Life Of The Spare

Another sexy protection officer to add to the royal bed between Alex and Max ??? 
If getting Franco’s shirt off was that easy, hopefully his pants wont be too far behind 😜😜

@losolent you certainly know how to tug at the heartstrings. You have me so emotionally invested in your characters that I had tears of joy reading Alex’s and Max’s journey together. 

Thanks for another great chapter. Already looking forward to the next one. 

• Like 2

I can’t wait to read what’s in store for Max.  I love Franco so far, he’s perfect for Alex and Max.  The moment when the King came to Alex and Max was truly well done, brought tears to my eyes.  He loves his son.  You amaze me with how you’ve demonstrated that Alex just has this quality that makes people want to love him and care for him.  And everything he does, everything he says makes me feel that way too.  It’s his vulnerability, his openness, his kindness, his naughty playfulness like a little scamp… And every time someone comes to his defense, or does something nice for him it just makes my heart beat faster.  

• Like 4

Part 38 - White Christmas

His thought of driving their love making was rudely changed with Max pushing Alex over on to his back giggling. Resigning to the face that his boyfriend was taking control. His cock glided between the soft firm cheeks of his arse, each stroke massaging the precum making his movements effortless. Max gripped hold of Alex's arse lifting it up just enough to allow his cock to find the warmth of the entrance to his prince. Alex smiled his mouth slightly open, his eyes grew wider feeling his official boyfriend penetrating inside him. Overwhelmed with loved he felt no pain with his arse lowering back until he could go not further with Max deep inside him. Alex leaned forward and kissed him with a delicacy that exuded passion on his lips and revelling in the movements from the slow deep penetrating thrusts, nothing about it was erratic or desperate. Instead Alex felt like he had finally found himself complete, a sensuality prevailed as he looked in to the eyes staring down at him. Fixed on each other completely in love, words simply couldn't put together to express their feelings. Two people passionate for each other, both having their lives changed in one way or another for ever, happy and confident knowing their choice was right. Max leaned down again kissing him slowly, his legs rising, his arms circled around Max's body holding him perfectly still as he gyrated and thrusted ever more gently. Alex continued kissing his boyfriend and pushing his arse back to meet Max's cock, every minute that passed saw Alex moan in to his mouth as he slowly increased the speed in his hips. Moving in time with each other as time passed midnight and Max's arms tightened around Alex, he felt every change in Max's body as his climax reached closer and closer. His cock maintained the rhythm perfectly, Alex's hands punched into a fist grabbing the sheet completely losing himself in the moment briefly before he placed them above and around Max's head holding him still, he needed to kiss him deeper. Max slipped one hand down to Alex's arse cheek grabbing it gently and pushing it down and thrusting his pelvis up in one sharp movement, his balls aching from the force of his orgasm. His cock pulsing inside his prince as his passion and love flowed out. Alex bit at his neck moaning softly then louder then softly again, his cock rubbing between their stomachs erupted and his arse pushed back harder against Max's cock. He now sought Alex's mouth and kissed him enjoying the thrill of each others sexual peek. 

His legs gripped around Max's waist rolling him over on to his back where Alex sat upright still impaled on his boyfriends cock, something so different just happened between them that sent what he could only describe a warm fuzzy feeling through his body. Max laid there quietly looking up at Alex and stroking his arse with a sensual smile on his face, a look Alex had never seen before that made him love him even more if that was at all possible.

Max gave a gentle pinch of Alex's arse "Wow!" he exclaimed unable to find the words.
Alex smiled running his hand over Max's chest "Glad you knew what to say!" he remarked.
"You felt it too?" Max asked softly and Alex nodded, "Incredible Alex" he mumbled.
Noticing the time he leaned forward and kissed Max "Happy Christmas boyfriend!" he said.
Max smiled "Happy Christmas boyfriend, and what a present I got!" he replied.

Falling in to each others arms they kissed and rolled around in bed after Max had finally let Alex off his cock. A real sense of calmness in his body for once, finally being with Alex was everything and all that mattered now, forgetting that his life was changing they were both zoned in to each other.

In the east wing of the palace a contrast played out in the private rooms of Prince Alden's protection officer. Nick had Tom where he wanted, wearing the footman down with his teasing until Tom practically begged to be fucked to hell and back, wriggling his arse to get at Nick's cock until he finally speared the footman. Swooping down in one move his cock penetrated stretching the hole open until in engulfed the head and shaft. Tom tried to lock his legs around the protection officer's waist to hold him in position but he was too slow and his toes curled in on themselves as Nick drew back and slammed his cock in again, his legs trembled and he cried out in unashamed pleasure. His body craving to be taken aggressively at Nick's mercy, how he felt like that he had no idea. All he knew was that this man could do anything to him and he would enjoy it. The teasing didn't stop as Nick drew back again until the head of his cock was just inside nudging away whilst he looked down watching the desperation in Tom's eyes, his body had the appearance of trembling anticipation. Giving him just enough of the shaft to make him moan before pulling back again and teasing his hole again. The sloppy sloshing sound from the huge quantity of precum around his hole making the movements so slick and easy that his cock slipped in deep up to his balls. Nick thrusted forward hard and lowered his body having got Tom pinned down in a missionary position. He kissed Tom with force as his hips began hard rapid thrusts smashing in to Tom's arse and getting as deep as he could physically go, his hand holding the top of Tom's head to stop his body moving up the bed and taking the full force of his aggressive fucking. Any time Nick slowed down Tom slapped him hard on the arse resulting in some punishing thrusts and grinds and angry kissing and biting. Their bodies drenched in sweat as Nick took his time and held off as long as he could, he loved sex with Tom and wanted it to last for as long as he could painfully hold back. The minutes flying past until Nick realised that Tom was beaten and couldn't take the fucking much longer. Raising Tom's head he slipped his arms around his neck holding Tom close to the side of his face, he softly kissed him on the cheek and finished off with a gentle fucking until Nick climaxed letting out a loud groan his body pushed forward keeping hold of Tom, his cock deep inside flooded the footman with his largest load yet after all the edging he had done. Even with his feet crossed over each other holding Nick in place his toes curled feeling the throbbing penis in his arse. Their faces covered in sweat holding on to each other tightly then rolling on their side still attached. The comfort of his body his arms soon had Nick drifting off to sleep. Tom laid there watching him for several minutes, his cock might have been soft but it was still large enough to stay lodged inside him. 

Knowing if he moved Nick would wake up, instead he settled down making himself comfortable as best he could in those muscular arms, a point that wasn't hard to do as far as he was concerned. He had gained more confident in Nick's presence watching the guy he could quite happily have a romantic involvement with him, despite the age gap that existed and Nick making it clear he wasn't looking for love or a boyfriend. It caught Tom by surprise thinking that way, he had never thought about boyfriends or being with someone. He was enjoying himself way too much to consider that. He wondered if these new strange thoughts he was having was a result of Marty now that he had Josh, Alex now had Max and Francis had Jackson. All around him gay couples were existing and it seriously gave him something to think about and put his entire life in to perspective. Putting all that aside he definitely didn't feel any romantic tendency towards Nick, he liked the sex and how Nick kept him on his toes never knowing what to expect. Certainly moving here was the last thing he had ever expected or to end up in bed with this hot protection officer, chuckling away and staring at Nick were his last thoughts as tiredness took over.

Max rolled over and opened his eyes looking up at Alex who was sat crossed legged drinking coffee and watching him. Hs eyes slowly focusing and he giggled noticing Alex was naked apart from a Santa hat he was wearing this morning.

"What time is it?" Max asked rubbing his eyes and sitting up.
Alex leant forward and kissed him "9am and we have a busy day" he said handing Max his coffee.
"Thanks" Max said taking a sip and licking his lips, "It's Christmas how can it be busy?".
Alex put a Santa hat on Max "That's better" he said taking the cup from Max.

