The Beauty & Contrast of Black on White Sex

***The following story was written for me by an admirer I have never met. It was written a few years ago, and has been a cherished momento since then. I hope you enjoy it, and pleas share your thoughts.

I imagine....
You are standing before me. I slide my smooth naked and very white body down yours. Tasting, licking and kissing as I go. When I am on my knees, I reach for your hot black dick. I wrap my hand around your hardening cock. Holding it tightly I begin to tug and pull on it.as I do I say how sweet your chocolate inches are and how badly I want your black cock inside me. there is nothing sexier than a delicious dark dick being slid into a wet and white mouth.... a sexy bottom guys mouth.as the head of your dick moistens with pre-cum, i hold them inches to your stomach. Allowing me to bathe your sweet sac with desire. Wet and hot desire from my black cock pleasing mouth. I take turns sucking each nut into my mouth. Licking and tasting each one. They are getting so full. All the while jerking and stroking your manhood. Your hot BBC is sooo hard.... almost begging to be sucked.my tongue dances circles around the head. Flicking ...licking. Tasting. I close my lips around the head tightly. mmmmm.... yes, baby reach down and jerk that dick while my hands hold your hot ass and my mouth and tongue work the head. Ooooh....that’s it holds my head as your start to slide that rock-hard dick into me. I hold your ass tightly as your dick fills my cocksucker. Mmmmm....that’s it pump that BBC into my mouth. You long stroking my face is so fucking hot. gulping, sucking.... making a wet sexy mess out of your dick. you haul that black meat stick out of me. I slide my hand up and down while I say how much I live sucking your big meaty black dick. I push my mouth down onto your dick and suck you off some more. each time a bit more goes in until a need to breathe. There is something so naughty about sucking my mouths wetness off your dick. big thick strands of saliva stretching from my cocksucker to your thick meaty black dick. Mmmmmmm....wrap your hand in my red hair as you tell me how badly you need to cum. fuuuuck yes fuck my face. Your legs stiffen. You moan.my mouth goes down deep. warm sweet cum fills your dick.... I feel it.it shoots from the head as you pull yourself into me. filling my mouth with nutt. every drop goes in. the sucking doesn’t stop. I need to suck you hard again. after all i deserve a ride :-)

• Like 3

• LautreCotedeMoi changed the title to The Beauty & Contrast of Black on White Sex