Doesn't Cumdump imply no condom?

Advertising as a “CumDump” to me, YES implies that it’s no condoms and raw...I also add “NO LOAD REFUSED.” Meaning the load goes inside me. I rarely have a guy ask to use a condom, but when I do I respectively tell them I never allow condoms and those guys never show up. Then there are those guys that show up AND STANDING BEHIND MY NAKED ASS, DRIPPING WITH CUM, ASK TO USE A CONDOM, I definitely say “no” and at this point never once has a top looked at my receptive ass and walked away. 100% have not used the condom and stuck their bare cock in my ass. Men are men!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I tell guys bare only and have had guys still want to use a condom. Most of the time I will go for it, especially if the cock is above average. Most of them will pull off the condom and finish jerking on my ass and hole. I have had more then one finger it in or use a small toy to push it in. Makes my hole slippery for the next guy. I have had a couple of those guys come over again and they didn't use a condom, they hot my cunt full

2595860_f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To me the word "fuck" implies NO CONDOM lol.  I went to the bathhouse last weekend.  There was one of those clear condom dispensers on the wall of the hallway.  It was completely full!  I doubt they've had to refill that thing in a few years and they're all expired now.  The first guy I fucked actually did have a couple in his room and one on the bed.  I just pushed it out of the way on the sheet and pushed my cock to his hole.  He made zero move toward using it - same when we cruised for a 3rd - I haven't seen a condom used in real life in a few years

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Guygonebad said:

Advertising as a “CumDump” to me, YES implies that it’s no condoms and raw...I also add “NO LOAD REFUSED.” Meaning the load goes inside me. I rarely have a guy ask to use a condom, but when I do I respectively tell them I never allow condoms and those guys never show up. Then there are those guys that show up AND STANDING BEHIND MY NAKED ASS, DRIPPING WITH CUM, ASK TO USE A CONDOM, I definitely say “no” and at this point never once has a top looked at my receptive ass and walked away. 100% have not used the condom and stuck their bare cock in my ass. Men are men!!!! 

100% absolutely me as well!!! 

• Upvote 1

Who is confused by this? I agree with everyone else - it is more than implied.

The cum-recepticle is either the condom or me...but it cannot be both. I also agree that worst case scenario if a guy insists on a condom then you are forced to take the guys full condom and transfer the cum to where it should have been all along. I have had to do this once or twice, but prefer the direct injection method.

• Upvote 1

On 5/19/2021 at 8:01 AM, CumdumpDad said:

To me cumdump always implied no condom. So why do guys who want your ass ask if a condom is okay?

Or did I miss a memo? 

You did not miss a memo. What you missed is the allocation of choice.

Let's say "John" views himself as a cumdump. That means he does not ask anyone to use condoms during sex. That does not mean everyone (say, "Tom") who is interested in having sex with him has an obligation to fuck him without a condom. If Tom is not a barebacker, or does not bareback under certain circumstances, that is his right, just as it's John's right to opt out of sex with Tom.

So: just because YOU are a cumdump doesn't mean only guys who bareback randos are allowed to ask you to fuck. It means YOU make the choice: to accede to his condom request, to not have sex with him, or to try to convince him to not use one. It means HE gets to respond to that and make his own choice, if you choose the second or third options: he gets to decide whether to give in and go bare, or walk away.

The error here is assuming that by declaring yourself a cumdump, everyone else forfeits their rights to at least attempt to negotiate other options. Just say "no thank you" and move on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

You did not miss a memo. What you missed is the allocation of choice.

Let's say "John" views himself as a cumdump. That means he does not ask anyone to use condoms during sex. That does not mean everyone (say, "Tom") who is interested in having sex with him has an obligation to fuck him without a condom. If Tom is not a barebacker, or does not bareback under certain circumstances, that is his right, just as it's John's right to opt out of sex with Tom.

So: just because YOU are a cumdump doesn't mean only guys who bareback randos are allowed to ask you to fuck. It means YOU make the choice: to accede to his condom request, to not have sex with him, or to try to convince him to not use one. It means HE gets to respond to that and make his own choice, if you choose the second or third options: he gets to decide whether to give in and go bare, or walk away.

The error here is assuming that by declaring yourself a cumdump, everyone else forfeits their rights to at least attempt to negotiate other options. Just say "no thank you" and move on.

Very correct description.  However the bottom should be allowed to harvest the top man's cum from the deposited condom  for any use as the bottom wants to use it.