Alex placed the cup on the bedside table then turned grinning at Max and grabbing his legs. Max laughed suddenly wide awake as Alex pushed his legs apart then kissed each one moving higher and closer to Max's cock that was already hard from his morning erection. Alex leant over and kissed him deeply whilst easing Max's legs up in to missionary position and working his cock until he found what he was looking for. Slowly he penetrated looking down at Max, his eyes full of love. Max pulled him down wrapping his arms around Alex and kissing him madly throughout the slow love making his boyfriend and prince performed on him. It was the wicked way he smiled down at Max as his orgasm breached the threshold and he collapsed on to top of Max being engulfed by his arms riding their sexual pleasure. Slowly Alex's body stopped shuddering from the his orgasm and he softly kissed him, both glistening with sweat when Max's video call on his phone started ringing. Alex sat up handing the phone to Max and carefully removing his cock.

"You better answer that" Alex said reaching for the cup of coffee and taking a gulp.
Max looked at the scree seeing it was Gareth, it too a few seconds to connect "Happy Christmas!" Max said.
"Happy Christmas Maxy and what are you wearing?" Gareth asked laughing away at him, "You not up yet?".
Max smiled "Just had wake up sex and I am in the Christmas spirit!" he exclaimed as Gareth laughed again.
"With whom? I just spoke with your parents, where are you?" Gareth asked firing questions to him rapidly.
Max looked at Alex who nodded "You must promise to keep this quiet!" Max remarked and Gareth nodded.
"Hi!" Alex said coming in to view, "Happy Christmas Gareth".
"No way!" Gareth shouted excitedly, "Are you together? Are you an item now?" he asked firing more questions.

Gareth was stunned at the sudden appearance of Prince Alexander and beyond happy that Max had finally had some sense knocked in to him. But this was the last place he expected to find his best friend on Christmas day. They had a quick conversation and Max told him he was coming home on the 30th and would tell him everything then. Gareth took a stern tone and told Max to call his parents as they hadn't heard from him for a couple of days now. After hanging up Max video called his mother who didn't seem at all shocked that he had sorted himself out at last. Alex went to the bathroom during the call so he could have some privacy talking to his parents.

"When are you coming home then?" Stephanie asked.
"On the 30th, I may be bringing some people with me though" Max replied.
Stephanie nodded "Well we have plenty of room just let me know. You are here for new year then?".
"Yes for a few days I think" Max replied looking unsure.
Lawrence appeared in the view "Well? Is it going well?" he asked.
Max nodded "I believe so, we can talk more when I get home" he said but he could already see the look in his fathers face.
Max knew exactly what his father was thinking "You are moving there aren't you?" Lawrence remarked.
"Yes, everything has happened so quickly and they have invited me to stay" Max confirmed.
Stephanie looked at Lawrence "Sam will be upset" she said.
"Where is he?" Max asked, "Upstairs on his gaming console?" he asked and they nodded.
"He won't admit he is missing you. We haven't told him anything yet" his mother advised.
"Probably for the best at the moment" Max agreed with a concerned look on his face.
Lawrence nodded "Well enjoy your Christmas and we will see you on the 30th" he said.
Max hung up as Alex poked his head around the door "Invite them all over for my party" he said.
"My parents?" Max asked getting off the bed and walking towards the bathroom.
"Yes and Gareth, what about your other friend, Louis?" Alex asked.
Max laughed "He is in Canada skiing" he said pausing, "There is my brother, can't leave him at home".
"Brother?" Alex asked turning to look at Max, "Older, younger?" he asked surprised by this news.
"Younger, he is only seventeen and a real teenage brat!" Max replied, "But I Love him though".
Alex looked at him "Gobby little shit of a brother" Max added then laughed.
"Can't wait to meet him!" Alex exclaimed grinning madly and kissing Max.
"You might regret that!" Max said slapping Alex gently on the arse.
Max walked in to the shower "Lets talk with my parents I am sure they can stay here" Alex said.

They walked down to the family dining room where all the family had already gathered and noisily enjoying breakfast. Max again noticing the footmen addressing him as Sir and bowing their head as he walked behind Alex and waited to see what protocol Alex was taking and he stood a few meters from the table 'Good morning your majesties, your highnesses' he said bowing his head so Max followed his lead then they sat down. Half expecting it be like a normal day Max soon found his feet as they all wished each other a happy Christmas and chatted loudly, laughing and talking about the wrestling match the day before and ribbing Max on his poor performance. The king and queen stood to adjourn to the formal lounge reminding everyone that present swap was at 11am sharp and lunch at 2pm. After breakfast Alex and Max walked in to the formal lounge and joined the king and queen for coffee, they were both happy to have Max's parents and friend stay at the palace insisting they stay in the residence side and not the formal side where other guests and diplomats would be staying. It was yet another affirmation of Max being welcomed in to the family with open arms. Max strolled over to the windows and sat on the chaise over looking the snow blanketed ground, snow was still falling lightly but steady.

"Pretty at this time of year" the queen said standing by Max, "How are you settling in?" she asked.
Max was about to stand but she waved him to remain seated "Slowly. Scared to touch anything in case I break it".
The queen laughed "Exactly how I felt. Max if you need anything you only have to ask" she said kindly.
Max nodded "Thank you. Been years since I saw a white Christmas like this".
The queen sat next to him "You know we always use to have snowball fight Christmas day" she remembered fondly.
"Really!" Max remarked looking at her, "So what changed?" he asked.
The queen smiled "The boys grew up Max. I guess they sort of grew out of it" she replied.
Max chuckled "I bet they haven't you know!" he said glancing mischievously at her.
"Well... I suppose we could do present swap after lunch" she said standing.

Max watched as she walked over to the fireplace and pulled the call bell and asked the footman to find Jackson before returning to join Max on the chaise.

"You do realise it will be royalty against household. That is if anyone turns up" the queen told him.
Max smiled "Good, then I can get back at Liam and Franco for yesterday! he said smugly.
"You majesty, sir" Jackson said, "You wished to see me?" he asked.
The queen stood "Summon your men Jackson. 11am our the front and dressed for war!" she said wagging her finger.
Jackson laughed "I have heard about these notorious fights" he replied bowing his head.
He turned to leave "Jackson!" the queen called after him, "Be prepared!" she said laughing.
Alex walked over "What is going on?" he asked as Alden walked over wondering what was happening.
Max smirked "The snowball fight is back!" the queen said rubbing her hands, "Right dressing time".
Alex and Alden whooped "Come on Max warm clothes" Alex said grabbing his hand and running out.
Tom was walking past the formal lounge in the hurry "Your highnesses, sir" he said bowing.
Alden walked up to him "Where are you going in such a hurry?" he asked.
"To get ready to take you down!" Tom replied, "You are all going down!" he laughed walking off.
"You better be ready Tom!" Alden called out after him.

