For a toxic poz cum pig he was incredibly ethical, I have to give him that. 

The hours he must have spent setting up his quarterly 'Toxic poz cum Roulette parties' must have been innumerable. Planning so many details down to the invitations, contingencies and instruction cards tailored to the particular participants. Days weeks of planning to give every participant the ultimate in 'Pozing Roulette ' adrenaline rush. Spaced quarterly so any newly infected could have a chance to be in the gifting role within the year, should they so choose.  And believe me  ... enough always chose!!

Before I describe the time I went as a frightened, cautious (ok I had thrown caution to the wind) negative bottom you may wish to read a bit about the circumstances that led to my RSVP.  They can be found in my previous story published here

Edited by drscorpio
Added link

Having been unable to stop thinking about taking that toxic poz load for months, fantasizing daily about my next toxic load I found myself seeking out gifter profiles on the apps I started using. I guess I was well primed for meeting Mel and being introduced to his well planned 'Toxic poz cum Roulette parties '. I still surprised myself when I sent back the RSVP saying I would attend the next party with the signed waver saying I was consenting to the risk of being pozed. 

I fretted a great deal for the weeks leading up to the weekend but once I arrived, saw the setting and other participants I was horned up and ready to go. 

7 guys gathered at a remote cabin for a weekend of sexual abandon. 

3 neg cum hungry bottoms,1 of which was me. 

1 neg top

1 undetectable top

2 toxic poz tops. 1 of which was Mel open information from his online profile. 

The Friday night game was a simple game of spin the bottle. Everyone had stripped before the game. The bottoms got in the circle 1st with the bottle stopping at the 1st willing bottom.  Then the tops formed the circle for the next spin.

In the 1st spin round a negative twink was paired up with the undetectable top. But of course the bottoms had no idea which top was which other than Mel. These players were invited to do whatever they wanted as long as they performed in front of the entire group. Of course the twink chose to get fucked bb and collected his 1st sweet load. Bred like a champ.

In the second round of the evening the negative bear is paired with the toxic top. The bear decided to hedge his bets and chooses to suck down the load since he had an option. 

The third round the young muscle cub is paired with Mel. He eagerly takes Mel's toxic load up the ass begging 'breed me man, poz my hairy ass!'. He leaves the session clearly eager for all the toxic cum he can get. 

... to be continued 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Saturday morning after a hearty breakfast and skinny dip in the river all gathered back in the circle. It was time for the second game. Similar to the 1st but slightly different rules. 

1st spin determines the bottom. 2nd spin chose another bottom whose job it is to choose 2 tops to do the 1st bottom as well as instruct all active participants the script for this play session. 

The bottle stopped 1st at the bear. Next the bottle indicated the young muscular cub. The cub chose Mel and just happened to pick the other toxic top. Then he instructed them to bb spit roast the bear in whatever order they wanted to, however, they must both breed his ass. Clearly the bear was frightened, but as the action ramped up he is clearly turned on and blows his massive load down the throat of the poz top as Mel blasts the bear's 1st known poz load into his guts. The other top is in the bears cum sloppy ass in no time. It doesn't take long 'til he's blasting his load to join Mel's. As soon as he pulls out he drops to his knees to suck out the bear's ass of toxic  cum.  He then moves up to kiss the bear and sharing some of the cum. They both swallow their toxic communion.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Time for lunch, another swim and an afternoon of leisure. Some guys got in a nap. 

In the gentle evening light everyone gathered for the 3rd Game. 

This time the tops were 1st in the circle. The bottle spin determined which top will bottom for the rest of the group, all six tops and bottoms. The negative top  not on PreP, was selected. He chose to spin the bottle again to see if the game would be played safe or raw.  50/50 chances. The bottle stopped at raw and he figured he was in for 3 toxic poz loads. Resigned to his fate he chose Mel to start the cum dump gangbang. 

Sitting on Mel's huge erection with only spit for lube he sighed deeply and then uttered "knock me up, Poz my ass man ". All the observes cheered and encouraged Mel to give it to the top. It was not long 'til Mel held down on his shoulders,  no escape, and let him know "I'm pozing your ass, take my deadly sperm!" This is when the rest fully realized the top had been negative, a surprise pozing and they made their delight known patting their newly bred companion on the back as Mel added two more toxic loads .

Next up was the toxic top who stars by feltching out a mouthful of Mel's cum.  He then kisses and shares this nectar with everyone in the circle. When he returns to top he inserted one finger and scratched deep so any toxins would find easy entrance. A look of pain and terror crossed the acting bottom's face. Looking the toxic top in the eye with concern his face soon melts into a resigned grin and he gave his head one nod of approval. His fate could now be sealed . He receives more fingers each digging in more scratches. With each painful tear he offers more consent. When the thumb is added to 4 fingers he clearly needs a moment to decide  ... again the slight nod and the fist starts pushing in tearing and stretching his ass wider than ever before. Breathing deeply he did his best to relax and the knuckles slipped in. Given a moment to adjust he is surprised to hear his own voice. "Yup, more. " The fist fucking begins and he accepts it like a champ as the crowd went wild.  Each punch went deeper and it didn't end 'til toxic top's arm was elbow deep. When his arm was removed it was streaked with ass juice,  cum and blood. With a malicious smile the top licks his arm and drives his raw cock into the wrecked hole. When close he jerked himself off shooting on the hole the bottom is pulling open, plunging in for the last few volleys. 

