I used to have a great roommate! He paid his rent on time, cleaned the house, and was pretty much a good friend. But he had one problem, every time I pointed out a guy who I thought was cute, he'd put the moves on him and take him home! This happened a lot, and it really pissed me off, so I decided to do something about it.

He was single, and horny alot, so I mentioned a sex party coming up this weekend and asked if he wanted to come along. Of course he jumped at the chance! Now, he had no idea it was a bareback party, nor that most of the attendees, myself included, were poz. I made sure my friends had plenty of party supplies, and rum, 'cause that was his drink of choice. When we arrived, the party had already started, and guys were in various states of nudity. I told him to look around, and I'd get us some drinks. I loaded his first drink with some GHB, a good pour of Rum, and a splash of coke, and I kept them flowing. By the third of these, he shed his clothing and inhibitions, and was making out with a few of the guys. Someone laid out a 'line' and roommate said he had never tried coke before. With my encouragement, he snorted up some high grade Crystal Meth. It hit him hard, and that's when the fun really began.

Some of the guys picked him up and carried him to the sling room and laid him in it. He didn't fight being carried, or strapped into the sling, either. We opened up a popper bottle, and he took a big hit of it as one the guys applied a few drops of lube to hit ass - just enough to open him up for some cock. The first guy to fuck him was about 7 1/2 inches, 4 inches around, and pierced with a very unique PA. The fastener ball was spiked, and about to rip up his ass for all the toxic seed that was soon to be deposited. My roommate was so out of it, he barely yelped when he was impaled on the first dick of death. The first shot his load into him and made room for the next cock, another 7 incher dripping hot precum, and slid in a little easier from the first load, then he added his poz seed, and made room for the next guy. Now, most of the guys were about the same size, but the 10th cock was something special. I knew this was going to be a great fuck scene, So I had a friend who dabbles in vidoegraphy bring his equipment to get this part of the party on tape. Before the 10th guy began, we gave my roommate a few bumps, more popper hits, and another dose of GHB. Now about the 10th guy. I had a week before the party trolled the internet for a really big cock. Out of all the guys who replied, I picked this black guy with 11 1/2 inches of Georgia Swamp Snake. This fucker was so big, he couldn't hide in his jeans. Well, after we "prepped" my roommate, the stud slipped right into the prey and slammed him ball deep on the first go around. By then, all the other guys were jerking and shooting their loads the my roommate's throat, and making sure by raking their nails on his gums, just to make sure the toxic seed had another avenue of infection. Well, after this 10th guy shot his load, everyone else wanted some more ass. They fucked my roommate for about 4 hours, and the party had started to break up. I left somewhere in the process, trusting the party hosts would allow my roomie to sleep it off.

When I came back in the morning to pick up my roommate, he asked why I left, I said that he said was going to stay, and I left with some other guy. I asked what happened, he said that he was raped by the guys at the party. Not true I told him, then I took him home. While sitting on the couch, I played the tape for him and turned up the volume. Now you could hear him moaning for more cock, as well as hear him call on the tops to fuck him harder. Not once did he say, "stop, you're raping me!" And the while he was watching these men do what he asked, he registered some of the guys fucking him were sporting bio-hazzard tattoos. That totally freaked him out, but I told him if he should take ill, that I'd take him to the clinic to get an HIV Antibody Test.

About two months later he came down with a savage cold. Smiling inwardly, I took him to the clinic for the STD clinic. Two days later he received a telephone call from the clinic saying he needed to come in for his results. Needless to say, the deed was done! Now when I see a cute guy, I don't have to worry about my roommate taking him home, 'cause after his meeting with the clinic counselor, he packed up his things and moved in with his parents. What a shame, now I have to find another roommate who paid on time and tided up after himself. Anyone interested?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

I guess the myth is not really myth after all about black cocks being bigger in general. 11 1/2 " of cock would be so much pain but so much pleasure. I was introduced to the party sex by 9 or 10 " latin top and had been fortunate to continue meeting larger than average tops so far. Now I guess I turned into a size queen especially when I party. I do want big enough cock to make me a bit of pain in the beginning at least. the idea of Big thick black cocks fucking me rough for long time gets me soooo hungry.