Many of the household remembered the annual snowball fight and in the their droves they piled out on the expansive snow covered lawn at the front of the palace. Marty and Josh even came up from the mews as word got back quickly and they were summoned to fight. The king recognising a wrapped up Josh commanded him to be on the royals side. A scene that hadn't been around for five years unfolded as the royals, Max, Josh and senior household staff stood at one side of the grounds at the front of the palace. Household staff and security faced opposite them some twenty meters away. Snowballs then suddenly started filling the air. Several tourists still out and about standing at the gates filmed the fight without realising that the entire royal family were there wrapped up in winter clothes. Roars of laughter filled the air and the amount of snowballs flying in the air increased. Liam was focused on getting Alex whilst Alex, Max and Josh focused on getting him, the result being hilarious as since Josh seemed to have an exceptional aim he got Liam nearly fifteen times. No one saw it coming as two snowballs appeared from nowhere, one hitting Alex on the side the other struck Nick on his back. The appearance had them all confused and for a brief moment they all stopped and looked around, apart from the sovereign guards at the door there was no one in sight. It was Nick who spotted one of the guards at the door had snow on his red gloves, he bent down and rolled a snowball and threw it at the guard who stood absolutely still as it landed on the door. The king laughed as both guards just stood there with straight faces and he wasn't going to put up with stealth snowballing from anyone, quickly he launched the snowball in his hand that hit the statue at the foot of the steps. It was Alex who threw a snowball at Nick just missing his groin that started them off again. After a few minutes two more snowballs appeared narrowly missing a target on each team. Alden quickly glanced up at the doors as the guards shuffled back in to place, within seconds snowballs were launched at the sovereign guards who despite all their ducking and diving were getting smashed with snow. The large entrance doors to the palace pitted with snowballs they continued being launched from the two teams at the poor guards who eventually hid behind the large marble pillars at the top of the steps. Max took advantage of Liam's distraction and struck him with two snowballs, a mistake he quickly learnt as the entire security team went to his aid and bombarded Max who fell on his back in the snow laughing so hard he was incapacitated to do anything about it. The king held up his hand to signify the end but everyone turned on him who tried running through the deep snow laughing his way back to the palace doors and ordering the sovereign guards to protect their king but they failed to appear from behind the pillars. From the window the dowager queen laughed to herself watching the scene bringing back many memories of the boys growing up. Once she thought it was safe the dowager queen walked outside and declared Josh as the winner and by default the royals won. Liam decided on one more snowball and got Josh dead square on his chest. Standing their with a satisfied smug look then laughing his head off he suddenly got bombed by numerous snowballs from his own team for unfair play. 

Jackson called out "Hot chocolate and cookies are waiting in the household dining room".
He walked over to the king and queen "Your majesties I will send some to the formal lounge".
"Nonsense" the queen said, "We will join you in the household dining room".

Within ten minutes the dining room was full of household staff, Alden, Alex and Max were already there talking with Liam, Nick, Franco, Francis, Artem, Marty and Josh. The rest of the royal family arrived shortly after and as they came through the doors Max turned noticing his picture on the wall by the door along with all the other members of the royal family. 

Liam put his arm around Max's shoulder "Protocol board" he said taking him over to have a look.
Max read it slowly "So does everyone go on here?" he asked, "And what is this board for?".
"This one is for royal family only" Liam pointed out, "This one for guests staying in the palace".
Max scratched his head "But I am a guest!" he remarked.
"Certainly not!" the queen stated standing behind him, "You are part family member Max".
"Your majesty" Liam said bowing his head, "May I show Max behind the scenes one day?" he asked.
The queen smiled and nodded "Yes thank you Liam that is a kind offer" she replied.

The two sovereign guards entered the dining room taking their gloves and hat off having changed guards on the doors. It was quite unusual to see any of them here at this time of day and the king immediately went over greeting them, so military were these guards they hardly socialised outside their own set. Both stood to attention saluted then bowed to the king. Alden had taken over the role as colonel in chief of the sovereign guards after completing military school, a role that the crown prince held until such time as he was crowned king then pass it would be passed down.

"Break formality" the king informed them, "Come on hot chocolate over here" he said bringing them in.
Alden walked over to the sovereign guards "Stealth bombing is a dirty tactic" he said grinning.
Hannes looked serious "Apologies colonel" he said bowing his head.
"My father told you to break formality" Alden replied, "What are your names?" he asked.
"Hannes sir" Hannes replied.
"George sir" George the other guard replied.
"Here you go!" the queen said handing them each a mug of hot chocolate, "Cookies over there".
"Hello Hans" Francis said standing behind him.
"Francis, how are you?" Hannes asked smiling.

Nick noticed Francis had gone over to talk to the very attractive looking guard and quickly picked up a little bit of an ease about them and guessing there was bed history. He tried to casually move around the room to get closer as he wanted to find out more about the guard but he was intercepted by Tom, for Nick this was one person who could distract him so easily and he had done. The sovereign guard had not gone unnoticed by Tom, Max and Alex either who were all inching to get closer and find out more about him.

Late afternoon Alex laid on sprawled across the sofa in TV room off the formal lounge, his head resting on Max's lap who was mindlessly stroking it as they finished watching a film. The TV room was just as elegant as the formal lounge but with comfier sofas and a large screen TV where they watched a few programmes snuggled up in comfort. The day had certainly been non stop albeit at a royal pace, lunch went on for two hours then the present swap where even Max got new gloves, scarf, hat and a very expensive winter coat from the dowager queen. His presents had gone down a storm after heeding Liam and Nick's advice on what to buy them. For Alex it had been a perfect day and he had never felt so happy, he had no worries, no negative thoughts, simply happy ones as he turned his head and looked up at Max.

"I want to marry you Max" Alex said slow and softly with conviction.
Max smiled and looked down "Well I have two years to ask so you have to wait" he replied.
Alex stroked his chin "I hope we won't have to wait that long!" he said.
Max ran his hand up inside Alex's shirt caressing his chest "How long do we wait?" he asked.
Alex gave a shrugging motion "Not sure, next year hopefully if you want to" he replied.
"Of course I want to Alex" Max told him, "When I get the nerve to ask the king" he chuckled.
Alex smiled "I know for sure they won't turn down your request" he said, "Whenever you do it".
"Do I ask you first or get permission from the king before I ask you?" Max asked.
"King first" Alex replied yawning, "Don't stop doing that" he said putting Max's hand back inside his shirt.

The king and queen walked in to the TV room with Alden and smiled seeing their son and Max happily cuddled up. They came in to watch the news update at 6pm, it was also a way to see what was going on around Monrovia as well. Alden sat on the sofa with Alex and Max with Alex's legs across his lap whilst the king and queen sat opposite them.

"You don't need to worry about it today" the queen said to the king making themselves comfortable.
Alex raised his head "Worry about what?" he asked inquisitively.
"Jurgen wants to retire by April" his father informed him.
Alex laid his head back down "Well he has been looking after the grounds here for many years".
"I know and I don't want to leave the ground or horticulture post vacant or give it to just anyone" the king said.
Max heard the word horticulture not really in the conversation "Gareth does that sort of stuff" he said.
The king and queen looked at Max and Alex chuckled "Gareth?" the queen asked.
Max looked at them "Oh! Sorry I was rambling when I heard horticulture" he apologised.
The king laughed "Well now you have got my attention. What does he do?".
"I don't really know, something to do with the royal parks and gardens in London" Max said.
The king nodded "He was talking about branching out, starting his own business" Max added.

Their conversations stopped as the news report was starting. Many stories featured of happy people and celebrations going on around the country. The screen view switched to the Balenciaga palace and the news anchor announced 'After five years of being missed and always a highlight of our Christmas day broadcast, the palace grounds saw the royal snowball fight return with vengeance. The footage captured by some tourists out and about shows the two sides battling it out. We know for sure that the royal family were there and Joshua Franks was also present fuelling speculation that Prince Alexander and he are involved. The appearance of Joshua Franks with the royals on Christmas day is begging to ask the question if an announcement is coming soon from the palace. Whatever plays out it was good to see the snowball fight returning to the palace grounds, this year also saw the sovereign guards on duty at the palace doors become the target after throwing a couple of snowballs when no one was looking'. The king sat there chuckling away and pleased that they had made the news on Christmas day. 

"Speaking of Josh I am going to see him during the week about my dress" the queen announced.
Alex sat up "Did he agree to design you one then?" he asked.
"Yes" she said happily, "Hopefully in time for your birthday Alex".
Alex rolled his eyes "I am going to be upstaged by my mother!" he complained giggling.
There was a knock at the door "Ah!" Alden sitting up, "Stollen cake has arrived at last!".
"Sorry Max, stollen first you second" Alex said rolling off and on to the floor.

