It's about 3 A.M. now here in NYC. I should be in bed, but I can't sleep thanks to what happened about a few hours ago, for the first time I let a guy fuck me without wearing a condom.

Just to give you a little background, I live in the West Village in New York. I’m 28 and I’m what most would probably call a gym bunny. I was up late working on some stuff for work, but when I finished up, I figured I’d get on A4A for a bit and surf around to see if I could find some fun. I started chatting with a guy in Chelsea. We swapped pics, and damn...he was hot. He was 35, hairy, muscular, and hung (about 8.5" cut with a huge mushroom head). I knew I had to get fucked by him. I invited him over, and he accepted my invitation with a provision: he told me that he wanted to find me butt naked when he got to my apartment. I agreed.

He came over about 15 minutes later. I had already stripped, so I buzzed him into the building, unlocked my front door, and got onto my bed with my ass in the air. I heard the door open and close, and I also heard him walk in. The apartment was dark and he had told me not to look at him until he told me I could. I sneaked a glance, but since it was dark I could only make out his profile as he took his clothes off and dropped them on the couch. He came over to my bad and placed a hand on my ass. "Very nice!" he said, right before he parted my cheeks and buried his tongue in my hole. He would occasionally stick a finger or two in my hole to help open me up.

After he spent a long time rimming and fingering me, he told me to turn over. As I got onto my stomach, I finally got to see him. My dick was rock hard at this point, and when I finally saw him live and naked, I almost came. He didn't have a single ounce of fat on his hot hairy body and his dick was fat, hard, and just as big as he had said. He brought his dick to my mouth and told me to suck him off. I gladly took his dick in my mouth and slowly managed to get the entire thing buried in my mouth and throat. When he could tell I was comfortable, he grabbed my head and started fucking my face. He started fucking my mouth faster and faster and moaning louder...suddenly he pulled almost all the out, leaving just the head in my mouth and he started shooting a huge, salty load right onto my tongue. I was so turned on, I swallowed it down as fast as he could shoot it out.

He pulled his dick out of my mouth and I was amazed because it was still rock hard. he asked me if I was ready to get fucked. Damn was I ready. He lifted my legs up in the air and again buried his face between my cheeks. He got up and reached over for the lube on my nightstand., lubing himself and my hole, and began to insert his cockhead. I stopped him and told him that he had to wrap it. He looked at me and asked me whether or not I wanted to get fucked. I told him yes, but he had to wrap it. He told me that was too bad, because he didn't like to fuck with them. He started getting off the bed and headed towards the couch where his clothes were. I couldn't believe it...the hottest fucking stud I had ever hooked up with was about to walk out my door without a fuck, and I was so incredibly horned up. "Wait, don't leave. I want you to fuck me. please." He looked at me and I slowly turned onto my stomach.

He didn't say anything or move for a minute as I lay there almost quivering with nervousness. He finally started walking back to my bed and got up on top of me, whispering "I’m going to give you the hottest fuck you've ever had, boy: a fuck you’ll never forget." He put more lube on my ass and his cock - I was so fucking hot and so scared at the same time. After what seemed like forever, I felt the rock hard head of his dick right at my hole. He barely moved a muscle while he slid his cock ever so slowly into my hole. it felt like an hour had passed by the time I could feel his pubes pressing against my smooth ass cheeks, but I had never felt so full and so good before in my life. We laid there for a moment and when he finally felt I was ready, he started to slowly pull out of my hole. After a few minutes of skillfully teasing my hole with the entire length of his huge dick, he started to pick up speed. Before long, he was fucking my ass like a jackhammer. I felt better than I had ever before. For what seemed to be hours he fucked me like I had never been fucked before. The hottest point in the night was when he had flipped me back on my stomach and he told me to reach back and spread my cheeks open so he could better get at my open hole. As I lay there with my hands on my ass, he started pounding away and I felt a tingling in my dick as he kept hitting my prostate. Suddenly, I started cumming without even touching myself (which had never happened to me before). He didn't stop while I was cumming though and continued to fuck me without interruption, long and hard. I had never been fucked this long before, and I couldn't believe how good I felt.

After a good length of time, with him pistoning in and out of my ass, his breathing got heavier and his moans started getting louder. Between breaths, he said to me, "damn that's a hot fucking hole boy. You want to feel me shoot my load inside you?" He obviously already knew the answer though since he didn't care when I didn't answer. He picked up his pace and suddenly gave a loud moan that I was sure would have awakened my neighbors and I could feel his hot load shooting in my ass as he continued to fuck my hole. I was so turned- on and feeling so good that as he was cumming inside me, I came for the second time that night (and in my life) without even touching myself. He finally pulled his dick out of my ass and laid down next to me as we both tried to catch our breath. I had always sworn to myself that I wouldn't let someone other than a serious BF cum inside me, but I had just allowed a stranger, albeit the hottest man I had ever met, shoot a huge load inside my ass. He told me that I was a hot fuck and he wanted more of that ass. I lay there quietly, thinking about whether or not I could do this again, and I realized that I had to have this hot man inside me again and I wanted...no needed, to feel his hot cum up inside my ass. As he was getting dressed and getting ready to leave, he told me that if I was really good, he'd bring some of his hot friends over for a ride to...and truth be told, I can't wait.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1