Banned Words

1 hour ago, Leatherman667 said:

What about talk about Sat anic sex? It seems to be banned too. 

You have to understand the spiritual world. To the unsaved, the mention of his name brings a flock of fallen angels. Changing it to Sarah Palin is reasonable. And funny as fuck.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

You have to understand the spiritual world. To the unsaved, the mention of his name brings a flock of fallen angels. Changing it to Sarah Palin is reasonable. And funny as fuck.

thank you-I just lost my hard-on

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Ranger Rick said:

2008 was a long time ago.  It just looks stupid now.

Yes, I implemented that filter back when her name was in the news and it was amusing. I actually agree that the time for the joke has passed.

If anyone wants to suggest new text for any of the filters, feel free to suggest what you think is better.

The comments that referenced the devil that prompted the filter weren't just simple Satanism. They were comments by people who were clearly deeply disturbed. They were a group I didn't want on the site. The same goes for the people currently using pérv. The way they're using the term the implication is predatory sex with under age kids. They were frequently mentioning 'young', 'incest' and 'rape' along with përv and its variants. I just can't have that shit on the site. Hence the filters. Yeah, there are totally reasonable and acceptable ways to use those terms. If I could exempt senior members I would, but I can't.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.