The footman walked in with a tray of coffee and chefs cherry and almond stollen cake. Max tried a piece for the first time, his mouth suddenly filled with a taste that was like Christmas in one bite. As the evening wore on it was just like being at home, sat on the sofa watching rubbish on the TV and just chilling out, with one difference this year, he had a boyfriend. He was still finding it amusing that in the room was a king, a queen and two princes, no matter how he looked at the situation he was just bowled over each time and couldn't comprehend this was happening to him. Certainly he never imagined having a boyfriend either.

By morning the sun was shining and being reflected off the fresh snow that had been falling steady until the early hours of the morning. Artem was surprised to see Max awake and dressed in a bath robe looking at the view across the grounds. Alex woke and sat up in bed with a cup of coffee as Artem announced he wanted to run through the London trip, Max came and sat on the bed next to Alex. Artem was certainly organised Max found as he reeled off that they would be flying on the morning of the 30th at 10.15am, on arrival they would be taken by embassy car to Max's home. New Years Eve the were to attend the Monrovian Ambassadors New Year Ball then fly back on the 2nd January at 1pm.

"Why?" Alex asked, "Why the ball, who told him we were coming to the London?".
Artem tutted "You know the protocol Alex, the ambassador has to be informed of royalty visiting".
"I am not wearing royal dress!" Alex stated adamantly.
"Just the brooches will suffice" Artem said, "Max your family are being invited today".
Max laughed "That is going to make them happy!" he said, "One up on the neighbours".
Artem laughed "One thing though" he continued, "Liam, Nick and Franco will need to travel with you".
"Yes I know" Alex said confirming he had already been advised by the king.
"The king and queen made it a condition, Franco is going to learn the ropes" Artem informed them. 
Max looked pensive "I should call my parents and make them aware" he said tapping his chin.
"Oh!" Artem looked up, "Err... I have already done that and the embassy security are visiting them".
Max smirked "Did you get an earful before they knew who you were?" he asked.
"They didn't believe who I was at first, but they were polite" Artem replied, "Hope it is okay?".
Max nodded "I suppose they will have to get use to you organising them" he said then laughed.
"Yeah thanks to you my workload has doubled" Artem said laughing away, "Both of you are a handful!".
"Are you coming with us Artem?" Alex asked him.
"No, I am not missing new year here!" Artem replied, "You will have to dress yourself!".
"I am not stupid Artem. I can put on clothes" Alex responded grinning at him, "Are you sure?".
"Yes" Artem replied, "And this came for you Alex" he said holding an envelope for Alex.

Alex looked at the envelope that was from FilmAtion Studios in Los Angeles, he had forgotten all about Felipe's invite to his new premier at the end of January. Alex opened the envelope and read the invitation inside from the FilmAtion where they had secured one of the presidential suites at the Four Seasons for 4 nights, a film set tour and VIP tickets for the premier and the party afterwards. 

"Fancy a trip to LA?" Alex asked looking at Max, "Our first official engagement together".
Max shrugged peering over Alex shoulder "I think it is expected of me" he replied.
"Certainly is if you want to be my boyfriend!" Alex remarked ginning at him
"Artem can you make the arrangements, I guess Liam, Franco and yourself as well" Alex suggested.
Artem nodded "The studio are paying for everything so a couple more tickets should be okay".
Artem stood up "You going to tell him?" he asked, "About Felipe" he added.
Max chuckled "He has told me all about Felipe in Madrid and London!" he remarked.
Alex just sat there grinning "I expect Washington as well for 2 nights?" he said looking at Artem.
"Yes" Artem replied, "Dinner at the embassy with the ambassador" he confirmed.
Max looked at Artem "Protocol to pay a visit to the ambassador in their country" he advised Max.

Max went with the flow over the next few days and followed Alex around like a lost puppy at times. The dowager queen spent several hours each day with him going through protocols so he could better understand when it was heeded and when it was relaxed, how to act at afternoon tea, dinner events and how to meet people in his position. Alex would attend some of the time and would watch how his grand mother interacted so easily with Max, it would evident that they had a fondness for each other and a shared love of art. In part the dowager queen was quietly assessing his skills with various pieces of art when they walked around the palace public rooms, as patron of art and culture it was on her say so that Max was being offered the job being lined up for him. As the dowager queen had put it to the board of directors at the museum, she would rather someone she knew took the position than an outsider wandering around the palace touching things. They were working their way back to the private residences of the palace when the queen appeared with her protection officer.

"Still touring Max?" she asked smiling.
"Your majesty" Max said bowing his head, "Yes, the dowager queen is teaching me a lot!" he claimed.
The queen chuckled "How about coming with me to see Josh?" she suggested.
"Yes thank you" Max replied and as if by magic Franco came striding across with a footman.
"I did take the liberty of assuming you wouldn't say no" the queen chuckled.
Max chuckled "Well you are the queen so I can not really say no" he replied.
The footman helped Max on with his coat "What have you orchestrated?" the dowager queen asked.
"I don't know what you mean mother!" the queen replied with a glint in her eye.
The dowager queen folded her arms "Okay! A drip feed was done of my visit" the queen admitted.
Max chuckled "Are you exposing me?" he asked.
"Exposing!" the queen replied trying to keep a straight face, "Only getting you seen".
"Look after him Helena!" the dowager queen advised taking her leave.
Max walked with the queen "What about Alex... sorry Prince Alexander" he asked.
"He knows. Max you may refer to him as Alex now in private with us" she reminded him.

The royal car stood outside the front doors waiting and the footmen and sovereign guard bowed as they passed by and got in. The protection officers sitting up front which Max found bizarre having only travelled in the car with them by his side. As soon as the car moved the queen raised the partition to stop them overhearing anything.

"Tell me Max, how did you win over the dowager so quickly?" the queen asked.
Max glanced at her and smiled "What do you mean?" he questioned, "Have I won her over?".
The queen chuckled "She danced with you at the ball and taken you under her wing. You have won her over".
"Seriously I have no idea, maybe the link with art" Max suggested.
The queen nodded "It took months before she would even take tea with me when I met the king".
"Stickler for protocol or protecting him?" Max asked quite bravely.
"Lets just say she was cautious of me, I mean he was the crown prince back then and I was nobody" she replied.
Max nodded "I like her, she has quite the sense of humour gossiping about the past monarchs".
The queen laughed "Yes and Alex is a chip off her shoulder" she replied.
There was a moments silence "Is it too much for you Max. I am worried as I know what it is like?" she asked.
Max looked at her "Honestly I am okay, anxious a little as I don't know what is coming up".
"It will be manic when news breaks Max, I can't pretend otherwise" the queen informed him.
"I see what happens with British royalty" Max replied, "I hope I can count on you for support?".
The queen smiled "Absolutely Max, this is why I wanted you to come, get a feel for it gently".
"I appreciate everything you are all doing for me" Max spoke with genuine sincerity.

The queen looked at him and opened up more about telling him that being seen with queen today will help take some of the pressure off when the prince and he are seen together officially. She went serious remembering to him how she never had that chance to be broken in softly but the dowager queen eventually stepped in and help guided her when she realised the then crown prince was serious about her. The queen chuckled explaining how Alden is like his grandfather, sometimes too focused since he was brought up knowing his responsibility to the crown and country. How in the last few weeks Alden had chilled out a bit and that has made him a better person all round. Where Alex had more freedom growing up and his grandmother adores him and can not do anything wrong as far as she is concerned. Max listened so intently and began to understand that the queen was much like himself stepping in to this crazy royal world for the price of love. It was the conversation where Max and the queen cemented a close bond. On the outside she was elegant and completely royal knowing her position and influence, inside she was charming and showed a sense of humour and genuine friendliness to him.

"All I see is how much love there is in this family despite all the royalness" Max said.
The queen nodded and smiled "Right, don't forget Max stand up straight and smile".
"Got it! Max replied chuckling, "Do you know what the dress is like?" he asked.
The queen looked at him "I haven't a clue Max, something tells me to trust Josh".

