Tantric traveler tackles topfull testicles through tenacious tail tenderizing

blackrobe

Over the recent hot weather I’ve noticed more men wanting to hook up and fuck. More men on the different apps, more men hanging out later, etc. I’m not sure what’s going on, but Kinsey either must be wrong about men not wanting to fuck when it’s very hot or something else is at work here. Perhaps the lifting of some lockdown restriction plus good weather plus having been relatively sex deprived for most of the last year is finally having an impact.

I’m no exception. In the online communities where I hang out, there are more horny men cranking each other up sharing their pics and stories. I was already horny and looking for a good solid fuck but was wound up extra tight by life stresses and the summer hiatus with my regulars who are starting to travel and vacation after the lockdowns.

Looking around on Adam4Adam, there’s been the usual onslaught of fake profiles targeting older men with love and data harvesting scams. So much so, that any new profile ends up feeling suspect by default. I got a smile from a profile that was much more populated than your usual scam profile and the text was about passion, giving unconditionally, and tantric practice. In his mid to late 40s, shorter and smaller than me with an athletic build, this Latino man was an uncut versatile top but with no stated dick size. That can be an ref flag or just an indication that they like to keep some mystery in a hook up. In his pictures he looked wiry, muscular, trim, and lightly furry. In one picture there was a glimpse of a strong chin with salt and pepper scruff above a tank top clad torso. Mmm, seems real enough not to be a bot and very promising. Sold.

I messaged him saying that I really liked the feel of his profile and he reacted with “Yummy”. I said that it would be great to play one day, and it turned out he was visiting, staying with family, and not able to host.  I asked him if he fucked bare and he said he was open to it. When I responded that I only fucked bare and that earning his cum was an important thing for me, he responded “Good answer”. Then I asked about HIV Status, as it was also missing from the profile, although he was Covid vaccinated. He asked me why I was worried about it, and said that he was the best status you could find – undetectable. I told him I wasn’t worried at all, but just like to have everything on the table, finishing with my commitment to take any and all seed.

That’s when he identified me as an overachieving and “dedicated seed craver and taker”.  His words. Then instructed me when we met he didn’t want any loads in me and for me to be as tight as possible. Clearly someone who knows what they want. 

Then there was some figuring out just where and when we could get together and play. He was staying about a 15-20 minute drive away from me and wasn’t familiar with the area, so I did some research and found a park where guys hook up fairly close to where he was staying since he had access to a bike, and not a car. Then he asked to share face pics and a smiling handsome scruff covered face sealed the deal, we both liked what we saw. He asked if I thought I could make him cum inside me and I said we’d work on it together. Then he wanted to know if I could continue to fuck after he or I cum. I let him know I was down to take as many loads of his seed as he needed to pump inside me. He said he hadn’t cum in over a week and was holding a big load. Better and better.

Usually I don’t fuck until early afternoon as that’s when my body is at the best time for me to prep for it. That day I was meeting a regular man I’m becoming very attached to for a few hours of play in the early afternoon, so my only option to give him the tight unbred hole he wanted was that morning. I’d had no action for 10 days, so I’d be perfect for what he needed. We set a time and place in the park, and I headed there early wanting to scope out where we could fuck in the bright sun of broad daylight. Wandering the area near some boat ramps on the lake, I found some narrow lakeside trails that snaked through tall native bushes and shrubs. One that was more protected from inland, but more exposed to the water, and another that was protected from both, but closer to the main walking path. Knowing the options now, I waited for him to show up, exploring nearby and getting a feel for how many people would be near our potential breeding ground.

After some trouble finding the place, I shared the location on a map and he arrived on his bike. Looking exactly as advertised in tight shorts and a looser t-shirt, we said smiling hellos and chatted as we walked to the places I’d found earlier. After some looking at both spots, he locked up his bike and we went to the more protected one from the trails and, as I walked through ahead of him, he reached out to stop me by grabbing my shorts around the waist and pulling me back to him. Silently, he slipped his hand down my shorts and briefs finding my hole and massaging and testing it. He made a chest deep satisfied sound of approval and pulled my shorts down to just under my ass, so he had full access to my hole. I sensed him squat down behind me and I bent forward to feel his mouth and tongue making out with my hole, massaging and feeling the muscle with chin, lips, and tongue while breathing in the smell of me.  I moaned softly pulling my ass cheeks open knowing that we were so close to the walking trail as he thoroughly wet my hole with his saliva and made all my nerve endings come alive rasped by his stubble scrubbing over my skin.

