To TOPS: what age bottoms do you like to fuck?

Belfast-Bottom

What age bottoms do you like to fuck? Vote for as many ages as you like.  

494 members have voted

1. 1. What age bottoms do you like to fuck? Vote for as many ages as you like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What does this mean for all of us older bottoms out there? While i understand that it is an individual's personal preference to choose who he fucks, because some things just turn you on or off, age, weight, size, sex, color, etc. I have found that as an average build guy, very few younger guys will even consider responding to my contacts let alone fuck me. It's their loss for the experience, and someday when they age they may find the same age discrimination works to their disadvantage. I just wish that they wouldn't be so rude, and would have the class and respect to be polite enough to respond even with a "no" rather than ignore a contact or block without a reply. If we can't be polite to each other why would the str8 community be polite to us. I agree withRawPozLust that there's more to it than just age.

I know this is kind of an old post, but if you're still around how do you feel about guys your own age or older? You didn't mention them at all.

I

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The most important thing a bottom needs to know is how to douche. The bitch can lay here or stay in doggy position all night for all I care. I just focus on how many loads I can fill that cunt up with.

20 and less are just way too much a headache to hook up with....they tend to be flaky, indecisive, and just lack maturity to enjoy a good fuck. My favorite age for fucking are the guys who've got just enough experience and maturity, have their act together and know what they like, and still have that young/fresh tight hole for fucking enjoyment...that's guys who are 24-28 years of age. I still get totally turned on by guys in their 30's-40's, and even recently fucked a guy who is in his 50's (of course he tempted me over with a full body massage and some marijuana.) Really for me it comes down to physical appearance and maturity. I won't fuck dudes who give me the run around on email, don't have clear pics of their body.

• 2 months later...

Simple answer is if they turn me on I’ll fuck them. Age isn’t as important to me as most people.

I do like to fuck a young guy until he walks bowlegged, and fill him his holes with cum. I’m more willing to be versatile with older guys. As far as shape, I’ve fucked 90lb guys up to a bear bud I used to know who was around 300lbs. Cowboys always top my list, followed by any cute ass, Bears, football players, frat boys, married dads, hairy studs, Well Damn, it would just be easier to say who I wouldn’t fuck. I’ll have to think on that and get back to you.

21-32, especially 24-28. I do like older guys too but get a bit more picky with them. Pink boyhole at 21 and up is pretty much irresistible to me (and probably many other tops), especially once the very youthful "baby" look blooms off and the cock hunger sets in more seriously. Luckily I've found that many bottoms this age understand innately they are in their anal prime and devote themselves almost exclusively to bottoming at this age, often for older tops.

Very true! ;)

• 7 years later...

I'm relatively new to this -- only admitted to myself that I'm gay about 10 years ago, and finally got up the nerve to actually meet up with a guy a couple of years ago.  Although I always thought I would be "safe" -- it's been bare all the way.  

I prefer guys who are around  my age (70) for hook-ups--I look for a range of 50-75/80.  We know our limitations and we take our time and enjoy ourselves -- we're not trying to prove anything.  Don't get me wrong!  I love looking at all the young guys and their alluring bodies and equipment, but I don't really want anything to do with them in a sexual way.  It's nice to just hang with a guy, talk about things that interest us, at some point start groping each other and kissing, and then work our way to the bedroom to enjoy disrobing each other and doing things that get us ready.  I never thought I would like kissing, but I find that can be quite arousing as well.  We take turns sucking, and sometimes we 69.  We move on to rimming each other, and then we take turns fucking each other, enjoying the feelings.  After an hour or two of pleasuring each other's bodies, we might get around to breeding each other--but sometimes we don't.  The result is not as important as the journey itself.  I've found I love feeling a cock exploring my hole, and although I think of myself primarily as a bottom, I enjoy feeling a warm ass as I embed my tool in it.  

Edited by satyricon1