Body hair. Yes or no?

RachelRage

Definitely hairy for me. One of my earliest memories of liking men was from when I was 7 we were on holiday and the guy who looked after the pool had a very hairy chest all I wanted to do was run my fingers through it and rub my face on it. Even now I love rubbing my face on a hairy chest, back legs, hey any where really. 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 12:35 PM, RachelRage said:

How do you feel about body hair pubic especially?  I prefer smooth guys but ironically love hairy women.  I was talking to someone last night that's obsessed with it and believes that shaving is unhealthy and leads to lots of health issues.  They went as far as refusing to hook up with me because I'm smooth everywhere.  I get we all have what we're attracted to but their belief that shaving leads to all sorts of health issues seemed kind strange.  Anyone else come across this or believe it?

It is a bit strange, their are valid health arguments for shaving as well. In modern society we have hot water and soap, so people can be as smooth or hairy and still be healthy.

• Like 2

Guest CumLvr80

I was never hairy, so, staying shaved smooth isn’t a problem for me, and the fellas seem to love it. I don’t know if I can enjoy being with a top who’s really hairy though. I know I definitely don’t want his pubes in my mouth when I’m eating his cock. 

For myself, I didn't have much of a choice to be hairy, I'm mostly smooth by nature, So staying smooth is easy. But as far as men I'm attracted to, I like some body hair. Some chest hair, pubic hair. Holding some of that manly smell close. So I suppose I like moderate body hair, just not gorilla levels,