Miss my gloryholes

Faggotwhore72

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 11:17 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

I often use glory holes in saunas (which are great), but there's still nothing like the real ones you'd come across in public toilets (and universities, departments stores, etc). 

I is really a shame that the REAL Gloryholes in Public places are disappearing rapidly. When I lived and worked in London from 2007 till 2012 the number of gloryholes was going down because all the counsels had started to renew Public Toilets. A real miss because you are right.... there's still nothing like the real ones. They give the most horny feeling when having anonymus sex especially in combination with the horny toilet smells.

Look at the attached pictures.. they are from a Public toilet at Walton Bridge near the Thames (London) made by me (that is my cock in action).

That cottage was soooo horny with 2 large urinals and 3 cubical's with 2 gloryholes. Open 24/7 and busy during daytime but very busy from 5PM till very late at night. With load of heavy smells, fresh and dried cum everywhere. Even the 2 gloryholes where Heavy cum stained and smelled very musky. There was loads of fucking going on... I guess 80% was bareback. I know because I always had asses backed up onto my cock bare. Never ever did the other side put a rubber over my cock. In those 5 years I visited Walton Bridge I must have blown several liters of cum through the holes. At the end the counsel renewed it for a totally new cottage with metal walls. That was a big loss.    

0442fa4b66ee4393aa2a0c2a60.jpg

0442fa360d0b01b66d6e4ca5aa.jpg

0442fa4820a0dceda41e7f564c.jpg

0442fa4371292d292868276a6a.jpg

Edited by Cream4u
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I miss them.  Whenever I find one, I make sure to stick around and use it.  Sometimes, I'll be rewarded with a mouth (or an ass) full of cum.  Any sauna or bath or sexclub I go to, you can always find me working them.  There's just something about total anonymity and the focus on the cock that really gets my juices flowing.

Heaven2.jpg.1c6a8b3d29df524222af602d04ff157f.jpgHolyGrail.jpg.e013ae28047ee906dcc211a20bed964e.jpgForceFeed.jpg.508a436c7c60732c767b6624bb1f50d1.jpgGH_40.gif.f95a5757c54080289360417ed0afb75c.gifWaitingAtTheGH.gif.545cab07d0cc28d13aebf62baf23d0c3.gif

• Upvote 1

On 10/8/2022 at 1:31 PM, Caged said:

I recently moved to Northern Michigan and I’m really disappointed that there are no ABS here with arcades.  Had some good times there back in NC working the glory holes.  

Northern Michigan is NSA sex desert. So sad. 

Miss my favorite ABS gloryhole action so much. Was so edifying to take position at the hole — the smell of sweat and cum, the hushed sounds of men getting off (punctuated by moans), the cum-crusted partition, the sticky floor — sucking whatever cock slid through the hole to get it wet and hard before guiding it to my sluthole and backing up on it as a total stranger began to thrust deeply into my hungry ass.

Then the whispered gasp — a moan — as he climaxed and released his seed into my warm hole.

Feeling him slide his cock from my hole and then turning around to clean off his cummy dick with my throat.

Hearing the door slam after he left the booth and waiting with anticipation for the door to again creak open with the promise of more cock and cum.

I was made for this  — a warm wet hole for anonymous use by any stranger in need.

Damn I want to find an ABS gloryhole in DC area. If anyone has suggestions, please lmk.