Spit for Lube...anyone prefer using it over lube?

Hairypigaz

After the last time I hooked up with my ex I'm probably going to use lube a hell of a lot less. Was hot fucking with only my spit and friction. haha

Guest ff-whole

Agreed whole heartedly...

I had a guy once using some kind of lube out of a tube and with my own lubrictaion - I get so wet from myself, don't need much spit or anything - he kept on sliping out...

It was totally frustrating.

Well have to say cum is the best lube..but that is usually for the 2nd guy plowing my ass..but using spit, I feel every inch of him going in me..nothing better

I prefer spit as lube, its warm slick and its hot to hear and watch a top spit on or in my hole. Sometimes a top with make me cum first (milk my cock) to get a load out of me to use as lube. That works good too. If my hole is really open and dilated I can get fucked dry which is hot.

I like spit. Once I had a top use ky. He used so much that I never felt his dick go in. And of course it kept slipping out. I find those lubes make it too slippery.

cum in good but you always have to fucked for a first time. Spit is great.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Just fucked a but I hadn't seen in a long time. And of course, the only lube (to start) was, you guessed, it, spit...

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer spit to lube for two reasons:

1) Its more natural. Having to stop and load a cock and my ass up with lube kills the moment for me. I'd rather suck, then get rimmed, then go to town

2) It actually works better. For me, I can take a big cock better with spit as lube than I can with regular lube. Especially if its spit from the back of the throat from being skull-fucked