Chasing Daylight

losolent

I see that Finlay has undergone the full process of becoming a Vampire whereas James is now an eternal servant. Can Finlay exist without his creator? If Gregor is killed will his death result in  Finlay's too? I think Gregor should have converted James completely as a form of self preservation as I imagine Connor will be conflicted is Gregor's death could result in the loss of his friend. I guess we will find out soon 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 11 - The Three Brothers

Earlier that afternoon James took the selfie with Marcin who still shook his head in disbelief that he could send this to Connor within seconds. Marcin put his arm around James's shoulder and stared intently at the phone, James chuckled at the picture seeing the look of pure menace in Marcin's eyes but also that he had won a prize, the mansion behind them giving a clear indication of where James was. In the message James typed "Hey, met Marcin today who is grounds keeper of the Chalfont Weir estate. You will like him, he is full of crazy stories and I am invited for dinner tonight with the new owner, Gregor". They both looked at each other and laughed, James held the phone and told Marcin to press the blue button. James nodded telling Marcin the message has been delivered and he turned the phone to silent mode and got to work around the grounds of the estate.

All eyes went to Connor who cried out the stood up shouting that Marcin had got to James. Connor frantically called but there was no answer, he began typing message after message trying to get hold of James. Only now was it becoming clear to him that Marcin must have him prisoner to await nightfall. Beside himself with worry he tried calling again and walking outside holding back tears.

Maksim walked outside to a frantic Connor "Don't do anything rash Connor" he said.
"He is my friend father. I have to go to Chalfont Weir now" Connor replied sounding angry.
"And do what?" Maksim asked grabbing his arm, "Walk right in to a trap?" he asked.
Connor shook his head "This has to end. And end it will!" he said with a determined look.
Evan walked over to them "If anyone has to go it will be Ivan and Tomas" he said.
"No!" Connor replied turning to him, "My friend, I will rescue him, it is my fault he is there".
Evan looked at Maksim then Connor "By the time you get there it will be too late Connor" he said.
Maksim looked at Evan "There is only one way but it is dangerous to try" he said.
"Absolutely not!" Evan responded, "Who knows where he will end up or even survive it".
"Shut up!" Connor shouted looking at them both, "Tell me what you are talking about?" he asked.
Maksim looked at Connor "There is one who has the power to move" he said.
"Maksim please do not say any more" Evan said shaking his head.
"Wait a minute" Connor said calming down, "Explain this" he said looking at them both.
"He doesn't know?" Maksim asked Evan who took a few steps back, "Evan!" he said staring at him.
"Please Maksim, Connor. It is not my place to say anything" Evan said looking apologetically.
Connor stepped towards Evan "These visions I get in my head" he said, "Do I have some sort of gift?".

Maksim looked at Evan who nodded as if he was giving Maksim permission to talk. Maksim put a reassuring hand on Evan's arm then turned to Connor "What I am going to tell you Connor has been held secret from everyone" he said and Connor nodded waiting patiently. "When I was a child I was visited by an old Romanian woman dressed like a gypsy in the woods not far from the Vadimov estate. She knew who I was and told me I would bring three boys in to the world, as a ten year old boy I was frightened by her presence. She placed her hand on my head and muttered three separate verses in a language I could not understand. I remember waking up on the woodland floor an hour later and ran home frightened by what had happened. The woman turned out to be Evan's great grandmother. Only after her death when I was 15 did I found out who she was and I went to see Evan's grandmother who stood at door of the house surrounded by fields of garlic, like she was expecting me to arrive that day. She was a powerful seer of the past, present and future and there she told me that my three boys would be born with a gift that would only surface when the time was right and then disappear", Maksim stopped and looked over at Evan again who nodded. "My first born son with the gift of dermo-optical perception, my second son will have the gift of precognition, my third son the gift of materialization through bilocation" he finished and looked at Connor.

"So what does that really mean?" Connor asked looking confused and Maksim looked at Evan.
"Joshua can see and feel things we can't" Evan said, "Like when Kovalek is not in human form".
"Okay, so he can see or feel him when he is invisible to us?" Connor checked and Evan nodded.
"Benedict can be in two places at once and also move between his two locations" Evan added.
Connor looked shocked "So he can move someone between here and my home?" he asked and Evan nodded.
"You Connor, have the ability to perceive or gain knowledge about future events" Evan told him.
Connor nodded slowly "So I am not imagining things when I see them in my head?" he asked.
"Correct" Evan confirmed, "We know the time is now since your gift has surfaced strongly".
"So when I saw a vision of Christian and I in Argentina and Australia means what?" Connor asked.
Evan held his hand "It means you saw what you perceived to be the future. Important things".
"Right" Connor responded, "So I getting in to your head was no accident?" he asked Evan.
Evan smiled "I didn't know how strong your gift was until you went straight in to my head".
"Sorry about that Evan" Connor apologised sheepishly, "You need to help me control it".
"You see why it is important that you don't do anything rash Connor" Maksim said to him.
"But I have to try and rescue James" Connor said going back to panic mode.

Evan held out his hand looking at Connor and he nodded holding his hand out palm down. Evan sucked the air in through his teeth and his head rolled back softly "He is no longer his entity, Kovalek controls him and he lives to serve and protect for eternity. He will use his connection to the pure blood to bring him to the feet of his master. The metal cage confines the pure blood, hidden from the world until he pleads for Kovalek to take his blood and be one with him. For the pure blood will be cursed and drink the blood of his heart's desire until a shadow of the body remains curled up and lifeless". Evan quickly pulled his hand away looking at Connor who was staring at him.

"I kill Christian?" Connor questioned stepping back shaking his head, "This can't be" he said.
Maksim grabbed hold of Connor "You have the power to change the future Connor" he reminded him.
"But Christian?" Connor asked looking terrified.
"I am sorry Maksim I couldn't stop, the power of his gift is so strong now" Evan apologised.
"It is okay Evan" Maksim said, "He had to know in order to prevent him running to James".
"Tonight I will call James" Connor said, "Sorry but I need to be alone and think right now".

Evan and Maksim watched as Connor put his hands in his pockets and walked up along the hill. Then Evan turned to Maksim and nodded. It was now that Maksim had to get Joshua and Benedict to go after Connor. The hope was that the three of them alone would surface the subconscious knowledge of what to do. Christian came out with Benedict and Joshua who now went after Connor, they were just as confused as Connor was but went after him whilst Maksim and Evan took Christian for a walk to explain what was going on. Connor stopped at the top of the hill looking out at the view, he could see for miles across the barren landscape of Svalbard. A wind suddenly whipped up and dark almost black clouds appeared from over the mountains behind him. The temperature dropping quickly and the wind now had a chilling bite to it. Connor turned about to walk back down when he saw Benedict and Joshua walking towards him.

"What are you both doing here?" Connor asked smiling as the came to a stop.
Connor hugged them both "Came to see you stupid" Benedict replied.
"Yeah like we have nothing better to do dingo" Joshua added in his heavy Australian accent.

Hugging his two brothers and having them so close Connor rubbed their shoulders then suddenly the image of them standing facing each other holding hands in a ring at this very spot told him what had to be done. Connor held his hands out and they took one each, then almost like they were drawn together Joshua and Benedict held each other’s hands. They stood and looked at each other as snow began falling heavily around them, a loud booming clap of thunder right over their heads echoed down the hillside. The three brothers closed their eyes holding on to each other tightly, Connor could see Joshua's gift then Benedict's gift came to him. The weirdness overcoming all of them but their hands could not break free as the connection grew stronger and stronger. A bolt of lightning hitting the centre of their circle. Terrified and feeling the hot energy bursting from bolt entering their bodies, their hands locked together whilst their legs trembled in uncertainty. The wind dropped and the snow gently fell around them, the three brothers opened their eyes and looked down at the rock split in half by the bolt of lightning.

Darkness was just falling in Chalfont Weir when Marcin heard the shattering noise that rumbled through the mansion. Kovalek woke pushing the large granite block off him and Finlay that had fallen inside the large stone coffin. He knew something had happened as the lid to his coffin had cracked in half, whatever it was it was a powerful force to reach him here. Marcin came running in with James.

Master what has happened?" Marcin asked helping them both out of the coffin.
"Something powerful happened Marcin" Gregor said looking slightly worried.
Marcin bowed his head "I feel the time is coming when the pure blood accepts his destiny" he said.
Gregor looked at Marcin "The brothers bond is strong they will soon come".

The three brothers stood in their circle looking down at the cracked rock beneath them. Confused and unsure what had just happened. All they did know was that a force so powerful had run through their bodies enforced by them holding hands.

The three brothers looked at each other "His tomb is broken" Connor said.
Benedict looked at his brothers "Did we just do that?" he asked looking confused.
Connor looked at him "Go and see" he suggested but Benedict laughed, "Visualise his tomb".

Benedict looked at him for a moment before something surfaced inside his body that told him he had the power and knowledge to do it, he closed his eyes. He tried to visualise the estate mansion from Connor's description then suddenly it became so clear then he was in the crypt where the coffin was situated. He saw the cracked granite lid. Benedict raised his hands and his brothers took hold and instantly they saw the image in their heads. Standing there was Gregor Kovalek looking angry, by his side another young lad of the night and his friend James and Marcin who both bowed and left the tomb then the image faded. Benedict let go of their hands shaking his head from a headache caused by the unusual power.

"I was there" Benedict said looking scared, "I mean I was actually there".
Connor nodded "You have bilocation" he told him, "Joshua you have dermo-optical perception". 
"Who. What. Where?" Joshua asked.

Connor closed his eyes and an image of them all sat around the table where Maksim was reading from the old parchment appeared in his head. Connor suggested they go back to the house as it was getting colder and the snow falling heavier. On the walk down he explained everything he had been told by Evan and their father but there was more to come and he could feel it.

Finlay followed Kovalek like a lost puppy that constantly needed approval from his master. He had no recollection of anything previous to him being bitten by Kovalek, no idea who he really was or where he came from. His existence in the real world had ceased and vanished with no trace. The police from Chalfont were moving through all outlying villages now as the search began to expand out trying to find some indication of where the two young men had gone after leaving the nightclub. Kovalek paced around the bedroom looking anxious.

"My master what disturbs you?" Finlay asked causing Gregor to stop.
He smiled at Finlay "I need the pure blood, that is all" Gregor replied.
Finlay walked up to him "My master needs a distraction" he said softly touching Gregor's face.

Gregor looked at him for a moment then took him in his arms, his body began surging with a passion that he was getting used to having found sex with men so fascinating and satisfying. Finlay saw a dark mist appear then everything going black until it cleared. He was now lying on the bed slightly disorientated from what had just happened. It quickly cleared finding Gregor kissing him with an incredible intensity that caused his body to arch up, needing to be close to his master his arms pulling Gregor down. The kissing and nipping exciting them both as they began shedding their clothes until naked. Their cold skin rubbing against each other, Gregor already between his legs and Finlay sighed loudly feeling his master's raging hard cock that was ready to take him. Finlay slowly used his legs to caress the legs of his master, moving them upwards and as he did so Gregor lifted his hips until his cock nudged against his hole. Pushing constantly as it slipped lower finding the thin welcoming lips then opened allowing him to penetrate in a smooth glide until he was deep inside Finlay. He looked up smiling and stroking Gregor's back. Two vampires locked in copulation with Gregor's body heaving forward over Finlay then back again, long exquisite strokes and Finlay moved his head to the side exposing his neck. Gregor kissed him tenderly several times before biting down in to Finlay's artery. His body surging upwards at the erotic sensation filling his body, his legs tightened around Gregor's waist and his arse muscles twitched pulling his cock in deeper. Gently and slowly he sucked so that he didn't extract too much blood, it was just enough for Finlay to climax. He gasped scratching down Gregor's back who in turn gave several rapid hard thrusts as his body began to stir into orgasm. He removed his fangs and watched as Finlay's artery quickly sealed on its own Raising his body up he thrusted down hard, his ball sack tightened as he began expelling his seed inseminating his boy. He looked down at the mess Finlay had made from his orgasm, he was panting hard and his fangs were out as his body went through a cycle of sensual feelings. Gregor smiled and lowered himself on top of his boy, he kissed him running his tongue over his fangs then moved his head exposing his neck to Finlay. Without thinking Finlay bit down softly and began extracting Gregor's blood, after two mouthfuls he extracted his fangs and kissed Gregor deeply. After the third time inseminating his boy Gregor finally pulled out his cock and sitting on his knees he looked down at Finlay with a smug smile on his face.

Gregor smiled "You please me so much Finlay" he said softly.
Finlay leaned up and kissed him "I only serve to make you happy master" he replied.
"Let us dress and join the others" Gregor said getting off the bed.

The sun was beginning to sink lower in the sky today than it had for days, Maksim stood outside the safe house talking with his wife. Maria patted his arm both knowing that things were coming to a head, the reading of the parchment had to be done and her insistence that everyone involved must hear what was written over one hundred years ago. Entering the house the large dining table busy with family, protectors and friends. Evan looked up at Maksim and smiled nodding his head as the table went quiet. Walking over to the table with the briefcase Maksim sat down with Maria by his side and retrieving the parchment.

"So what is going on?" Christian asked seeing the serious looks and getting his notepad out.
"The prophecy, the unseen scripture is on the parchment" Connor replied looking at Maksim.
Maksim looked at him and nodded "How did you know it was unseen?" Tomas asked looking at at him.
"I have seen this image of us at the table" Connor replied, "My visions are getting stronger".
"Then we know it is time" Evan said, "The hidden prophecy must be read" he added.
"Is this by the same person" Christian asked going through his notes, "Lettie Arno Borsch?".
Evan smiled "You are on form Christian" he replied, "Please do not write it down though".
"I promise I won't" Christian said, "I am documenting what we are doing".
"There are two parts" Evan said, "This part was given to the Berkhoff's for safe keeping".
"What is written here must never be told to anyone outside this circle" Maksim told them.