Max nodded as the royal car pulled up outside Josh's boutique and noticed there was a handful of press eagerly waiting. The protection officers moved quickly out of the car and opened the door allowing the queen to exit and take a few steps smiling at the cameras. Max slid over the seat and exited the car and the cameras turned to him snapping away, he stood up straight and smiled acknowledging them but ignoring the questions now being fired as to who he was. Walking side by side with the queen they entered the boutique where Josh was waiting and he beamed seeing Max turning up as well. Josh walked over and bowed addressing them both then Max hugged him, the press outside still taking photos until they disappeared through to Josh's studio.

"Well that was weird" Max said laughing nervously.
The queen chuckled "Well done Max. Josh are you ready to reveal it?" she asked excitedly.
Josh looked nervously at her "I hope you will like it" he said unveiling the mannequin.

Instantly the queen's expression changed in to one of delight as she looked at the deep red colour of the ball gown, what blew her mind was the full cut off the left shoulder and sleeve that was replaced by the deep purple lace embroidery. It contrasted with the dress so spectacularly that the queen stood there bowled over admiring it. Josh looked on anxiously wondering what the queen thought as he was silent and studying it closely.

Max walked up and looked closer "Josh this is quite amazing" he said looking at him.
The queen nodded slowly "I am speechless Josh, no one ever dared dress the queen like this before".
"Sorry is it too much?" Josh asked, "I can change it and make it a full gown without the cut".
"You will do no such thing Josh" the queen replied looking at him, "I love it" she said
"Is the colour alright?" Josh asked nervously, "And the design?".
"It is perfect, I love how the dark red and purple contrast" she enthused still looking at it.
Josh breathed huge sigh of relief "Actually Josh it is magnificent!" the queen implored.
He was slightly taken back for sure "I still need to do some minor alterations" Josh advised.
"When can we have the fitting?" the queen asked looking at him.
"In two days if that is agreeable your majesty" Josh replied.
"Yes, perfect. Send my secretary the details and I will see you at the palace" the queen responded.
Josh smiled then handed a mask to the queen "I took the liberty of making this" he said.
The mask matched the colours in the dress "Superb!" the queen said smiling.
Max nodded "Very exquisite, Josh is a great designer and this is lovely".
"What are you wearing to the party Max?" the queen asked now looking at some of the suits.
Max handed the mask back to Josh "Haven't got a clue" he replied.
The queen tutted "Well when you get back from the UK we can go and find you something" she suggested.
"Thank you" Max replied kindly.
"Josh do you have this suit in Max's size please and add it my account" she replied.
Josh smiled "Of course. Nice choice Max" he said to a protesting Max being shut down by the queen.
"You need something to wear for the flight home Max" the queen informed him.

It was over so quickly and they walked back through the boutique with the queen chatting away to Max and Josh then nodding at Max asking if he was ready. Franco opened the door and they walked back out in to the cold crisp air and the waiting photographers all repeating asking who Max was. In one quick moment the queen stopped and told them she was having a dress designed by Joshua Franks for Prince Alexander's birthday then gracefully she stepped in to the car and Max walked around to the other side and got in.

"Nicely done!" Max said giggling, "Dropping that in like that, I never saw it coming".
"The element of surprise to take the focus away" the queen said chuckling.

The following day Max found his face splashed all over the countries press and some international ones that picked up the story where they had royal correspondents reporting. The speculation as to who this young man was was lost in the small narrative about the queens quick visit to the boutique. Max simply stared at the papers all morning partly giggling away to himself and keeping the royal family amused as he read each one over and over. Simply put he found it strange seeing his photograph in the paper standing next to the queen, he was soon to learn how different it was being in the press hidden in the palace then when he was out exposed in public. The biggest part of the news though was the queen dropping that Josh  was designing a dress for the royal celebration on the 10th January. Fashion houses and designers all over the world would read this and start paying more attention to this Joshua Franks.

By lunchtime Josh had already received a commission to design a dress for a celebrity, he was on the fence about it and decided to hold off accepting any commissions. After all he was currently doing a commission for the royal family except the dowager queen and princess Marie.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4

The snowball fight was great fun, especially the surprise attack by Hannes on guard duty. The little scene between Max and the Queen in the car really tugged at my heart strings -- the first time she's opened up and we've learned about her, and how similar her position was to Max when she first came into the royal world. A beautiful vignette!

• Like 2

I loved the contrast of the sex scenes between Alex and Max and Nick and Tom. The first was more about love making and the affirmation of their devotion to each other. Nick and Tom's was, in part, recreational but It's apparent that Tom is starting to question if he feels something more for Nick. He beginning to want more than just the, obviously, incredible sex. Still so many loose ends... Is Nick the best fit for Tom?? I'm not sure yet. Could it be one the new characters introduced. If Gareth is offered a job as head of the palace gardens who is the best fit for him? We now have Gareth, Tom , Nick, Franco and Hannes.. not even taking Felipe into account... My mind is working overtime 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Part 39 - New Year Celebrations Start

Max stood at the window looking out over the snow covered grounds, he was definitely going to miss this. Even though their trip was only a few days his time in the palace had so far been eye opening and pretty amazing. Alden had gone on his date with Lady Trasilion's daughter and she had been invited to the palace for new year, so far things were looking good on that front. Alden had change such a lot in the few days since and couldn't stop talking about her to Max, he took Max out several times to go horse riding and grilling him on everything he knew about Stephanie. Alex attended to some work with Artem and could see his workload was beginning to stretch him beyond his capability and needed help. In the distance Alex could see the two figures on horseback against the white of the snowy landscape, it was the best present Alex could ask for seeing his brother and Max getting along so well, in fact they were spending a lot of time together. Max had also spent a few private moments with the queen after their trip to see the dress where she ran over some tips of what to do if news gets out whilst in London and they are flooded with press. As a backup plan they had the had rooms at the embassy if needed.

Alex walked in to the lounge "Ready Max?" he asked, "We need to leave" he said walking over to him.
"Ready!" Max replied smiling at him and they walked towards the double doors opening one side.
Tom bowed "Your royal highness, sir. I have come to walk you down" he said smiling.
"Nice to see you Tom" Max replied patting his shoulder making him giggle.
"Have some respect for the livery" Tom remarked as Liam appeared.
Alex chuckled "Definitely more sexy dressed like that" he said quietly in Max's ear.
Tom smirked then turned his head "You had your chance. Too late now!" he replied.
"We are going to have our hands full with you two" Liam said as Franco now arrived joining them.

They walked along the west wing and met with Nick at the staircase then down and through to the public areas and the front doors where the royal car was parked waiting for them. During the drive to the airport Max opened his new blue diplomatic passport that had arrived the day before and took a slow look through it until the car turned off the main airport approach road and round to a smaller building where two staff were standing waiting for the royal car to arrive. The weirdest part was Max didn't have to carry anything as it was all done for them and they were taken straight through the security check and in to small intimate lounge. After only a short while the royal car appeared at the lounge doors after having been security checked and cleared to drive on the airport aprons, the chauffeur handing over to an airport official as the driving laws on the airfield were different. The car slowly meandered around the two terminals under the air bridges to a dreamliner plane that had an air bridge at the centre door and steps at the front door. Nick explained that when royalty travelled on the airline they always put on a bigger plane with a first class section for the royal family. Two cabin crew walked down the steps and stood at the bottom as the royal car approached, their luggage taken out of the boot and loaded in the hold, Nick went ahead on board to do the security check. The cabin crew curtsied 'Good morning your royal highness, sir. Welcome on board' they both said. Alex went first and Max noticed above the cock pit the red flag with the gold royal insignia was now flying indicating royalty on board. Alex and Max took the front row centre seats, Franco took the window seat to the left of them whilst Nick and Liam took the row behind to prevent anyone coming up in to the cabin. Max had only literally got his seat belt fastened before the plane door was closed and they pushed back from the stand with the engines starting up, within minutes they were airborne heading towards London and his family home. Even travelling with royalty was so different than normal business class that he flew. It seemed to go so quickly and the plane was already crossing the east of London and settling on the flight path in to Heathrow. The one thing Max did know from a fly on the wall documentary about the airport was the two resident photographers who were ready to capture the rich and famous arriving or departing. 

