Am I being rude competing for tops?

So I love competing for tops, it gets me off when I’m the hottest bottom in the room and guys line up to fuck me. Some guy at steam works even asked once if he could tap in and switch places with me in the sling if I was tired or needed a break. At this point I had 11 cocks back to back and started needing a break but I refused and he called me a “bitch”. So I guess my question is, is that sort of normal behavior amongst bottoms or was actually breaking some weird unspoken rule amongst bottoms? Lol I will admit that I love being the “hot bottom” in the room with the sloppiest hole. Sometimes I loose this battle because I don’t bareback as much as I’d like to. 

• Moderators

You are being somewhat rude in competing for the tops - other bottoms like to get fucked, too...

You are being seriously rude in competing for the sling, unless they have a bunch of them.  You're not the only guy who paid to get in.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

You won’t be the hottest bottom for ever..

One day, a younger, tighter, more desirable bottom will come along and you will fall down the rankings.

You’ll be looking from the sidelines as he gets all the loads and you none.

So he nice to your fellow bottoms, it might be you asking to switch places before too long.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Openmouthpolicy said:

So I guess my question is, is that sort of normal behavior amongst bottoms or was actually breaking some weird unspoken rule amongst bottoms?

Enjoy it while you cam, because ...

3 hours ago, Barebackpiggy said:

You won’t be the hottest bottom for ever..

When I was young and had a hot body I used to feel that way and it was fun. I sometimes posed as a top and hooked-up with other bottoms and the challenge was to end up taking their loads. I still remember one time as I was leaving with my hole leaking with his cum and the guy saying "You tricked me!".

• Haha 2

TBH when I am in a mood to top I usually go tHe bottom that isn’t getting any attention, unless there is some reason he doesn’t appeal to me. And I’ve noticed that sometimes one top using him gets his evening started. 

12 minutes ago, EricX said:

TBH when I am in a mood to top I usually go tHe bottom that isn’t getting any attention, unless there is some reason he doesn’t appeal to me. And I’ve noticed that sometimes one top using him gets his evening started. 

Absolutely true statement. As a now "slightly older, slightly less desired" bottom I use a similar strategy in that I seek out a couple of the  "slightly older, slightly less desired" tops and get them to fuck me in the most public space possible. It sends the message I am down for anything and usually gets my night rolling and my ass loaded.

• Upvote 5

On 7/9/2021 at 6:27 PM, Openmouthpolicy said:

So I love competing for tops, it gets me off when I’m the hottest bottom in the room and guys line up to fuck me. Some guy at steam works even asked once if he could tap in and switch places with me in the sling if I was tired or needed a break. At this point I had 11 cocks back to back and started needing a break but I refused and he called me a “bitch”. So I guess my question is, is that sort of normal behavior amongst bottoms or was actually breaking some weird unspoken rule amongst bottoms? Lol I will admit that I love being the “hot bottom” in the room with the sloppiest hole. Sometimes I loose this battle because I don’t bareback as much as I’d like to. 

Yes, Guess you live on Selfish Street.

You remind me of this bottom that used to be in a cottage/restroom 2 cubicle place. He used to stay in one of the cubicles all day, no matter what, as it had a gloryhole between them. He never moved all day. In the end I put an out of order sign on the adjoining door.

I cannot stand greedy selfish bottoms, especially Brother Bottoms.

• Haha 3

• Moderators

Hogging the sling is rude. Everyone should get a chance. 

That said, I have observed this pattern with myself. I spend a little some time in the sling. Another bottom gets in. By the time I have made a loop of the place they have moved on, and I find the sling empty.  I make a second loop and find the sling still empty, so I climb back in. The same other bottom comes by and finds me there and bitches me out for "hogging the sling."

For hygienic reasons, I have never been that drawn to slings. I've encountered many that don't even have any paper towels or disinfectant nearby so ewww 🤮. As for competing for tops, I have less of a problem with that. It's not like you are forcing the tops to choose you. However, if you are going over to other bottoms and intentionally cock-blocking or cock stealing - for example, you see a less attractive bottom sucking a top and then you swoop in and get the top to fuck you -  then I'm wishing STDs and diarrhea for you. A good rule of thumb: do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Your looks will fade.  I've never been a greedy bottom. I know from experience that the tenth cock doesn't feel as good - at least to me - as the first few. 

If you have to ask if it's rude, you already know the answer....

Being the alleged "hottest bottom in the room" is also very subjective.  Not everyone may think that.  

I'm now in my early 40's and don't expect to get the attention that I used to.  I don't have the best body, but I don't have the worst.  I still get action, which I take as a blessing, and know how to respect the tops that choose me.  I find that if I'm being attentive to the guy fucking me, then it gets seen by others, and it attracts more attention to me.  It's not about looks (well, not ALL about looks).  If you start visibly acting bitchy towards others, it'll show, and you'll start getting less attention.  

I have no issue with a guy in the sling not getting fucked if no one else is specifically looking to get in (unless I have a top in tow).  If you see me there asking if I can hop in so this guy can plow me, and you still refuse to move...I WILL say something, but I'll also let me top fuck me right in front of you and draw the attention to me.  

Edited by LetsPOZBreed
rewording some parts
  • Like 2

On 7/10/2021 at 10:52 PM, drscorpio said:

Hogging the sling is rude. Everyone should get a chance. 

That said, I have observed this pattern with myself. I spend a little some time in the sling. Another bottom gets in. By the time I have made a loop of the place they have moved on, and I find the sling empty.  I make a second loop and find the sling still empty, so I climb back in. The same other bottom comes by and finds me there and bitches me out for "hogging the sling."

I wouldn't call this hogging unless the bottom coming by had a top with him ready to play.  If you're just there waiting, and no one is needing it, I think this is totally fine.

On 7/9/2021 at 10:27 AM, Openmouthpolicy said:

idk if i would say "rude."  That's how you feel, and as you note, there were plenty of slings that were vacant.  One could also ask if the Tops were being rude choosing only you when there were other bottoms around?   Everyone wants to be desirable, that's why they are there, but there is no accounting for taste.

Having said that, i have often gone for the guy not getting attention and enjoyed the connection of mutual desire and need a lot more fulfilling than going for someone who ranks their self as "the hottest."  To me, attitude is part of the equation, and i do not find guys who act like they are the hottest,  "hot."  But that's me, obviously there a lots of guys who feel otherwise. 

When physical beauty fades, will there be any other substance to take its place?

I've never been to steam works, sounds like a pretty hot time! But I have been to bars and such and been both the center of attention and the guy sitting off to the side. I'm not a 20-something anymore and am ok that that is what some guys are looking for. I enjoy the friendships I've made, and have been hooked up with some hot tops by some bottom buddies that I've made over time.

In short, time flies by and you won't always attract the same attention. It's good to make friends along the way, and competition can hinder that. Making real friends can help you stay in the game long after looks fade.

• Like 2