Favorite Man in this group

tallslenderguy

i love this song, but haven't figured out if i watch it more to hear the song or watch the first guy who sings (second from the right). i am fucking in love every time i watch Him. sigh.

It occurs to me that there are four distinct types of guys in this group... Who's your favorite?

6 hours ago, NLbear said:

If I go just by looks it would be the guy on the right first. Then his neighbor (the first singer). The other two can take sloppy thirds and fourths 😉 

I'd tend to agree with this since I see the men as a fuck team that all need to be serviced. FYI, the beardy guy passed away at the end of 2018, and the long-haired guy is married to the woman and they have a child. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

I'd tend to agree with this since I see the men as a fuck team that all need to be serviced. 

"...a fuck team...."   Okay.  That seems almost universal so far?  i.e., each sees there self taking all of them, just putting an order to it.  And i would too, but that's not how this picture/song effects me. It strikes a romantic chord in me vs a lust chord. Of course, the one leads to the other, is not disconnected, but the first singer evokes a very romantic, emotional response in me. His eyes make me want to fold into Him.  i can sexualize pretty much any guy, but not every guy touches me in a romanic way.

5 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I'd tend to agree with this since I see the men as a fuck team that all need to be serviced. FYI, the beardy guy passed away at the end of 2018, and the long-haired guy is married to the woman and they have a child. 

Damm, i would have chosen the bearded guy.... sods law....

• Moderators

The one at stage left, with the eyebrows. Oh, my yes! Missionary so I can see those eyebrows... all night long, please! I might have a wee bit of a fetish for eyebrows. It's possible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I wouldn't say no to any of them. But, most definitely, I LOVE the guy on the far right. The guy with the long hair is hot, too. I like the nonconformist types of guys, too. 

• Like 1