New Meaning of “No Load Refused Cumdump?”

BlackDude

I've only met two guys in my life that were "no loads refused". The rest would probably be better described as "most loads accepted", including myself. It's not that I have any problems with the concept of "no loads refused" but every now and then you run into a guy who just repulses you for whatever reason and I have no interest in having sex with them. Other than that, I'm pretty open to most and actually find some guys sexually exciting that might put off other people.

13 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

see some profiles as “aspirational” more than real. Including posting on them they Weight 20 lbs less than what they weight because they started a diet 2 weeks ago. See? Aspirational. 

No load refused is aspirational for some cumdump candidates

This may partly explain why some do it, but I don’t see it as a justification. A man calling himself 20 lbs lighter than he is simply because he wants to think of himself as being 20 lbs lighter doesn’t change the fact that he is not.

A bottom claiming to be a No Loads Refused cumdump just because he gets titillated thinking of himself taking any man’s load doesn’t change the fact that he actually is not.

Lots of people aspire to be doctors, but that doesn’t mean it’s legitimate to add M.D. to their name before they have the bona fides.

Those you generously term aspirational, I consider pretenders. It is unfortunate that everyone else has to be involved in their fantasy because so often that involvement costs other men their time and their opportunity to make an alternate connection, and makes a mockery of their trust.

23 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

But in a profile, where it describes more the general approach the poster takes to sex?

The more general approach? As in he’s generally-but-not-always No Loads Refused? That’s equivocation of the first order. “No” in the explicit context of the phrase is understood to mean “zero”, and the totality of the phrase is expressly understood to mean “without exception”. You can’t be kinda-sorta No Loads Refused any more than you can be kinda-sorta pregnant - you either meet the criteria or you don’t. No matter how it’s equivocated, I call it dishonest to say you do something you don’t do. The day I tell a man that I will not take his load, I will stop applying the term to myself.

Now: Sometimes I don’t end up taking a load. Such a circumstance happened yesterday, in fact. I had just got home from servicing a partnered couple with two fresh loads still in my ass and one in my belly, and I got a Grindr hit from a man at the rest area nearby on the interstate wanting my ass. I went right back out the door, got in the car, and messaged him, “On my way to you.”

He replied, “Bring condoms”.

I apologized that I didn’t have any, as I only took it bare, and waited for his response. He never replied.

One might argue that I refused him because I didn’t agree to his fuck on his terms; I don’t consider that a load refused, because if he had told me to come even without the condoms, he would have emptied his load into me. Faced with the choice of having my ass bare or not having it at all, he chose to refuse the fuck. Had I in fact had a condom (why he assumed it was my responsibility to supply him with condoms is unclear) I probably would still have serviced him, but - and this is a key point - there still would have been no load to refuse. It would have been intercepted by the condom. As it was, it ended as a load I wanted to take, and would have gladly had he let me.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

"most loads accepted",

LOL, best way to sum it up.

When I do bttm in a sleazy way, I never use the term "no loads refused" and insteads something like "I like all types of guys".  Black / white, young / old, fat / skinny, big cock / tiny dick, etc.  When I posted to be a sleazy cocksucker at a nearby hotel lately, all types showed up.  I only sucked their cocks but enjoyed the time anyways 😄

I do get black guys still asking, "you OK with any race?"  umm, yea, why not?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, chipygmalion80 said:

I do get black guys still asking, "you OK with any race?"  umm, yea, why not?

I always ask this question, so a guy is clear what they are getting into. A lot of “cumdumps” are white only just too afraid to state that in their profile.

You have no idea how many time a convo changes, or a guy gets ghost after this is asked (even tho it’s in my profile). They just can’t get over the psychological barrier. But I digress. 

58 minutes ago, BlackDude said:

I always ask this question, so a guy is clear what they are getting into. A lot of “cumdumps” are white only just too afraid to state that in their profile.

You have no idea how many time a convo changes, or a guy gets ghost after this is asked (even tho it’s in my profile). They just can’t get over the psychological barrier. But I digress. 

I believe it. It mystifies me, but I believe it.

I've heard many similar stories from black men. Not growing up in the US, I wonder if it's to do with growing up in this culture and whether the experience of black men in majority non-black countries is any different. 

I'm sorry that's something that you end up dealing with.

the 'no load cumdump no load refused' seems to vary from individual to individual. and it should not. i told a hot hot guy in l.a. about someone i know online who has that in his profile. the guy tried 3 times to contact the 'no load refused' guy, with no luck.  so what the hell does 'no load refused mean?"

I've moved away from posting ads saying "no load refused" to saying "ass up taking loads".  Because I do have some limitations.  I always include my stats and a couple of pics, and also include something along the lines of "you may cross paths with other tops".

But then the replies will start coming in, and they'll ask things like "Is anyone else coming soon?  What do they look like".  "I want to be your first load".  "I can come now, but 1 on 1 only".  "I'm interested, but only after you've taken a couple of loads".  "I'm a bottom too, let me felch the cum".  I sometimes feel like if I'm doing an "ass up taking loads" day in a hotel, I need an assistant to handle all the questions and scheduling requests LOL.  

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, ErosWired said:

The more general approach? As in he’s generally-but-not-always No Loads Refused? That’s equivocation of the first order.

