave me deep wet kisses. When Greg pulled away he asked, “how are my babies doing, need some more inside you tonight? I’ve been saving up all week.”

“Oh yes I definitely want that load.”

I heard a gasp from behind me. Fuck I’d forgotten about Scotty. I slowly turned around and saw Scotty with his mouth just about on the floor. I just grinned and shrugged my shoulder. “I told you that ship had sailed.”

Andrew started laughing. “I take it this is the best friend who doesn’t know what you’ve become? I’m Andrew, Kevin’s boss and this is my partner Greg,“ he said shaking Scotty’s hand. His mouth was still open wide and he was trying to process what the fuck had just happened. 

Greg leaned in to hug Scotty, “son if you don’t close your mouth I’ll be forced to shove my cock in there and I really have my heart set on giving Kevin my very toxic load tonight so even though your mouth looks delicious I really need to shoot my first load of the evening up Kevin’s ass.”

Scotty stared, looking from Greg to Andrew, both of whom had shit eating grins on their faces, to me. The look on my face was closer to I’m going to kill my fucking boss. 

“Andrew, I told you this wasn’t a fuck party.” I turned to Scotty who was trying desperately to process all the info he’d just learned. 

“So when you said the ship has sailed you meant...”

Andrew jumped in, “he means he’s become a bug chasing, card carrying, full fledge homosexual!”

Kill me, just kill me now. “Why did I invite you Andrew?”

“Because you knew I’d have absolutely no problem outing you to your bestie.” Well he did have a point. 

“Scotty, you okay over there? I’ve been trying to figure out how to tell you.”

“Does Josh know?”

Andrew was really laughing now, “does he know, oh my god how many loads did you say he gave you at Dr. Manning’s office, two was it?”

“It was three,” I corrected. “Andrew you’re really not helping.”

Scotty had this strange look on his face.  A mix between I hate you and I’m going to fuck you so hard because I’m horny as fuck. “Scotty, you okay over there?” I cautiously asked. 

“You mean to tell me I could’ve been breeding your tight little ass all the time you stayed with me?”

“Well I wouldn’t says he’s that tight anymore,” Andrew offered. 

Seriously kill me now! I looked at Scotty and noticed I could see the outline of his very hard cock through his shorts. The buzzer picked that moment to ring. “Saved by the bell,” I sighed in relief. 

I open the door and Josh and three very cute guys, one of which looked like he’d been crying all day, were standing there. Josh gave me a hug and squeezed my ass as he walked in. An action that didn’t escape Scotty. 

“Hi dad, this is Trevor and his boyfriend Brad.” I shook their hands then turned to the crying boy, “this is Jimmy.”

Damn he was fucking adorable. About 5’6”, tight lean smooth body, clean shaven, blondish curly hair that was a little longer in the back. I figured he was about 23 or so. Rather than shake his hand I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big hug. He seemed to melt into me. I whispered in his ear, “shhh son, it’s going to be okay.”

He looked up at me with his sad eyes. Fuck he was going to get eaten alive tonight. 

With all the guys entering the apartment the atmosphere lightened up and everyone started mingling. I spotted Scotty talking to Josh and headed over to them. I grabbed both their hands and dragged them into the bedroom. Leave it to Andrew to notice. 

“Hey no fucking without us,” he called out. I noticed Jimmy had a deer in the headlights look. Maybe bringing him wasn’t such a good idea after all. I shut the door behind us and looked at Scotty. I couldn’t tell what was going on inside his mind. 

“Scotty before you say anything,” that’s as far as I got before he grabbed me and stuck his tongue down my throat. He put my hand on his very hard cock. 

“You’re going to get fucked so hard tonight. Are you really bug chasing? Fuck, do you even know what that means?”

Josh and I both just started laughing. 

“Trust me Scotty, dad definitely knows what bug chasing is and after his last two sex parties I’d say it’s only a matter of time before he’s officially a member of the club.”