The plane touched down and slowed then turned on to the taxiway where it paused briefly so that flag could be raised again before proceeding to the assigned gate at terminal 2. The front door was opened and the steps in place, this time Liam went ahead walking down to the waiting embassy car flying the royal flags on the front wings. He stood by the passenger door and nodded to Nick, Alex came through followed closely by Max and sure enough in the window of the terminal building he could see the two photographers, fortunately their view was being blocked with the airbridge and could only get pictures of Alex at the top of the stairs, Max lowered his head so they couldn't get a full facial picture of him as they frantically clicked away. Safely out of view a wave of nausea over took him and he hoped he would at least remain incognito for now. Max stopped at the bottom of the stairs to take a deep breath and decided to wave acknowledging the pilots, the royal flag was being taken inside now they had stepped off the plane and Max raised his hand and the pilots acknowledged him in return.

"Max!" Liam called for him to get in the car, "Stop trying to charm the pilots!" he chuckled.
Max smirked at him "Nothing wrong with being polite" he said sticking his nose in the air at Liam.
Liam smiled slightly bowing his head "You will pay for that later!" he remarked.
Max looked him in the eye "You keep promising that" he said, "You never follow up though!".

Max laughed and took his seat then Liam climbed in pushing Max over to make room and causing them all to laugh as they set off to the VIP terminal at the far end of the airport, cleared quickly and on their way to the embassy for a brief meeting with the ambassador and a change of car to a normal one before heading to Max's home off Sloane Square. The ambassador welcomed Alex with formal protocol and nodded his head to Max recognising his new status. The protection officers went through a briefing with the embassy security discussing at length the protection of the prince and Max. As they left the ambassador said he was looking forward to them and Max's family attending the new year celebration at the embassy. The cars swapped they now travelled in a black SUV driven by Liam and followed by another car with embassy security in until they reached Fitzroy Road and pulled up outside Max's family home. Nick got out and studied the building that looked pretty secure being flanked either side by other houses. Max got out of the car and walked up the four steps to the front door and opened it calling out for his parents.

They came rushing through the hallway both hugging Max "Are you alright?" his mother asked.
"Yes, I am fine Max replied trying to get out of their clutches for a minute.
"So who are all friends we are entertaining?" his father asked in anticipation.
"Mum, Dad this is my boyfriend Prince Alexander" Max said and even to him it sounded weird.
Max slapped his forehead "Sorry, you address him as Royal Highness and bow or curtsey" he added.
Lawrence couldn't keep the smile off his face "Your Royal Highness" he said bowing.
Stephanie chuckled at the reality of it all "Your Royal Highness" she said bobbing.
Alex smiled "Need to work on your curtsey" he said then burst out laughing, "Pleased to meet you both".
He shook hands with them both "And please whilst I am in your home call me Alex" he said.
Franco and Liam walked up the steps with the luggage "Come in guys" Max said, "Where is Sam?" he asked.
Stephanie rolled her eyes "Where isn't he! Bloody teenager!" she said, "I am sorry about my language".
Max nodded "My terrible brother Sam, or Samuel when he gets told off" he replied laughing.
"Teenage brat that is who he is" Stephanie said to Alex, "Not like Max here" she said fondly.
Lawrence coughed in to his hand "Max was just as bad, you have forgotten" he said chuckling.
Alex grinned at Max "Well Lawrence you are going to have to tell me about Max as a teenager" he said.
"No Way!" Max replied, "Sorry this is Liam, Prince Alexander's protection officer" he advised introducing him.
"This is Nick he is Crown Prince Alden's protection officer and helping out" Max said bringing him forward.
"And this is Franco who is to be my protection officer" Max finished off the introductions.
"Goodness" Stephanie remarked a little stunned, "Well come on through all of you".
"Do you guys needs to look over the place and gardens or whatever it is you do?" Lawrence asked.
Nick chuckled "Our embassy security had a look around the area a couple of days ago" he informed Lawrence.
"Does my son really need a protection officer?" Lawrence asked glancing at Nick.
"Yes, he will be living with the prince and close to the royal family" Nick replied.
Lawrence nodded and Nick smiled "It is protocol. That is a word you will hear a lot of" he added.

Stephanie made them all coffee whilst Max and his father took them up stairs to their bedrooms on the second floor of three storey house. Max and Alex taking his bedroom at the back and next door to them was Liam and Franco whilst Nick had the bedroom along the hallway next to Sam's. The afternoon was spent relaxing in the lounge overlooking the garden with Max's parents took time getting to know Alex and the three protection officers. They were both quietly amazed at how very down to earth Alex was despite his royal status and understood after a few hours why their son had fallen in love with him. Stephanie admitted to them all that she was beyond excited about the new year party at the embassy tomorrow, even though they had to upset other family members by dropping out the usual new year party held in Essex at her sisters house. Lawrence on the other hand was just glad they didn't have to go to Essex again. The protection officers suddenly sat up hearing the front door open and close with a bang.

"What's for tea!" came a loud booming voice from the hallway and a sound of trainers being kicked off.
"Sam" Lawrence inform them and stood up going to the door, "Your brother is home" he said to Sam.
"So what!" Sam replied texting his mate, "What?" he asked looking up at his father.
"For once just be sociable and come and say hello to his boyfriend" Lawrence pleaded with him.
"You are kidding?" Sam suddenly said, "Maxine has got a boyfriend? Did he hook up with Geraldine?".
Max heard Sam and shook his head "Sorry about him" he said partly grinning.
It was Nick who picked up on it first "That is okay Maxine!" he said giggling.
Alex tried to keep a straight face "Who is Geraldine?" he asked after he stopped sniggering.
"Sam refers to Max's friend Gareth and Geraldine, heavens know why!" Stephanie replied.
Everyone sat there trying to hold their laughter in staring at Max "Fuck off the lot of you!" he said laughing.

Sam walked in to the lounge then stopped unsure at what was going on. The seventeen year old had a striking resemblance to Max, the same light brown hair and blue eyes and standing an inch shorter than his brother. His build was more slight than Max being a gaming console generation and he hated any form of physical activity. The difference was more in his hair, it was unruly and shoulder length unlike Max's that was cut short and neat. Sam looked quickly at the guy sat next to his brother wondering where Gareth was, his eyes then drawn to the three men sat on the sofa in black suits and ties that made him laugh.

"What's happening you filming a Men in Black movie?" Sam asked going into uncontrollable laughter.
"Samuel!" his mother spoke in an annoyed tone, "Show some manners, we have guests".
"Don't call me Samuel!" Sam replied looking annoyingly back at his mother, "Is this him?" he asked.
Max stood "Sam. I want you meet my boyfriend" he said as Alex stood, "Prince Alexander of Monrovia".
Sam laughed until he saw the look on his mothers face "You address him as royal highness and bow" she said.
Sam looked at her again then at Max "Err... You are not joking then?" he asked.
Max shook his head "No Sam, this is His Royal Highness Prince Alexander" he repeated.
"Are you telling me that you are banging a prince?" Sam asked trying to put things together.
"Samuel!" his mother exclaimed loudly telling him off again.
Max nodded and Sam went bright red then bowed his head "Royal highness" he said.
"It is a pleasure to meet you Sam" Alex said kindly as Sam stared at him.
"You really are a prince then?" Sam asked again looking between Max and Alex who nodded.
"Sorry we didn't tell you Sam but you have to keep this private" Max informed his brother.
"What's with the three men in black then?" Sam now asked glancing over his shoulder.
Max took Sam over to them who all stood "Liam, Nick and Franco are crown protection officers".

