Guys who fuck purely because they love sex

NWUSHorny

• 2 weeks later...

Once I discovered how pleasurable sex is with another guy, I found that I really enjoyed making other guys feel good. I started out as a sucker of cock and every guy loved it. Once I felt how good a cock felt in my ass, I was hooked and I knew what I was born to be: a submissive gay bottom that took all cocks. I don’t drink, smoke or do drugs but I am that guy that will let you fuck my ass and fill me with cum. Guys want to get off and I enjoy the act of sex without any expectations.

i as well have to agree! Im in the gay sex, but im not for getting any disease or do some weird things. I am a total submissive bottom but i love getting a guys cock penetrating my ass and love the feel of getting ass fucked. i love being watched, giving pleasure and love the pleasure of being fucked. but to all the other things like drugs, disease im not into it.

On 9/5/2020 at 4:29 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I have always fucked and got fucked with guys purely because I love the pleasure from the physical act.  This is pretty much a rant, but it feels like I am in the minority. At least here, it seems likes guys fit into a few different categories: 1) they are gay simply because they like the gay lifestyle;

I knew a guy who was just like that. He said he wasn't gay -- just liked the lifestyle. He planned to fuck guys until he was 25 then he'd buy a house, get married, and have kids. I've always wondered how that worked out for him.

As for me, I have sex because I like the feeling of a cock in my ass (or mouth) and I like making guys cum. The more I get, the more I want. No strings, no drama, I just want cock and cum.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 9/5/2020 at 1:29 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I have always fucked and got fucked with guys purely because I love the pleasure from the physical act.  This is pretty much a rant, but it feels like I am in the minority. At least here, it seems likes guys fit into a few different categories: 1) they are gay simply because they like the gay lifestyle; 2) they are heavily into drug and are willing to occasionally have sex if they are high; 3) they are looking to get pozzed, and once they accomplish that they can go back to being asexual.  I do not into any of those, I don't like the drama that goes with the gay lifestyle, I don't use drugs, and can't understand why anyone would want to get a disease let alone have it as the primary or only reason they have sex.

Ok, I have a different perspective. There is nothing so soul soaringly wonderful and gratifying as the sexual act with another man, either fucking or getting fucked, ( yeah, and add rimming in there). Of all the great pleasures in life, this is # 1. So as gay men we are blessed with that opportunity. Everything else is a distant second. We don't need drugs, and I have never understood chasing.

1) In terms of the gay lifestyle, I'm an unmitigated and embarrassing faliure.  I look like a cross between a Wall Mart shopper and a Neanderthal. My straight men friends dress in elegant bespoke blue jeans with wood oak eyeglass frames, their homes are serenely cool with sleek Danish  modern furniture and they actually know the names of the flowering plants in their yards. They serve , with dinner, small batch wines that are sent to them directly from the wineries and know how to make and serve flambee'd deserts during their candelight dinners that they hold for us ( including their gay friends)  and we homos look at them in awe.  I live in silent terror that   that one of my straight men friends, for curiosity and giggles   may seduce  me , and later whisper among my friends their derision of my primitive sexual technique and crude lovemaking.  And to add insult to injury, in terms of lifestyle,  my straight men friends even have more appealing cocks.  I sport a decent 7 incher, but its surrounded by a unruly bush that has never seen a razor. Their cocks sit lovingly on a pair of smooth shaved balls and a well manicured pubis. ( How do I  Know?  Here in Portland we have a rite in June where 12,000 of us get naked at dusk in a  large city park and bicycle ride at night after dark , nude 12 miles through the city hooting and hollering to the tunes of  bicycle DJ's with boom boxes, led by a police cavalcade, and ends in a hour long dance party in semidarkness, lit by torches at the waterfront.)   So in terms of gay lifestyle, my straight men friends easily outgay me.

• Like 2

I love sex and fuck not because i want to get any desease or get anything from the tops,. But because i love sex as a submissive bottom i love the feel of a man handling me, love feeling of his cock in my holes and him fucking me and the pleasure knowing that i excited him and make him cum inside of me and i give him pleasure and i pleased him. i love to have a mans cock inside me and fucking me!

• 11 months later...
On 9/5/2020 at 1:29 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I have always fucked and got fucked with guys purely because I love the pleasure from the physical act.  This is pretty much a rant, but it feels like I am in the minority. At least here, it seems likes guys fit into a few different categories: 1) they are gay simply because they like the gay lifestyle; 2) they are heavily into drug and are willing to occasionally have sex if they are high; 3) they are looking to get pozzed, and once they accomplish that they can go back to being asexual.  I do not into any of those, I don't like the drama that goes with the gay lifestyle, I don't use drugs, and can't understand why anyone would want to get a disease let alone have it as the primary or only reason they have sex.

I agree, I simply love getting my ass plowed, for the experience of sex, feels great, and love the different sensations, I get from being sodomized by another man

When I have sex with guys, I do it for the fun/pleasure of it. I enjoy how it feels and I enjoy the [banned word] aspect of male/male sex. Plus I like feeling slutty. It’s a turn on. But I have zero desire to get pozzed. I’m not into drugs. I just like sex. A lot. 

I love sex, and I love sex with gay men over straight or bi because the gay top wants to fuck ME and is not fantasizing about a woman. I want the top to be all into me (pun definitely intended). I am into the physical sensations, the eroticism, the heat, the messy sweaty cummy roll around in the sheets action. The fetishes, the BDSM, the spontaneous "let's see how far he will take it" moments... I like sex to be a natural organic experience. I don't need enhancements or to be chasing or the like. I've spur of the moment been fucked doggy during watching a football game on TV, bent over a car in a bar parking lot, and been bent over a picnic table in a semi-secluded wooded area. I even love the standard bedroom games: gagging on his cock, riding it, feeling his fingers digging into me when he cums...

I'm in it for the sex... the cock, the cum, the physical overload of sensations, the skin-on-skin contact, and the lust.

On 9/5/2020 at 3:29 PM, NWUSHorny said:

Only one of the responses so far has challenged your categorization of the participants of this forum into the three highly specific groups you describe, yet almost all of them explain that they, as you, do not fall into any of your categories. That would seem to be evidence that your categorization is quite wrong.

I say that it is. The types you describe exist here, but you describe all of them at the extreme end of their behavior, and such persons represent a small minority here. Perhaps those of them you have encountered have made such an overwhelming impression on you that you conflate their views with the more moderate views of the larger minority of like-minded members, and then extend it as an umbrella over the rest of us.

But we don’t fit into your categories because that isn’t how we actually are. This site is about, and heavily participated in and content-supplied by, men who simply love breeding and being bred by other men. It’s in the name, for God’s sake.

Coming on here with a rant about how you feel isolated because you can’t find anyone who just enjoys fucking tells us that you have either spent all your time here in the Backrooms with the sketchy lot, or that you haven’t been paying attention, presuming you’ve actually read any of our posts at all.

For the record, I don’t fit into your categories either. Not remotely, in any respect. I absolutely love fucking, for the sake of fucking. I practice it, I’m good at it, and I plan to keep on doing it because fucking is what I’m made for.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1