Why is it so darn impossible to get loads?

Tightass74

7 hours ago, Tightass74 said:

Why is it soooo difficult to find guys to top me?

Is it Jacksonville, Florida?  Is it Florida?  Sigh.

6 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i went online to Squirt and was surprised to see lots of cruisy restrooms and parks, but no ABS? 

Many parts of the state have tried to drive out adult businesses so if you live in the northern half of the state, an ABS with vid booths or a theater is pretty rare. The closest to me is about a 45 minute drive. Next closest is about 2 hours.  Hook up sites aren't very productive since there seems to be only a handful of people who are on at any one time. (And most of those aren't really "on", they just have the mobile apps running.)  So yes, this part of the state doesn't have as many options for hook-ups as the bottom half.  If you want to get fucked, you need to work that bottom. 😉

• Like 1

Guest Descartes70817
13 hours ago, funpozbottom said:

Many parts of the state have tried to drive out adult businesses so if you live in the northern half of the state, an ABS with vid booths or a theater is pretty rare. The closest to me is about a 45 minute drive. Next closest is about 2 hours.  Hook up sites aren't very productive since there seems to be only a handful of people who are on at any one time. (And most of those aren't really "on", they just have the mobile apps running.)  So yes, this part of the state doesn't have as many options for hook-ups as the bottom half.  If you want to get fucked, you need to work that bottom. 😉

This seems to be true of other states too. Even in southern parts of my state where ABS's exist there are regular raids enforcing the "no gloryhole" demands of certain religious right wing types, despite there being absolutely no state or federal laws requiring it - just local licensing ordinances that are totall unconstitutional but ridiculously expensive to contest.

This means that in my home town the only options are cruising in public parks with all the risks inherent in that, or driving 60-70 miles to the nearest ABS with booths in towns where the local government and police aren't insane.