It didn't matter how long they sat there talking away, Sam just couldn't get his head around what was going on and became fascinated by the three protection officers and their physiques. It was the one thing he liked about Gareth was his muscular build and constant micky taking and play wrestling. Sam was straight but he loved playing Gareth up and wrestling with him, harmless fun since they had known each other for as long as Max had known Gareth and they had their own unique friendship going on. He was very okay with his brother being gay and he loved him more than ever as Max like Gareth were unlike the screaming queens around west London that you would see, they were both men in appearance and mannerisms who liked other men. Screamers as they called them just got on their nerves no end, their stupid camp flamboyancy. Alex had excused himself and went up to fetch the envelopes for Max's parents and Gareth. They were hotly discussing new years eve as Sam was refusing to attend the party at the embassy and wanted to stay home on his gaming console. Nick was hoping to get out of the party and he offered to stay and baby sit Sam which didn't do down well with Sam initially until Nick challenged him to a match with some of his games. Naturally that spiked Sam's interest enough and finally his parents agreed.

"Does Geraldine know you have a prince?" Sam asked talking to Max.
"Yes, he met Alex in Mauritius" Max replied, "I spoke to him Christmas day as well".
Sam nodded "So he was the fella you spoke about that night in my room?" he asked and Max nodded.
Alex returned to the lounge "This is for you" he said handing the envelope over to Stephanie.
"The official invitation" she said smiling broadly, "We have flights booked already" she advised.
"I was going to sort the hotel out tonight, the one on the plaza looks good" Lawrence said.
"No need" Alex said, "My parents have extended an invitation for you all to stay at the palace".
"The king and queen?" Stephanie asked sounding much like Max when he first arrived there.
Alex laughed "Yes, and you will stay in the royal residence of the palace not the guest area".
Lawrence looked confused at this "You will be close Max and I in the palace west wing".
"What are we going out there for?" Sam asked looking over his mothers shoulder.
"Prince Alexanders birthday party" Max advised, "You have all been invited to attend".
Sam shrugged "Gets me out of college for a few days" he said running his hands through his hair.
"And that needs tidying up" his mother said referring to his hair, "You can't meet royalty like that!".
"Whatever!" Sam replied sounding fed up, "You keep going on about it but I like it" he said hugging his mother.
"You are not getting out of it this time Samuel" she said making it sound like a done deal.
Sam laughed but Max stepped in "Sorry Sam but you will need to look more presentable" he said.
"Don't you start picking on me Maxine!" Sam replied, his mischievous eyes looking at Max.
Alex laughed "Never fear Sam, I am sure the queens maid can do something with your hair".
Sam stood up "Come on don't you start on me as well!" he said feeling brave.
Alex grinned at him "Samuel if you disobey me I will release the officers on you" he said slowly.
Sam laughed and walked around to Alex "Come on want to see how good you are at gaming".
Alex was whisked away by Sam partly dragging him, Liam following him "What?" Sam asked looking at Liam.
Liam smirked "Where Prince Alexander goes, I go" he replied.
Sam rolled his eyes "Naff off!" he said and Alex laughed nodding to Liam who walked away laughing.
Sam handed him a controller "What do I do with it?" Alex asked having never played one.

Sam sat on the large beanbag in front of the TV and Alex sat next to him being guided what to do in a shoot them up war game. Alex soon found he had no hand eye co-ordination and was obliterated by Sam within several minutes.

"Sorry" Alex apologised, "This is not the sort of thing I grew up with" he said looking at Sam.
Sam stared at the TV "Is Max going to live in your country?" he asked unable to look at him.
"Yes he will be" Alex replied studying him, "He will live with me in the palace".
Sam nodded slowly "Why?" he asked "Why does he have to live there?".
Alex could see his eyes welling up "I have a role to fulfil and Max will be by my side" he replied.
Sam dropped the controller on his lap "Please don't take my brother away!" he said beginning to cry.

The whole idea of Max leaving was having a devastating effect on Sam who broke down. Alex quickly put his arms around Sam trying to comfort him. Outside it was getting dark and the light faded from the bedroom, Alex held Sam in his arms fighting back his own tears, it was like his childhood again when his father was whisked away from the lake front at Greenacres. The vivid image of him standing in the water crying as his father was taken away as monarch and no longer the crown prince.

"It will be alright Sam, Max will come and visit and you can come and see him" Alex said comforting him.
Sam sniffed "I don't want him to go" he said holding Alex tighter, "I know he has his life but we have never been apart".
Alex stroked his head softly "It won't be the same though will it, him being with you" Sam said.
"Sam your brother will always be your brother no matter who he is in life" Alex said confidently.
Max walked in wondering where they were "What is going on?" he asked softly seeing Alex holding him.
Alex looked up and nodded for him to come in "Sam are you alright?" Max asked kneeling in front of them.
Sam nodded letting go of Alex "What am I going to do with you gone?" he asked.
"Oh you idiot" Max said affectionately, "You have college to finish" he replied.
Sam wiped his eyes shrugging "You have always been here though".
"I will always be here for you Sam. We will see each other often" Max said looking at Alex.
Sam sat up still looking upset "What will happen to you now?" he asked looking at Max.
Max shrugged "Nothing, I will live in Monrovia with a job" he said now feeling unsure himself.
"There will always be an open invitation for you to visit Sam" Alex said putting his arm around him.
Sam looked at Alex "You promise?" he asked and Alex nodded.
"Plus you have to teach me to play these games with you" Alex added making Sam smile.
"Not so sure you have what it takes" Sam replied getting some of his wit back.
Alex chuckled "Don't worry Sam, Franco will give you a good run for your money I know he as a console".
Alex stood up "I promised to take everyone out for dinner so err... Do your hair" he said grinning.
Sam looked up at him and smirked "Don't you start telling me what to do!" he said getting to his feet.
"Sam don't you dare" Max warned knowing his brother was about to chase Alex.
Alex scoffed then laughed "Or what!" he said stepping back egging Sam on.

Sam took one step then another moving towards Alex with a big grin on his face, his arms held out ready to grab hold of Alex. Sam was being teased by Alex in the way he was looking back at him, it was provoking Sam who couldn't stop giggling now. Max warned his brother again, even he was finding the whole thing funny and happy as they were getting along. Sam made his attack launch on Alex who stood there 'Help!' he said loudly but made no effort to run as Sam got his arms around Alex and lifted him off the ground. He was taken by surprise by the strength Sam had considering his slighter build to Max. Nick and Liam came in the room laughing and to the prince's aid, Nick was part way through changing and had no top on that caught Sam off guard. His body was muscled and tattooed and Sam was prised off Alex with ease and he was flung over Nick's shoulder. Sam was giggling so hard and play punching to be let down but Nick was having none of it.

"Are you going to help me Maxine!" Sam called out to his brother.
"Hell no! Max replied, "I know what these guys are capable of".
"I will give you a wedgy if you don't let me go" Sam warned grabbing hold Nick's underwear.
Max shook his head "He might like that Sam" he said outing the protection officer.
"No way!" Sam said tapping Nick's back, "You gay then?" he asked and Nick slapped Sam's arse.
"Very!" Nick replied slapping his arse again.
"I ain't" Sam replied wriggling to get free but Nick held on to him firmly.
Nick chuckled "Not yet you aren't" he said mocking Sam as he struggled giggling away.
Nick finally let Sam down "He could break you like a twig in bed" Alex said laughing.
"I come in here to help and you all insult me!" Nick said as Sam lightly punched his biceps.
"Wow fuck!" Sam said, "I want a body like yours" he said with so much envy it was silly to see.
Nick gabbed his arms lightly "Stop touching me or I will make you gay!" he said smirking.

