Sling fuck

Bokkierob

I love getting fucked in a sling! I feel comfortable in it, my hole automatically opens up more. The sound of the chains rocking back and forth as my ass gets pounded really turns me on, that’s usually when most other guys in the room turn and watch me get pounded too.

On 6/17/2023 at 2:58 AM, FelchingPisser said:

I have done that, too.  I bought extra chains so I can hang it in the sling frame as a fuck bench with the raised middle section.  I also have the option of lowering the middle and making it into a padded table--either on its legs or hung in the sling frame. 

NICE! It sounds like we very similar tastes. I modified my set up a bit when I first bought it. I got rid of the chains - or more accurately, I got rid of the loud and annoying noise from the chains. I replaced the with 1/2” nylon coated steel cable that is absolutely silent and a lot lighter to travel with than chains. I added some powder coated springs (where the cables connect to the sling stand) and I have to say it was the best thing I changed. Its way more responsive and easier to “drive” for the tops, and the springs intensify the strength and force of the tops thrusts. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

If Iam at a place where there is a sling- then I am in it. First pnp in a sling and got pozzed ( same guy) in a sling so a lot of good memories.  Was just a Club Z this weekend and spent as much time as I could in a sling without being a pig about it.  Nothing I do not like about being fucked and used in a sling. 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2023 at 2:52 AM, yngguy712 said:

Selling my sling

Actually, I'm considering that too.  I have 3:  the regular type in the fuckroom, a slingstand outside in the back yard (I don't keep the actual sling for that one outside, obviously), and a portable, heavy-gauge steel slingstand w/standard leather sling in the garage. It took me a couple of years to get everything settled back in Chgo when I relocated, bought a small condo while all of the stuff was sold there.  No extra room at all, so I just bought one that disassembles easily. 

Haven't used that one in years now.  Somehow, I don't think a run-of-the-mill garage sale would turn the trick though.🙄

• Like 1

On 4/21/2021 at 5:15 PM, FelchingPisser said:

I identify with this.  Part of the reason I got mine was to make my house a "destination"--not just a big dick but one who had a sling (and later the fuck bench and rimseat)-- to get men to make the trip here to rural Michigan.

We have the same thinking. LOL.  I saved my pennies and bought a portable massage table, a FT rim chair and I installed a sling in my basement (125 year old house.. nice effect with the heavy beams in the basement).  I'm happy to travel for a fun, open minded kinky session, but I have some interesting 'toys' here to lure friends in for a night of piggy debauchery.

The angle(s) you can get with a sling can be endless. Higher, lower for the top is quick and easy and he gets to stand flat on the ground. I have found this puts me in a comfortable stance, no pressure, just able to concentrate on sliding my cock into that ass in front of me.  When I bottom in the sling, I make sure my ass is hanging off the edge of the sling.  I find it really spreads my lets wider, thus my hole gapes more.  It is still comfortable for me because my weight is on my back and legs are supported in the stirrups.  For added fun I found a thick nylon dog leash at the "Dollarama" store and was able to use two carabineers to clip the nylon leash from chain-to-chain about 2 feet above the bottom's head.  When 'digging-in-deeper' with the bottom, I plant my feet solid, grab the nylon leash and start to pull it towards me... Result is the entire sling starts to come back ONTO my cock and impales the bottom slowly and deeply.  Can also be used for a hard fuck it the both parties are into that.

The other nice addition to a sling fuck is a leather harness on the bottom.  If he is sitting correctly in the sling, and uses his hands on the chains beside his ass, the top can put the leather harness to work and pull the hole towards him while at the same time pushing his cock up hard into the bottom.  I have a top buddy who likes to start out slow and work up to a rough pounding fuck with some good ass slapping.  I know he is getting ready to really throw a hard fuck into me and dump his load when he takes hole of the harness.  He uses the sling, the harness, his stance and my opening hole to drive a hot load in there.  He LOVES fucking in the sling (so do I !!!).

I like the ideas I am reading here on changing chains.  A buddy of mine is in a condo with a portable sling and he bought the nylon 'ties' that are used to tie down loads.  They are pretty quick and easy to adjust and can handle a big load of weight.  VERY quiet as well.  I might try those out for variety.

The rim chair is always a fun topic for guys into rimming (obviously) and ass play.  I have a very flexible vers buddy who loves to eat my hole from under the rim chair and work it with his tongue and fingers.  Because he is flexible, I lean forward and put a pillow under his lower back, then fold his legs towards me.  He has a nice big, thick uncut cock and I am able to suck his cock while I sit on his face on the rim chair.  If you get a chance... try one out!!  I made my first rim chair from a toilet seat and 4 strong table legs.  Drilled the chair (be sure to countersink the bolt-heads or you will get pinched and it hurts!!).  Pre-drilled the table legs, and screwed in the bolts from the top of the chair.  VERY rudimentary, but only cost me about $30.  Not very adjustable... but after a few sessions, it confirmed that I wanted a good steel rim chair.  So, I spent the bucks.  EVERYONE who has been on EITHER side of the rim chair has loved it.  Your hole really opens up nicely when you are adjusted to the right height.

