What makes you go bareback?

18 hours ago, Seedthissub said:

I was ducked bareback when I was younger but then didn’t for a real long time . One day I got a shemale call girl in Vegas and when she went to fuck me I asked her where the rubber was . And she said ‘I’ll wear one is you want your choice’ that’s when I started to bareback more and eventually all the time.

🦆

prefer all natural sex, skin on skin.   spit and shove, no rubber, no lubes, out for a hike in the woods.  meet up, does not matter if you brought nothing always ready...

and of course, suck clean after being seeded

When I started having anal sex I was in my early 20's and condoms were used to avoid pregnancy so guys would fuck raw, but it wasn't called raw or bareback, just sex.

The first time I went to the YMCA in NYC my room ended up being right in front of a cumhole's room who would leave his door open so guys would come in to fuck him. I liked the idea so I started doing the same thing and ended up getting fucked by many guys.

The AIDS crisis had started and once at the sauna a guy wanted a condom to fuck me. I couldn't believe it because I was so used to raw cocks up my hole. But I eventually gave up bareback and started wearing condoms.

There were no good Meds yet so guys avoided bottoming bareback but there were lots of guys wanting to top raw. At the sauna I once saw a slutty bottom who was taking all loads, something that wasn't very common then. My room was next to his and I could watch him getting fucked if I stood in my bed.

I found the cumhole at the sauna so hot that I decided to start taking loads again and since then I've never been fucked with a condom. The time before Meds was my best time as a bareback bottom!

• Piggy 1

I remember 1 time , already have had sex at a early age , I was invited to join a health club !  I seen a lot of guys - different ages - working out !

The older male showing me around - sometimes the guys exposing themselves - it was a meat market as you understand !

I went to the steam bath room , i was just a young boy , walked in there - several different ages of guys but most of them had their towels off - exposing their dicks .

soon , I was chatting - laughing - having a good  time - some of the guys shaking their meats - they seen me staring at their dicks - a older man told me sniff the brown bottle - several times . 

some of the men were walking around - their meat swinging - staring - sometimes theygotten close to me - in my face - their meat touching my skin - oh my !

Soon , sniffing more - the cock was about touching my lips - someone touching - squeezing - stroking my dick - Oh God Yes ! The older male took his hand open my mouth - shoving his dick in my mouth - sucking it - having a sexual fest in the stream bath house - later on took me to someone house - spent the night there !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 4:26 AM, CumAddict said:

Since ever, I’ve always been a trash hole to be filled up with alpha males cums. I can be hot 24/7 for days without the need to eat anything accept hot cums and any dominant tops gifts. So bareback one way I want them to degrade me

8077BA6F-4B8F-4F2E-9DF9-44CA8F6B02C9.jpeg

I learned about my uncut dick / hung , from my dad taking showers with him ,  then the divorce from my mom !  My mom now was my idol and teacher - watching her having sex with black males - desiring being fucked by a black male - my cunt hole pussy !

• Like 1

My first time was bareback and I think I've only been fucked 3 or 4 times only with a condom used.  Last time was about 6 or 6 1/2 years ago.  Never did like the feeling caused by a condom.  Felt irritating or scratchy and just not what I'd call a good feeling.    Now, I say I never turn down any cock, but I do.  If someone insists on a condom, I try to be polite, but very firmly tell them that I am no longer interested.  NO CONDOMS ALLOWED NEAR ME.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/2/2022 at 1:24 PM, ronnie4u said:

I was invited to join a health club !  I seen a lot of guys - different ages - working out !

The older male showing me around - sometimes the guys exposing themselves - it was a meat market as you understand !

I wish I knew a health club that was a meat market in Worcestershire, UK !

I love skin on skin sex without a barrier. Using rubbers puts a halt and downer in the moment. I love to feel the guy, every vein and feel the moment he throbs and pulsates as he unloads inside me. 

started young, jacking and sucking at age 9, but for some reason anal sex never came up.. wasn't until  after high school did i find out that my dad was a bottom for a black guy, and other than watching, i was still not interested in anal . With the word aids coming in to play, it soon become something I definitely was not interested in.. even with my dad becoming an early victim of the aids virus, when i hit my 30s, i finally wanted to start fucking ass, and i did it raw from the beginning.  but always wanted to be the top. It was all about my dick and getting off and getting off inside an ass suddenly became the preferred method of delivery.  I was always a bit fussy of who i fucked,  usually long term boyfriends and young guys, and married guys. not until some ten years ago, when i was dating someone who basically a good cum whore ( i didn't know it at first, but soon accepted it) and wanted to see him bred by as many guys ( preferably black guys) He was first guy i knew who became poz in front of my eyes.  from that point , i enjoyed taking young or married guys to places like vid stores and watching them take loads, some of them becoming poz. I continued to love dumping my loads into them too. but then  as i've gotten older, and sometimes the dick acts older, i finally let one black guy fuck me.. then another.. suddenly having a limp dick and being the bottom became the new obsession.. after all the breeding i've seen , i finally wanted to be the one taking the loads.. and tho i haven''t been to a doctor to confirm, the  flu bug i got makes me thnk that yes I am poz.. i can go weeks without craving getting fucked, but then it hits me.. and i need to get to the xxx vid store immediately.  the horny feeling is different than that of a  33 year old top, but it too is  uncontrollable.   My ass needs that  cock and cum now just as badly as it needed ass and ejaculation years ago.