Before the bottom got his breath the next 2 loads were delivered into his spent dripping ass. When he had received at least one load from everyone, not having cum himself, he was given free choice to pick an ass to breed. You guessed it, he chose the toxic top. He started by eating his ass  then tongue fucking and fisting. As the toxic top enthusiastically accepted all offers 5 more guys fist fucked him to the very depths of his limits. The twink was able to get in well beyond his elbow and with two hands well past the wrists. Our unspent top wedged his cock between the twinks hands and had the twink jerk him off inside the toxic tops vulnerable ass. Overcome with excitement the twink came at the same time and all three collapsed into a pile to catch their breath. 

Down to the river for a midnight skinny dip and everyone was sent off to bed with instructions not to pee in the morning until instructed. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

All were awakened and told to gather in front of the cabin  ... some guys were dancing desperately trying to keep the instruction and wait for permission to release their morning bladder. 

They were told it was now okay to pee ... however the 1st two to start would kneel to receive golden showers from the other five. The twink and cub raced to see which would be first to gain what they saw as a prize. They turned their streams on each other with the cub 1st to drop to his knees and drink from the twink's spigot. In no time the other five were spraying down the two volunteers like fire hoses. The twink not to be outdone stood and backed onto Mel's big cock to get his ass filled with piss.  Two more would also piss up his ass. The toxic top pissed in the cubs ass. 

Spent with two drenched members the entire party were down to the river once more. Another hardy breakfast was served and another leisure time before lunch and the beginning of the final game. 

• Like 2

The final game started with everyone in the circle and envelopes between every person. Simple rules, if the bottle stopped at a person he would be free to dictate the rules of the ensuing orgy  ... who would do who and how often, just as long as everybody got a piece of the action  ...  and not necessarily bred. 

The guys knew that the envelopes varied in activities and intensity. They ranged from;

a) A full stop  ... if the bottle stopped at this envelope all would immediately pack up and head home.

b) 2 more spins with the chosen participants performing as they wish for the gang .

c) 3 guys to flip fuck and keep going 'til all three were carrying loads. 

d) 1 guy determined by spin to be fisted and bred by two toxic tops. 

e) 3 bottoms in spin to determine which one would suck and be bred by everyone else. 

d) All negative bottoms to be bb fucked by all 4 of the weekend tops . This orgy freely allowed tops to cum in whomever,  even if one or two bottoms got no loads. 

e) This was Mel's favorite,so imagine his delight when the bottle stopped at the envelope marked 'Lucky 7". The instructions were clear. He himself would fuck all three negative bottoms and was free to choke them 'til they signaled their limit with the universal hand stop motion. The one who lasted longest would both get bred by and granted permission to breed Mel. While Mel was fucking and choking all other tops were encouraged to fuck and even breed Mel should they choose. 

The bear lasted the shortest in the choke hold. It was a close run between the twink and the cub ... but the cub held out longest barely raising his hand on the verge of passing out. 

Unnoticed by the bear and twink Mel had cum in each of their asses 

He now pounded the delighted cub while the 3 other tops bred Mel. As the 3rd groaned "I'm cumming " Mel shoot his toxic load deep ⁹into the cub. When the cub entered Mel the original neg top entered the cub and within moments emptied his rod. This left the cubs ass free for the toxic top to follow his preferred ritual  ... eating out the hole, fingering and scratching the intestine,  working in more fingers 'til he was fisting the cub  and pounding into the depth of his elbow. The cub was clearly hurting yet also ecstatic and just kept pounding away at Mel as he impaled himself more and more on the toxic tops arm. When the arm was removed for the last time the toxic top, cub and Mel all took part in licking off the blood and cum smears. When the toxic cock exploded in the cubs ass the cub exploded in Mel. And the last of the games was finished 

The status of each of the tops from the beginning of the weekend was revealed by Mel in the closing circle.

Each participants toxic load count was next. 

The twink had only received two poison loads from Mel. He would have also had toxic precum along the way. 

The bear had taken 5 fully poz loads and looked very frightened. 

The cub had managed to receive 7 poz toxic loads and was over the moon happy. 

The negative top learned he to had only taken 2 toxic loads. 

All were instructed to check in with Mel if they came down with the fuck flu 

Within 3 days the negative top fell ill. The twink struck a feavor a week later and the bear a week after that. All three tests came back poz with high viral loads. 

The cub assuming he had converted without symptoms was astounded and disappointed to learn he was still negative .

Mel arranged a one time reunion gangbang. The cub would be bred by his highly toxic newly infected friends from the weekend,  Mel, the toxic top and seven more guys with huge toxic viral loads. POne dozen toxic loads to which Mel added a second making a bakers dozen. Before the gangbang started the cubs ass was fucked and torn with a stiff bottle brush. The cub was exhausted, dripping with cum,  torn apart and bleeding before the party ended. And his smile showed he was very happy. 

2 weeks later the cub was sick as a dog with the fuck flu and Mel and the toxic top went to the cubs house to fill his weakened system with nine more loads to seal the deal. The cub went for testing as soon as he could manage getting to the clinic and had the biggest smile when given his HIV positive status. 

In case you were wondering and hadn't figured it out, I was the bear and I would eventually hookup with the young muscle cub. Of course we kept an open relationship taking delight in watching each other fuck breed and gift any ass that invited our raw cocks. Our policy was always "don't ask, don't tell " with any bottom that chose to play their own game of Toxic Poz Roulette .

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1