It was a complete turnaround for Sam once he saw Alex and his brother together, and surprisingly Sam did an abrupt turn and agree to come to the party at the embassy the following evening. Much to Max's surprise his brother was quite a hit with the protection officers keeping them on their toes as he was so unpredictable, humorously sarcastic and funny all in one go. Tonight though they were all dressed up smartly, Alex knocked on the door to Sam's bedroom to see if he was ready and stood there quietly stumped and turned on. Sam looked a completely different person with his hair neatly brushed and tied in a pony tail, his youthful charm so evident on his face and striking resemblance to Max even clearer to see. Two cars pulled up outside the house on Fitzroy road at 6.30pm on the dot. The first car was the official embassy car with the royal flags now being put on the front by the driver. Nick walked out on the street and checked, it was clear apart from a couple walking their dog on the opposite side who stopped to see what the fuss was all about. Nick nodded to Liam who accompanied Alex and Franco accompanied Max down the steps into the car and got in the back with them. Nick went to the second car and opened the doors for Stephanie, Lawrence and Sam then he got in the back with them closing the door.

"This is all very strange" Lawrence said looking at Nick who smiled.
Sam looked at Nick "What do you all do then?" he asked.
"I look after Crown Prince Alden, Liam Prince Alexander and Franco is assigned to Max" Nick replied.
"So my brother has a security guy?" Sam asked looking quite surprised.
"He does" Nick replied, "He has protocol status now and is addressed as sir and head bowed to".
"Stop it!" Sam said unable to believe it was his brother he was referring to.
Nick smiled "Max needs his family to support him going forward, it will be hard for a while".
Stephanie nodded "I gather things will get tough when it gets out?" she asked already knowing.
"Yes" Nick replied, "It is the attention it will bring. It means you will all be scrutinised".
"Let them say one bad word about my bro and I will go for them!" Sam said sitting up all manly.
Nick laughed "Better to remain above it all, let us deal with it" he advised.

The cars pulled up to the hotel entrance in Mayfair and the doorman quickly spoke in to his microphone as a rush of hotel employees appeared with the hotel manager. Liam and Franco exited the car and stood either side of the passenger door. Nick arrived at their side as Max's family stood by the car waiting and following Nick's instruction. Alex climbed out of the car as Sam watched on and Alex stepped forward towards the hotel manager 'Welcome back your royal highness' he said bowing his head and Alex shook hands with him. Max climbed out of the car with his family focusing on him and the hotel manager smiled as he approached 'Welcome sir' he said bowing his head. Sam was in awe seeing someone bow their head to his brother, it also brought home that his brother was going up in the world in a big way. The hotel manager greeted the protection officers and Max's family guiding them inside. Sam watched as the staff members bowed and curtsied as Alex and Max walked past entering the hotel. The hotel manager taking them through to the restaurant and into the private dining room where a table was setup for the eight of them. Sam spent the entire evening talking and winding the protection officers up. Franco was quick in his responses and seemed to get Sam and his personality and they soon had a good friendship going on and often laughing loudly between themselves. It was almost midnight when they left the private dining room and walked back to the entrance where Alex was having a quiet joke with Max about the last time they were here in bed. A snap of a camera phone in the distance took a picture of the moment Alex looked in to Max's eyes grinning happily, the picture blurry at best as the phone moved taking the photo. Oblivious to anything going on they got in the cars and headed back to Sloane Square. Sam dragged Franco off since he had challenged Sam to a game. Max's parents went off to bed leaving the four guys who went in to Max's bedroom with a bottle of wine. Nick desperate to see some sights had got Max to agree and take him out in the morning leaving Alex some time to get to know his parents properly, plus it was easier that way as Alex would have drawn a crowd if he was recognised. Nick watched Alex pouring the wine and started reeling off a list of places he wanted to see and Max agreed and insisted they went to his place of work to formally hand in his notice. 

Max got up and walked in to his brothers room where he was laying on the bean bag on his stomach with Franco who was giving him a good match. Sam looked up and told his brother to go and get them some sodas. Max chuckled and walked down the stairs to the kitchen grabbing four cans of coke and taking them back up to Sam and Franco. Sam grabbed a can then told Max to clear off and get back to his boyfriend whilst Franco paused the game laughing waving his hand for Max to go. He walked back in to his bedroom where Alex was topping up the glasses and emptying the bottle. Max sat down on the floor again with the others leaning up against his bed, music playing softly in the background as he sat next to Nick since he and Liam had sat sandwiching Alex in the middle.

"Honesty game" Liam suddenly said looking at Max, "Are you worried about your brother?".
The question was quite out of the blue for Max "In some way yes, we have always been together".
"My turn" Alex said taking a sip of his wine "Do you want to kiss Nick?" he asked looking at Max.
Max smiled shaking his head "I am not sure how to answer that" he said running his tongue over his lips provocatively.
Alex chuckled "Nick do you want to kiss Max?" he now asked.
Nick nodded "Yes" he replied then glanced at Max who was now staring at him.
Alex now sat forward watching eagerly "Kiss me then, like you mean it" Max said to Nick puckering up.
Nick leaned closer "Tongue or no tongue?" he asked Max and glanced at Alex.
Alex piped up "Full kiss, no girly stuff" he said, "I command you as your prince" he giggled waiting.

Nick looked back at Max and put his hand behind Max's neck pulling him forward kissing him lightly on the mouth at first that had the desired effect teasing Max to open his mouth, on the second kiss their lips touched and Nick slipped his tongue in deep, the kiss was no way brief and last a good twenty seconds with an additional kiss as they separated.

"Tasty" Nick said leaning back, "My turn. Max do you want to kiss Liam?" he asked smirking.
Max leaned back against the bed "This is getting out of hand now".
Liam glanced at Man "Answer the question!" he said in a demanding tone.
All eyes went to Max "Yes, alright!" Max said within a split second.
Nick looked at Liam "Do you want to kiss Max?" he asked as Alex shuffled around sitting in front of them.
Liam shrugged and looked at Max then smiled "Yeah, sure why not!" he said.

Max leaned over to Liam's side licking his lips making Liam laugh, his hand slipped around the back of Max's neck. Where Nick was more tender at first Liam went straight in for the kiss forcing Max to open his mouth. Max instantly raised his hand putting it behind Liam's neck and they held each other together kissing for several minutes watched by Nick and Alex who seemed to be enjoying the show. When they finally stopped kissing Max just stayed there with his mouth partly open and completely amazed how Liam kissed him.

"Fucking hot!" Alex said beaming from ear to ear, "It would be hot seeing you two fuck" he added.
"Alex!" Liam exclaimed quietly shocked at the prince.
Max laughed "Alex I think you are Liam's special dish of the day" he said.
Liam chuckled and looked at Max "As your brother would say... Naff off!" he said making then laugh.
Nick put his arm around Max's shoulder "I would do you?" he said seductively,
Max chuckled staring at him "Is that so!" he replied, "My boyfriend is sat there in front of you".
"Well it is only fair you see what I had to go through" Alex said cocking his head to one side grinning.

Max couldn't stop the sigh escaping his mouth feeling Nick's fingers dancing down his back in a provoking manner.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I really feel for Sam -- brash, loud, tough-acting, but he's really going to miss Max ("Maxine" lol) And we end with what looks like some more sexy shenanigans coming up. I hope Max doesn't scream the whole house awake when Nick does him. Another great addition to the tale.

• Like 2

Don’t you just hate it when the story suddenly stops and @losolent just leaves us desperately hanging waiting for more ?

Please sir, may we have some more ???

I think things are about to get complicated when the news gets out. I expect that the protection officers will soon have their hands full (in and out of the bedroom 😜)

• Like 2