The game got out of hand

The game got out of control - Part 11 (Everyday life has me again, or has it?)

At 6.00 o'clock in the morning Matteo's alarm clock rang, and I woke up by it also.
I noticed very quickly that not only Matteo was awake, but also his fuck toy, which of course also very quickly found my sperm cavity. It was over with the tenderness of last night, now it was fast rough thrusts, but which also gave me pleasure.
It took less than 10 minutes until Matteo planted his spoiled semen in me, and kissed me deeply and intimately. After that he got up, went to his backpack and took out a silver butt plug, on the bottom it had a pink glass insert that looked like a diamond.
Just as quickly as Matteo fucked me this morning, this plug was now in my hole, sealing it.
"Bennie! Come quickly with me to the bathroom, we have to go to work!" he hissed at me now.
Actually, I wanted to rest a bit more, and especially to avoid the crowds in the locker room between 7:30 and 8:00, after all, I had floating working hours at work.
The core working hours for me are between 10:00 and 15:00, which is when everyone has to be at work. But I can also start at 6:30 a.m., in which case I finish at 3 p.m., or at 10 a.m. at the latest, in which case I finish at 6:30 p.m.
Well, Matteo urged me to take a quick shower with him.
After the shower, a quick coffee, and at 7:00 we were sitting in Matteo's small and old Kia Pride. 
At 7.25 Matteo stopped in front of the factory gate, got out and opened the door for me like a chauffeur, even if this was absolute nonsense, but he did it. Probably he already had this nasty little ulterior motive in mind. I got out of the car and Matteo hugged me, grabbed the back of my head with one hand and gave me a long, tender French kiss. At the same time, his other hand slipped into the back of my Adidas pants without his thumb, and pulled them down a bit with his thumb, so that everyone could see that I was without underpants. Then he kneaded my ass cheeks a little more, and pulled the pants down a little more, I had not noticed that so. So intense únd horny was the kiss.

After what felt like 5 minutes of weightlessness, in fact it was only one minute, he broke away with the words: "It was a nice weekend with you, I hope for a repeat. Unfortunately, I must now also go on, otherwise I'll be late at the nursing home," he said, and disappeared with his car.
I looked after him for a short time, until I also went on my way, and pushed my way through the factory gate with the crowd of people. I didn't even notice that my ass was still exposed.
The colleagues behind me were whispering, as they always did, I thought, since I understood nothing of all this, it was all as usual. What do you mean I didn't understand anything, I just didn't listen as I always did.

I went to the time clock, took my card from the board, and stamped myself present, then I went to my locker in the locker room.
But I didn't get that far, because all of a sudden I was grabbed from behind and pushed to the floor. Some work colleague then quickly shouted, "I need help, we have a new fuck slut here!"
Colleagues came from all directions of the locker room, and I was naked faster than I could say no, had my t-shirt tied over my eyes, and was lying on my back on the bench.
They laughed when they saw my locked penis, and casually played around with it. A short time later they lifted my legs in the air, and spread them, of course my attackers noticed the plug.
Who it was, I do not know, but one of those present pulled the plug out of my sperm hole, and then spoke: "Oh, shit, master!" meant was our workshop master.
This asked brusquely, "What do we have here?"
The one who had pulled the plug out of my ass then stammered, "Well.... we have... we have Journeyman Voight here."
"Yes! I can see that!" bleated the Master into the round. "What do you have in your hand there?"
"The metal part was stuck in Mr. Voight's butt, and his penis is locked away in a cage."
"All right, give me the piece, and remove the blindfold!"
Immediately the T-shirt was ripped off my head, and I stared at the Master, unable to say anything. I looked up, and the Master brought the plug to his nose and smelled it, then stuck out his tongue, and licked the plug a little.
"Okay! Guys! Listen up everyone!" our workshop master shouted, and silence fell, no one spoke another word until he continued, "Mr. Voight is not, I repeat is not a fuck toy for you." he interrupted, and I thought he was going to come to my defense, but instead he continued, "Mr. Voight is a cum slut, and needs to be treated as such! There is an absolute ban on condoms! If you have any sexually transmitted diseases, you shouldn't care, because this bitch will take absolutely any load! You have until 16:30 time to give Mr. Voight what he needs! If you don't get to it today you'll still have time tomorrow!" the workshop foreman announced with an almost devilish look. Of course, he was also the first to fuck and inseminate me, not speaking a word. After he was done, he pulled up his pants and left the locker room.

One by one they nailed me, some just fucking, others telling me what a pathetic guy I was. This is how it went the whole time until my apprentice (yes, my apprentice, since he was assigned to learn from me) pushed his cock inside me. 
Ivan spoke to me, "You know I was doing so bad a month ago, right?"
"Yes." said I.
"Good, you also remember that you told me not to be like that?"
"Yeah."
"Well, I hatched this plan with your friends who have wanted to fuck you for a long time, and with my boyfriend, yes my boyfriend Matteo."
"What does that mean?"
"You will find out later, but I want to get rid of a quote, > Revenge is mine <" he spoke, fucking me very hard.
I really didn't know what he meant, but I felt good. 
After Ivan was done with me everything started all over again, one after the other loaded my cunt with his sperm.
At 4:30 our workshop master came back into the locker room, and interrupted the fuck session, he shoved the plug back into my very wet hole, and said, "Tomorrow morning, promptly at 7:30 you lie here again, do you understand?"
"Yes, Mr. Diebel," I said.
"Good, have a good night everyone." tossed me my shoes, pants and t-shirt, and left. 
The bustle in the locker room stopped, and I tried to get dressed. It was visibly difficult for me, as I hardly moved during the whole fuck, my joints were aching. By 5pm I had finally managed to get dressed, and slowly dragged myself to the time clock. 
It was finally 5:30pm when I arrived home, normally when I get off work at 4:30pm I'm home by 4:45pm, but I could barely walk with my sore fucked ass, so it took me double the time.

