Bottoms outnumbering tops

Barebackpiggy

As a total submissive bottom I find tops are hard to find. I have been at the bathhouse in Toronto before and  the night i was there, first there not that many people and then I came across a group of bottoms who started to chase me to fuck them. and I ended up playing a top for some bottoms. but had a hard time even getting trying to get hard. those bottoms figured because i had a six inch cock it was the biggest they could find and would have me fuck the. Sadly i did not get any cock for me, i considered that night a wasted night. so I have to say tops are hard to find. and when I do find i do what I am told and they can do whatever they want and desire. I am whatever they want and do whatever they want and desire as well, and no shame.

The struggle is real. When I was a total top, it seemed I could only find tops, when I went vers no one wanted to play, now more bottom and tops are in short supply LOL.

A lot of truth in all the various posts my collection:

1 - I think it may be equitable, but it's easier for a bottom to take more than one cock back to back, not as easy for a top to shoot load after load (though it happens). I for one don't like to prep to bottom for one fuck, so I prefer to get at least 2, preferably 3 loads after doing so. My top consumption is therefore >1

2 - I do think there are people that are too picky, including the verse guys. If you're not open to flip, don't advertise as verse. I may not be a model, but I got a decent dick and knowledge on how to use it. 

3 - we're all  just flaky in general. I re-discovered proper cruising last year, and find that meeting that way has been productive, so if I'm horny and go to a good spot its worthwhile. I wish I was more a social person in the bar environment because I've never had good luck at picking guys up at the bar (again I'm not a model) The apps I can flash my cock and ass, and it's generally expected, a lot of bars not so much. My flakiness is I tend to end up online all the time regardless of whether I'm looking in case 'THE ONE' happens across my profile so there's that too

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

In my experience, the top/bottom imbalance existed LONG before covid hit

Yeah fair call.

prepare for worse-ness?

I like being vers but often find I’m topping all night, I like long long fuck sessions so get extra pissed at Bttms seeking to collect loads like Pokemon. 

I get that it’s a fun goal too, but this instantly throws off the ratio big time, imhe.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Can I borrow this line in my real life?  This is fucking funny and describes it to a T.

The flip of this is tops who try all the bottoms, a bit like the Prince looking for cinderala and the perfect fit... 🙄

(guilty as charged, although more like Augustus gloop in the chocolate factory - so many sweets to try.....)

• Upvote 1

On 6/18/2021 at 6:54 AM, bbinbpark said:

If you're not open to flip, don't advertise as verse.

I felt that. On pretty much all apps, I advertise as bottom. When I want to top, I just go to the bathhouse. If I put versatile on any profile, I'm overrun with requests to top.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/14/2021 at 8:44 AM, blackrobe said:

Note to self: Take a long weekend in Portland ASAP as a "top breeder relief tour".

I think you are misinterpreting this.  There is a lack of guys willing to fuck in any position, not just bottom.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2021 at 2:51 AM, Littlebill77 said:

Yeah fair call.

prepare for worse-ness?

I like being vers but often find I’m topping all night, I like long long fuck sessions so get extra pissed at Bttms seeking to collect loads like Pokemon. 

I get that it’s a fun goal too, but this instantly throws off the ratio big time, imhe.

I agree, I like to sample, i.e. give and take a few strokes from multiple guys when I'm at the bath or a sex party.  I'm all about the fuck, and the only way I can come multiple times at my age is if I'm in a group setting with lots of fucking going on.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Littlebill77 said:

The flip of this is tops who try all the bottoms, a bit like the Prince looking for cinderala and the perfect fit... 🙄

(guilty as charged, although more like Augustus gloop in the chocolate factory - so many sweets to try.....)

If given the opportunity . . . 

3 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I think you are misinterpreting this.  There is a lack of guys willing to fuck in any position, not just bottom.

No, I understood you clearly. I, however, only bottom, so the only men I can provide relief to are men who top. Not being able to solve the whole problem isn't a reason not to solve the part I can. 😉

I’m a total cumdump bottom that doesn’t top, but I love playing with other cumdump bottoms, especially after a night of mutually collecting loads.

Lots of hot options, my favs include 69 felching (eating each other’s cum-filled pussies), scissoring with a double-ended dildo (surprised more bottoms don’t try this, best way for mutual anal orgasms IMO), and mutual fist / foot fucking / worship.

Bottoms know best how to satisfy each other’s pussies.

12 hours ago, Sospiro said:

I’m a total cumdump bottom that doesn’t top, but I love playing with other cumdump bottoms, especially after a night of mutually collecting loads.

Lots of hot options, my favs include 69 felching (eating each other’s cum-filled pussies), scissoring with a double-ended dildo (surprised more bottoms don’t try this, best way for mutual anal orgasms IMO), and mutual fist / foot fucking / worship.

Bottoms know best how to satisfy each other’s pussies.

Sounds good, i love felching