They all nodded turning to Maksim who opened the parchment looking slightly nervous then began reading "At his appearance in front of the pure blood he will inflict a bite of no blood. It will stir the pure blood's dormant protection increasing day by day. Then Kovalek must take it before maturation completes and the pure blood reaches his strongest and then reigns as his equal. The protected ones from birth will meet and bond in a circle bringing forth their gifts and the power to vanquish the dark force. He will take vengeance on those who let their guard down and destroy them to prevent the circle completing. He shalt not act this on his own and is joined by one other with equal destructive force. At this time he will be served by two protectors to clear the path to the pure blood with no mercy or remorse. The pure blood must never be taken for if his blood is cleansed Kovalek will no longer need his offering or have reason to keep him alive, yet he shall reap the reward and cast the darkest shadow across the land. Those who stand with the pure blood will be hunted and must prepare to face what destiny holds". Maksim closed the parchment and placed it back in the briefcase.

"Well that sounds jolly" Christian said what all the others were thinking.
Joshua was by far the one looking most anxious "Excuse me a moment" he said getting up.
Connor looked around and stood up "I should talk to him" he said following Joshua outside.
"You look how I feel" Connor said taking his hand and holding it firmly.
Joshua breathed deeply then looked at him "How did you take all this when you found out?" he asked.
Connor shrugged "Didn't believe it at first" he replied, "Then all the pieces fell in to place".
"And now you believe all this?" Joshua asked and he nodded, "We must have defective genes" he added.
"What makes you say that?" Connor asked surprised by his remark.
Joshua looked around "You and me" he said quietly, "We are more alike than others know".
"How?" Connor asked putting his arm around his shoulder in a brotherly way.
He sighed putting his arm around Connor's waist "You being open about your life" Joshua replied.
"Oh!" Connor said looking at him, "You mean my sexuality?" he asked.
"Yes. I have leanings towards men" Joshua said looking nervous.
Connor chuckled "Nothing to with genes bro" he said, "It is how I feel. Men make me happy".
Joshua gave a nervous giggle "I am not out to my parents. I keep it hidden" he told him.
"You can't help who or what you become" Connor said turning and hugging him, "Boyfriend?" he asked.
Joshua shook his head "Random encounters only. But very sparse and very random" he replied.
Connor took Joshua by the hand away from the house "You may be right about the gene though".
Joshua now laughed "Is there a defective one with have inherited then?" he asked.
Connor stopped "Kovalek had sex with Christian" he now said in a very quiet tone, "Twice".
Joshua gawped "Once through me when he took over my body" Connor informed him.
"He took over your body?" Joshua asked and Connor nodded, "And... And the other?" he asked.
Connor squeezed his hand "He had control of Christian in a very bad way, almost took him".
Joshua nodded his head slowly "So he can control people?" he asked.
"Of course" Connor replied, "Christian had cursed blood in him. Tomas managed to save him".
"Right, so was that the night Tomas lost his protection?" Joshua asked piecing things together.
"Yes. Kovalek was angry and about to curse Tomas when my father arrived" Connor explained.

A brotherly understanding took place between them where Connor would not reveal about Joshua and allow him to tell everyone when he was ready. Connor looked at his watch knowing it would already be dark in England and the village. They walked back to the safe house where Maksim stood with Benedict.

"What is going on now?" Connor asked almost looking exasperated as each time something happens.
"Joshua I need you to go with Benedict to see what is going on" Maksim advised.
"No, let me go" Connor said butting in.
"Absolutely not Connor" Maksim said cutting him down, "Let your brothers do it" he added.
"Is it dangerous?" Joshua asked looking at Maksim and Benedict.
"I really don't know Joshua and that is the truth" Maksim replied, "This is all unknown to us".
Benedict looked at Joshua and nodded "We need to see what is going on in Chalfont Fortis" he said.
Joshua nodded "Okay then, let's get this done and over with" he said putting on a brave face.
"Will he know?" Connor asked directing his question to Evan who stood behind them all.
Evan stepped forward "He may be able to sense them there, but I read nothing from Benedict".
Connor looked at his brothers "Find out what has happened to James" he said and they nodded.

Joshua and Benedict walked in to the middle of the lounge and held hands looking at each other. Joshua smiled asking if he knew what to do and Benedict rolled his eyes smiling and telling him to concentrate on their task. It took a few moments for Benedict to summon his gift, his head felt soft and floaty and he pictured the tomb where they had last been. Joshua closed his eyes and began to see the blurred vision of the broken tomb stone. Benedict in his vision turned and saw Joshua by his side. In the safe house the brothers were motionless staring in to each other's eyes, neither one blinked of made any noise. No longer present in the real world they had transcended to the mansion as spiritual entities devoid of body or life. They could smell and sense everything as if they were actually there, holding hands they turned around inspecting the room and floating over to the tomb. It was empty signifying that darkness had fallen and he was awake. Joshua almost laughed at how strangely they moved without moving their legs. They floated up the staircase and through the closed door where everything went black until they appeared in the main entrance hall. Below their sight the marble stone floor was giving off a bright green hue, they looked at each other then Benedict transferred what they had seen to his motionless body.

In the safe house Christian was poised with his notepad as they anxiously waited. Suddenly Benedict's mouth opened and the words floating out that the tomb was empty and the entrance hall floor shines green. Evan telling Christian to note that the entrance hall floor is cursed. The hall was quiet and no nobody seemed to be around, Joshua pointed to a door where a dim amber glow could be seen coming from underneath. Their entities floated over and through the door to find a dining room with a chair at one end with iron restraints, other than that there was nothing untoward so they floated out through a different door finding themselves in the kitchen. Their entities stopped seeing a person crushing herbs and boiling them down with blackcurrants. Benedict transferred these sights to his body where Christian scribbled them down frantically. Their presence undetected they returned through the dining room and entrance hall and looked up the large staircase. Floating up they arrived on the first floor and saw the open doors to a bedroom that was dimly lit. Along the landing where Benedict was describing their journey back to the group they stopped at the entrance of the bedroom. On the bed kneeling facing each other were two young men. Benedict described one who had a sporty muscular build with brown hair. The other was slender with brown hair and icy blue eyes. Connor knew the first one was James and he stepped forward asking questions until Evan touches his arm telling him they would not be able to hear. 

The brothers watched as the slender one ran his hand over the muscular body, Joshua paid more attention to the slender one who seemed to be in control. He was very plain yet he had a subtle attractiveness about him, in fact he looked so ordinary that Joshua was finding him more and more appealing to watch. Suddenly Finlay looked around the bedroom like he knew someone was there but his attention quickly went back to James. They moved closer to each other and muscular one tilted his neck to the side whilst the slender one leaned over and licked then raised his head exposing his fangs briefly before his bit down. The muscular lad's body shook in spasm for a second then relaxed, the brothers looked on horrified as they both watched a vampire bite and drink blood. It lasted only half a minute before he raised his head and sealed the artery over then the two kissed like lovers. Benedict was struggling to put in to words what they had witnessed and Connor sank to his knees overcome with emotional grief hearing what is life long friend was being subjected to. 

Suddenly they heard a door open that lead off from the bedroom and the tall imposing figure of Gregor Kovalek appeared. They knew it was Gregor since his appearance was similar to their own, he had stopped and started to look around the bedroom slowly. Immediately entering the bedroom Gregor had picked up the presence of a large spiritual force that was out of character with anything he knew. Marcin entered the bedroom behind Gregor and he turned speaking quietly to him in Romanian.

"I fear we are not alone" Gregor said, "A white force is here. Go get some strong cordial".
Marcin nodded "Yes master" he replied bowing his head, "Has it begun, is he coming?".
"I am not sure Marcin, it could be" Gregor said and Marcin left the bedroom quickly.
Finlay got to his knees and stroked James's head "Master what bothers you?" he asked.
Gregor stared in to his eyes and Finlay nodded "Yes master" he said.

The brothers watched unsure what was going on, Benedict recited back that Kovalek had entered the bedroom and looked suspiciously around the room. The brothers looked at other and knew it was time to back out and end their trip here. When they looked back at the bedroom a dark swirling mist surrounded Gregor. Benedict could no longer see him but Joshua saw his figure move quickly out of the mist in their direction. Joshua looked at Benedict with panic in his eyes then looked back to find himself staring straight in to Kovalek's eyes. In his invisible form he could now clearly see the two forces floating just off the ground and that one of them could see him. Gregor looked at them both and in an instant he grabbed the taller one who could see him by the neck. 

In the lounge they heard Joshua gasp for breath and breaking his hold with Benedict with one hand, it went up grabbing at something they could not see that appeared to be holding his neck. There was no second guessing and they knew that Kovalek must have known of their presence. His body moved forward and their hands that were still joined began jolting down hard. Evan knew that their connection was trying to be broken and somehow he had to get them back in the room. Evan moved in and put his hand on Benedict's shoulder, as soon as he touched him his body flew back several feet and he landed on his back blacking out.

Gregor pulled the taller one forward again and used his other arm to try and break their connection that was strong and sealing them together. He squeezed the neck harder lifting Joshua higher in the air and bored in to his eyes. Gregor smirked seeing in to his thoughts and uncovering who the two forces are, he laughed in a menacing way and blocked their connection by disrupting Joshua's thought process and leaving Benedict alone cut off from his brother. Joshua managed to blink but the damage was done he could see a dark swirl of mist beginning to shroud his vision, his entity was being surrounded by dark forces and he felt his hand slipping away from Benedict's. He struggled trying to clasp harder and Benedict found the power holding on to his brother too much to bear. It was starting to draw the energy from his own entity forcing him to release his hold on Joshua as his hand froze. Gregor felt the force break and now he pulled the entity clear of the second one.

Connor and Christian looked on completely bewildered by it all whilst Tomas tried to revive Evan. Maksim and Ivan trying to coerce the brothers back using holy water. The room suddenly filled with a bright green flash, Connor rubbed his eye and cried out as Benedict slumped to the floor gasping for breath, his body weak and unable to stand he passed out. Christian cried out causing everyone to look. Joshua's body was being shrouded by a dark black mist that was appearing from within his body, it rapidly got dense and covered his entire body then it began dispersing leaving nothing behind. Joshua's body had vanished before their eyes.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Part 12 - The Brother

Gregor fell to the floor bringing the body with him. The force of energy he had to use bringing the entity over had left him weak but he had succeeded in capturing what he knew was a true relative to the pure blood. Joshua laid there cold as ice, confused and unsure what had happened. All he did know was that he was no longer in the safe house, everything looked different.

Finlay leant over and touched him "He is cold" he remarked, "James put him in the bed" he said.
James picked up the cold body placing him in the bed "Who is he?" James asked.
"No idea" Finlay replied, "Sexy young man though" he said leaning down to take a bite and taste him.
"No!" Gregor said sitting up, "Don't bite him, it might destroy you" he said standing up.
"Who is he?" Finlay asked walking over to help Gregor.
"He is a Berkhoff, related to the pure blood" Gregor replied, "Now I know they will come with him here".
"Such a shame" Finlay said stroking Joshua's arm, "Can I play and torture him?" he asked.
Gregor laughed as Marcin appeared "You are more dangerous than I imagined" he replied.
Finlay smiled up at Gregor "Is that a yes then?" he questioned.
Gregor nodded "Yes but do not damage or bite him. We need him alive" he told Finlay.
Finlay looked down at Joshua "He is handsome, I will use him for sex" he said more to himself.
Gregor walked over and slapped Joshua across the face rousing him "What is your name?" he asked.
Joshua opened his eyes shivering "Adam" he said, "Adam Calder from Australia" he mumbled.
Gregor leaned closer "You lie" he said softly, "You are a Berkhoff, now tell me who you are".
Joshua slowly regained his memory and smiled sticking a finger up "Screw you!" he said then giggled.
"A spell in the cage will help you speak the truth" Gregor said making a small slit on his arm.
"Ouch!" Joshua cried out noticing Gregor had some of his blood on his finger.
Gregor sniffed then tasted it "Yes, you are a Berkhoff and almost a pure blood".
Joshua smiled closing his eyes "We will destroy you Gregor, we are coming for you" he said.
"How many of you are there?" Gregor asked slapping his face to keep him awake.
Joshua chuckled "More than you can handle" he said softly.
Gregor smirked and looked at Marcin and James "Put him in the cage and cleanse him".
Finlay crawled over to Joshua "Can I bite him now?" he asked looking up Gregor.
Gregor laughed pulling Finlay away "Have patience my little vampire, I need to drink your blood".

Finlay smiled and kneeled up exposing his neck for Gregor who softly bit down drinking his own creations blood to recharge his body. Finlay let his hand wander down inside Gregor's trousers grabbing his cock gently. Gregor chuckled and stopped drinking then kissed Finlay pushing him down on to his back and telling him to stop getting so aroused when he was bitten. Finlay though whipped off his trousers and underwear holding his legs up and exposing his hole. He smiled up at Gregor and fingered his hole remarking that it was all his doing in the first place. Gregor laughed and pulled his trousers and underwear down then slipped between his legs penetrating him in one slick movement. Finlay moaned and wriggled his body in an erotic dance, staring up at Gregor he bored into his head for the first time. Gregor allowed him in as his hips thrusted hard desperate to copulate with his new found love of men. His head started to hurt so he slapped Finlay gently breaking the connection, he was loving how his creation was starting to uncover his own powers and they showing signs of being just as strong as his. Around them Marcin and James lifted Joshua off the bed and carried him away to the bathroom leaving their master and his boy to finish having sex. It never usually took long since Finlay was always so aroused and Gregor responded very efficiently to him.