“Sex parties? I have so many questions.”

“I know you do and I promise I’ll answer them all but right now I have an apartment full of guys out there and one really scared kid who’s trying to cope with just finding out he’s poz and we’ve left him out there with Andrew.”

We all looked at each other and quickly left the bedroom. 

Trevor was talking to Greg and Andrew who were definitely being very handsy. Brad and Jimmy were on the couch. It looked like Brad had been trying to calm Jimmy who was crying again. I watched their interaction for a few minutes then couldn’t take it any longer. 

“Hi, sorry Brad, do you mind if I interrupt?”

“Oh god no, please do.” He quickly left the couch and went over to the other guys. 

“Hey Jimmy, I know you’re really stressed right now but honestly I’m not sure why?”

He looked at me like I’d lost my mind. “I’m HIV positive!” He screamed like that said it all. 

“Yea, so what?” I responded back. 

“It means I’m diseased.”

“No it means you’ve received a very special gift. And quite frankly I’m a little appalled at how you’re behaving.”

“A gift? Are you fucking crazy. It’s a death sentence.” 

“Jimmy have you ever knowingly had a raw cock inside your ass?”

“No! Of course not.” He looked appalled that I would even suggest the idea. 

“Man you have absolutely no idea what you’ve been missing. A month ago I’d never had sex with a man, now I can’t tell you how many loads of cum I’ve taken deep inside my pussy and you know what?“ I asked him.  

“What?”

“I wished I’d started when I was your age. Of course I wouldn’t have had my kids so that would have sucked but damn I had no idea what I’ve been missing.”

“But aren’t you worried about catching AIDS?”

“You see all those hot guys standing over there pretending not to be listening to our conversation?”

“Yes.”

Every single one of those guys are poz and by the end of the night I’m going to have at least one load from each and every one of them planted as deep inside my pussy as they can shoot it!”

“But, but, Josh is your son. Wait he’s poz?”

“Yes he’s my son and yes he’s poz. Sorry son I know that was your news to share,” I called out to Josh. 

“No problem dad. You’re doing great.” I looked over and they all had pulled their dicks out and were stroking them. 

“And you, Jimmy, you’re going to give me at least two loads.”

“I’m not really a top,” he said shyly.

“You are tonight. You have a special gift and it’s fucking selfish of you not to share that with me.” I reached down and squeezed his very hard cock. “See your cock knows what it wants. Your brain just needs to catch up. Okay you twisted nasty poz fuckers who’s breeding my hungry hole first?” I asked the room.

Andrew started to raise his hand but Scotty cut him off fast. “Oh hell no! This bitch is mine. I’ve been waiting years to tap that ass so I’m taking him first. Strip motherfucker and the only lube you’re getting is my precum.” I just sat on the couch with my mouth open. Damn I’d never seen this side of Scotty before. I liked it. 

Before I knew what was happening Jimmy had grabbed my t-shirt and ripped it off. “I can’t believe you want all of us poz guys to fuck your neg ass. You are one sick fuck.” He said then dove for my nipples and started sucking. Somebody else lifted me up and removed my shorts.  

Scotty’s cock was about average but thick and thank god he leaked like crazy. He rubbed his cock over my hole a few times then slammed in hard and fast. I let out a scream. “Damn Kev just how many cocks have been up this cunt? Your definitely not tight like a virgin.”

Of course leave it to Andrew to fill in the blanks. “Oh he’s absolutely not a virgin. More like a bottom cum whore slut who craves poz cum. Isn’t that right slut?”

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me harder, give me your toxic cum. Make me pay for not letting you take my cherry. Fuck me Scotty!”

“What’s the most loads you’ve taken in one night slut?” Scotty asked. 

“Thirteen sir.”

“Ummm sir, I like that. Well we’re going to make sure we beat that number. Tonight you’re nothing but our fuck toy. Guys all your loads can only go up this fucking sluts cunt. No wasting loads.” With that he slammed in and started to unload inside me. “You feel that hot load filling you up?”

