What makes you go bareback?

Guest bbasslover79

It's more intimate with two components that completely turn me on. A pure, physical, carnal connection. You physically inside another man, unloading in him. Or the other way around. And then there's the whole erotic psychological component. You're connecting on so many levels with someone else. 

My ex who convinced me to go mostly bareback,  taught me how to deeply connect and give my all in exchange for one of the best kinda of pleasure. 

And it also just feels incredible compared to with a condom when doing a quick hookup. 

Cum, nut juice, cock load, whatever you want to call it is the most personal and intimate thing a male produces. It is his DNA, his personal male essence. Having a guy spray his load into my fuck guts or down my throat is a far greater high than a condom allows, because that part of him becomes part of me and joins the thousands of others who have spilled their DNA inside me as it absorbs into my body and becomes part of me forever.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Earlier in this thread I mentioned that the condom is more of an obstruction for the guy fucking because for him the pleasure comes from the friction of his cock against the walls of the hole. The condom ruins all that for the guy topping. I find that for the guy bottoming the thrill of raw sex is more of a mental one. What's exciting about getting bred is not a physical sensation but a mental one. The rubbing of the condom against my hole was something that bothered me too much and in terms of the fucking itself, the feeling of a free cock going in and out is so much better physically, not a mental one. Even more so for the guy topping. But during the breeding itself the condom reduces more the pleasure of the guy cumming than the guy bottoming. As I said before, one of the reasons I enjoy bottoming bareback is because I know that the guy about to cum and while shoots inside my hole is experiencing  an emotional/physical excitement and my hole is providing the pleasure and will be the place to dump their load. Very exciting for most guys who like getting bred, but it's all in our heads.

• Like 2

For me it’s the smooth silky feel of a warm hole as my cock slides in and out. That grip of his ass when I’m getting excited and my cock expands and dumps my cum inside. I automatically shove my cock deeper as I cum to make sure the Hole I’m dumping into gets every drop!  That slippery feeling usually gets/keeps me hard for load number 2. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, bihairy said:

For me it’s the smooth silky feel of a warm hole as my cock slides in and out. That grip of his ass when I’m getting excited and my cock expands and dumps my cum inside. I automatically shove my cock deeper as I cum to make sure the Hole I’m dumping into gets every drop!  That slippery feeling usually gets/keeps me hard for load number 2. 

Now that got me hard, Available here 😈

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I started having sex at a young age and it was all bareback...we didn’t know that it was “wrong” or the risks associated with it. Nothing speaks to the desire you have for a guy sexually more than the willingness to let him cum inside you, or to cum inside him. It is all about desire and the physical act. I love the feeling of a dick going inside me raw, the feeling of my ass giving way, the feel of his dick inside me, his technique, the desire in his eyes, the pleasure on his face. If I’m lucky I’ll feel the throb and pulse of his cock as he orgasms inside me and the burst of his cum flooding inside me. It’s the same way fucking a guy...I love feeling him give in to me, surrendering his will, the desire in his eyes and face, sometimes the fear too, worrying about taking my load and if he trusts me, hearing the dirty talk as he begs for my cum, telling me how good my dick feels. I especially love how easily my dick strokes once I shoot my first load and work to pound a second one inside him. I love every part of it and I’m never thinking about the risks of the fears...I’m focused on the pleasure and desire. Those fears used to creep in and crowd my thoughts but I learned to focus on the pleasure instead. I know that in and of itself is risky but it’s all I can do. Desire and pleasure win every time with me.

It is very simpel. Bareback is better, let me say It is the best. Int mentally as well as physically.

When I started without prep it was more exciting because of the possible risks. And it rose the adrenaline. Which was very useful during my worst period of my life ever, when my relationship with my boyfriend after 16 years was in crisis and after it has ended. Since, as a single versa slutty fucker I enjoy the freedom. Now I feel safe but the feeling of bareback pushes my adrenaline level further on the top. 

I was born in '87 and grew up after the worst of the HIV/AIDS crisis, so growing up we were made to FEAR it as something that would kill you quickly and leave you ostracised in the meantime. Despite all of that, I've been taking raw loads ever since I first got fucked in my late teens. I can count on one hand how many condoms have been in my hole. When I was younger I was VERY selective with tops in order to stay safe but as I got older I partied a few times and learned that not only do I love raw cock and cum, but I LOVE to be a cumdump for multiple men. My combined love of cock, cum and being a cumdump itself are why I am a dedicated and unashamed bareback cumdump.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Bottomb1ichbo1 said:

Personally,  it's partly the cum.  Having it in me gives me a natural kind of high.  Another thing it the mind set of being used fully and the breading is my reward. It's what I get in return for letting my body be used. It's the trophy for me pleasing a man. 

Feeling a top using me and unloading deep is the best.  Holding his cumloads as long as I can and hopefully absorbing most of it.  A top fingering me hours later and knowing his cum's still in there, or fuck me on his load is hot.