Do you like to hurt???

silentassman

On 4/27/2021 at 10:14 AM, silentassman said:

As an alpha top I like to leave you with something to remember... I love to hear pain in my bottom's voice.  Any others like to hurt bottoms or any Bottom's love the pain? 

I don’t like a gentle entry. My outer ring is always tight anyway so I prefer the top just  shove his cock in and bust through. That along with a good hard power fuck leaves my hole an interesting mixture of throbbing and relief from the loads left. Jam a plug or a dildo up my ass after you finish.

The first time I was bred by my friend it hurt…a lot.Even though I screamed and cried out in pain I was a good bottom and never asked or begged him to stop.

After he finished he pulled out and gave my ass a good hard smack that I felt for hours.

Bottoms should expect some pain from their top(s).

• 5 weeks later...

It really depends on the Dom and how much I want to be with them and please them.  I've been with a few who have left me bruised and bleeding. One even cracked a rib (accidentally).  I get it in my head that it's an audition to be collared.  And they need to encourage it, let me know they want me to suffer for them, that it makes me a good hole and the more I suffer the more they want me.  I'm always willing to suffer for a huge dick too.  I like a painful fuck, it makes me feel like I'm serving a purpose, that it's not about how much I like getting fucked, but about how well I get fucked.  I like punish fucking, being punished for selfishly wanting to get fucked. Punished for enjoying getting fucked when I'm supposed to be just a hole.  Punished for asking to be fucked, punished for wanting to be a pig.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't like the sensation of pain itself, but having a painful fuck all while knowing this turns the top on is a huge turn on for me. It's all in the head.

A few years ago as I was starting my cumdump journey I met a guy for an anon pump n dump session. I didn't get fucked much at the time and my ass was pretty tight and I had told him to go slow. He came in, found me ass up, put a bit of lube and rammed his cock balls deep in 1 stroke. I yelped in pain and wanted to get away, but he held his cock there and held me down and said something along the lines of not being a big baby about it and that my hole twitching in pain felt great for him. I don't know why it turned me on but it did. I had a very uncomfortable fuck until he sprayed my guts with his seed, and we met again a few times and he always wanted to make it hurt.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 5:14 PM, silentassman said:

As an alpha top I like to leave you with something to remember... I love to hear pain in my bottom's voice.  Any others like to hurt bottoms or any Bottom's love the pain? 

When I'm in top mode 100% with you.   When I am in bottom mode, I don't like the pain but I  love to please and if being in pain pleases the Master then I love to be in pain as a gift to him.  I am also a all or nothing guy.  So if you want/enjoy/pleases you to have/give pain to your bottom then make it real painful and leave me hurting.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

It really depends on the type of pain and the location of the pain. I love having my nipples abused. I love a rough fucking. But I don’t want extreme pain, and I don’t want to be injured. Also my limits must be respected. If I use my safe word then you need to stop. Immediately. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2021 at 3:14 PM, silentassman said:

It takes a lot for me to feel pain. 😎How long have you got to make me beg you to stop? 

• Upvote 1

I guess the definition of "pain" is subjective to each person. My level of "pain" is probably light to moderate compared to what I read here. But thankfully the people who I've been fucked by still have a little respect for me and stop when I say stop if they're getting too rough with the slapping, spanking, restrictive grabbing, etc. But my mind is open to going further. One interest is these cruel condoms I've seen photos of on here. They say if you're with a POZ man it's the best way to ensure you get what he's offering. Sounds better than using a toothbrush on my walls 😉

• Like 1

In a simple answer, no I don’t like pain as part of sex just to experience the pain.  But I also feel strongly that pain is a useful element if developing your own sexual tool box in many ways.

In my past experience I spent nearly five years in intensive relationships split between two very sadistic dons.  The first was a very self centered and egotistical and narcissistic asshole as ever walked the face of the earth.   He had a large group of men he trained.  He love designing large and complex scenes that took weeks if not months for choreography and practice.  The more complex he could conceive the more brutal he seemed to become.  That is not an ideal component of dom behavior.  But let me say this.  He was able to use very well practiced  very traditional BDSM techniques that allowed me to endure pain beyond anything I would have imagined possible.  The learning and self control that can result from that level of activity are amazing life skills that have given much to my life both in sex and non sexual situations.  

On example is a perverse attraction to the art and practice of mind fucking.  Before judging, in my practice mind fucking is not intended to attempt to influence someone unaware of the game.  Rather, it is an intense battle between two players who should be of similar capability.  But the skills that sadistic bastard drilled into over two years are the same skills I enjoy using in a different, less painful but entertaining sport.   That man was careful almost nearing obsessive in his training and practice.  If you were hurt in any real way it was planned and not an accident.   I might suggest caution to someone venturing into that arena.  Be careful.  You have to trust to grow.  And if the dom cannot be trusted you will get hurt and you won’t push through the boundaries built into your mind and body.

The second guys was sadistic as well.  He lacked the precision and obsession for details the first guy had made me expect.  But he offered a different more intimate experience.  No huge elaborate scenes with many participants.  He used a minimum number of implements and restraints.   And that is what he offered.  The years with him brought an understanding of how to use very limited tools and yet extracting ever more pain and exerting ever more control.   Again it was some elemental training in mind fucking.  In that arena ever more control with no physical tools is what makes a winner.   In one on one practice he might spend a half a day with no more than 3-4 items but would leave me exhausted as if I had completed 18 hours of heavy manual labor.  

Both experiences provide pain in excess of what I wanted,  For as long as I felt the pain was being useful, I put full effort into it.  But without a fundamental draw to BDSM beyond my personal learning I easily walked away from each of those men and never looked back.   

Hard fucking does not have to be painful fucking.   For all the oft heard desire for huge cocks,  I can do without rather than  have to hurt during the entire fuck session.  A little pig squeal upon entry or an over ambitious ramp up in tempo is not pain for pains sake.  It is part and parcel of pig sex.   

I will end with an old and worn out story.  A quickie hook up once told me to give him 10 inches and make it hurt.  So I  did i had to fuck him twice and  then hit him over the head with a  2 x 4.  Always try to give a partner what he desires.

S

I m not into a lot of pain, or heavy pain but some can be expected if the cock is thick or very long. Pain from stretching or hitting bottom can add to the pleasure of taking it up the ass so to a point I do enjoy it. The guys that I play with on a repeat hookups are average size and the know that after I get open to their thickness, I tell them " if you think you hurt me, please do it again to make sure".  😉

• Upvote 1