Then I didn't make myself clear. I was distinguishing between the times a guy considers himself available for sex, and when he isn't, not that he sometimes is a no-loads-refused cumdump and sometimes not. Obviously, there will be loads refused if, say, you're lying in a hospital bed connected to a ventilator; "no loads refused" doesn't mean "I'll take any load at any time" but rather "when I'm taking loads, I don't refuse them".

I also believe, however, in rounding up and in exigent circumstances, so that, for instance, if a guy shows up with open, gangrenous sores on his cock that are dripping pus, even a no-loads-refused cumdump could be excused for passing. (One could argue it's not the load he's refusing but the means of delivering it.)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pumpinmyhole said:

But then the replies will start coming in, and they'll ask things like "Is anyone else coming soon?  What do they look like".  "I want to be your first load".  "I can come now, but 1 on 1 only".  "I'm interested, but only after you've taken a couple of loads".  "I'm a bottom too, let me felch the cum".  I sometimes feel like if I'm doing an "ass up taking loads" day in a hotel, I need an assistant to handle all the questions and scheduling requests LOL.

This is exactly my typical hosting experience. You try to offer up something so simple - a willing, lubed-up, possibly pre-loaded hole for anyone to come by and enjoy, absolutely free, no requirements, no conditions, no strings. And instead you discover that all these guys can’t seem to make up their minds unless you check all their personal boxes. I’ve begun to think that the great majority of men actually don’t enjoy fucking as much as they say out loud for the sake of appearances.

Trying to meet guys’ requirements for pre-loading status is just ridiculous. I’ve had them specify the number of loads they wanted in me before they wanted to fuck me. And as for those bottoms 🙄 I straight up tell them I don’t service bottoms in any way and they’re going to have to go pay for their own hotel room. It’s no surprise they want to come suck the loads out of you - they’re fucking parasites.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/21/2021 at 2:34 AM, BootmanLA said:

I will toss this out there: I think there can be a difference in meaning for "no loads refused" depending on whether it's used in an ad for a party/hosting situation - the kind of thing BBRT classifies as "Local Parties" or "Quick Connect ads" - or used in a profile. In the former case, sure: the bottom should be prepped, ready to take whatever size cock(s) show up, and no matter what skin color, HIV status, or anything else may describe them. Those sorts of ads include time parameters, so there's no excuse for not being ready when you said you'd be.

But in a profile, where it describes more the general approach the poster takes to sex? It's more reasonable to ask at least some questions, because there's no guarantee the poster is ready right that moment to do what he says. He may feel he's ready to handle a 6-incher without a lot more prep but not a niner. He might be an "on demand" PrEPster and only is "no loads refused" when he knows his day-of double dose has had time to kick in for a few hours. And so on. A bottom asking questions when he doesn't have a "right now" kind of ad posted is not out of the question. 

That doesn't excuse race-related bigotry, of course; "no load refused, unless you're not white" would be a blunt but honest statement; they don't use that, of course, because they know even lots of white guys would be turned off by that kind of attitude. 

For me, I believe that if you're advertising on "Local Parties" or "Quick Connect" you should make sure you're prepared when the ad is posted or prepared in time for the time slot advertised.  If you're online looking to hook up then the same thing applies.

So, I do try and make sure if I am cruising online, I am at ready to rumble.  Advertising on BBRT's Quick Connect is a way to signal that. On other sites it is hard to stand out from the masses as being ready. 

You wouldn't go out cruising on the heath, meet someone and then say "Oh, I have to go home and clean out first." 

I think a lot of guys (especially right now) are more into the idea of getting off and are satisfied with validation it brings when someone is interested,  rather than go through with it.  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

I think a lot of guys (especially right now) are more into the idea of getting off and are satisfied with validation it brings when someone is interested,  rather than go through with it.  

There may be something to this, though for the life of me I cannot grasp how some people get enough fulfillment from the idea of fucking as much as from actually doing it - unless they’ve never actually done it and therefore don’t realize that what they imagine is wholly unlike the real thing. In the current context, you can never experientially understand what it feels like, before, during, and after, to take a load you really would prefer not to take from a man or a cock you would really rather not have inside you, until you have done so because you are being true to your principle that you never refuse.

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

i can think of one other reason to add to the list: guys who write their ad when they are super horny and feeling it, then do not change their ad/profile and are online with an ad they wrote when the would have taken any load. 

I.e., they’re only No Loads Refused when they’re in heat. I don’t think that really counts, any more than a bottom who says he can take a gangbang only to tap out after five minutes because he ejaculated and isn’t feeling it anymore. What defines the No Loads Refused bottom is that he’s acting on his principle, not his appetite.

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

There may be something to this, though for the life of me I cannot grasp how some people get enough fulfillment from the idea of fucking as much as from actually doing it - unless they’ve never actually done it and therefore don’t realize that what they imagine is wholly unlike the real thing. In the current context, you can never experientially understand what it feels like, before, during, and after, to take a load you really would prefer not to take from a man or a cock you would really rather not have inside you, until you have done so because you are being true to your principle that you never refuse.

I.e., they’re only No Loads Refused when they’re in heat. I don’t think that really counts, any more than a bottom who says he can take a gangbang only to tap out after five minutes because he ejaculated and isn’t feeling it anymore. What defines the No Loads Refused bottom is that he’s acting on his principle, not his appetite.

A real cumdump is ALWAYS in heat. A true faggot whore should NEVER  turn down any males load for any reason.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3