Sluts, how often do you deal with STDs?

breakland

Maybe 1-2 a year, thankfully nothing too serious and easily delt with taking antibiotics. It's a risk you know you take having raw sex.

Yes it's frustrating when it happens, but it's something I'm prepared to accept for the fun I have being bred.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 9:03 PM, Pussybottom said:

I have been very active for the last 3 years and I had G and C once each for about the first 2 years. In the last year, I have been much more of a cumslut, I have had G three times and just had G and C together right after having G.  The good news is treatment in metro Detroit is $5 for full testing and treatment is free.  But embarassed to keep going back and always recently have STI's.  Today is my seventh day of Doxycyclin Hyclate for C and already planning taking loads tomorrow.  Can't stop.  And when I get one load in me all I want is more and more.  Leave my hole drooling with loads.  So I try to be as careful as possible but I guess STI's are risk. I'm on prep so HIV ok so far.  Definitely not a chaser....no shame though.   Btw, I thought the use of doxycycline as prophalactic sounded really smart.  I would totally take that before a night of T and breeding.  Can you get it OTC in US?

Way to go. There's no shame. Keep taking those loads!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On average a couple of times a year. I am trying to get more regulars so I can control that better. As a total bottom you are a human waste can for men to put their tainted seed into. It’s unavoidable. I have been hiv positive since I was 19. I got my second sti the same year. And every year since. Sometimes three times a year. Unfortunately I can’t prevent them. Just take care of them and move on.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

On average a couple of times a year. I am trying to get more regulars so I can control that better. As a total bottom you are a human waste can for men to put their tainted seed into. It’s unavoidable. I have been hiv positive since I was 19. I got my second sti the same year. And every year since. Sometimes three times a year. Unfortunately I can’t prevent them. Just take care of them and move on.

I feel like the same chlamydia bug has been passed around continually in the city for years. Get it at least once a year. Gono a little less frequent.

I have a buddy that has a FB that gives him something every time they fuck but he can't stay away. And I've definitely had guys not care about me having something and still wanna fuck. I love our attitude towards sleaze and bb sex.

• Like 1

alllll the time. I just collect em, get em mostly cleaned out, then get reloaded so I usually wait until I have several. honestly if you factor in the time it takes to fully clear the system I’m not sure I’m ever fully clean. most of us anon cumdumps and whored out fucktoys take way too many loads from way too many sex pigs not to get regular doses accidentally and some of us give them to us on purpose. its just another day in the office. lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On average, I'd say once or twice a year. Usually, I'll only pick something up at the big events - MAL, IML, Folsom, Decadence, Pig Week.  I'm not lucky enough to be on DoxyPep (my insurance carrier is a bit behind the times in that respect), but I do pretty well staying on top of my own health.

It’s an occupational hazard of being a bareback pig slut. I’m versatile. A lot of guys when they see my dick, they Want to get fucked. But my ass gets hungry and I have needs, so I take a lot of cock also.  I’m poz, but all the other STIs get treated and I move on.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

On 7/17/2023 at 4:46 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

Same here 3 Times this year so far. But like Pozguyinchi stated its unavoidable, perks of being a human cum dump. I don't mind it. Serves as a re minder that im a Slutty Piggy Boy Cunt just like day one.

• 2 weeks later...