Black dick lovers: How long did it take you to get w/ a black guy?

Britnonchaser

I'm always amazed in 2022 America when I am approached by a non-black man who claims they've never been with a black guy before, always fantasized and now want to try. Be it online or in-person cruising.

Most times I think these individuals are just trolling me for a specific reaction on my part - my excitement of being their first (which I am NOT interested in) 😝

• Upvote 1

One week.  It was at the same sex club, the week after my "cherry" was busted by 16 guys.  The next week, i went back and rented a room with a sling.  i left the door open with my ass pointed right towards the door.  A guy came in, asked me if it was OK if his friend fucked me while he watched.  i told him, "Of course it's ok"! He warned me that his friends cock was rather big around and that he could fuck for a long time without cumming.  That was a dream for me.  When this black guy came in, all i could see was his massive cock.  It was as big around as a beer can!  He lubed my asshole up, i took a big long hit of my popper bottle and without any hesitation, he pushed it in.  He fucked me for almost 30 minutes without stopping or even slowing up, with his friend laying below the sling watching every thrust.  After that 30 minutes, i had to stop him...my hole was so sore.  That was about 6 years ago...i would LOVE to have that cock back again!!

• Like 1

The 2nd guy to ever fuck me, and the guy who taught me the joy of flip fucking. We were 2 well hung 21 year old college seniors that fucked each other at least 3 times a week, during our last undergrad semester. I often wish one of had made an effort to keep in contact.

Wasn't my first time, but actually my second.  I'm not exclusively into black men - enjoy all races - but it was a fun experience.  

Honestly, I've found it isn't a determining factor in the quality of the sex.  I've had great, bad, and mediocre experiences with guys of any race (including mixed guys).  It's not about that; it's never about that.  Just like anyting else, it's all about how the partners connect in the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

I was 18. He was 34. I met him through a friend that he was fucking. I wanted him so bad. He was all man and loved being surrounded by pussy bottoms. I tried everything to get with him but he was not having it. One day I asked him why he was not interested. He said he was very interested but did not play with neg bottoms. I was instantly on a mission to get him to convert me. It took almost 6 months but I wore him down and he bred me. I believe I was pozzed that first time but can’t be sure. He bred me continuously over the following months until finally I got sick. We actually stayed together for about seven more years. He has a 9.5 thick boy breaking cock that I still crave. I have “dated” a lot of men of color since and feel that I naturally gravitate towards them. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

It took me junior year in high school to realize.  I played basketball and tennis and we shared a locker room with athletes from other sports.  Once I got a few as to what the African-American students were packing I knew what I was interested in. It took me till senior year to act upon it with another student but once I did I was hooked.

• Like 1

I don't remember exactly - but it was probably within 5,6,7 months.  For context, I grew up in a large metro area in IL, bisected by a river.  Everyone of a certain Northern European heritage lived on the east side, and no one else.  Everyone else lived on the west side of the river, and there was precious little back & forth between the two.  

Hellish, right ???

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2022 at 9:33 AM, topblkmale said:

I'm always amazed in 2022 America when I am approached by a non-black man who claims they've never been with a black guy before, always fantasized and now want to try. Be it online or in-person cruising.

Most times I think these individuals are just trolling me for a specific reaction on my part - my excitement of being their first (which I am NOT interested in) 😝

i've taken more anonymous cock than not, often am face down when being penetrated and fucked. my guess is, under those circumstances, no one would be able to tell the difference in cocks.  It's the idea with all the baggage that comes with it that makes the difference, not the actual "black dick."

When it comes to sex,  i have no desire to be the "first" for anyone. 

• Upvote 1