Joshua's body was warming up and he was starting to feel normal but was in discomfort being dragged by his legs along a dimly lit hallway then in to a bathroom. He sat up hearing the bathroom door being closed and the two bodies that appeared over him began removing his clothes.

"Get off of me!" Joshua complained trying to shrug them off in his weak state.
James held him still whilst Marcin removed his trainers "Behave and no harm will come" he said.
"Who are you?" Joshua asked as James's kneeled on his shoulders painfully to keep him down.
Marcin looked at him smiled "We serve our master" he replied, "You are in his home".
"What?" Joshua said trying to prise James off, "Let me go!" he shouted but James slapped him hard.
"No marks on him James" Marcin warned and he nodded as Marcin looked at his foot, "Pure blood mark".
"What is that?" James asked curiously at his remark.
"He has a feint mark of a pure blood" Marcin replied, "Definitely a relative of the pure blood".

Joshua felt his body being lifted and carried across the bathroom before being lowered, he suddenly felt the cold starkness of metal touching his back then his arms and legs as he was moved in to position inside the cage. He began to struggle and move his arms that were painfully forced back in to place as the top part of the cage was placed over him squeezing him inside it, then terror in his eyes hearing the clasps closing sealing him within it.

"Please let me out of here" Joshua pleaded weakly unable to move any part of his body.
James stood up and smiled "Just relax and enjoy yourself" he said kicking the cage and laughing.
Marcin knelt down with a rubber tube in his hand "Open his mouth a little" he told James.

Joshua tried to keep his mouth closed but soon found the rubber tube being forced in his mouth and hitting the back of his throat making him gag. He could see Marcin opening the bottle and attaching a small funnel to the tube, he then poured the dark thick cordial that trickled slowly down the tube and in to his mouth. Joshua panicked but he knew there was nothing he could do as he began feeling the thick liquid running down in to his stomach, he gagged and gagged at the tube down his throat until Marcin pulled it out. His eyes full of panic wondering what he had been given, now the sound of a chain and pulley in motion freaked him out even more. The cage slowly began moving in to an upright position then he cried out feeling it rising off the floor and his body weight taking the force of his suspension inside the cage. Higher it went then he was pushed over the bath, all the time he was pleading to be released. Suddenly he stopped shouting as he began to feel the effects of the herbs. His body relaxed and his eyes closed falling in to a deep sleep, his cock suddenly released and long stream of urine as his bladder muscles failed to control their contents. Marcin chuckled at how quickly this strong batch of cordial got to work in its victim.

Benedict slowly opened his eyes staring up the ceiling and the numerous people looking down at him. He sat up in horror looking around for his brother.

"Joshua!" Benedict cried out, "Kovalek has him, he knew we were there" he said grabbing his father.
Connor touched Benedict and saw everything "He broke their bond and pulled Joshua over" he said.
Evan looked at Maksim who stood up "We go tomorrow morning" Maksim said, "This has to end".
"I agree" Evan said, "Kovalek will be able to find out everything now he has Joshua".
"My brother is not a snitch" Connor said turning on him and pushing Evan in anger.
Christian stepped in "Stop it!" He shouted to Connor, "He will be under Kovalek's control".
Connor looked at Christian then Evan "I am sorry Evan. I am finding this hard to deal with now".
Evan nodded "Connor, you have to understand this is going to get bad before it gets better".
"Evan" Connor said hugging him, "The prophecy of destroying those close to me is coming true".
Benedict stood and walked over to Connor holding his hands out "You need to see" he said.

Connor looked around the room then nodded, he still really didn't have much comprehension of how to do this but Evan told him to clear his head and visualise Joshua. Connor nodded taking Benedict's hands, a warmth reached up his arms from Benedict and his thoughts cleared and he saw Joshua suspended in a cage above a very antique looking bath. In his head he zoomed closer noticing that apart from a small mark on his arm his brother looked to be untouched, his eyes closed and his cock dripping urine in to the bath below. They released their hands and Connor opened his eyes telling them what they had seen.

"Then we have until tomorrow night to get there" Evan said, "Before darkness falls".
"How many can I move there?" Benedict now asked looking at his father.
Maksim looked at Evan unsure what to say "I have no idea, but unless they return you can't".
"Try me" Christian said stepping forward, "Take me to Connor's parents’ house" he suggested.
"Benedict" Evan said, "You will not be able to return unless the one you take comes back with you".
"Who made up these gifts!" Benedict said sounding annoyed, "So I can't come back?" he asked.
"That is correct" Maksim replied, "No Connor you are not going" he added seeing his look.
"Do we try to rescue Joshua?" Benedict asked looking at Evan and his father.
"Not during darkness" Evan warned, "Wait until daylight, but remember he has two servants now".
Maria got off the phone "We have a chartered plane arriving at 6am to fly us out" she said.
Connor walked over to Christian "Don't do anything stupid until we arrive" he said kissing him.
"I will try not to" Christian replied almost welling up, "I want to marry you after all of this".
Connor smiled and kissed him again "Then keep safe and you have a deal" he replied.
"I will have to buy a hat then" Maria said smiling at her son.
"Right I will call my parents and let them know you are coming" Connor said getting his phone out.
Benedict walked up to Christian "Ready?" he asked.
"I hope you know what you are doing!" Christian said smirking and taking his hands.
"Just don't blame me if we end up in South America" he replied looking serious then laughing.
Christian squeezed his hands tightly "Very funny" he said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Oi!" Connor shouted to Christian and Benedict, "Hands off my brother" he said.
Maksim walked over to them both "Do not go to the mansion in darkness!" he warned them again.

Benedict nodded to Christian and they closed their eyes, slowly their thoughts cleared and Benedict saw an image of a manor house and Christian squeezed his hand. A white light filled the room and they both vanished. Christian saw blackness then a swirl of the pretty gardens lit by moonlight, he fell to his knees and vomited several times uncontrollably whilst Benedict stood over him having had no side effect from the transference of their bodies, he looked around to make sure no one had seen them. Edward saw the white light appear in the garden and ran outside.

"Christian!" Edward called out appearing down the path, "Quickly in the house both of you" he said.
Christian got his feet "Are you okay?" Edward asked and stopped staring at Benedict.
Benedict smiled holding a hand out "Rafael err... Benedict Berkhoff" he said introducing himself.
"My god!" Edward exclaimed quietly stumped, "You look like Connor" he said shaking his hand.
They walked inside the manor house "Christian!" Jane said coming over and hugging him.
"Hello" Christian replied, "So good to see you both again, this is Connor's brother Benedict".
Jane nodded "We have strict instructions not to let you out until daylight" she said.
"There is something, police are searching here for two missing men" Edward told them.
"Yes. And now James is at the mansion" Jane added, "Said he is working and staying there".
Christian nodded "He is under Kovalek's control" he informed them, "Have you seen James?".
"No. That is his parents did today, but only briefly" Edward replied, "Told them he was okay and working".
There was a knock at the door and they looked each other suspiciously "I will go" Edward said.
Christian walked with him and stood out of sight "Good evening officer" Edward said politely.
"Good evening Sir, PC Simon Valent from Chalfont station" Simon said introducing himself.

Simon Valent was pretty new to the police force having only completed training four months ago and this was his first missing person search. Two officers were in the village and split up to complete the door to door questioning as quickly as possible. Simon was a very young naive looking 22 year old who seemed a little weary having been wandering around the village all day. He stood an impressive six feet tall and certainly not shy of muscle. Fair haired and light brown eyes he was certainly cute looking and already had a boyfriend of two years who he met in police training school.

Edward nodded "How can I help you officer?" Edward asked.
Simon got the photos out "We are looking for two young men have you seen either of them?".
Edward looked at the photos "I am sorry no" he replied, "Definitely not local here" he added.
Simon smiled "That's okay Sir, we are going door to door in the village here".
"What have they done or can't you say?" Edward asked looking up at Simon.
"They went missing a few days back from Chalfont" Simon said, "Disappeared with no trace".
"I see" Edward responded, "You not having much luck I guess?" he asked.
"Not yet" Simon replied going upbeat seeing Christian appear which he noticed.
"What is going on?" Christian asked smiling at him, "Are we in trouble officer?" he asked grinning.
Simon chuckled "No" he replied showing him the pictures, "Have you seen either of these people?".
Christian shook his head "No sorry" he replied handing the pictures back to Simon.
"If you do see them please call the station. Sorry to disturb you" Simon said stepping away.
"Wait!" Christian shouted and Edward turned to look at him, "Have you been the estate house?".
"Not yet. Is something wrong?" Simon asked.
"No" Christian quickly replied, "It is just the owner is hardly there almost deserted".
Simon looked curiously at him "Okay I will bear that in mind" he said bidding them good night.

Walking out of the manor house grounds Simon was not convinced and suspected that the sexy young man had not told him everything. He was going to leave visiting the estate until the morning but he was now intrigued as headed up the lane towards the bridge. He looked to the pub on the opposite side and then along the lane to the estate house, he could definitely see a dim light glowing from one of the windows on the top floor. Despite his feet aching he began to walk along the road towards the estate house.

Gregor stepped outside of the mansion and looked across the vast grounds and fields down to the manor house. He could sense his presence, it was nowhere near as strong as before so something must have happened. But yes, it was definitely him, he had arrived back in the village. The dark dense mist swirled around him and he vanished speeding across the fields towards the manor house.

From the bedroom window he could just about see towards the bridge crossing the small stream. The lonely figure of the policeman stopped then began walking up towards the estate and Christian knew there was a chance this would not end well. He ran down the stairs bumping into Edward and Benedict who stood talking.

"Christian what are doing?" Edward asked looking sternly at him.
"He is going towards the estate house" Christian said looking worried.
Benedict put the book down he was holding "We need to stop him" he said.
"I am sorry. Strict instructions not to let you out this evening" Edward told them.
"We can't let him go there Edward" Christian replied, "Who knows what will happen".
"And if you go who knows what will happen to you both" Edward said trying to make them see sense.
Benedict nodded "He already has my brother" he said in a tone agreeing with Edward.

Christian suddenly had a strange feeling run through his body, he walked slowly over to the window at the side of the front door and looked down the path to the gate. There stood the tall figure of Kovalek looking directly at him. He raised his finger beckoning Christian to come to him. Christian blinked and turned away from the window his complexion going pale, Benedict and Edward stood looking at him.

"He is outside" Christian said with a nausea feeling coursing through his body.
Benedict pulled Christian aside and looked at the window and saw him "My god it is him" he said.
Christian looked worried "He can still smell my presence" he said.

Gregor looked Benedict directly in the eye. In a fit of anger Benedict opened the door and went storming down the path oblivious to Christian and Edward shouting at him to come back. Gregor looked at the young land rushing towards him, his nostrils flared sniffing the air then he smiled widely and laughed causing Benedict to stop in his tracks a few meters from the gate.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" Benedict said staring at him.
Gregor moved closer the gate "Benedict Berkhoff brother to Joshua and Maksim" he said.
Benedict stood there unsure what to say "Hello Christian" Gregor said over Benedict's shoulder.
Edward now appeared with a cross and bible in hand "What do you want Kovalek?" Christian asked.
Gregor smiled "Come to me Christian" he said staring in to his eyes.
"Where is my brother?" Benedict asked distracting Gregor from seducing Christian.
Gregor looked at him and smiled "Next time you enter my home I will kill you" he replied.
"Next time you will be destroyed" Benedict said standing up to him, "Just like your tomb".
Gregor laughed "That is the power of the brothers, yet you dwindle in numbers now" he replied.

Benedict felt a rage surge suddenly in his body, an anger towards this man like he had never felt before. He lunged forward punching Gregor in the face with all his strength. Gregor didn't flinch or move and instead he smiled urging him to throw harder punches and let his rage and anger spill out. He had Benedict's attention then grabbed his arm pulling his body over the gate and out of the protective grounds of the manor.

"Stop it!" Christian shouted as Gregor laughed looking at Christian mocking him.
Benedict suddenly felt his body going cold "You are mine Benedict Berkhoff" Gregor said softly.
Christian got to the gate "Get your hands off him!" he shouted at Gregor.
Gregor looked at him again and smiled "Come to me Christian. You belong with me" he cooed.
Christian felt his eyes locking on to Gregor's stare "Christian!" Edward shouted pulling him back.
"No please" Benedict pleaded unable to move as his head felt like it was beginning to freeze.
"Your end comes" Gregor said softly, "Your brain will shut down then die and your gift with it".

Benedict sank to his knees crying in pain, his head began to hurt and his brain began to rapidly cool down. He had no thoughts, his vision began faltering even though he knew not what he was seeing as his brain could no longer process images. Christian couldn't let this happen and ran forward jumping over the gate crashing in to Gregor knocking him on to his back. Gregor looked in to his eyes and wrapped his arms around Christian's body tightly. A black mist began swirling around them then Gregor let out an agonising cry and Christian fell on to the road as Gregor vanished. Edward stood over him with the crucifix and bible in his hand. He put the crucifix on Benedict's chest then picked Christian up and put him to safety inside the gate then collected Benedict who held his head in agony, unable to see anything and no idea what was going on. His vision slowly returned as the warm blood began circulating again through his brain, the pain began dissipating and his memory returned.

