Have you (been) fucked while talking on the phone?

Guest Grayson

Definitely had tops breeding me and answering the phone, some stop pounding but leave their dick in me, others just slowed down and talked.  One I remember him saying as his dick is inside my sloppy hole, “I’m on my way home now, hon.” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 months later...

I was talking to a married (to a man) traveler and we made plans to fuck in his hotel room when he was here.   He was going to try to call his husband when I was sitting on his raw cock and talk to him for a bit and then say "I love you" to him as he looked in my eyes.   Of course when the night rolled around he didn't answer the phone when he called.  At least I got his cheating seed in my hungry ass. 

• Piggy 1

Was sucked yesterday while calling parents. It was funny at times and hard to keep the concentration on. But parents got no clue what was going on. At one point, I was "too far away from phone to be heard clearly", that´s all.

Oh Yes !  Several times - talking on the phone while my friend or friends grabbing my crotch - pulling down my pants or slipping a cock in my mouth - being used as a whore - puffing clouds - making my cock cum or having my pussy cunt hole dripping wet - laughter being heard over the phone - amazing times when others boyfriends or females - married 1's - toying with me !   Uncuts are Beautiful !

Hooked up w a guy working from home. Lost track of time in my hole and he had to jump on a video confernece. Crawled on his table and rode his cock while he explained insurance claims to some new employees.  He came in me and I stayed under and cleaned off and nursed his cock back to life so we could fuck again once he was off. Got two more load in this furry cunt.

Edited by bottomguysea
  • Piggy 2

• 2 years later...

Some of my friends thought it was funny that he was sucking my cock while I was talking to my parents on the phone. A year or two later, they fucked my ass while I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone. I tried to repay them. We were teenagers.

• Moderators

I suspect I've probably fucked some guy who was talking on the phone at least once.

Not surprisingly, it wasn't memorable.

The height of rudeness!

• Like 1

It happened to me once. I was on all fours in a small private room at the bathhouse getting fucked bb by a stranger. He was pouring it to me when an IT guy from my job called me. He talked to me about my replacement laptop for about 10 minutes while this anonymous top relentlessly pounded my cunt. The only thing about it that sucked was not having my hole filled with thick, hot cum while talking to an unsuspecting person. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Maybe not quite the same, but I was fucked and bred while on a zoom call for work, but my camera and mic were off.  It was still hot bending over for an anon guy who was pounding me while folks were blathering on about some work related stuff.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Yes I was talking to my wife as i was getting pounded ass up. I told her that i was helping a friend working on his car.. i had to wave my arm to get the top quieter 

Answered the phone with my partner riding me! It was my best friend who just came home from her vacation.

So, it wasn't such an awkward situation and it was my partner encouraging me to answer, even though he preferred to stay as quiet as he could.

My female friend was talking about nothings so wanting to make it dirtier, I transferred the call to the speaker instead of earphone and said "just talk dirty to me"

we're confident so I can talk sexually without her getting offended, so a simple phone call became spicy. Making my sex with my partner even hotter.

When I talk about it to my friend she still laughs. 

• Like 2

On 3/15/2024 at 6:16 AM, sub4oralcum said:

I was on all fours in a small private room at the bathhouse getting fucked bb by a stranger. He was pouring it to me when an IT guy from my job called me. 

During COVID my butthole was getting absolutely savaged doggy-style by a neighborhood dude who fucked me from time to time. He had taken off his belt and put it around my throat and was using that to pull me backwards while he was pounding away. His phone rings and he picked it up and it was some HR woman from a job he applied for and she wanted to ask some questions about his application. They talked for 5-10 minutes while he held me by the strap and continued to screw me silly. He slowed down a bit, but never stopped. Conversation was the same, stupid stuff they always talk about on those calls. Previous jobs, what would you do if you worked for us and the building caught on fire, ect, ect. He stayed cool as a cucumber even though he was balls deep inside of me. For the first time ever, I was actually biting a pillow to keep from yelping out and giving him away. 

Unfortunately the story ends only on a half a good note. After the call was over he did pump my ass full of his cum but he never got that job. 😆