Cum kissing. Yes or No?

Cum kissing. Yes or No?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to tongue-kiss a guy with a load already in either one of your mouths?

• Yes.
    • No.

This has to be one of my absolute favourite sex acts to do with a partner, but I find very few guys that are actually into this.  Question to you all:  If a guy unloads into your mouth, do you enjoy the thought of being able to kiss it back to him?  For me, this has to be one of the most intimate acts that can occur between two men.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

Should also add that as a bottom, my ideal scenario is for me to cum in my top's mouth after he's bred me.  This way, nothing ever goes to waste.  There's an undeniable bonding that happens when you can share each of your loads with one another.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nothing can go to waste. I adore kissing en tongue action. Add a mouthful of cum to it and I'm in seventh heaven. Did it with a fellow bottom once after blowing each other and we kissed for minutes and licked the leftovers that slipped on our bodies. 

Would be awesome to suck cock with another one and after he cums, we both clean the cock with our tongues intertwined and slurping up that cum 🤤

• 2 weeks later...

It's the fukkin best. Once me and 3 fuck buddies were getting on. The 2 guys wth the biggest cocks got me and the 4th man to get on our knees and suck their cocks. We knelt side by side and the 2 horse-cocked men shafted our throats, switching between us. Finally they said "we're gunna cum in your mouths, don't swallow" With that me and the other cocksucker received 2 massive loads in our mouths. Once they emptied their balls we turned to each other and deep french kissed. I gratefully took my buddy's sperm-covered tongue deep in my mouth and I tongued the sperm in my mouth into his. We deep kissed easily for 20 minutes swapping sperm between us until we had swallowed every last drop.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Almost everyone replied yes along with me, but I agree it hardly ever happens.  For me it's mostly likely to happen in a group fuck when someone cums and other guys who have NOT cum yet get the load and start making out with it.  I am 100% into it until I cum - then it depends how into it I still feel after cumming and if I might still keep going for another load.  LOVE it in a group.   Sucking a guys cock as he pulls out from breeding a hole and making out with him or the bottom or another hungry guy!

• Upvote 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Love cum kissing, either where the cum is direct from the cock or where it’s been felched out of the hole

• 1 month later...

Haven't done it a lot, but have enjoyed the few times I have. Ultimately I like messy cummy sex, and having cum running from my mouth and down our pressed together bodies when we are standing making out is hot. I don't like wasting it running onto the sheets, keep it on the skin.

• Like 1