"Are you okay?" Edward asked as Jane brought a hot water bottle wrapped in a towel for his head.
Benedict stared at him then nodded "I think so" he said sitting up, "Christian?" he asked loudly.
"I am here" Christian said closing the door and walking over to him.
"That was a lucky escape you two" Edward said, "He was about to take you Christian".
Christian nodded "I saw panic in his eyes. I felt that he is afraid of what is coming" he said.
"What about that policeman?" Jane asked looking at them all.
"It is too dangerous to do anything about it" Christian said seeing sense at the situation.
"Did he go for your head because of your bilocation gift?" Edward asked looking at Benedict.
"Yes" Benedict replied nervously, "I never realised how dangerous this person is" he admitted.

Simon arrived at the gates and looked up the driveway to the mansion, the gate opened and he walked up the driveway. Everything seemed so quiet he thought to himself, the crunch of his footsteps on the gravel driveway was all he could hear moving closer to the large double front doors. Simon reached up and knocked on the door then stepped back waiting. The door creaked open like a suspense moment in a horror movie yet there stood an attractive dark haired man with the brightest blue eyes he had ever seen.

"Good evening. I am sorry to disturb you but we are doing door to door enquiries" Simon said.
Marcin looked him up and down "For what?" he asked.
"Oh sorry" Simon said getting the photos out, "Have you seen either of these young men?" he asked.
Marcin looked at the photos then up at the policeman "You better come in" he said opening the door.
"You have seen them then?" Simon asked refusing to go inside for now.
Marcin nodded "This one is here staying for a few days" he said pointing to Finlay's photo.
Simon stepped forward "Could you please bring him here?" he asked.
"Yes of course" Marcin replied, "Come in and I will fetch him for you" he offered again.

Simon didn't sense any danger so he accepted stepping foot inside the entrance hall and Marcin told him to wait there. The doors to the left opened and Finlay appeared and walked across the hallway to where Simon stood looking at the photos. He looked up and immediately noticed that the photo matched the person there but the eyes were a different colour and similar to those of the young man who let him in.

"Can I help you?" Finlay asked stopping in front of him.
"I need to radio in that I have found you" Simon said nervously picking up his microphone.
Finlay grabbed it and crushed it to pieces in his hand "There is no need" he said smiling at him.

Simon stepped back feeling very uncomfortable then found his legs would no longer move, the room began spinning and he fell down to his knees in a confused state. Marcin and James walked over placing restraints on him then dragged him in to the dining room putting him in to the special chair with the iron restraints. Marcin tapped him on the shoulder releasing the curse from his body and he immediately began fighting and struggling against the restraints. The three of them stood laughing at his stupid attempts.

"You are not going anywhere so you may as well stop" Finlay said admiring him and taking control.
Marcin smirked "We can't kill him here" James said standing by his side, "They will look for him".
Finlay nodded moving closer to him and sniffing "Oh yes, clean blood" he said licking his neck.
Simon cried out unsure what was happening "What are you doing to me?".
"Go carefully and do not take too much" Marcin said.

Finlay smiled pushing Simon's neck over to one side. He moaned erotically feeling his fangs extending out. Simon struggled against the restraints as Finlay lunged his head forward striking deep into his carotid artery. He let out a gurgling scream at the pain then went silent staring up at the ornate ceiling as his body filled with a sensual comfort. Finlay sucked slowly and gently taking just enough blood to satisfy him. He licked his lips then over the spot where his fangs had speared in to the soft flesh.

"You showed great resistance Finlay, I am pleased" Gregor said standing there.
Finlay stood upright with a small trickle of blood on his chin "Master he tastes amazing" he said.
"We must get rid of him" James said looking at Gregor, "Others will come seeking him".
Gregor nodded "We will wipe his memory of this first" he said walking over to Simon.
"Then what?" Marcin asked holding Simon's head straight for Gregor.
Gregor smiled "Make him fall in to the stream like you did with the owner" he suggested.

Marcin nodded and Gregor stared boring in to Simon's eyes wiping the memory of him coming to the mansion. Marcin undid the restraints and with James they carried him out towards the stream.

Edward handed the binoculars to Christian as they watched the mansion from the first floor of the manor house. They didn't know for sure if the young policeman was inside or not but they kept watch in any case.

Christian suddenly sat up "They have him. But they are carrying him out of the estate grounds".
Edward looked out of the window and could just make them out "Yes I see them".
"Is he dead?" Christian asked unsure then seeing him stand, "No he isn't. Why have they stopped?".
Edward took the binoculars "The stream" he said, "That is what happened to the owner".
Christian look at him "He drowned in the stream didn't he?" he asked and Edward nodded.
Benedict stood over their shoulders "I could get him" he said looking at them.
"Go there and wait until they leave" Christian said.

Benedict stood in the middle of the room and closed his eyes, almost immediately his entity appeared at the stream. His power had become incredibly strong in the last few hours and he could feel it in his body as well. He waited and watched as the policeman's body tumbled down the bank of the stream falling face first in to the shallow water. Benedict knew he had to wait until the two men turned away, yet he also knew time was of the essence. Back in the manor house a glow erupted around Benedict’s physical body then it vanished. He rushed over to Simon and pulled his face out of the water, closing his eyes again he felt the power surge between their bodies and opened his eyes back in the bedroom of the manor house with Simon.

The spark of light made them turn around wondering what it was, James and Marcin looked at each other for a moment then carried on walking back up the driveway to the estate mansion. Oblivious to the young policeman being rescued. 

Simon sat up coughing and holding on to Benedict almost pulling him to the floor, fear in his eyes as all he could remember was the cold water hitting his face and filling his mouth. He was cold and wet clinging on to Benedict that he somehow knew had rescued him. Jane appeared with some dry clothes as they got about getting him out of the wet ones and drying him off. Simon sat there in silence trying to recount what had happened to him, it was like parts of his memory had been wiped and this is what terrified him the most. A couple of times his hand went up to his neck and the spot when Finlay had bitten him, it was a little tender and sore and he assumed it was from when he fell down in to the stream. He stumbled to his feet going over to the dressing table mirror and looked at his neck.

"Insect bite" Christian said trying to think quickly on his feet.
Simon turned to look at him "Did I see him?" he asked quietly, "The young man in the photo".
Edward put a hand on Christian's shoulder stopping him "What young man?" he asked.
Simon shook his head "I don't know" he replied, "It feels like bits are missing in my head".
"You had a fall at the stream" Christian told him stepping forward as Simon sat back down.
Simon looked confusingly at him then rubbed his neck again "I feel so tired" he said.
Slowly he eyes closed and Simon fell asleep in the chair "Did they take much?" Benedict asked.
"It doesn't look like it" Christian replied knowing what he meant.
"What do we do with him now?" Benedict asked looking around the room, "We can't just leave him".
Edward nodded "It appears his memory has been wiped from being at the estate house" he said.
"Evan would know what to do" Christian said, "Can we keep him here until tomorrow?" he asked.
"His colleagues will come looking for him" Jane said, "With no memory we have to chance it".

The spent a few more minutes discussing what to do with him then eventually they called an ambulance explaining that Benedict found him face down in the stream and brought him back to the manor house. With the police turning up a few moments after they gave their statement and hoped that was that as they seemed satisfied. Well they thought that as Simon showed no memory of what had happened between leaving the manor and being found in the stream.

Finlay sat on the floor of the bathroom looking up at the young sexy man suspended in the cage. He looked so peaceful and angelic sleeping. The odd sporadic stream of urine dribbling out of his perfect looking cock that made Finlay chuckle. Staring at him he saw Joshua slowly open his eyes and he smiled up at him. Joshua panicked feeling his body constrained within the iron bars of the cage, he as unable to move his body. With no idea of the time or how long he had been like this he looked down at the young man who stood up and walked over to the cage.

"I wouldn't struggle" Finlay said placing a finger on his toe, "You will hurt yourself".
"We are coming" Joshua said hoarsely from a dry throat, "All of you will be killed".
Finlay smiled up at him "Join us and we can be together" he said toying with his toe again.
"You have to be kidding me!" Joshua replied, "Capturing me was a big mistake".
Finlay looked up then squeezed his toe painfully causing him to cry out "Join us" he repeated.
"What are you doing Finlay?" Gregor asked walking in to the bathroom.
"I want him" Finlay replied, "Please let me have sex with him" he pleaded.
Gregor looked at Joshua who was staring with anger in his eyes "Fine" he said softly, "Do not damage him though".

Gregor kissed Finlay then Marcin and James appeared releasing Joshua who instantly tried to fight them before he was put in restraints and dragged the bedroom down the hallway and secured to the bed. Finlay slowly undressed in front of Joshua who was finding it hard to resist, despite knowing the danger he was in it was strangely arousing being restrained to the bed naked and watching the young man strip. His cock began growing the more he watched and Finlay smiled as he climbed on to the bed kneeling between Joshua's legs. His hand moved up along the inside of Joshua's thigh causing him to moan softly, he couldn't fight the urge now coursing in his body that was devoid of sexual attention. It was being offered to him on a plate and he needed this, if we was going to die tonight he wanted to at least go out with a smile of sexual satisfaction on his face. He suddenly moaned louder as the cold fingers of Finlay's hand ran over his balls then along his shaft, his back and hips rose up rattling the chains that restrained his legs and arms to the bed. Closing his eyes momentarily and breathing out hard allowing another soft moan escape his lips. Opening them he found the young man staring down in to his eyes, his face moved closer until their lips touched in the most sensual way. His cock bounced as they briefly kissed. Joshua still felt drowsy but his body was functioning perfectly in the sex department.

"You taste so good" Finlay whispered softly brushing his lips over Joshua's again.
Joshua pushed his tongue in to Finlay's mouth "Kiss me" he said softly closing his eyes.

Finlay moaned moving closer locking their mouths together in a long slow sensual kiss, he had every intention of fucking Joshua yet he was getting drawn more and more up along his body. Finlay moaned again as his arse was now sitting over the warmth of Joshua's cock, his hips pushing up enticing Finlay to take it. And so he did, he moved his arse forward gradually moving the cock into position. Finlay lifted his head and looked at the restrained hands as he pushed his arse back. He moaned loudly feeling his hole open. Joshua pushed his hips up feeling his cock being engulfed by a strange coldness that was making him harder. Finlay sat up spearing himself on the warm cock, in that moment he forgot that he was no longer normal and began riding him slowly. Each time he pushed down he was met with the force of Joshua thrusting up. His wild moans filled the air around them, he was so aroused that his fangs appeared and he bit his lower lip tasting his own blood. Harder and harder Joshua thrusted up as he took control of the sex between them, Finlay revelled in the sheer pleasure he was feeling. He snapped back and looked down at Joshua feeling a slight burning in his arse from the pre cum oozing out of Joshua's cock. Confused at this his body still sought sex and he began bouncing himself up and down of the cock faster. Joshua suddenly lifted his hips up and cried out, his orgasm came hard shooting a heft load of cum directly inside Finlay's body. Finlay unable to stop still rode harder until he orgasmed shooting his load across Joshua's chest and stomach.

No sooner had he finished his orgasm he began to feel his arse burn. Finlay pulled out and rolled on to the floor howling in agony for a moment until is subsided. Marcin and James ran into the bedroom to make sure everything was okay. Gregor appeared at the door and rolled his eyes laughing then walked over to Finlay helping him up.

"You let me cum in you didn't you?" Gregor asked.
Finlay nodded "Yes" he replied panting and scratching his hole, "Is his blood bad as it is burning me inside?".
"No it is not bad" Gregor replied smiling at him, "He is almost of the purest blood".
Finlay looked at Joshua "I do not understand that master" he said, "But I like him"
"You have a lot to learn Finlay" Gregor said smiling, "Go and bite him, get his blood in you".

Finlay nodded and climbed on the bed straddling across Joshua who now began panicking hearing Gregor mutter those words. Finlay smiled down at him then lowered his head and tried to kiss him on the lips. Joshua turned his head away.

"I promise I will not hurt you" Finlay said kindly, "Just for a second then you will enjoy it".
Joshua turned his head and looked up at him "Please don't do this to me" he pleaded.
Finlay smiled stroking his face "I have to brother of the pure blood" he replied, "You will be mine eventually".

Joshua struggled but Finlay had such strength his body that he overpowered him with so much ease. He tried rolling his head from side to side to stop Finlay yet he struck with deadly accuracy, the chains rattled furiously as he fought against it. Finlay moaned erotically feeling the blood gushing out in to his mouth before the word enough came from Gregor. He licked away at the bite marks until they sealed over then forced Joshua to kiss him.

Finlay now looked down "You will join us, you will be mine" he said softly kissing him on the lips again.
"Put him back in the cage" Gregor said pulling Finlay off the bed, "Give him more cordial".
"Yes master" Marcin and James replied.

Joshua found himself being dragged by the legs back down the hall to the bathroom and put back in the iron cage, he struggled and fought as much as possible but the power to these two men was just too much. Secured inside the rubber tube was forced in to his mouth and throat for the second time and the thick blackish looking liquid poured in to the small funnel and down the tube in to his stomach.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Part 13 - Demons And Angels

In his unconscious state he relived through numerous dreams the act of having sex with the guy called Finlay. His cock would grow erect stretching out from the cage followed by a small stream of urine before shrinking back. Over and over the dream went, sex with the vampire, his body would shake erotically each time he imagined feeling the sharp pain inflicted by those fangs biting deep into his neck. The images so real in his head the cordial removing his own ability to control his thoughts, yet his head telling him this is where his life had meant him to be.

