Okay, Explain... Flakes

ErosWired

17 hours ago, bbzh said:

Online cruising creates this illusion (by way of the search function) that you can have what you want, but the truth is your options are quite limited.

Indeed, and most even make you pay for the privilege by setting in-depth filtering as a premium service, thus making it seem even more as though you’ll be gaining easier access to your choice of men. I never take the bait, because where I am, there’s no point - refining your search quickly refines it down to nobody.

Most of the time, the information that tells the whole story can be found in a cursory look at the GeoLocator on BBRTS, or at the map on Sniffies - when the cock is thin on the ground, widely dispersed, and none of it within 50 miles of me, filtering by cock size or anything else is pointless.

On 11/14/2021 at 11:03 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

Going out to meet someone requires some effort: for a bottom, being cleaned out. Some level of grooming, even if it's putting on your best jock under sweatpants. Travel to meet... if you're taking transport then there's a cost and time investment and if you're driving you can't surf other profiles while doing so. Its sounds basic, but it is a level of effort and commitment beyond sitting at home.. 

This part right here is why I nearly exclusively got fucked at cruise clubs and saunas (which I thankfully had access to).  If I'm going to go through the charade of preparing myself to bottom, I want to get FUCKED.  Doing this in preparation for a guy that doesn't show is more than frustrating.  When a guy flakes on me after I've prepared, I'm usually too fobbed off to find other options, including going to the cruise bar.  

• Like 1

Been there plenty of times. And I have noticed that this happens almost 100% of the time the guy is aged 18-24, so I’ve made a “no one under 25 rule” because of it. 

A few months back, I had a 19 year old twink message me, telling me how bad he wanted me to breed him. Gives me an address that ended up being a commercial building. When I texted him to clarify, no response. Last week, same guy hits me up again on BBRT with his same “OMG you’re so hot would love you to fill me up blah blah” bullshit. I messaged him back “have you really forgotten me? You sent me to an address that didn’t exist and then disappeared. Fuck out of here with you games child. Grow up.” Then he blocked me. Fucking simp.