What makes you go bareback?

I can't even stay hard with a condom on, let alone fuck anyone. When I bottom condoms always feel bad, may as well be using a dildo. I won't bother pursuing a hookup if the other guy wants a condom. It just feels wrong haha

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love the intimacy of bare, and I feel I'm submitting to the top in the most ultimate way when we bareback. I love the feeling of bare, and I love the feeling of him building up, seeing his face and hearing him moan, and feeling him cum deep inside me. It's the ultimate form of pleasuring him.

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

I might have already written this earlier; for me I was just a naïve cumdump that just thought it was alright to fuck raw. I wasn’t going to get pregnant like a chick, so I by not offer up my ass and let the dude cum inside me.  Once I took my high school sex Ed class, it was explained why one should use a condom when engaging in receptive anal sex.   For a short time, mostly because tops would fuck me using a condom, safesex was what I was experiencing.  I missed getting bred, the rush of feeling a cock throb as a man unloaded inside me…I stopped playing with safe only tops and got piggy. I then got to experience getting knocked up and have been happy ever sense. 

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

In my very young days while I was traveling the world I was mainly a hetero sexual with some homo sexual feelings down at the bottom.
And I would never use condoms with the women I met in all the countries I visited.
Later I found out that my seed was of no good quality... 

Much later when my homo sexuality started to take a more definitive role in my live, I still wouldn't want the use of condoms by the tops. I'm a bottom.

I consider my self a bi-sexual now. Females for love and sex and males for sex only... But I get the gay sex much easier and more often.

I like my females dominant in bed... and with males, as a cumdump by now... wel yes, also dominant. And I want that load deposited in my ass... and I want to feel the skin of that cock and not an awkward piece of rubber.

I have very good coordinated ass muscles and with a bare cock in my bare ass, I can milk it and get the joy of a hot load of cum...

• Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like I am getting a high when he enters me.  One load isn't enough.  I try to always host more than one guy when I play because of that reason.

Nothing else matters during this time.  I want to suck get fucked and bred.  I'd rather have guys cum than me, which I rarely ever cum.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

For me I was introduced to sex by my step bother and step father and groomed to never use condoms. It was only once that the man I was with used condom however the feeling was annoying and lacked sexual satisfaction. I am groomed to know my place in sex that it to offer my body to men to use it for their pleasure. Bareback sex is the only way to achieve my purpose in life.

• Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

Here's a perfectly valid correlation:

How many guys like to kiss with a sheet of plastic wrap inbetween the mouths of the guys?  How many guys like to suck off a Cock encased in a condom?  

There's virtually no "connection" available when there's a barrier of some sort.  For many, it's that "connection" that allows us to be a part of each other when we Breed each other - raw - bareback - unencumbered  by actual (and emotional) barriers.  

So protect yourself, get on PReP, all the other vaccinations, and share yourself deeply with your brothers, as they share themselves with you,   

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/14/2022 at 7:59 PM, hntnhole said:

Raw is natural, no barriers, nothing phony, just men connecting with that which unites them in a very strong bond.   Wanton Breeding is the definition of Freedom.

I think this right here sums up bareback so well. It’s natural & no barriers. For me raw sex is having sex as nature intended and rubbers just creates a distance. There’s something inauthentic about it. Having that skin to skin contact and exchange of fluids just feels so right.  I am not spiritual but there’s just something about raw sex that makes the connection between two men much more meaningful. 

my best friend is straight guy and I always tell him how I feel so badly for straight men for two reasons: 1) they aren’t able to freely fulfill  their biological need for sex. The beauty of being gay men is that we have an understanding that sex is a biological need & we as a community freely exchange that with each other. Straight men don’t have that privilege 2) we as gay men also have an understanding of why raw sex is preferred and we indulge in that as well. Straight men don’t have that. It’s moments like this I realize that we are lucky in some ways as gay men 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm somewhat new to barebacking but as a lot of people in the thread have said, it feels better, it feels natural and far more intimate. 

I find that I usually just want to please the top as much as I can and if they don't want to use condoms, I won't complain. Plus, as a bottom, it's one of the best feelings to have a man cum inside me, so although there's risks associated with barebacking, it's quite simply just a preference of mine. 

I had been safe sex only until last year, but I'm really happy I've switched to bareback 😊

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1