What's your fetish?

GoingEasy

I really like a stealthy top man that invites you out for a drink and you have no idea on what his divious plans which is to seduce you over to his place for a quick meet and greet and he asks for a kiss and then his dominate side comes out and he overpowers you and gets you hot, seducing you into his bedroom for some making out and then the entire date turns into clothes off and him breeding your horny ass!

• Piggy 2

Pig sex, take as many loads as possible, walk in cum-soaked clothing and slither with other Pigs in a cum shower with as many cum donations as possible, rub all that cum into my gear, I love it and yes, I swallow too

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

17 hours ago, Justaholeff said:

I love FF...but, haven't done it in over a year so you can now stick a piece of coal up my butt and get a diamond in a day!😉

For those of you into wearing other men's underwear etc....when I was younger(legal) I was invited to a university with prospects of going to school there. I had free access to the campus so I was able to go tothe gym..etc...while there I watched their diving team practice and got the hardest boner, I went looking for bathroom to crank one out...I found the entrance to the men's swim team lockerroom and went inside...it hadn't been clean and a bunch of towels and speedos were lying around on the benches, hanging from locker doors, and on the floor....Don't judge me but yes, I stole a few speedos and went back to the hotel and sniffed them and jerked off...while at it, jumped on the internet and looked up the swimteam and match the swimmer by his number that was imprinted on the side of his speedo...two very tall hot all American white boys...one with a smooth chest and one with a huge treasure trail...I still wear those stolen speedos today

I'd love to swap underwear with men, I got a dirty pair of old man sox, the old man is dead now but I wear them to jerk off in. He left behind several used caths that had dried up piss and blood in them,  I wanted to and I did a little,  sliding several up my dick, seemed like my dick wanted them cause they kinda started going in by itself,  like it knew where it belonged,  but it was so hot it made me cum so I had to pull out nd cum, I wanted it all the way in but I was afraid of getting a infection, and just putting it in a few inches was so hot and made me  cum i may not be able to do them even if i have to someday,  but if I get  a infection it better be from poz cock. 

But anyway,  I love those caths 😵

2 hours ago, DenverBtmDude said:

I really like a stealthy top man that invites you out for a drink and you have no idea on what his divious plans which is to seduce you over to his place for a quick meet and greet and he asks for a kiss and then his dominate side comes out and he overpowers you and gets you hot, seducing you into his bedroom for some making out and then the entire date turns into clothes off and him breeding your horny ass!

I need to meet a man like that😵

11 hours ago, N2DADSON said:

Fetishes?  WS, FF, cum swapping, felching , selfsucking, selffucking, and others I don't label as fetishes.  More lie into.

Wish I could self suck😵, but I do gobble my cum and drink my piss😵

17 hours ago, myDNA4u said:

felching other men's loads out of a gaping cum oozing fuck hole

hmmmmm .... I didn't realize that's a "fetish".  For some of us, it's completely "normal" behavior .... count me IN for that one ... 

• Piggy 2

2 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

hmmmmm .... I didn't realize that's a "fetish".  For some of us, it's completely "normal" behavior .... count me IN for that one ... 

Correct, for me it is completely normal behavior. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Hairy men. Mature men (45+, but the older the better). Married men. I love seeing that wedding ring. If I can, I'll slip it off him and wear it instead. 

Watersports. Jockstraps. I'm starting down a road that is piggy and dirty and depraved. Sure, I have some limits, but the right man can break them. 

My fetishes grow every day. 

• Like 1

I like to have my pits licked while fucking or being sucked. My natural reaction while having a blowjob is to put my arms up.

I lick pits myself, as soon as see an inviting one. 

I love to be watched getting sucked with my cock through a gloryhole.

My hairy feet are always available. Love to have guys licking them while I jerk off.

For a while my #1 fetish was sucking my tops cock after he bred me. I loved tasting my own ass and his cum slathered up an down on his warm wet tool. Makes me feel submissive and I love that. 
Nowadays, I’m a much more experienced pig so ATM is usual for me. What really turns me on these days is felching strange loads and sharing. 

Would love to be fucked repeatedly by an alpha top who then pimps me out as his slave.