Benedict sat outside in the garden nursing a cup of warm coffee and watching the sun slowly rising over the distant hills and forest. He longed to be back home in Argentina, surrounded by familiar things and faces. Even trying to untangle how events in his life had turned out over these past few days was a puzzle in itself. He smiled to himself thinking of Christian and how he was such a book nerd that was crazily in love with his brother. The guy had such a charismatic charm about him that you forgot he was a little nerdy when you really got to know him. Benedict chuckled as the sun appeared over the trees. They had survived the night yet lost a brother to Kovalek, he was itching to get up to the estate mansion and rescue him, but he was also aware of the curses that lay around inside the building that could trap you there until darkness fell. He knew he could manifest himself there and free his brother but he was heeding the warning not to despite feeling helpless right now. One thing Benedict did feel this morning was that his gift felt stronger and easier to summon which only meant one thing.

Connor sat there watching as the island disappeared and they headed over the ocean, leaving the safety of the land of perpetual daylight. The atmosphere on board the private jet was tense as everyone knew that when darkness fell tonight destiny would come to a head. It was going one way or another and for the moment everyone just seemed to want to be alone with their thoughts. Tomas and Jacob sat together holding hands as Jacob refused outright to be left alone in Svalbard and wanted to fight with them. Reflecting on last night’s conversations it was evident that none of them really knew how they were to defeat him if Connor failed, so much rested on his shoulders as he would be the only one who could get close enough to Kovalek. Somehow he had to get Kovalek to take his blood without consent and he was clueless how to do it. Why could they not just drag Kovalek out in to the sunshine before nightfall he had asked them. It was Maksim his father who explained that the crypt would not have any daylight and Kovalek would wake and destroy them all before they could get near to the coffin. The jet climbed higher and a ray of sun streaked through the window catching Connor in the eye just as he was thinking of Christian. A strong image flashed through his head of Christian walking outside carrying a cup of coffee towards his brother Benedict who looked worried. He smiled seeing Christian and stood up to hug him in a reassuring way.

Suddenly Benedict looked over in his direction and he closed his eyes holding Christian's hand. The image of the three of them standing in a circle appeared in their heads that confused Christian.

"I feel you here Connor" Benedict said.
Connor looked at them both "I am on the jet with everyone" he said, "We arrive in three hours".
Maksim and Maria looked over hearing Connor talk "Their powers are very strong" Maksim said.
"Then tonight it must be done" Evan said hearing him and they all nodded now watching Connor.
"I miss you Connor" Christian said wondering if he could indeed hear him.
Connor smiled "I miss you as well Christian. I need your love" he replied.
A tear trickled down Christian's cheek "Together we do this, survive or die, together" he said.
Connor looked at them both and opened his eyes "Are you okay?" Maria asked sitting next to him.
Connor nodded and held her hand, "I am ready to face him" he said with a determined look.
"I still find this hard" Maria said, "I knew this time would come" she added going quiet.
"Joshua is fine" Connor said, "We will be together. I have seen it".
Maria looked at him "Maksim, do not rely too heavily on your visions they could defy you".
Nodding, Connor looked at her "I know. We do this as family and friends" he said.
She held his hands "Destroying him will free your friend James" Maria informed him.

Connor smiled and fastened his seat belt and his mother did the same. It was strange seeing the countryside as the jet touched down, it felt like ages since he had been home and he was looking forward to seeing his parents. Connor and his brothers did not mind having two set of parents, it set them apart and gave them two different perspectives on life. At the airport Maksim met with a smartly dressed man who handed over a folder that looked full of documents and that he put away in his small suitcase out of view. He looked at Maria and nodded as they got in to the fleet of cars to take them to Chalfont Fortis.

Christian sat up from writing in his pad, he was still documenting everything that went on. He couldn't fathom out why but his body tingled and he looked worried. It was the same strange feeling he got when Kovalek was close. Yet it was slightly different and he stood up and walked outside being following by Benedict. Standing there at the gate was Connor and Christian ran down the path in to his arms hugging and kissing him madly. As quick as their appearance was they had work to do and retrieving Joshua had to be done before sunset.

Evan stood in the church looking at the vicar then Edward, he was slightly confused why they wanted such a blessing on the water in the font. But he trusted Edward and performed the ceremony then allowed them to take the water in to five small bottles and blessed each bottle. They returned to the cars waiting outside then drove up to the estate parking outside the gates. Christian got out of the car first and felt the warm breeze on his face, the afternoon was perfect for an English summer day.

Maksim walked over to Connor "You must wait here Connor" he said.
"No!" Connor immediately replied refusing not to be part of the rescue.
"Stop being a hero" Christian said taking his hand, "Wait here let us get Joshua".
Connor looked at him and nodded "You will falter if you see James" Maksim said.
"Your mothers will keep an eye on you" Edward said trying to keep it light hearted.
Maksim looked at Christian "You are to wait here as well Christian" he told him.
He nodded "I understand" Christian replied almost breathing a sigh of relief.

The four of them watched the others going through the gates and up the driveway. Evan opened the door that creaked loudly putting his arm out to stop Maksim from entering, he looked at him and took one of the bottles opening it then allowing a few drops to fall on to the tiled floor. The holy water causing a green flash where the drops fell then it spread across the entrance floor as the curse was broken. They all nervously looked at each other as they stepped inside, it all seemed so peaceful with no direct sunlight shining in the entrance hall it was dim but with enough light to move around. Benedict, Maksim and Ivan were tasked with going to the second floor bathroom to rescue Joshua whilst Evan, Tomas, Jacob and Edward would keep watch looking for Marcin and James. Evan handed Ivan a bottle of the holy water to break the seal on the cage reminding them to allow a couple of drops on the floor as they went in case of any additional curses. The four headed up the staircase and Evan looked around.

"Should we go and find his crypt?" Edward asked.
"No, it will be in the basement. We need to check the rooms down here though" Evan replied.
"On it" Tomas replied dragging Jacob with him.
Jacob turned to Tomas "What do we do if we find the servants?" he asked.
"Keep them distracted and do not drink anything" Tomas warned.

They tried several doors before finding the bathroom and Joshua, working quickly they brought the cage down and opened the seals with the holy water that worked like magic.

"Are you okay?" Benedict asked looking relieved.
Nodding Joshua tried to stand up but his legs were weak "I need help" he admitted.
Ivan and Benedict helped him up "You will need a few hours to recover" Ivan said.

Gregor woke summoning Marcin and James. Finlay woke and rose from Gregor's side sniffing the air and licking his lips. The four headed out of the crypt and along the passageway up the stairs, Gregor vanished in to his dense mist and reappeared telling Marcin and James to seal the dining room doors when the two men walked in.

Tomas and Jacob came out of the lounge and moved along towards the dining room with its large wooden doors open. Tomas let a few drops of holy water fall to the floor but nothing happened indicating it was curse free. They stepped inside and Tomas noticed two doors at the far end and instructed Jacob to check the one on the left whilst he did the one on the right. They got halfway down before hearing the doors closing with a loud bang and locking. Marcin and James stood there facing Tomas and Jacob. Evan and Edward ran over to the doors trying to get them open but they were locked and closed firmly. A breeze suddenly wafted over Jacob then felt the arms closing around him. Tomas panicked running around toward him before he felt himself pulled back quickly and pushed in to the guest chair and the iron restraints snapping shut and securing him to the chair. Tomas shouted for Evan then Gregor appeared in front of him then his chair was turned to face Jacob being held by Finlay.

Gregor gave a menacing laugh and told Finlay to feed. Jacob struggled but Finlay was so strong and he spun Jacob around to face him, he had no time to think as Finlay struck so quickly. His hands punched Finlay's shoulders a couple of times before his body relaxed, he moaned softly feeling his blood being pulled from his body. He could do nothing as he got lost in such a weird sensation. Tomas cried out begging for him to stop.

"Enough my boy" Gregor said and Finlay pulled away sealing up the bite. 
"He tasted so good master" Finlay said smiling and letting go, Jacob fell to the floor.
Gregor laughed "James take him to the crypt and chain him up for later" he instructed.
James nodded "Yes master" he said dragging the unconscious Jacob through a secret panel.
Gregor turned to Tomas "The protector with no protection" he said softly then laughed.

Tomas struggled against the restraints as Gregor stretched his neck then licked his lips moving closer to him. Tomas looked him in the eye and Gregor sniffed then smiled as his fangs extended down. He struggled again but Gregor was in no mood to play, he struck down hard feeling Tomas's body convulse and struggle to escape. Gregor locked his lips over the bite and sucked hard, Tomas cried out as he felt his blood surging rapidly up to his neck. A tranquillity washed over him and he closed his eyes losing consciousness. Gregor released him and told Marcin to take him down to join the other one.

Stumbling down the stairs trying to prop Joshua up they noticed Evan and Edward banging on the doors. Ivan let go of Joshua and ran down the last few stairs asking where Tomas was.

"They are trapped inside" Evan said desperately trying to open the doors.
Abruptly the doors opened and Evan fell inside the dining room "Tomas, Jacob!" he shouted.
"It is empty" Edward said standing behind him, "Gregor Kovalek!" he suddenly said.
Evan stood "It was foolish of you all to come here" Gregor said walking around the table.
Maksim appeared at the door "Kovalek!" he said.
"Maksim Berkhoff" Gregor said smiling, "Where have you been hiding all these years?" he asked.
He shook his head slowly "A place where you would never find us" he replied.
Gregor smiled "Have you come to meet the same destiny as your other siblings?" he asked.
Maksim walked towards him "You may have killed my family but now it is your turn" he replied.
"Come closer Maksim, allow me to let you join them" Gregor said trying to get eye contact.
Maksim stopped shaking his head "You will all join me or meet your eventual demise" Gregor said.
"Our blood grows strong Kovalek, today brings an end to the Kovalek family" Maksim replied.
They began edging out of the dining room and Gregor followed "Leave your son behind" he warned.
Maksim stood up to Gregor "No. You will not take any more of our family".
Gregor smiled "So brave and so foolish" he said, "Now hand me your son and save yourselves".
Evan grabbed Maksim "Come on" he said as Edward placed a crucifix around Joshua.
Gregor stormed over to Edward "Remove it!" he demanded, "You have crossed me too many times".

Edward reached in to his pocket grabbing a handful of powdered garlic and blew it at Gregor. Gregor screamed in anger and disappeared seeking his crypt and the soil of his home ground.

"Oldest trick in the book" Edward said looking at Evan, "Garlic dust sends them to their soil".
Evan scratched his head looking at him "Can we get more?" he asked.
Edward nodded "I have been preparing a whole bag of it since Tomas first came here" he replied.
Maksim looked at Evan what about "Tomas and Jacob?" he asked.
"It is too dangerous to find them now" Evan said looking upset now.
Benedict opened his eyes "They are alive" he said, "In the crypt chained close to the coffin".
"He will keep them alive to feed on" Maksim said.
Evan looked at them all "We come just before sunset and finish this" he confirmed.

They helped Joshua out of the mansion and the doors closed behind them with a heavy bang. They rescued one but lost two in the process and they headed back to the manor house to regroup and plan for their next assault. The Berkhoff family must contain Gregor whilst they rescue Tomas and Jacob and lock Marcin and James away somehow. They would use whatever means available to them to keep the second vampire away. No one could face any food as they sat there waiting for the sun to lower in the sky. Connor went up to his bedroom and Christian found him sitting on the bed looking worried.

"Can I come in?" Christian asked.
He looked up and smiled "Of course you can" he replied, "Trying not to think about it".
Christian closed the door and sat next to him "We will either come out battered but winning".
"Or all die" Connor finished off for him, "My body feels so different today" he quietly said.
Christian kissed him "Just in case I want to feel you one last time" he said softly.

Connor took his shirt off and kissed Christian passionately as they undressed. A sad desperation between them with a need to be close if for the last time. In truth Connor had missed him badly and soon had his lover on the bed naked under him. Christian raised his head and turning it slightly about to speak only to be met by Connor's lips rubbing against his until they parted and kissed. The longer they kissed the harder Connor ground his hips against Christian's arse, he could feel the excitement and arousal between Connor's legs rubbing in longer strokes up against his hole. 

He knew what was coming and bit down hard on the pillow under him feeling the cock working towards his hole. Connor kissed the back of his neck and pushed down gently feeling the resistance at first that gave way with his precum moistening the hole allowing the head of his cock to prise it open. He could felt Christian tense up and moan in to the pillow before relaxing, taking his time he slowly eased his cock inside. Christian moved his hand finding Connor's thigh that he stroked lightly and ran his fingers along to the buttocks, getting excited every time he felt the arse muscles tighten pushing down more. The long slow journey being explored between them until Christian raised his head feeling the pubic hair rub against his hole. He felt no pain just a lust and desire to be one with him, locked together in a deep sexual plateau. Connor rested on top of him kissing his neck delicately and around to his mouth, their eyes locked on to each other in a display of love and affection. His hips slowly and reassuringly moving in deep caressing strokes, he was in no rush and wanted Christian to enjoy every moment. The eyes looking back at him so seductively and full of desire like they were sealing their love once and for all. Their hot bodies riding against each other, the pants and sensual moans softened in the still afternoon air. Without even needing to speed up or hit home harder Connor naturally pushed his hips up against Christian's arse feeling his balls tingle momentarily as he reached orgasm. Christian kissed him quickly with their lips touching seductively as Christian let out a moan then kissed him deeper releasing the love from his balls in quick pulsing successions. Christian half closed his eyes moaning quietly feeling ever part of Connor's orgasm. They kissed for a long time as Connor wrapped his arms under Christian's body holding him close. Christian moved rolling Connor over on to his side and grabbing his hand guiding it to his cock. Connor ground his still erect cock deeper inside Christian as he rubbed his cock several times before Christian orgasmed shooting a hefty load. Connor wrapped his arms tightly around him, holding him in a safe and happy place for now. Happy to be alone and enjoy a moment of love in private.

