Miss my gloryholes

Faggotwhore72

On 11/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, Guest 123 said:

Same here, buddy. Names I couldn't tell you but if you had a line-up of their dicks, maybe I could pick them out. 😊 At least the ones I saw! 😈 

Dark rooms are funny that way. 😈

The wonderful pleasure of sticking my cock in a hole and my cock be lovingly suck to life, listening to the pleasure being given as my cock throbs and I thrust.... Oh god I miss having my cock sucked by a true lover of cock and cum! (Thank you to all you anonymous lovers of cock) 

• Like 1

Guest BBBlondie

I’ve been missing being the gloryhole cumdump slut that I’ve always been. Now I’m vaccinated! Let the clubs and baths reopen! I will gladly welcome any and all loads - through gloryholes, on a fuck bench or in a sling in the back... just fuckin breed my smooth little ass and pass me around! 

6C35D92F-E06F-4C3E-9B6F-5753B36CE3ED.jpeg

428FD27A-91E7-406F-9263-9D6762055D3F.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

If gloryholes are used properly, that is, for anon sex, and not as a private space for 2 friends to have sex instead of a private room, then he’ll, I do miss them! Darkrooms I love and DO miss!! I’ll try to tap my glass slippers three times for Covid to be gone, and for sex to resume!

• Like 1

I miss them SO much.  Nothing better than to work a busy hole for hours servicing every cock that cums through.  There used to be one that I could literally service for 3 hours straight and there'd be an unending line fo cocks to use my mouth and ass. Those were the glory(hole) days!  Cant wait for Slammer (LA) to open in mi-May. Will have to check out Entourage and Hawk's in Vegas when I'm there in a couple of weeks, too.  LA bathhouses had some fun ones too, as does the Chute in Phoenix and a few bookstores in Chicao.   Damn, I can't wait to travel again so I can visit these gloryholes!  Soon!

• Like 2

I misses them so much. I haven’t been in places there are gloryholes since early autumn. I am praying for their reopening, which seems to be close. The government says that bathes will reopen when the four millionth person (which is the half of our adult population) gets its fist vaccine. According to the experts it can be around this weekend. As many of the gays I also say that then I will be in the first day on the opening time and stay until closing. Then I will spend long time in gh cubicles. I get my second vaccine next Tuesday, so I am almost protected. 

I miss Basic Plumbing in Seattle. I spent hours with my face pressed to those holes sucking every cock that came my way. 

My favorite booth was the corner one because it had two gloryholes. I wish I knew how many loads I swallowed in that place. Has to be a few hundred. 

Later on I discovered how much fun it is to back up on a cock at a gloryhole. Probably bested my blow job numbers at the Club in New Orleans and the Z in Seattle. I still jerk off to those memories. 

Gloryholes should be considered a public service and be installed in every restroom. Could I get anywhere in politics running on that platform?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Treehugger said:

Gloryholes should be considered a public service and be installed in every restroom. Could I get anywhere in politics running on that platform?

You could ask Larry Craig ([think before following links] http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/us-senator-gets-flushed). His "wide stance" would seem to have made him a natural for glory hole action.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

You could ask Larry Craig ([think before following links] [think before following links] http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/us-senator-gets-flushed). His "wide stance" would seem to have made him a natural for glory hole action.

If there had been gloryholes at the airport perhaps he could have kept his job. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HungryMan27

So, but where are the GH in the Dallas, Texas area, if any at all? I want to have my first experience but I just don't know how to go about it. On top of that, Covid made everything so difficult, so now I really don't know what to do. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/18/2021 at 1:28 AM, Guygonebad said:

OMG I miss glory holes!!! They were where I was first barebacked, first time getting stealthed...so many anonymous loads in my ass!!!  Cannot wait to go back and put my ass up against the hole and feel an anonymous cock slide in.

I love the GH booths at LA Slammer...holes on both sides. I have my ass getting pounded on one side, while I’m stroking the cock that’s going in my ass next on the opposite side. I feel and hear the guy fucking me speed up and finally unload in me. I pull off his cock, turn around and guide the cock at the opposite side into my ass! God those were the days!!!

Now that is how I love to have my cock milked/fucked at a gloryhole. A smelly cum filled ass sliding over it.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2021 at 2:59 PM, phukhole said:

I miss them SO much.  Nothing better than to work a busy hole for hours servicing every cock that cums through.  There used to be one that I could literally service for 3 hours straight and there'd be an unending line fo cocks to use my mouth and ass. Those were the glory(hole) days!  Cant wait for Slammer (LA) to open in mi-May. Will have to check out Entourage and Hawk's in Vegas when I'm there in a couple of weeks, too.  LA bathhouses had some fun ones too, as does the Chute in Phoenix and a few bookstores in Chicao.   Damn, I can't wait to travel again so I can visit these gloryholes!  Soon!

I miss glory holes too. Always cock to suck. Sure,been fucked a few times  at the hole,but my purpose was to suck  and  eat cum until I was satisfied.  It was great

• Like 1