Weekday hotel play, downtown Indy

Pumpinmyhole

I was going to be laying over in downtown Indy, arriving pretty late on a weeknight.  I figured there wouldn't be too many guys available to fuck at that hour, but I wouldn't be checking out of the hotel until 6:30PM the next day.  And since this hotel didn't require a key for the elevator I decided to spend the next afternoon taking loads in my room.

I got up the next morning and around 9AM I put a "quick connect" ad on BBRT saying which hotel I was at, and I'd be taking loads from 11AM-4PM.  I was hit up by 3 guys...2 would be by right at 11:00, the other would try to leave work early and stop by before 4:00.  I prepped my hole and just before 11:00 I taped the door latch so guys could just push the door open.

Tops #1 and #2 both arrived just after 11AM.  They took turns tag teaming and spit roasting me.  As I'm on my back, knees up, ass on the edge of the bed, #1 is fucking me when my phone beeps.  He tells me to check and see if anyone else wants to come by.  As his dick is in me I have him hand me my glasses and phone (in my head, this image makes me laugh).  Someone from Scruff had hit me up and is pretty close.  #2 asks who it is and I show him.  #2 knows the guy and says "tell him 'Dan' is here and he needs to come over".  I do, and #3 says he's on his way.  #1 and #2 tag and spit roast me a bit  more before #1 gives me a load just as #3 was coming in.  #2 gets in my ass and he spit roasts me with #3.  #2 and #3 trade places and #3 gives me my second load pretty quick.  I clean the cum off #3 before he heads to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. #2 gets back in my ass and gives me my third load.  I get up to clean off #2's dick and he gets dressed and heads out.  I'm still left with #1 who has me check and see if anyone else is coming by.  There isn't, but #1 is hard again and slides back into my sloppy hole.  In just a few minutes #1 gives me a second load, for a total of 4 loads now marinating in my ass.  #1 gets dressed and leaves, and I sit back on the bed, cruising online, and fingering my wonderfully sloppy hole.

I get hit up by a guy on Scruff who's in a hotel a few blocks away.  No pic, general stats, and he wants a "door open, ass up" anon pump and dump.  I send him the room info and have him message me when he gets to the lobby.  #4 messages and I get into position.  I hear the door open and him getting undressed but he's very quiet otherwise.  He gets behind me and slides in.  True to his word, it's a pump and dump, and he dumped his load in my ass within a few minutes.  I lay on my stomach as he's cleaning up and wait for him to leave...I now have five loads in my ass.  I go back online and cruise some more.

The next guy hits me up on A4A and is close...he's actually in the office building across the street. 30's, average build, average but thick dick.  He also wants an anon fuck and I'm happy to oblige.  He  messages me from the lobby and I get in position.  #5 comes in and I'm ass up on the edge of the bed.  He gets behind me and slides his dick in immediately.  He fucks pretty hard and within a few minutes he's giving me my sixth load.  He stays hard and stays in my ass, slowly stroking and I'm milking him for every drop.  Before long he picks up the pace and unleashes a furious assault on my hole.  It doesn't take long before he cums again and gives me load seven.  I collapse on the bed as he cleans up and leaves, I've been pounded hard but so horny thinking about the 7 loads I've taken.

Ten seconds after #5 leaves the door opens.  I thought #5 had left something, but it turns out to be #6...the guy from BBRT who was leaving work early.  He asks if the guy he passed in the hall fucked me and I tell him yes.  #6 gets undressed and says "I want to felch your hole before I fuck you".  I tell him, "great but only if you kiss me with your cummy mouth".  I get on my back, ass on the edge of the bed, and pull back my knees.  He drops to his knees and his tongue dives deep in my very loose hole.  He's in there for a bit before he comes up and kisses me. I can definitely taste cum on him and it makes me rock hard.  We do this a couple of more times before he slides his dick in.  #6 fucks hard, slow, doggy, on my back, really taking his time and making sure we both enjoy it.  After probably half an hour of fucking he starts pumping faster and gives me load eight.  It's just after 4PM, he needs to leave, and I need to think about getting ready for pickup and head to the airport.

Before I get ready, I lay back on the bed and finger my loose hole as I jerk and edge myself.  I'm so horned up thinking about the 6 guys and eight loads I took.  Despite being pounded and felched, there's still quite a bit of cum in there.  I push some cum out and smear it around my hole, push more out and taste it...it tastes so good.  I try to jerk and edge for a long time but I'm just too horny.  I'm getting really close, so I push out a huge puddle of cum into my hand and put it in my mouth.  I hold it there, swirling it around tasting all of it when I shoot a huge load on my chest and stomach.  As my orgasm is subsiding I swallow the rest of the cum.  It takes me a few minutes before I can catch my breath and jump in the shower.

The spend the entire flight home blissfully aware of my sore and used hole.  I hadn't had this much hotel action in a while, I hope I can top it one day soon.  

