Do you like to hurt???

silentassman

Love to be Used and Abused - stretching - a REAL Pussy with lips - being like my mother pussy - being Fisted - being Pozzed Juices - having young and older guys being used - spreading my bad seed to others - fucking whore here - must be more of me out there - Cum 1 - Cum All - now !

On 4/27/2021 at 9:14 AM, silentassman said:

As an alpha top I like to leave you with something to remember... I love to hear pain in my bottom's voice.  Any others like to hurt bottoms or any Bottom's love the pain? 

I especially like nipple pain while being fucked. 

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 11:40 AM, manseeker said:

i love a rape , painful fucking , love being choked and slapped . i am submissive with a huge masochist tendency. 

Oh Yes !  Yes !   Love - Addicted to Raw Poz Loads - Poz Males - party animal loves getting High - fucking Whore !

I like pain, but I want the pain to come organically. I don't want to have a conversation at the beginning to say what he and I do and don't like. I like when the top explores his urges and is spontaneous. Plus, I just plain like the surprise. When I am lucky enough to meet a top with his own special BDSM-oriented urges, I do my best to keep him going once he gets started by throwing myself into whatever road he starts down and being compliant and receptive to whatever he wants to do.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2021 at 6:15 PM, TightBott7 said:

As a bottom, I don’t necessarily enjoy nor look forward to pain for the sake of feeling pain. But, when engaging in the activity of giving an alpha top pleasure, pain has a deeper meaning.  Tolerating and accepting pain inflicted by the top is validation of my commitment to please the top, to totally succumb to his will.  Similarly, a top gets turned on by the bottom’s willingness to withstand pain just to make him happy, enhancing his alpha top status, a win-win situation for both.

I  agree with you 100%. 

I feel i do like some pain as the top is pushing his dick in  my ass at first. I like to know my hole is being stretched by a nice hard good sized dick. And as he goes all  the way in I can feel it go deeper knowing that is where he plans on cumming.

• Like 1