Standing up, he pulled his shorts and underwear down to mid-thigh and stepped in close enough to me that I could feel the heat of his body against my skin in the noon day sun. I asked if he needed lube, but he’d already pulled out his own rubbing it into my hole and on his cock. Then, dipping a strong slender fingertip inside me, he touched my shoulder indicating for me to bend over again, I reached forward, set my legs, and reached back to pull my ass checks apart for him again. He rested his slick cock on the tight knot of muscle I was presenting to him, pressing into the well of it and feeling it flex until his uncut cock popped me open. I heard him breathe out as he felt me stretch around and over him.

He pulled out to apply more lube as I was nicely tight for him, just as he’d wanted, and then gripping my hips he pulled me back onto him as his hard cock slid snugly inside me and I exhaled willing him deeper. He leaned forward against me, his mounded chest muscles pressing into me, as he reached down and back between my legs for my cock, but it was in an awkward position for him to reach and his clear intent to use my main sex organ sent all the blood there. I knew he wanted to make me cum, something I rarely do to stay horny for the next breeder. Holding my right hip, his left hand reached out to grip my shoulder and pulled me onto his root firmly as he ground his cock up into me with a circular motion. This stretched me inside, and I felt his trimmed bush brushing the sensitive skin around and inside my hole as his furry thighs rubbed my own and I realized how wiry and strong this breeder was. I bent further forward to reach back and run my hands over his calves and thighs and they had the rock-hard firmness of a very fit man and, reaching back up to his ass, I realized he was much more muscular than he seemed at first as his ass was full, round, and undulating from side to side as he stretched me over his cock. 

He seemed to be reveling in being as deep inside me as he could be and getting every part of his cock covered in sensation. Then his hands both moved to my shoulders as he started to lengthen his stroke and then pull back into me to grind firmly home each time. He realized at some point that we were very visible to anyone on the lake, so he turned us so we had our backs to the water. I loved that his deep grinding filled and stretched me so much rather than the shallow fucking some tops do to tease a bottom into begging for more. Still, he was clearly doing it because it gave him pleasure. He was grinding into me so deeply now that it was taking a lot of strength to counter his thrusting and keep my balance. He was moving his hands over my body, touching me at shoulder, neck, bicep, waist, hip and thigh as he changed the angle of his body and the sensation he got from my ass. He reset his legs closer to me, changing the height of my hole and angle of his cock to get the deepest penetration and I felt him grab my hips and pull himself into me so firmly, very slowly grinding, and realized he had started to swell and throb out his cum filling my ass with it. As I contracted my hole muscles milking him inside me, he held himself in me deep for a minute or so, ensuring that I got every drop of his seed. As he pulled out slowly, I focused on keeping my inner muscles relaxed and only contracting my hole muscle as his uncut knob slipped through it to keep his seed inside me.

I immediately dropped down to suck his cock clean and take the little dribbles of cum still oozing from his foreskin into my mouth. Like most men after cumming his cock was extremely sensitive so I moved slowly and lightly to clean him. I was amazed at how sweet and delicious him cum was, and collected and savored every offered drop. Once there was no more cum, he immediately pissed into the bushes, a great practice to help prevent UTIs, and did up his shorts. We kissed, touching each other. I was feeling very full and submissive and confirming how strong his body was by running my hands over it only made me want him to use me more.

He’d been mostly silent, considering where we were fucking and the people nearby, but now he said “I wanted to throw you around into different positions, but I can’t here” sounding a little frustrated, saying “I want to do this with you in a bed”. When I remarked that if felt like a great deal of cum inside me, he agreed saying that he cums a lot normally and that he hadn’t cum in over a week. He was surprised that he came in me relatively quickly for him. He doesn’t always cum when he fucks, and that when he does it usually takes a very long time. He thought that the tightness of my hole and how much I wanted him to fuck me, how good it felt, and the situation made it more arousing for him.

He’ll be in town a few more days, so I gave him my contact information if he wants to manhandle and throw me around in a longer session on a bed before he leaves. He’s been scoping out moving here, so I’m hoping that if he does we’ll have more opportunities in the future.

Filled with his cum and smelling of sex, I got into my car and drove to my fuck buddies place, so he could spend a few hours fucking that big and delicious load deeper and deeper into my fertile hole. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2