When I got to my apartment, Amelie was already waiting for me, and asked if I had fun on the weekend. My response was, "Some say so, some say so."
We were having dinner, penne with tomato sauce, when I asked her, "Tell me Amelie, what did you know about the weekend?"
Amelie: "Well, I had been watching you all these years when we went to game nights, I had noticed the way you looked at the boys, and where you looked. Everybody noticed that except yourself. That's why I agreed to let the boys have some fun with you, and from what I heard, you must have had a real good time, you even begged for the tails."
Me: "Yeah, I guess that's true, I couldn't get enough, it felt so good."
Amelie: "I don't think another relationship is possible under these conditions. We can remain good friends, even we can continue to live together, but that's it."
Me: "Are you angry with me?"
Amelie: "No, I'm even happy for you that you finally realize your destiny, and admit it."
Me: "Thank you for being honest."
I then went into the study, still drained from today, and wanted to get on the internet with my smartphone, and finally know what POZ was. Shit, I had forgotten my PIN, so I sat down at my PC, booted it up, and....
...no connection to the Internet possible.
I called out, "Amelie? What's wrong with our Internet?"
Amelie: "We blew our router yesterday, we'll get a new one next Monday."
Misst, again I couldn't find out what the guys meant by POZ.

I wonder how it will continue in the next episode? Find out more soon...
Will I have to stall all week as a spermabitch?
And do I really have to wait another week until I finally find out what POZ means?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

• 1 month later...

The game got out of control - Part 12 (Hard work before work)

The morning came faster than expected, yet I felt great, I went to shower as usual, and then to the kitchen to put on the coffee. 
Yes, I really still had to put the coffee on, I've always been too cheap to treat myself to a modern fully automatic coffee machine. It also used to bother me when the curtains in front of the windows weren't drawn, now I found myself opening them.
Hello?!? I live on the first floor, have floor-to-ceiling windows all around, full pot of light on in the apartment, and I'm naked!
Everyone who passes by the apartment has a perfect view of me. What is going on with me?
I drank my coffee with relish, and ate two bananas to fortify myself for the day.
Suddenly, out of the blue, there was a knock on my patio door, it was Ivan and Matteo, baffled I opened the door, and let these two horny studs into my kitchen. 
What followed should be clear, I was within milliseconds on my knees, and fished the two Poz tails from their sweatpants and began both to jerk off and blow. Very quickly they stood like one, and now wanted to come into their own, and dump their semen in my bowels. That would not have been so bad, I was even looking forward to it, but these two bad boys wanted to inseminate my cunt at the same time, and I should do the work.
Matteo and Ivan took off their sweatpants, laid down on the floor, and brought their butts so close together that I had to impale myself on both of them at the same time. 
"Fuck! I need lube or oil, that's way too much at once!" I yelled.
"Nothing there!" replied Ivan, and Matteo added, "There's no relief for you today! Now slide down completely, and ride us!"
So I did as ordered, and planted myself on the two sperm donors, it hurt like hell just getting in, but still I endured it. In one quick jerk, the two pushed me down so that they broke right through my Second Ring, and I sat on the root. This was really too much at once, I screamed in pain, which caused Amelie to wake up, and rush to the kitchen.
What she got to see there was beyond embarrassing, I rode the two cobs like I would die if I didn't. The pain, on the other hand, I tried to moan away as best I could, which I managed to do after about three minutes.
Amelie probably found the sight so horny that she scurried into her bedroom without detours and fetched her cell phone. She immediately started recording the video, and even commented on how horny she thought it was, how I would take those two cocks in my ass without a condom, especially the one with the bio tattoo.
Matteo grinned at this, because he had just gotten it engraved yesterday. It wasn't big, but actually it was hard to miss either. I should have seen it when I was blowing it, but for whatever reason I didn't.
Amelie kept cheering me on to ride faster and deeper, and I obeyed like a will-less slave.
After about 15 minutes I had two loads in my bowels, and felt exhausted but happy. 
When I climbed down from Matteo and Ivan, Ivan immediately reached into a bag he had brought with him, and presented me with a new metal plug that was slightly larger than the one I had yesterday. I didn't need anyone to explain to me what I had to do now, I took the part, and put it in my sore fucked hole.
Of course there was another task for me, I had to make the two tails still properly clean, so smeared with sperm and blood they could not disappear in their pants.
Amelie also recorded the cleaning with her smartphone, and then said, "That was a horny show, a few more videos of it and you'll be famous on the Internet."
"Amelie! You're not going to do that!" exclaimed I, "You're not going to put it on the internet!"
"Why not? There are already a few videos of you, this one won't matter either." she spoke and disappeared.
Ivan also caught his breath and said, "We have to get ready and go to the company, I also brought you something suitable to wear."
He handed me the bag, inside was a white, almost transparent, short Nike sports shorts without lining, and on the back was written in sharpie CUMDUMP!

What happens next? → More in a short time.
And what's the deal with Matteo's biotattoo?
When will I finally get an explanation about POZ?
And why are there videos of me, of which I know nothing, but Amelie?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

• 2 years later...