“Thank you Scotty!”

He pulled out and Jimmy immediately shoved his small dick inside me. I clamped down and tried to tighten my hole. The guys were egging him on. “That’s it Jimmy, give in to the virus. Embrace your toxic status and give that neg hole your newly charged up juice.”

“See how much better that feels skin to skin.”

“Damn look at your cock covered in Scotty’s load.”

He didn’t last long and was soon shooting his load. Andrew pulled him out of me and sat him down on my hard cock while the next guy took his turn. Jimmy looked at him in surprise and then just grinned. 

“Kid,” Andrew said, “I know your a bottom but all the loads need to go into Kevin tonight; however, you deserve to get your ass loaded too so you can take all the neg loads you can milk from Kev’s dick. Sound good.”

“Oh my god, yes. Thank you sir.”

He rode my dick hard. Here I was with Scotty’s cock in my mouth, Greg’s dick in my ass and Jimmy riding mine. Fucking heaven! I didn’t last long with all the stimulation and was shooting my load deep inside Jimmy. He leaned down and kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, “thank you!”

One by one the seven guys used me over and over. I lost track of how many loads I took. After every couple of loads Jimmy would dive into my ass to make room for more cum. Turns out the little fucker was addicted to cum. He couldn’t get enough. He’d load up his mouth then kiss me and we’d snowball the loads back and forth. 

The highlight of the evening, for me anyway, was when Scotty laid on the floor I climbed on top of his dick then Josh shoved his cock in behind me. Taking both their dicks was so fucking amazing. All the guys egging Josh on to knock his fucking dad up. I shot my load all over Scotty’s chest without even touching myself. Luckily Jimmy was there to lick it all off. 

As the party wound down I had somehow ended up on my bed with Scotty on one side and Josh on the other. Andrew leaned down and gave me a kiss and told me, “well you slut, that was impressive. You managed 24 loads. Good thing you had all those young guys here who could recover so quickly.”

I just smiled and snuggled in tighter between my two guys. “We’re taking off I’ll see you Monday.” I waved bye and drifted off to sleep. 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 4

Chapter 12

I was having an amazing dream, a hard dick was buried deep inside my pussy. Damn, it felt so real. I started to slowly wake up and realized I wasn’t dreaming. I pushed back and ground my ass against the body behind me. A tattooed arm came around me and pulled me even closer to his hot body. He nuzzled his face into my neck and started to nibble. Fuck he was driving me crazy. I was moaning with every thrust of his dick. 

“God damn I have seriously dreamed of fucking your cunt for years. I can’t believe you’ve become such a twisted slut. And to imagine a year ago you freaked out walking in on Josh breeding that kid.” 

“I know, what a dumb fuck I was. God Scotty, your cock feels amazing. I wish I’d let you fuck me in college. Straight guys have no clue what they’re missing.” I slammed back against his hard body and massaged his cock with my cunt.

“Good god, you’re really loving this aren’t you.”

“Yes, fucking breed me!” He started shooting his load. I was so into him fucking me I hadn’t even noticed that Josh  and woken up and was sucking me off. 

He looked up at me grinning, “morning daddy.” 

“Don’t stop son, keep sucking maybe you can take one of my last neg loads.”

“Fuck you guys are so hot!” I looked over at the doorway and saw Jimmy standing there stroking his cock. “Hope you don’t mind I was a little wiped out last night so I crashed on your couch.“

“Not at all boy. Hey Scotty can Josh cum in Jimmy yet or are all loads still earmarked for my pussy?”

He chuckled still holding me tight, his dick starting to soften. Well you did take 24 loads last night. I guess it’s only fair to let Jimmy have a turn. One question for you boy, are you gonna bitch about taking his poz cock raw?”

“Abso-fucking-lutely NOT! I’m never using condoms again, Jimmy said smiling like an idiot. 