Not much to say about the massage table, other than it is quickly adjustable for height.  So, 45 seconds later, same comfortable footing as the sling.  The bottom can lie flat and take it doggy, or lie doggy on the corners (a great position IMHO) or classic, on the back with the ass on the edge of the table and top walks up and fucks a hot load.

Thanks for the great ideas guys!!

411.jpg

413.JPG

creamed Rand M2600450.jpg

rimchair1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 9:40 PM, tattedBOTTOMdad said:

NICE! It sounds like we very similar tastes. I modified my set up a bit when I first bought it. I got rid of the chains - or more accurately, I got rid of the loud and annoying noise from the chains. I replaced the with 1/2” nylon coated steel cable that is absolutely silent and a lot lighter to travel with than chains. I added some powder coated springs (where the cables connect to the sling stand) and I have to say it was the best thing I changed. Its way more responsive and easier to “drive” for the tops, and the springs intensify the strength and force of the tops thrusts. 

That sounds like a great modification, especially if it helps a top thrust better

• Like 1

it's been over a year since I started this thread and since then I've had dozens of men and more than a few boys in my sling and I'm proud to say I seeded all of them. I've experimented with various positions like shoulders lower but the best one is shoulders higher than his ass, ankles in the stirrups and his legs pulled up high - well above his head and wide apart. When my boy or man is in that position I can shove my cock so fukkin deep up his ass . My regular fuckboy, Drew is in my sling at least twice a week and a couple of weeks ago I had a group of my buddies breed him. Drew looked so fukkin hot in the sling as each of my buddies fucked and seeded him. His hole was leaking more and more sperm with each load. Finally I stood between his legs and shoved my cock up his cum-filled hole - at least 5 loads. I didn't last long before I shote my seed into him. Another great sling fuck

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

On 6/18/2023 at 12:48 PM, NWUSHorny said:

That is a shame, the slings at both Denver Swim Club and Midtowne saw a lot of fucking. Buddies in Colorado Springs is still open and has slings, and at least in the past has had plenty of customers that understand the purpose of a sling in a sex club, much like Denver.

Damn.  I have fond memories of breeding and being bred in the sling at Denver Swim Club.  

On 7/10/2023 at 1:57 AM, Bokkierob said:

it's been over a year since I started this thread and since then I've had dozens of men and more than a few boys in my sling and I'm proud to say I seeded all of them. I've experimented with various positions like shoulders lower but the best one is shoulders higher than his ass, ankles in the stirrups and his legs pulled up high - well above his head and wide apart. When my boy or man is in that position I can shove my cock so fukkin deep up his ass . My regular fuckboy, Drew is in my sling at least twice a week and a couple of weeks ago I had a group of my buddies breed him. Drew looked so fukkin hot in the sling as each of my buddies fucked and seeded him. His hole was leaking more and more sperm with each load. Finally I stood between his legs and shoved my cock up his cum-filled hole - at least 5 loads. I didn't last long before I shote my seed into him. Another great sling fuck

I'd love that🫦

My favorite is attaching the leg straps to the forward chains - i.e. those suspending the bottom's "head" area, furthest from me.  I use heavy duty clips, which can be attached to any of the 4 chains, and at any link.  This provides the most visually-appealing access to the Hole, and accentuates it's accessibility.  If it proves uncomfortable for the bottom, it can be easily adjusted, including lowering the clips adjacent to the bottom's head if necessary. Of course, the body-type (i.e. tall, short) needs to be taken into consideration, so as not to cause discomfort.

For me, the more the Hole is presented in the most vulgar and visually appealing way - legs spread as wide and over the bottom's chest as is comfortable - the better.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 7/10/2023 at 1:57 AM, Bokkierob said:

I'd love to join the cumdump club😵

On 6/18/2023 at 7:40 PM, tattedBOTTOMdad said:

I got rid of the chains - or more accurately, I got rid of the loud and annoying noise from the chains. I replaced the with 1/2” nylon coated steel cable that is absolutely silent and a lot lighter to travel with than chains. 

For me, the sound of the chains rattling while I’m being fucked in a sling enhances the experience but then I’m into the aural experience as well… the sounds of sex as well as well as verbal.

• Piggy 3

5 hours ago, badjujuboy said:

For me, the sound of the chains rattling while I’m being fucked in a sling enhances the experience but then I’m into the aural experience as well… the sounds of sex as well as well as verbal.

Totally agree with badjujuboy it’s part of the intensity and experience 🐷

• Piggy 2