It was strange when they all arrived at the estate mansion, quiet and nothing out of the ordinary happening. A few flashes of lightning and a rumble of thunder filled the early evening air, even the breeze had gone and nothing was moving. Connor looked at the storm clouds looming closer over the trees in the distance, he turned to them commenting that this was typical and adding to the suspense. They all nervously laughed whilst Maria and Jane made sure that those who could wear protection had it secured around their necks. Their plan was actual simple, the four Berkhoff men was stand in the entrance hall in different corners apart from Connor who would summon Gregor Kovalek. Edward, Evan, Ivan and Christian were to go to the basement and rescue Tomas and Jacob. Evan handed out bottles of holy water to each of them and Edward hand put garlic dust in their pockets which he explained would only give them a few seconds respite from any of the cursed men inside. Evan stopped them all reminding them one last time not to make eye contact with Kovalek, especially when in the circle as he could break the unity of the family. 

Christian gripped Connor's hand "What is this goes horribly wrong?" he asked him quietly.
Connor looked at him "I guess we won't know any difference" he replied then stared at the door.
"You mean we will all die and not know" Christian said in a matter of fact way and distracted.
Connor noticed he was scratching his arm "What is wrong?" he asked.
He shrugged "I feel itchy like I did when Kovalek was near, only it is worse" Christian replied.
Connor hugged him closely "Maybe he still has a hold on me somehow" Christian added.
"Ready?" Evan called out, "Remember what to do and do not hesitate" he said.
"Alright for you lot that have protection" Christian exclaimed and giggling nervously.

They all nodded and stepped forward, Maria and Jane stayed outside whilst the others went inside. As soon as Christian stepped over the threshold the doors closed locking them all inside. Edward quickly sprinkled garlic dust at the bottom of the door effectively preventing Kovalek from leaving this way. Quickly the Berkhoff family moved to the corners of the room and Connor stood almost in the centre. The other four stood at the entrance to the basement waiting for Gregor to appear before moving down to the crypt. Connor closed his eyes briefly taking a deep breath then felt a breeze, opening them he saw the dark mist descend from nowhere then swirl inwards and Gregor stood there. His appearance was the cue for the four to slip into the basement to do their part. The family members began moving forward whilst Edward began sprinkling a circle of garlic dust around the entrance hall as a double barrier to prevent Kovalek from escaping.

Gregor laughed at their stupid antics turning on the spot and looking at each one of the Berkhoff family waiting for one of them to look at him but they all looked down at his feet, all except Connor who looked him in the face. Gregor could feel a strange energy force closing in and being emitted from the Berkhoff's that made him laugh even more. He knew what they were up to as they circled around him, keeping at arm’s length they now joined hands forming a ring around him. His eyes though were focused on Connor and making eye contact he began attempting to infiltrate his head to break the circle. Connor blanked his mind and breathed steadily, he could feel the pain in his head from Gregor's attempts to get in to his head that he was successfully blocking so far. Gregor blinked breaking contact and Connor immediately felt the release in his head.

"You grow stronger pure blood" Gregor remarked, "Your powers will die tonight".
Connor nodded his head once acknowledging him "By then you will be gone" he replied.
"We shall see" Gregor responded turning to Benedict who was looking at Connor.

Even now the air around him had never smelt so fresh and tantalising, and the pure blood smelt even stronger factoring in the three brothers standing well. It was like he knew Benedict was going to look at him. It was a fleeting movement of his eyes that Gregor latched on to, in his head Benedict heard the shouts not to look at him but it was too late, Gregor was in his head. A wave of nausea surfaced and Benedict could no longer see his brothers or father, forcing him to shut them out Benedict saw only Gregor and himself standing together in the room. The icy blue eyes confusing his thoughts, telling him to run to save his own life. He could feel Connor and Joshua gripping his hands tighter, he was feeling uncomfortably warm and beads of sweat began appearing on his face. Connor looked at his brother who was transfixed, like he was devoid of any life and cognitive behaviour. Connor tried shaking his brother’s arm to disrupt him but it was not working, he went for a different tact and used his power to enter his thoughts. Inside Benedict’s head he could see images of Gregor Kovalek and Connor standing face to face trying to push the other one out. His body felt even hotter and he was quickly bathed in sweat, his hands began loosening their grip. Gregor was deep in his head and the fight between him and Connor resulted in his body shaking. Connor saw the image of Gregor holding Benedict's head in his hands as he crushed it inwards. Benedict let out a howling scream that echoed around the entrance hall. The pain of sharp pin pricks stabbing in his head shutting down any thoughts or comprehension of what was going on. Connor felt Gregor moving towards him using the link and their hand bonding to gain access into his head. The closer he saw Gregor moving to him meant he was gaining entry in to his head. He was beginning to feel a confusion in part of his brain, he had to shut him out and cut the link. He squinted his eyes tighter putting a block between them. Gregor's image rapidly fell away from his imagination. The process caused a strong pulse that passed between them all. It was Benedict who caught the brunt as Gregor was still in his head. His eyes glazed over and his body dropped to the floor, his hands fell free of Connor and Joshua. Breaking the circle of unity the energy force dispersed immediately.

Gregor felt the energy force drop and broke eye contact then like lightning he sped across the room knocking Joshua and Benedict to the ground, in the process their crucifixes where snapped from around their necks. Their bodies sliding on the floor dislodging the powdered garlic opening a space for him to escape. His arm grabbed Connor feeling the coldness of his touch, he was dragged clear as his body moved rapidly outside the circle with Gregor. Shouting ensued as Gregor laughed and disappeared in to his dense mist taking Connor with him.

In the basement Edward and Evan blew garlic dust in the faces of Marcin and James who rubbed their faces falling the floor. Ivan and Christian tipped holy water over the restraints holding Tomas and Jacob freeing them. Their bodies were weak but alive and they carried them out of the basement up to the entrance hall as the shouting ensued around them. Christian ran across the entrance hall seeing Gregor grabbing Connor but they were gone, Gregor had taken his man. Maksim immediately telling them all to spread out and search for Connor in groups. Joshua got up off the floor but his vision distorted by a dense mist appearing in front of him. Finlay appeared and grabbed him then disappeared almost as quickly as he arrived taking Joshua with him. Confusion reigned at the rapid pace of which Connor and Joshua were taken and who they should rescue first, Evan made it clear that Connor is the priority. The blurring dim light stopped spinning and Joshua got to his knees finding he was back in the bathroom, scrambling to his feet he looked around then jumped in terror as Finlay stood in front of him. His icy blue eyes looked deep in to his soul and his arms went around his body. He let out a strange moan at the cold touch of Finlay that enveloped around him, he couldn’t stop looking in his eyes that were full of desire and love. Finlay noticed this and got distracted feeling a bond between their bodies that was so surreal, he moved his head closer and kissed Joshua tenderly on the lips.

"Master wants me to take you" Finlay said feeling the erotic state when close to Joshua.
Joshua took a step back "I am no good for you" he replied with his hands fumbling for his pocket.
Finlay grabbed his hand tutting "No you don't" he said pulling him close and kissing him again.

Joshua tried to fight him off but the power of Finlay's sexual desire has transferred in to his body and he was unable to resist, fighting between desire and the coldness now spreading throughout his body. Finlay smiled and moved his head round to Joshua's neck, a smooth flowing movement he bit down and moaned softly feeling his fangs sink deep. His cheeks shrunk in as he sucked the first stream of blood out of Joshua's body. Joshua gulped catching his breath, his hands moved up holding on to Finlay's arms and his body heaved forward in a desperation to be close to him. His whole body tingled at the sensation of his blood being pulled from his neck and the bite, his cock was also painfully hard and his eyes rolled as he let out a huge long moan. Finlay pulled his fangs out and licked delicately over the spot until the bite sealed over. He smiled at the man who was completely seduced in his arms, desperately he wanted to stay and feel the pleasure of sex with him but he had to help his master. He let go of Joshua who slumped to the floor in a heap.

Finlay smiled looking down "I will return to finish you. Be good and stay here" he laughed.
Joshua reached up grabbing Finlay to stop him leaving "Stay" he said feebly.
"I will ask my master if you can join me" Finlay said softly, "I do not want to kill you".

He knelt down and kissed Joshua lovingly and licked his lips before disappearing in to his mist. Joshua laid there unable to move, his body cold and sleepy and he closed his eyes falling in to a sleep as his body partly shut down trying to adjust to the blood loss.

Connor fell to the floor in a heap completely disorientated, the floor smelt musky and damp and he knew they were in the basement of the mansion and Gregor's crypt. He could hear the anger in Gregor's voice summoning Marcin and James to explain what happened to their two guests. Connor finally got himself orientated and lifted his head. His body was suddenly hauled up to his feet and he was struck hard by Gregor who then grabbed hold of his neck, face to face with Gregor and staring in to his eyes there was a savageness he had never seen before and he knew Gregor was angry.

"Save yourself pure blood" Gregor said in an angry tone, "Then it ends quickly" he added.
Connor held on to Gregor then vomited and retched before looking up "Never" he replied.
Gregor lifted him by the neck clean in to air "Say it pure blood or I will snap your neck".

Footsteps getting closer alerted Gregor to people approaching, he looked to the door and saw Benedict walk inside then stopped. Quickly Gregor cursed the crypt door to close trapping Benedict inside with them. Without thinking he ran to Gregor shouting who dropped Connor on the floor. Gregor swiftly moved towards him, Benedict tried to swerve but Gregor grabbed his arm swinging him around and towards him, the arms closed and he struck with deadly accuracy at his neck. Benedict whimpered feeling the fangs rip in to his neck, he could see Connor struggling to get his breath and getting to his feet. He felt his body tingle as it cooled down then the surge of his blood moving quickly, he cried out as he now found his heart began beating fast and pumping harder. He could do nothing as he felt the rapidness at which his blood was being extracted through his neck. His arms flopped by his side and his body went limp loosing consciousness. Connor blew the garlic dust at him and he screeched disappearing in to his dense mist as the crypt door opened with Evan and Ivan entering, Ivan quickly got the holy water and tipped it over the bite on Benedict's neck. Connor leant over and checked on Benedict, he was beginning to see a common theme after being bitten where the body needed rest. Right now he knew that his two brothers were now incapacitated and their numbers dwindling bringing chances of their survival down.

Marcin and James suddenly appeared, Connor looked over conflicted at seeing James but this was not the James he grew up with. They lured Evan and Christian away in a game of hide and seek, their purpose to separate Christian leaving him exposed and vulnerable. Ivan set off with Maksim in search of Joshua. Connor looked at his father Edward who was replacing Benedict's crucifix then sprinkled him in garlic dust. He told Connor to go and he would take Benedict upstairs protecting him. Connor nodded and ran out of the crypt up the stairs in to entrance hall. Evan was taking a battering from James and he kept throwing garlic dust at him giving him a few seconds to regain some form of control, but the man was quick and kept striking at him when he least expected it. Marcin had Christian cornered by the staircase who tried to reach in his pocket but Marcin moved over ripping the pocket open spewing the garlic dust on the floor. He grabbed Christian hard by the arm and yanked him across the floor. Christian panicked and got the vial of holy water and tipped it in to his mouth, the taste was foul and he swallowed a little of it. Marcin loomed over and Christian looked up in his icy blue eyes pulling him down. Marcin had tasted the fruit of this man before and was distracted, he moved down to kiss him. Christian pulled Marcin and rolled him on to his back then kissed him allowing the holy water to pass in to Marcin's mouth. Confused he tried to force Christian off him but he had his arms around his neck holding his mouth against Marcin's forcing him to swallow the holy water. The rage grew and he threw Christian off him, the force pushing him high in the air where he landed with a thud some ten feet away. His body began convulsing and twisting, the holy water broke the curse on him. Christian crawled over towards him curiously and saw his skin turning greyish and rapidly shrivelling up as his real age began to materialise. He watched him take his last breath then his skin cracked as it dried and fell away from the bones on his hand that began turning to dust. 

Connor's arrival in the entrance hall saw James dragging Evan by his legs towards Christian. The dense mist of Gregor descended in the middle of the floor knocking James and Evan flying in different directions. He looked at Connor and smirked then looked at Christian kneeling over the remains of Marcin. He roared shattering the chandelier and windows all around them, he sped across in Christian's direction, Connor ran but the dense mist was already swirling as Gregor reached Christian grabbing him by the neck. The mist dispersed with no sign of Gregor or Christian. In that same instance Connor was knocked sideways and spun around seeing a flash of Finlay who held him tight, for the second time he felt a bang in his head and the room disappear through a thick mist. 

Edward carried Benedict up from the crypt and managed to open the front doors using holy water to break the seal, he passed Benedict over to Jane and Maria. They placed him in the back of the SUV as a loud clap of thunder roared over them followed by some spots of rain before the deluge happened. The wind blew up out of nowhere driving the rain, thunder crashing and lightning flashing all around them as the storm quickly moved in. The SUV had been vampire proofed earlier so they knew he would be safe for now. 

Connor stood up realising they were back in the basement crypt with Finlay holding him with incredible strength in his arms to stop him moving, all he wanted to do was vomit but the intense coldness of the arms tight around his body was preventing him from doing so. In front of him Gregor held an almost unconscious Christian around the neck with his arm. Finlay pushed Connor forward then stepped back.

