Sex with Married Men?

OwnMyFuckHole

1 hour ago, JeffDadd said:

Cheaters are all low fucks. They know the risks and I’m here to help them achieve it 

Oh Fuck Yes !  Imagining meeting up with them - drinking - having sex - poppers - then bring in 2 or 3 other poz guys - they beg wanting more dick - provide - making them a cum dumpster / slut - then putting my fingers sharp fingernails - finger / draw blood - breeding and seeding - let them loose !   :)

• Like 1

I was a married guy this weekend with my bf.  As we were leaving his hotel room he asked “you guys are clean right”?  We looked at each other and responded “what’s your wife’s name again?” And left

I'm married (to a woman) and we have a great sex life. But I am also closeted and enjoy POZ/ HVL men breeding my ass. Yes, I know what I am doing and I look forward to converting.

Twitter: timsonbb

Wickr: timsonbb

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

Oh Fuck Yes !  Imagining meeting up with them - drinking - having sex - poppers - then bring in 2 or 3 other poz guys - they beg wanting more dick - provide - making them a cum dumpster / slut - then putting my fingers sharp fingernails - finger / draw blood - breeding and seeding - let them loose !   :)

Yes, please!!

Guest Binudenative

- I just began a discrete relationship with a fellow closeted native man in Albuquerque and he is married. We have been seeing each other for about two weeks now, and I have hung out naked socially with him at my house and his house. I have been nude on my knees sucking his cock in his living room, I have been fucked bareback and bred raw, while naked, on my elbows and ass up in his bedroom and living room while in full view of his family portraits and his wedding photo. I have another fuck buddy from Gallup, New Mexico but I see him more rarely and he is also a closeted married top. I have been naked with him too and have been fucked inside his truck cab and hogan, in full view of his family photos as well! I have met them discretely on separate occasions  and have been fucked in video booths of adult bookstores as well.