Horse market in Berlin (fickstutenmarkt)

wiltslad

13 minutes ago, phukhole said:

TOTALLY agree with @Guygonebad. It's not the party for casual bottoms. Knowing that, I've attended in Berlin and the American one as well.  As a total cumdump, it was heaven for me. I had a similar experience - a lot of test drives and fewer loads overall, but a  LOT of cocks in me over the length of the party.  It ranks up there with my favorite nights.  I highly recommend it.

Agree with @phukhole, it ranks up there as two of my favorite nights of CumDumping and give it was 6 and 7 years ago, it was another step in my journey as a bb, no PReP CumDump.

18 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

So everyone, definitely go! It was definitely an experience I will always remember. Since I’m a total CumDump bottom, it’s unlikely I will ever attend as a Stallion, but my two trips as a Mare, we’re memorable! 

Hapoy to answer other questions. 

so hot! Thanks for sharing your experience! This would be like the olympics for me. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, phukhole said:

TOTALLY agree with @Guygonebad. It's not the party for casual bottoms. Knowing that, I've attended in Berlin and the American one as well.  As a total cumdump, it was heaven for me. I had a similar experience - a lot of test drives and fewer loads overall, but a  LOT of cocks in me over the length of the party.  It ranks up there with my favorite nights.  I highly recommend it.

So I have an excuse to whore it up even more in preparation.  Especially since it's been nothing since Covid!  Practice makes perfect  

• Like 1

I have also found this site online  fickstutenmarkt (berlin gay horse market in Berlin, but there are also in the USA and also in Greece! there are different ones! [think before following links] https://horsemarketsf.com/ in the USA which is the same as the Berlin one but there is also another one in the USA I believe in New York state or Vermont not sure but there is online information. its called [think before following links] http://rough-stock.com/RoughStock.html its similar personally I have not gone to any of them but when I return back to Canada i want to go to the rough-stock which is also stallion and mares thing as well. Now the one in Greece is quite different as its mainly slave and being owned be it temporary or permanent slave but its in Greece the website is also is:  [think before following links] https://realenslavement4males.blogspot.com/p/btms-sluts-subs.html I also had heard that there was a place in the USA were they would also have a girls run naked on the nature and men would go hunting them with paint ball guns or bamby hunt as I had originally heard I came across it again but don't have the website but there is a real event of such happening but its high class that is to my reading it cost around five thousand dollars and up just to be a participant hunter in the game and then one gets to fuck them. To bad that they dont have the same for gay men to be hunted I would love to be running and get caught and fucked after being shot by a paint ball.

1 hour ago, Swampboi said:

I didn’t see this link on this thread, so I’ll just leave it here. 

[think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://barebackbastards.com/27278/fickstutenmarkt-horse-fair/

should get you excited about the horse fair 

Thanks for sharing. Got me excited and a little nervous about attending. I’ll fast for a day probably take some antibiotics pre and post but the one thing that worries me is Hep C. Anyone else worry about that? 

Edited by Blatinobttm

Yep U need to be aware of hepC at these parties...being fucked many times might sound great but you could have the following consequences. This party is somewhat ageist and body shaped serious..there is another fuck party that is more open eg ages and body shape (Biohazard parties in Berlin).. be aware U can catch hep C there too (I did and I top only).. there are guys there who would have a cock in their butt constantly for hours .. biggest orgy that I have ever been to..

All on hold thanks to the chinese virus    

• Haha 1

You risk Hep C, and every other STI, every time you fuck raw, top or bottom. Yes, there are levels of risk, depending on your position and how rough you play, but the risk is there regardless. Do not bareback if you don't want to accept this risk.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

You risk Hep C, and every other STI, every time you fuck raw, top or bottom. Yes, there are levels of risk, depending on your position and how rough you play, but the risk is there regardless. Do not bareback if you don't want to accept this risk.

Agree. @subBottomKink you’re right on. Definitely know the risks, but as a raw CumDump it’s always a risk. Thx.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I can definitely see this kind of party becoming way more popular after this crisis is over. Lots and lots of horny guys and blueballs everywhere!

10 minutes ago, bluewind said:

I can definitely see this kind of party becoming way more popular after this crisis is over. Lots and lots of horny guys and blueballs everywhere!

And slut holes hungry for breeding after months of no cum

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I went to the market in Berlin just before covid shut things down. I am a top who usually does pretty well on the apps finding hot holes to breed. I showed up right on time and went into the market. I stripped down and entered. It was alresdy pretty crowded...probably 15 tops and 20 or so bottoms...but only 4 red hoods. I am almost exclusively a bare fucker so this disappointed me. The hottest body in the room had on a white hood so no bareback for him. I walked right up to the hottest guy and started whispering in his ear about how hot his ass looked and how much I wanted to breed it. He reiterated condom only. So, I put on a condom (provided for by the assistant) and got down to rim his ass to lube it up. Then I slid my cock into his tight ass...he was definitely getting his first fuck of the night. I pumped in and out of him a few times sayoing over and over I need to breed your hole...he was really pushing into me taking my full 19cm and letting my balls slap against his low hangers...I was about to cum and I pulled out. Time to test the other holes. I took of the condom but I kept it in hand. I ended up breeding two of the four red hoods and used the old condom to sample the holes of 3 other white hood mares...I went back to the first guy at the end of the night and told him I would be waiting outside for him and what I was wearing...at the end of the night he came out and met me on the street...we said hello and he took me to his apartment where I bred him 2x that night. He was so horny for cum he begged me for it. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3