Gregor nodded his head "Well done Finlay, you please master so much" he said.
Finlay smiled bowing his head "Let me rip his neck open" he said looking at Christian.
Gregor laughed "Patience my boy, there are plenty upstairs you can tear open".
"Get away from him you freak!" Connor shouted angrily then receiving a painful slap from Finlay.
"Do not speak to master like that" Finlay said digging his nails hard in to Connor's arm.
"Stop!" Gregor commanded and Finlay let go of him, "This one is special to the pure blood".
Finlay walked to Christian "He destroyed Marcin" he said, "Let me cut him open and let him bleed".
Gregor laughed again "You are a dangerous vampire, such a special creation I made" he said.
Finlay smiled bowing his head pulling Connor forward "Face your master" he said to Connor.
"What do you do pure blood?" Gregor teased, "Save him or give yourself to me willingly?".
Connor stared as Gregor licked Christian's neck and kissed it "So young and tender" Gregor said.
"Stop" Connor pleaded as he stepped forward, "Please let him go" he pleaded.
"No" Gregor replied, "You are not in a position to negotiate. He can replace Marcin".
Connor shook his head "Let him leave and I will offer myself" he said.
"No!" Christian manged to say forcing Gregor to hold him even tighter, "Don't please".
Connor now stood in front of them "I am sorry Christian" he said looking him in the eye.
He looked at Gregor "Are you ready to accept your destiny willingly?" Gregor asked.
Connor nodded "I willingly offer you my blood" he said quietly staring Gregor in the eye.
"No!" Christian cried, "Connor no!" he said again as Gregor pushed Christian in to Finlay’s arms.
"Finlay. Take this young man and hold him so he can watch me destroy the Berkhoff's one by one". 
"My pleasure master" Finlay replied grabbing hold of Christian even harder the Gregor did.
Gregor smiled "He will take Marcin's place" he added to Finlay.

Connor was in Gregor's arms ready to accept what was going to happen but Gregor had not bitten him yet, instead he began reciting "From you cometh the purity to move in light and shade. Sacrificing your blood to the darkness willingly brings light to one who move in shadows. Bonded through blood lines I take your life force of blood and purity, for your master will now rule in day and night" he said softly.

He knew it was time and Connor closed his eyes hearing Christian shouting in the background, he felt the fangs strike and embed deep in to his neck. Slow tender sucking motion at the bite yet he felt nothing, he stared blankly ahead, his body cooling down. Gregor kissed his neck and smiled feeling the purity of the blood spreading through his body, he couldn't wait until the sun rose to see if the blood was indeed pure enough to enable him to roam during daylight.

"Pure and so fresh" Gregor said, "Now offer your life to me" he said looking at down at Connor.
Connor smiled "Fuck you!" he said falling to his knees feeling light headed, "Never".
"Then I take your lover and you can watch his body shrivel away" Gregor said moving over to Christian.
"Get off me!" Christian shouted being pushed towards Gregor as Finlay went over to Connor.
Connor sat up and Finlay held his neck making him look "Watch pure blood" Finlay said laughing.
Gregor kissed Christian's neck "I am going to drink all his blood until nothing is left" he said.
Finlay laughed "Do it master, dink him dry" he encouraged, "He is worthless to you".

Gregor roared with laughter tightening his hold of Christian with Connor pleading him not to do this.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 9:19 AM, negchaserlooking said:

Please get back to this story soon @losolent

Hey, sorry I forgot, life has got in the way plus holidays 🙂 

Will post it in the morning.

Edited by losolent
  • Like 4

Part 14 - End Game

Connor struggled against the arms holding his neck and body still, forced to watch Gregor and his utter delight at the panic Connor was displaying. The all too familiar feeling of a coldness began entering his body from Finlay, the more he struggled the quicker his body slowly cooled down.

“Stop this!” Connor pleaded with his voice straining to get across, “It is me you want.”
Gregor smiled displaying his fangs “Are you offering yourself to me?” he asked.
Christian made eye contact with Connor and shook his head “Don’t do it Connor” he cried out.

Christian still had the use of his hands and was scratching furiously at his other arm. It was then intense prickliness of his skin that he had felt before when Gregor was so close to him and again it was surfacing. This time it felt worse and was raging all over his body. Despite the evident chill from his head to toes his blood felt like it was boiling, a tiredness was creeping over him as the rapid cooling of his body. Gregor could sense the change with his arms and he smiled again looking at Connor, his fangs stretched out from his upper lip. The look in Gregor's eyes told Connor that he was about to do this and enjoy watching Connor whilst he took his lovers life. Deliberately watching Connor he lowered his mouth and lightly ran his fangs over Christian’s neck. Drowsy but aware Christian shrugged trying to pull away against the tickling of the fangs then the lips kissing his neck. The way his fangs teased over his neck taking his time before he struck. Gregor was watching and loving the panic on Connor's face as he pleaded over and over for him not to do this. Christian's body was now itching like crazy and it was driving him made, with no idea why his body was reacting this way. Each time Gregor kissed his neck it got worse like his blood was fizzling in a way acid reacted when coming in to contact with something. He could feel the coldness of Gregor's hold yet his body was now strangely warm.

Connor watched as time seemed to slow down and Gregor smiled opening his mouth. His tongue slowly protruded and licked over the spot, all the time his eyes glued on to Connor. Gregor smiled opening his mouth then quickly pushed his fangs into Christian's neck. A gurgling scream filled the air and Christian’s arms flailed around momentarily, a tear fell from his eye as he stared at Connor mouthing the words, I love you before his eyes closed. His fangs pierced through with minimal effort sinking deep in to the tender young skin and striking directly at the artery tearing in to it. Christian’s body shuddered and Gregor kept his eyes focused on Connor with an unmistakable smile. Christian opened his eyes and cried out again the moment his artery was breached, he felt the sharp fangs embedded in his neck, powerless yet he felt no instinct to resist and his eyes met with Connor's again. Weirdly Christian smiled then opened his mouth moaning as he felt the first draw of his blood being sucked out by Gregor and leaving his body. A long painful suction that drew almost a pint of blood from his body so quickly that Christian almost passed out. Connor watched on struggling against Finlay holding him. Suddenly Christian raised his arm grabbing Gregor's head and holding him against his neck.

Christian raspy voice filled the air “The cursed and purity of blood shall combine in one of neither, taking of this blood will bring their demise and lift the shadow of the cursed one and free the land of his reign.” 

Gregor stopped and tried to pull his head away but Christian held with such strength that he knew something was wrong. Gregor began trying to pull his fangs away but they were stuck fast in his neck and the arm now preventing his head moving. He let go of Christian but his mouth was joined at the neck, no matter what Gregor did his could not detach himself. The blood continued to flow in to his mouth and he swallowed over and over unable to stop. A vibration rattled across the floor then up the walls then a force suddenly erupted around them, Finlay's body was flung across the floor as it reached them. It took a moment for Connor to realise he was unaffected and saw Gregor's body finally detaching and flung in the opposite direction crashing in to the wall. Scrambling to his feet he ran over to Christian watching the bite healing itself leaving no marks, Connor reached and grabbed Christian's body just as he was about to fall back. He smiled up at Connor closing his eyes, he could hear Connor shouting and crying in desperation as he slipped unconscious.

Ivan crashed open the bathroom door falling inside, straight away he saw Joshua curled up in a ball on the floor motionless. He moved over quickly and was about to pick Joshua up from the when the bright white flash passed through them all and the walls. Joshua sat up and gasped for breath grabbing hold of Ivan and looking at him. It took a few moments for him to breathe normally.

"Are you okay?" Ivan asked, "Did they recite anything over your body before biting you?".
Joshua shook his head "No, but he is coming back for me".
"Gregor?" Ivan asked.
"No. The other one, Finlay" Joshua replied then smiling, "Sexy Finlay" he added.
Ivan picked him up "I think you may have some curse in you drawing you to him" he told him.
Joshua put his arm around Ivan's neck "No, I love him" he said yawning and closing his eyes. 

Ivan ignored the remark and carried him out to the staircase, he could hear the commotion going on down the two flights of stairs but he couldn't risk leaving Joshua alone, he had to protect him as a Berkhoff.

In the entrance hall Maksim, Evan and Edward had collared James and were constantly throwing holy water and garlic dust at him to prevent him moving escaping them. They heard a strange noise then a bright light flashed through them all. James fell to the floor rolling around in agony for several seconds and Evan held his arm out to stop Maksim and Edward throwing more dust. James rolled on to his back opening his eyes then sat up looking at them all, he was disorientated for a moment then looked at the strange people and Edward.

"What the hell am I doing here?" James asked looking confused.
Evan turned to Maksim "It is over" he said feeling the energy force leaving the building.
"Are you sure, what happened?" Maksim asked.
Evan shrugged "I have no idea, maybe Connor's blood was too much for Kovalek" he suggested.
"Who are you?" James asked standing up and looking at them before moving towards Edward.
"James?" Edward asked looking at him, "Is that you?".
"Sir Eddie what is going on?" James asked again.
Edward smiled "Only the James I know calls me Sir Eddie" he said looking to Evan and Maksim.
James looked and stared at Maksim "You look like Connor" he remarked, "Where is he?".
Evan walked over "Do you serve Kovalek?" he asked again putting his hand in front of Edward.
"Who?" James asked scratching his head, "I remember Christian coming to the manor" he said.
"You do?" Edward asked, "Who was with him?" he questioned.
"Some guy called Tomas" James replied going serious, "Something about a vampire after Connor".
Edward handed him a crucifix "Put this on" he said, “Don’t argue” he added before he cold speak.

James nodded placing it over his head and resting it on his chest, the three nodded and told him he needed to rest so Edward took James outside trying to explain before handing him over to Jane and Maria.

Outside of the mansion in the SUV he sat up quickly knowing this curse had left his body. Tomas was confused and slightly dazed looking around and wondering how he had come to be inside the vehicle. Opening the door he climbed out and looked at Maria who came over to him quickly.

"Stay inside for your protection" Maria called out approaching him.
"My curse has gone" Tomas said, "Kovalek's hold has been broken" he added seeing James with Jane.
"His curse has broken as well" Maria said.

Tomas walked over to James who looked at him with a weird vibe. A vibe that was more of relief in them both as they hugged quickly.

Connor wiped his eyes and stood looking at Gregor and the green hue now surrounding him that gradually grew brighter and brighter, his eyes changing from icy blue to brown as the green light began turning white then pulsing out in every direction. Finlay let out an agonising cry and his body shook uncontrollably the he went quiet. Gregor stumbled on his feet for a moment as he felt his body wash clean of the curse that had been inside him since that day in the forest over a hundred years ago. His head clearing and his thoughts returning of that day clearly now, he also knew that he had very little time left as his age would begin to realise.

Gregor looked at his hands "Thank you" he said sincerely, "It has been lifted, I do not have long".
Connor walked over to him "What happened Gregor?" he asked tentatively stepping towards him.
Gregor spoke in latin "execrabilem et purum sanguinem mixtum ad perfectionem".
Connor looked at the smile that appeared almost genuine "I don't understand".
"Time comes quickly" Gregor said stepping forward feeling the onset of his demise, "I am free".
"Is that it?" Connor asked looking confused as Gregor reached around his neck handing him a key.
Connor looked at it "The safe in the bedroom" Gregor said his voice shaking as he began ageing before his eyes.
He took the key "What about it?" Connor asked beginning to feel upset watching him.
Gregor smiled "Marcin took care of it" he said hoarsely, "You are the only one, the true one".
"Gregor you are not making any sense" Connor exclaimed as a tear rolled down his cheek.
"My life never made any sense" Gregor replied gasping for breath, "My legacy belongs to you".

Gregor looked one more time at Connor and he could see the agony in Gregor's eyes as his body began to shrivel and wrinkle, the skin sinking in began disintegrating, a strange puffing sound filled the air and Gregor was reduced to a pile of dust hidden in his clothes. He stood there looking at his remains, he might have been out to destroy them all yet he knew the decent thing to do was give him a proper fitting burial. Right now though he had to be with Christian, he wiped his tear soaked eyes and in his soul he actually felt the loss of Gregor. He stumbled on his feet and placed a hand on the wall to steady himself closing his eyes. Opening them again he knew that the strange power that had grown over the weeks was gone. Connor quickly walked over and knelt down, he was relieved to find that Christian was still breathing but looking pale.

"Christian!" Connor said softly, "Christian can you hear me?" he asked.
His eyes fluttered and opened slowly "Connor" he managed to say closing his eyes again.
"Christian wake up" Connor said beginning to panic.
He opened his eyes again "Tired Connor" he said but he managed to sit up a little more alert.
"You can rest in a while but I need to get you out of here" Connor said.
"Is he gone?" Christian asked looking at Connor.
Connor nodded "I believe so" he replied, "You destroyed him Christian" he said holding his hand.

Christian smiled and closed his eyes falling asleep just as Evan and Maksim appeared at the door and came rushing in checking the two were okay. Evan looked around at Finlay laying unconscious and a heap of clothes on the floor that unmistakably belonged to Gregor.

"Is this him?" Evan asked getting Connor's attention.
"Yes" Connor said walking over and putting his arm around him, "He is gone" he added sadly.
Evan looked at him "I saw the real Gregor before he died" Connor explained.
Evan nodded and kissed him on the cheek "You are so brave Connor" Maksim said walking to them.
"It was Christian. Gregor drank his blood" Connor said hugging his father.
"Christian did it?" Evan asked looking confused at how that was possible.
Connor nodded "Gregor said something weird in latin. Err... Excrab purum sang, or similar".
"Execrabilem et purum sanguinem mixtum ad perfectionem?" Maksim asked and he nodded.
"What does that mean?" Evan asked.
Maksim smiled "The cursed and pure blood mixed to form perfection in a body that was meant for neither is how it translates".
Connor looked at them "Somehow your blood mixed with Gregor's inside Christian" Maksim explained.
"So Christian's blood ended up being purer than purity?" Evan asked and Maksim nodded.
Christian smiled "He took Christian's blood by force bringing down his demise" he said.
"What about Finlay?" Christian now asked, "We can't just leave him here".
"Indeed not, we will take him back to the manor house until he is fit to leave" Maksim told him.