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

On 2/2/2020 at 12:33 PM, Pumpinmyhole said:

I was going to be laying over in downtown Indy, arriving pretty late on a weeknight.  I figured there wouldn't be too many guys available to fuck at that hour, but I wouldn't be checking out of the hotel until 6:30PM the next day.  And since this hotel didn't require a key for the elevator I decided to spend the next afternoon taking loads in my room.

I got up the next morning and around 9AM I put a "quick connect" ad on BBRT saying which hotel I was at, and I'd be taking loads from 11AM-4PM.  I was hit up by 3 guys...2 would be by right at 11:00, the other would try to leave work early and stop by before 4:00.  I prepped my hole and just before 11:00 I taped the door latch so guys could just push the door open.

Tops #1 and #2 both arrived just after 11AM.  They took turns tag teaming and spit roasting me.  As I'm on my back, knees up, ass on the edge of the bed, #1 is fucking me when my phone beeps.  He tells me to check and see if anyone else wants to come by.  As his dick is in me I have him hand me my glasses and phone (in my head, this image makes me laugh).  Someone from Scruff had hit me up and is pretty close.  #2 asks who it is and I show him.  #2 knows the guy and says "tell him 'Dan' is here and he needs to come over".  I do, and #3 says he's on his way.  #1 and #2 tag and spit roast me a bit  more before #1 gives me a load just as #3 was coming in.  #2 gets in my ass and he spit roasts me with #3.  #2 and #3 trade places and #3 gives me my second load pretty quick.  I clean the cum off #3 before he heads to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. #2 gets back in my ass and gives me my third load.  I get up to clean off #2's dick and he gets dressed and heads out.  I'm still left with #1 who has me check and see if anyone else is coming by.  There isn't, but #1 is hard again and slides back into my sloppy hole.  In just a few minutes #1 gives me a second load, for a total of 4 loads now marinating in my ass.  #1 gets dressed and leaves, and I sit back on the bed, cruising online, and fingering my wonderfully sloppy hole.

I get hit up by a guy on Scruff who's in a hotel a few blocks away.  No pic, general stats, and he wants a "door open, ass up" anon pump and dump.  I send him the room info and have him message me when he gets to the lobby.  #4 messages and I get into position.  I hear the door open and him getting undressed but he's very quiet otherwise.  He gets behind me and slides in.  True to his word, it's a pump and dump, and he dumped his load in my ass within a few minutes.  I lay on my stomach as he's cleaning up and wait for him to leave...I now have five loads in my ass.  I go back online and cruise some more.

The next guy hits me up on A4A and is close...he's actually in the office building across the street. 30's, average build, average but thick dick.  He also wants an anon fuck and I'm happy to oblige.  He  messages me from the lobby and I get in position.  #5 comes in and I'm ass up on the edge of the bed.  He gets behind me and slides his dick in immediately.  He fucks pretty hard and within a few minutes he's giving me my sixth load.  He stays hard and stays in my ass, slowly stroking and I'm milking him for every drop.  Before long he picks up the pace and unleashes a furious assault on my hole.  It doesn't take long before he cums again and gives me load seven.  I collapse on the bed as he cleans up and leaves, I've been pounded hard but so horny thinking about the 7 loads I've taken.

Ten seconds after #5 leaves the door opens.  I thought #5 had left something, but it turns out to be #6...the guy from BBRT who was leaving work early.  He asks if the guy he passed in the hall fucked me and I tell him yes.  #6 gets undressed and says "I want to felch your hole before I fuck you".  I tell him, "great but only if you kiss me with your cummy mouth".  I get on my back, ass on the edge of the bed, and pull back my knees.  He drops to his knees and his tongue dives deep in my very loose hole.  He's in there for a bit before he comes up and kisses me. I can definitely taste cum on him and it makes me rock hard.  We do this a couple of more times before he slides his dick in.  #6 fucks hard, slow, doggy, on my back, really taking his time and making sure we both enjoy it.  After probably half an hour of fucking he starts pumping faster and gives me load eight.  It's just after 4PM, he needs to leave, and I need to think about getting ready for pickup and head to the airport.

Before I get ready, I lay back on the bed and finger my loose hole as I jerk and edge myself.  I'm so horned up thinking about the 6 guys and eight loads I took.  Despite being pounded and felched, there's still quite a bit of cum in there.  I push some cum out and smear it around my hole, push more out and taste it...it tastes so good.  I try to jerk and edge for a long time but I'm just too horny.  I'm getting really close, so I push out a huge puddle of cum into my hand and put it in my mouth.  I hold it there, swirling it around tasting all of it when I shoot a huge load on my chest and stomach.  As my orgasm is subsiding I swallow the rest of the cum.  It takes me a few minutes before I can catch my breath and jump in the shower.

The spend the entire flight home blissfully aware of my sore and used hole.  I hadn't had this much hotel action in a while, I hope I can top it one day soon.  

Love these kind of breedings.