As he said that I’d reached the edge and started coming in my son’s mouth. He pulled off my cock and motioned for Jimmy to get on the bed with his legs in the air. Josh dropped my load from his mouth into Jimmy’s pussy then shoved his hard cock inside. 

“Fuck, raw feels so much better. I can’t believe what a drama queen I was being. I’m so sorry for my behavior last night. Pound my pussy Josh fucking bred my poz cunt!”

Scotty and I left the boys to their fucking and wandered out to the living room. It looked like everyone else had left but someone had been kind enough to put the food away last night since I’d been a little preoccupied. We sat on the couch and Scotty started laughing. “Well I have to say you throw one hell of a party.”

“Yep, I must say that didn’t go exactly as planned but I’m certainly not disappointed in the outcome.” I was running my hands over Scotty’s tats admiring the artwork. 

“You should get some. At least a biohaz when you finally get knocked up.”

“That would be hot. So can I ask, how bad is this flu?”

“Honestly it depends, everyone’s different. Some are knocked on their ass and even hospitalized, others it’s just like a bad cold or the normal flu, and some lucky fuckers don’t get sick at all. Mine wasn’t too bad. Don’t worry though, we’ll get you through it.”

“And there’s always Dr. Manning,” I added. 

“You do know this all started with my first visit to him.”

“Wait fuck, are you serious?”

He laughed, “yep my regular PCP has moved and the good doc had bought out his practice. He convinced me raw sex and no PrEP was the way to go. The rest is history.”

“Damn he’s a good man.”

“Agreed. I take it you met Chris and Matty?”

“Holy shit Matty has a huge dick for such a small guy.”

“I know right. Did he have his pozzing PA in or just his normal one?”

“His pozzing PA?”

“He must not have, trust me you would know what I’m talking about if he did. The fucking thing has spikes on it. Rips the hell out of your insides.”

“Yea no, it was smooth. Thank god,” I laughed. 

We talked for awhile longer then jumped in the shower together to clean off, where of course he fucked me again. Damn I wasn’t sure my pussy could take much more. Twenty-six loads, yep that was definitely a new record for me. 

The guys left early in the afternoon and I took some time to relax and process the night. I had set a new record, helped a new poz boy accept his destiny and finally came out, in a huge way, to my best friend. All in all I’d say a very positive evening. 

The next week was pretty quiet. I gave my ass some much needed rest. I did manage to suck Andrew off in his office a few times but he was kind enough to give my cunt a few days reprieve to return to as normal as possible. 

It’d been three weeks from my first poz load so I was anxiously expecting the flu to hit at anytime but I felt great. I was still taking lots of loads. I even returned to the bar a few times. The first time was to return Abe’s butt plug but after another wild night I ended up needing to borrow it again. He told me just to keep it, I’d more than earned it. I also learned I was definitely more of a bottom. I did top a bit but come on, there’s nothing better than a hard cock buried deep in my ass. 

After four weeks I still felt great. As I was contemplating making an appointment to go see Dr. Manning and do an HIV test, Andrew called me into his office. 

“Hey Kevin, your old boss just called. Apparently they’re having issues with one of your old accounts and your replacement is just fucking it up. They’ve asked to borrow you for a few weeks in hopes you can fix this mess for them. I told them it was fine with me but you’d have to agree.”

“Umm yea, I suppose I could go back. It’s just temporary right? You’re not getting rid of me.”

He bust out laughing. “Are you kidding me. With as much time as I’ve spent on training your ass and mouth to be just the way I love them, hell no, you’re not going anywhere.”

“Well, since you put it like that sure I’d love to help them out.”

“Prefect, I’ll let them work out details with you, but plan on flying out this weekend and being there for at least two weeks.”

So Saturday morning I found myself on a plane to the west coast. About halfway through the flight I started to feel like I was coming down with a cold. Oh great nothing like flying with a cold. Oh wait, maybe, could it finally be time?

• Like 16
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1