They took the two bodies up to the entrance hall where everyone else was standing wondering what was going on and if they curse really was broken. The sight of Connor brought them all over and relief clearly written on all their faces. 

"James!" Connor shouted running across to the doors, "You alright?" he asked sounding concerned.
"Yeah, sort of." James replied hugging him, "I have no idea what I am doing here".
"Best to forget if you want my opinion" Connor said hugging him again.
"Well maybe you can explain some of it to me later" James suggested.
"Only if you are sure" Evan said standing behind him, "You might freak out a bit".
James nodded "I want to know" he said.
"I need to go find the safe in the bedroom" Connor said looking to his two fathers.
"Oh it is behind the painting above the bed" James said automatically, "How do I know that?".

Everyone laughed with nervous relief and Evan explained that he may remember some bits that are relatable. Connor lead the way upstairs in the now very quiet mansion, they entered the bedroom still rather tentatively and checking it was clear. Connor got on the bed and lifted the painting off the hanging and handed it to Maksim, retrieving the key he unlocked the safe and pulled out a large heavy folder then climbed off the bed and sat on it. Inside the folder he saw numerous deeds to properties, pages of writing neatly sorted in to date order and an envelope that was addressed to Connor Barton. He handed the deeds to Maksim and the pages of writing to Edward and was left holding the envelope.

"Are you going to read it?" Maksim asked sitting beside him to the left.
Connor looked at the envelope again "Part of me doesn't want to know what is inside" he replied.
Edward sat down on the right "Well it is addressed to you" he said patting his knee.
"When I saw the real Gregor he told me his legacy belongs to me" Connor told them.
"Strange thing to say for someone who tried to kill us all" Maksim said glancing at Edward.
"I want you both to help Christian and me write about Kovalek" Connor said.
Edward nodded "Some of these date back to 1865" he said leafing through the pages.

Connor opened the envelope and both his fathers watched as he retrieved two letters, one was dated 1870 and the other just a few days ago. Connor picked the older letter first and began reading "My dearest Maksim. If you are reading this letter then you have been born and we have met. It also means I didn't get my way and you prevailed removing this dark curse that took my life so many years past. As the middle of three sons you have carried the mark of purity that will fade away at my end. If I did not get the chance to thank you then I do it now, thank you. My faithful servant Marcin took care of all my estate and legal matters to ensure it ended up in the right place. No doubt you arrived in the village without any idea of what was to happen. Even though you will be born and given the name Connor Barton you will always be a Berkhoff, Lettie Arno Borsch predicted your birth and name and how you would be hidden from me. A great woman with great powers who saw everything but scared to write it all down. You may not be of mind to remember me, but I was once young and spirited, full of adventure and exploring. Alas this lead to my cursing. My gratitude again for freeing me and winning. Fondest regards Gregor Dimitri Kovalek". Connor put the page down and wiped his eyes full of emotion.

"He knew all along who I was" Connor said with a sad look in his eyes, "Even my bloody name!".
"I often wondered if he knew it all" Maksim said hugging his son.
Connor took his trainer and sock off and the mark was gone "I no longer have it" he said.
"Then your destiny is complete" Maksim said, "We can all live a normal life now".
Connor sniffed "What do I do with two sets of parents?" he asked looking at them and laughing.
"Have both of sets in your life if you wish" Edward explained.
Connor nodded "Read the other letter" Maksim suggested.

Connor opened the newer letter "My dear Maksim. Now you know that our meeting was never to be amicable nor friendly, for the curse I bear is of the darkest depths of ancient Romania. The curse lives, not the person bearing it. You have no control or feeling for others as it seeks to move from darkness to light. Many centuries of unfortunates being cursed who could never uncover the pure blood that exists once every hundred years. That day you arrived in the ancient village of Travenni I could sense your existence for miles around. Whilst our paths crossed I got to see in your head, hence why I am here in Chalfont Fortis. I saw your love for those who were close, most of all your heart’s desire who you should love and comfort and be happy with. I only hope your powers and abilities will allow you to break this curse from my body and set me free to be with my beloved family. There are moments of normality, like now whilst I write this. Unfortunately the curse surfaces with strength and anger when night falls and this is where I am at my most dangerous to anyone who surrounds you. I only write this now as a way to amend my bad doings and prey you understand. Breaking the curse in my body will break a chain of cursed night dwellers that exist here and Romania. I only hope you are as strong as Lettie predicted. Fondest regards Gregor".

Joshua and Benedict appeared at the door to the bedroom looking in "Come in" Connor said.
"Wasn't sure if we should" Benedict said still looking a little frail and tired.
"How are you both feeling?" Connor asked standing up.
They both shrugged "Normal" Joshua said unconvincingly making Connor laugh.
Connor handed them the letters "You need to read the letters from Gregor" he said.
Connor went over and picked up the other document that was with the letters "Is this a will?"
Edward took it "It is indeed, Gregor Kovalek's will actually" he said handing it back.
Benedict walked over "How interesting, are you allowed to read it?" he asked.
"I guess" Connor replied, "It was left with all this and the letters".
Joshua looked up "If it was addressed to you then it was meant for you" he said.

Connor nodded opening the document fully "Buckfields Court Chambers, London Solicitors" he said reading the name of the law firm, "Endorsed and ratified by the law firm appointed by Gregor Dimitri Kovalek's estate as to the last Will and Testament of said person". Connor paused then looked at them "It is rather short for a will of someone of his age" he remarked before continuing, "At the request of the estate executor the titles and deeds of all properties held under the estate trust along with the effects and personal wealth are left to Connor Barton (Registered birth name Maksim Berkhoff) of Chalfont Manor in Chalfont Fortis. On instruction and verified identity of the named person the estate and contents will be transferred to his ownership". Connor handed the document over to his father Edward. 

"Short and sweet" Maksim said, "That is how they do these things in Romania".
Connor stood up and hugged both his fathers "Can we go back home please?" he asked.
Edward nodded "We will need to come back in the morning collect their ashes or dust" Connor said.
"You want to come back here?" Maksim questioned looking over at Edward.
He smiled "In spite of it all Gregor was family. It is only right he is buried" Connor told them.
Edward put his arm around Connor and Maksim smiled "You raised him well Edward" he said.

Connor and Edward closed all the front doors, the storm was still raging over them as they made their way back to the manor house. Jane and Maria made hot drinks for everyone whilst Edward went and checked on Finlay who laying on the sofa in the library slowly regaining consciousness. Joshua stood watching from the door then jumped slightly as Benedict put his arm on his shoulder.

"You like him?" Benedict asked, "In fact I know and can see you like him".
Joshua turned his head and gave an ironic smile "Still got some of your powers?" he asked.
"Nada" Benedict replied slipping in to Spanish, "You?" he asked.
Joshua smiled "What am I supposed to see now the vampires have gone" he replied laughing quietly.

The brothers turned and joined the others in the kitchen, Connor had his arm around a sleepy Christian who rested his head on his shoulder, too tired to even speak from losing quite a lot of blood. Evan and Tomas helped Connor carry Christian up to Connor's room to let him rest, everyone else was far too excited from all the evenings events to even want to sleep at the moment. Edward returned to the kitchen and Joshua stood up.

"Is he alright?" Joshua asked first.
"I believe so" Edward replied, "He hasn't regained all his memory, doesn't know who he is".
Jane gave Edward a large mug of tea "You could take him to Chalfont police station in the morning".
"Yes, I think that is what we should do" Edward agreed.
"Does he remember anything?" Evan asked looking up from the table.
"Not that he has said, he seems confused as to why he is here" Edward replied.

Joshua slipped out and across to the library, there was no sign of Finlay inside. He walked over to the window and saw his figure standing outside with his shirt off in the pouring rain, his arms folded almost hugging himself. Finlay had waited for the man to leave him alone when he then quietly went outside and stood in the rain, he was beginning to remember the estate house that he could see in the distance. There was one image that kept coming to his head and he could still feel it running raw through his body that he bit someone to drink their blood. Joshua went to the front door stepping outside, he had no plan or even thought this out but he walked over to where the lonely figure stood.

"Finlay" Joshua said softly.
He turned and looked at Joshua like he recognised him "Are you my boyfriend?" he asked.
Joshua looked surprised "Well no" he replied then unsure what to say.
Finlay raised a finger touching Joshua's neck at the bite mark "I did that to you".
Joshua nodded, his body electrified by his touch "I am sorry" Finlay said softly.
"What do you remember?" Joshua asked coming to his senses.
"We had sex" Finlay replied then looked confused, "Joshua" he said remembering him.
Joshua smiled desperately wanting to kiss him "I love you Finlay" he blurted out.
Finlay looked at him "I know what I did to you, it was out of lust and love" he admitted.
Finlay dropped to the floor holding his head "Why can't I remember anything" he cried out.
Joshua dropped down and hugged him "Your memory will return in time" he said comforting him.
"I fell in love with you when I first saw you Joshua" Finlay said holding on to him.
Joshua stroked his head "That is why I can remember you" Finlay added, "My heart yearns for you".
"The danger I was in yet I only saw you, wanted you" Joshua said moving his head and kissing him.

They both got to their feet and kissed passionately as the rain fell on their faces, they both knew this was somehow meant to be. Benedict watched from the window of the library and smiled turning around as Connor walked in. Benedict beckoned him over and they giggled at the two wet bodies locked together kissing.

Connor stood with his father Maksim and brothers under the ancient oak tree that stood proud in the Chalfont Weir estate grounds he slowly scattered the ashes of Gregor and Marcin in to the hole then placed a red rose bush on top and placed the soil around. Evan, Ivan, Tomas and Jacob came over to say goodbye as they were flying back to Romania. Promises that they would keep in touch and see each other on the anniversary of Gregor's demise here at the estate. Connor had handed over the Vadimov estate to the four of them, Jacob already insisting they were going to run it as a hotel in order to pay for the upkeep. The guest house that Marcin had been running for Gregor as a sourcing ground was to be knocked down and replaced by gardens in honour of the Berkhoff and Kovalek families. His Berkhoff parents moved to Chalfont Weir estate that had been left to Connor so that he could be close to both sets of parents. 

Finlay regained most of his memory and went home to see his parents briefly, he had no recollection of his friend coming with him to the estate. He did however, remember a lot of his time under the curse and the freakish way the curse broke in his body. He would eventually understand that whilst he held Connor their minds had entwined that blocked the wiping of his memory in full. Finlay kept in touch with his parents and the following morning Joshua and he departed on their own life adventure heading to Australia. Connor's gift to them was a hefty sum of money to set them up for life, after all Connor didn't know what he was going to do with all the money Gregor had left him.

The strangest thing of all was James and Benedict who found they both had very similar characters and likes and had hit it off becoming friends. Benedict preferring his known name of Rafael reverted to this and along with James were also given sizeable amounts of money. They were both adventurous by nature and they embarked on a massive world tour, Rafael finally stretching his horizon beyond Argentina now he had James accompanying him. Their first stop of course was Argentina where James stayed with Rafael's family and saw much of the country before heading off. They became incredibly close friends and would eventually spend their time between Argentina, England and Australia, never more than a week would go by without them being together.

It was all very quiet that Sunday evening as they sat in the garden of Fortis Manor enjoying the fair weather. Christian resting his head on Connor's lap, he still couldn't believe that he had been the one who brought down Gregor. His body no longer itched and he felt like he was back to normal, sometimes he had to pinch himself to believe what they had been through. The one thing Connor did was make sure that everyone who was in their circle was taken care of financially including the families of those closest.

"What are you going to do with all that money?" Christian asked lazily.
Connor looked down at him "I have no idea" he replied, "Can we live here?" he asked.
"Anywhere as long as it is with you" Christian said looking up, "Plenty of room on the estate".
Connor chuckled "Build our own little house close to this side of the estate?" he asked.
Christian nodded "Can we splurge and build a pool as well?" he asked smiling.
Connor laughed "We can have as many pools as you want" he replied stroking his head.
Christian smiled "£600 million is a flipping lot of money" he said in bewilderment.
"I wonder if Gregor knew what would happen" Connor said thinking aloud.
"Maybe, but then who would have thought you would be with me, nerd boy" Christian responded.
Connor smiled "Different is good, and you keep me on my toes" he replied, "I love you nerd".
"I love you brainy" Christian said giggling.

A few months later their house was starting to take shape from the pictures sent to them by Maksim and Edward, both his mother's had hard hats on and were inspecting the ground works for the pool. Christian laughed leaning on the railings overlooking the water of the harbour and the bridge. The Sydney opera house behind them. Joshua called over that it was time to go, they turned watching Joshua and Finlay walking towards them holding hands. James and Benedict heading towards them from the other direction. Connor checked his phone noticing they had a few minutes before they were to call home.

The six of them headed back to the hotel, six very ordinary looking young men from the outside, yet they held a dark secret that could never really be spoken of, no one would ever believe them and call them mad if they ever spoke of it. After all, vampires do not exist. They knew different and Finlay was the only surviving one who could even recall some aspects, Finlay though could no longer stomach anything raw and his steak always had to be well done.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2