Bottoms with sloppy cunts

Pozguyinchi

Guest ff-whole

Years of stretching with my own hands pulling my hole open and using very large dildos have opened me up to the point that I had to use diapers and couldn't indiscriminate fart for getting my underpants soiled... No slowly it has closed somewhat again but before I get fucked I always pry my hole open so that I am loose again...

Having a tight asshole always hurt me in the beginning so yes I love my loose asshole... getting filled with gangbangs and making sloppy sounds.

This fucking Plandemic is costing me valuable fucktime.

gallery_81_2297_1408652107_24111.jpg.7313aea177b6dd0221732428c27d919e.jpgpic3.jpg.8e9d33246134e2c83ee41aa636e91cad.jpg gallery_67_4765_121870.thumb.jpg.a4f67f28218f2ed738f73811b3b65234.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 4:34 AM, ff-whole said:

Years of stretching with my own hands pulling my hole open and using very large dildos have opened me up to the point that I had to use diapers and couldn't indiscriminate fart for getting my underpants soiled... No slowly it has closed somewhat again but before I get fucked I always pry my hole open so that I am loose again...

Having a tight asshole always hurt me in the beginning so yes I love my loose asshole... getting filled with gangbangs and making sloppy sounds.

This fucking Plandemic is costing me valuable fucktime.

gallery_81_2297_1408652107_24111.jpg.7313aea177b6dd0221732428c27d919e.jpgpic3.jpg.8e9d33246134e2c83ee41aa636e91cad.jpg gallery_67_4765_121870.thumb.jpg.a4f67f28218f2ed738f73811b3b65234.jpg

Extremely HOT , Beautiful and Delicious - love to have a Expert Helping me developing a Big , Sloppy , Cunt / Lips - taking it All inside me !  

• 8 months later...
On 12/8/2020 at 10:48 AM, ctpozpig said:

after years of getting double fisted i can get a really sloppy hole. I know some guys dont like it but other tops Ive played with love playing with a sloppy hole, especially if there are a few loads up there already.  I don't get uptight about the sloppy noises it makes as I get fucked or fisted.

luv fucking a sloppy hole - - - and those noisy slop farts make my cock rock hard!

• Like 1

For me it is a total turn off if a man or woman has a wrecked ass or pussy, but everyone is different. I had a bisexual friend, that when he was alive loved seeing and making rosebud during fisting sessions as a top. Rest in peace DMZ.

5 hours ago, TotalTop said:

For me it is a total turn off if a man or woman has a wrecked ass or pussy, but everyone is different. I had a bisexual friend, that when he was alive loved seeing and making rosebud during fisting sessions as a top. Rest in peace DMZ.

For some reason that surprises me, given that it's BZ. But as you say, everyone is different. Pa gustos colores. I love a wrecked arsehole, the more wrecked the better. I really wanna fuck someone's rosebud, but I've never actually fisted someone with a bigger rosebud than mine (which wasn't that big to begin with)

• 5 months later...

My cunt is very sloppy. I am into fisting as well. I am i fist bottom since I was 18. Have been fisted soooo many times. Unfortunately I cannot feel dicks that well anymore. Unless I had a few fist sessions during the day. The evening is the best, because than I can feel dicks. The feeling of having a bare cock raping my cunt is the best feeling ever. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barebacksletje said:

My cunt is very sloppy. I am into fisting as well. I am i fist bottom since I was 18. Have been fisted soooo many times. Unfortunately I cannot feel dicks that well anymore. Unless I had a few fist sessions during the day. The evening is the best, because than I can feel dicks. The feeling of having a bare cock raping my cunt is the best feeling ever. 

Now that's a loose pussy. 

On 12/6/2020 at 3:53 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

Over about the last 5 years when a man is breeding me I find myself acting like he is big and it’s uncomfortable for me. I also tell him that he is big.  My question is... Do you feel men want to hear that? Are they ok with knowing my pussy is made  for very large men?

I'm a top who doesn't need my ego stroked in that way. My dick is as big as it is. For some bottoms it's large and for others it's average or even small.

Regarding the thread title, for me what you've described in your opening post is a well-used or well-broken in cunt. For me sloppy is all about how much cum is inside of and/or leaking out of a cunt. (Well-used and sloppy don't necessarily have to go hand in hand either.)

35 minutes ago, Ieatcumholes said:

For me sloppy is all about how much cum is inside of and/or leaking out of a cunt.

You and I are in the same damn church singing the same damn song .... the more Cocks that have pumped their Seed up the Hole the better.  Looks better, tastes better, takes loads better,  A fisted Hole is great, but a cumdump's Hole - full of loads off other Cocks -  is the BEST ... 

Several pages ago some guy posted he'd been to Ft.L., and almost every Top he encountered wanted to know how many loads were up his gut; which is only one hint that he's been to a burg that takes Breeding Hole seriously.

15 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I'm a top who doesn't need my ego stroked in that way. My dick is as big as it is. For some bottoms it's large and for others it's average or even small.

Regarding the thread title, for me what you've described in your opening post is a well-used or well-broken in cunt. For me sloppy is all about how much cum is inside of and/or leaking out of a cunt. (Well-used and sloppy don't necessarily have to go hand in hand either.)

You are correct. Thanks for the clarification. 

• Piggy 1