I used to have a great roommate! He paid his rent on time, cleaned the house, and was pretty much a good friend. But he had one problem, every time I pointed out a guy who I thought was cute, he'd put the moves on him and take him home! This happened a lot, and it really pissed me off, so I decided to do something about it.

He was single, and horny alot, so I mentioned a sex party coming up this weekend and asked if he wanted to come along. Of course he jumped at the chance! Now, he had no idea it was a bareback party, nor that most of the attendees, myself included, were poz. I made sure my friends had plenty of party supplies, and rum, 'cause that was his drink of choice. When we arrived, the party had already started, and guys were in various states of nudity. I told him to look around, and I'd get us some drinks. I loaded his first drink with some GHB, a good pour of Rum, and a splash of coke, and I kept them flowing. By the third of these, he shed his clothing and inhibitions, and was making out with a few of the guys. Someone laid out a 'line' and roommate said he had never tried coke before. With my encouragement, he snorted up some high grade Crystal Meth. It hit him hard, and that's when the fun really began.

Some of the guys picked him up and carried him to the sling room and laid him in it. He didn't fight being carried, or strapped into the sling, either. We opened up a popper bottle, and he took a big hit of it as one the guys applied a few drops of lube to hit ass - just enough to open him up for some cock. The first guy to fuck him was about 7 1/2 inches, 4 inches around, and pierced with a very unique PA. The fastener ball was spiked, and about to rip up his ass for all the toxic seed that was soon to be deposited. My roommate was so out of it, he barely yelped when he was impaled on the first dick of death. The first shot his load into him and made room for the next cock, another 7 incher dripping hot precum, and slid in a little easier from the first load, then he added his poz seed, and made room for the next guy. Now, most of the guys were about the same size, but the 10th cock was something special. I knew this was going to be a great fuck scene, So I had a friend who dabbles in vidoegraphy bring his equipment to get this part of the party on tape. Before the 10th guy began, we gave my roommate a few bumps, more popper hits, and another dose of GHB. Now about the 10th guy. I had a week before the party trolled the internet for a really big cock. Out of all the guys who replied, I picked this black guy with 11 1/2 inches of Georgia Swamp Snake. This fucker was so big, he couldn't hide in his jeans. Well, after we "prepped" my roommate, the stud slipped right into the prey and slammed him ball deep on the first go around. By then, all the other guys were jerking and shooting their loads the my roommate's throat, and making sure by raking their nails on his gums, just to make sure the toxic seed had another avenue of infection. Well, after this 10th guy shot his load, everyone else wanted some more ass. They fucked my roommate for about 4 hours, and the party had started to break up. I left somewhere in the process, trusting the party hosts would allow my roomie to sleep it off.

When I came back in the morning to pick up my roommate, he asked why I left, I said that he said was going to stay, and I left with some other guy. I asked what happened, he said that he was raped by the guys at the party. Not true I told him, then I took him home. While sitting on the couch, I played the tape for him and turned up the volume. Now you could hear him moaning for more cock, as well as hear him call on the tops to fuck him harder. Not once did he say, "stop, you're raping me!" And the while he was watching these men do what he asked, he registered some of the guys fucking him were sporting bio-hazzard tattoos. That totally freaked him out, but I told him if he should take ill, that I'd take him to the clinic to get an HIV Antibody Test.

About two months later he came down with a savage cold. Smiling inwardly, I took him to the clinic for the STD clinic. Two days later he received a telephone call from the clinic saying he needed to come in for his results. Needless to say, the deed was done! Now when I see a cute guy, I don't have to worry about my roommate taking him home, 'cause after his meeting with the clinic counselor, he packed up his things and moved in with his parents. What a shame, now I have to find another roommate who paid on time and tided up after himself. Anyone interested?

• 2 years later...
Guest EDGYfantasy

Nice story but for people who actually do G, like me, know that once you mix alcohol and GHB you'll pass out, he won't be able to do shit let alone do a second dose. So basically the "victim" will get a G-sleep and then you have everybody abusing him while he's out.