Hotload84

I got home late and my roommate had been taken a few too many Ambien, and started to tell me about a guy who wanted to take photographs of various items in my roommate's ass. I deduced they have some kind of text/sex cel phone relationship. Having gotten all worked-up, my roomie had inserted a wine bottle up his cunt, as well as a long dildo with a fat head that measures 14 inches in length. But all his phone video looked like shit, so I offered to take a movie with my MiniDV.

After a lot of his wandering around the apartment high and completely naked (he has a really hot little ass) he finally appeared with the dildo in his hand. We laid a towel over a chair and he proceeded to sit his cunt down on that whole big rubber cock. He fucked himself with it for a while and then let it pop out, and it was covered in lube, butt juice, and goo. Got me hard. Now, we didn't have a sexual relationship, but we were two guys sharing a two bedroom apartment, so it was not particularly unusual to catch glimpses of each other naked, but I had never watched him impale himself on a huge dildo, so this was a treat.

I don't know if he got more Ambien in him or what, but he started to act freaky, and I didn't want him wandering around the apartment, so I threw back the covers and pulled him next to me in the bed. He clutched my arm and literally passed out in a matter of minutes, sound asleep, deeply unconscious, his back towards me. After a few minutes, I turned off the light on my side of the bed, wondering what to do, but I was hard as a fucking rock. So I reached down with my free hand and felt-up his cunt. I was curious to see if he was still lubed, and how far I could go. Sure enough, he was thoroughly lubed and he also seemed oblivious to my exploration, so I spat on my cock, spooned him, and slid my cock up into his hole.

He's a snotty fag boy who works in a high fashion retailer. A lot of guys wanna hit that ass on a daily basis, and many of them do, but he makes them wear a condom. I know, because he tells me about all his trysts, but last night with the thought of barebacking him, without his consent, turned me on so much I came in his cunt quite quickly. I could feel my cock throb as it spewed it's cum into his hole. It felt like it was twice its normal length and width as, with each throb, another big, ropey shot of my poz cum took root. I left it in there for a while and then went to the other bedroom where I slept soundly until morning.

He woke up and asked what he was doing in my bed. I told him that he had flopped onto my bed at some point, and rather than awaken him, I just let him sleep. Of course I left out the part about filling his faggot cunt full of my liquid cum. I bet it squirts out of him the first time he farts at work today while selling those suits.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1